Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat 2: This Thread is Only 60% Good

• Start Topic

1 minute ago, Eldemarge said:

Marry ME, Zied!  I won't act like a jealous shrew all the time, my house has furniture, and I would be thrilled to learn Arabic.  Dang, he can't hear me.  

I feel ya! My chubby love muffin is trapped with cheek muncher

• LOL 8
  • Love 7
Just now, Luckylondon said:

Did Natalie gain 30 pounds in 90 days eating the great American diet? I know our food is said to be infused with corn syrup snd extra sugar and genetically modified everything compared to the rest of the world and even compared to ourselves 30 years ago and 2 out of 3 Americans are overweight, but dayummm... is it in the air here? She has been here like a minute! 

I loathe to defend her, but I blew up like a whale during the pandemic and my diet is fairly good. Had to put a stop to it before I ended up sprawled across the back of a minivan on my way to meet Dr. Now.

• LOL 14
  • Love 4

Rebecca should have just gone with the regular horse & carriage that they rode on their initial visit to the wedding site.  She can't afford furniture or movers.  Her floor lamp was IKEA.  Yet, she had that dumb Cinderella ride to nowhere.  

• Useful 1
  • Love 9
3 minutes ago, sainte-chapelle said:

Classy son in law....dirty jeans, dollar tree sunglasses, hands in pockets....what elegance 

I think Harry and Meghan are hanging their heads with mortification right now. They've been shown up. 

2 minutes ago, Eldemarge said:

Marry ME, Zied!  I won't act like a jealous shrew all the time, my house has furniture, and I would be thrilled to learn Arabic.  Dang, he can't hear me.  

Don't worry, he'll be back on the market in a couple of years. You have time to prepare. 

2 minutes ago, TazDevil said:

It's her 4th wedding, she's how many years old, why is someone "giving her away"? 

I have an issue with being "given away". My husband and I walked in together when we got married. 

2 minutes ago, Twopper said:

I cannot imagine going to my mother's fourth wedding.  

I have a disconnected feeling every time I see someone with tats in formal wear.   I do like the dress--  or I would if it fit without the corset.

The dress with the corset looks RIDICULOUS. They don't go together and Rebecca can barely breathe. She could have gotten a cute dress at eShakti, custom made for her, in less than two weeks. She's an idiot.

2 minutes ago, brillia79 said:

Those hands are already aging.

And by the time they're twisted and wrinkled and arthritic, she'll have accumulated at least two more marriages. 

• Useful 1
  • LOL 2
  • Love 7
Just now, Frozendiva said:

The ship is still stuck. The magic towels may have to fly to HomeGoods.

I am obsessed with this ship. Did you know there is a ship waiting to go through that is filled with LIVE animals?  I hope they are ok and the boat got more food for them.

I watch every day for an update on that damn ship.

• Love 7
2 minutes ago, Straycat80 said:

At least Jovi is wearing a proper tux.

anybody watch Married at First sight? The gray haired guy with the big nose he was talking to looked like Jacob.

Yes - wish they had a live chat!

• Love 6

Did Natalie gain 30 pounds in 90 days eating the great American diet? I know our food is said to be infused with corn syrup snd extra sugar and genetically modified everything compared to the rest of the world and even compared to ourselves 30 years ago and 2 out of 3 Americans are overweight, but dayummm... is it in the air here? She has been here like a minute!

I once dated a guy from the UK who visited me for a week and in that short time he gained nearly 10 pounds because he was not used to the proportions sizes at American restaurants. He loved chicken fried steak and gravy.

• LOL 1
  • Love 4
3 minutes ago, Arynm said:

am obsessed with this ship. Did you know there is a ship waiting to go through that is filled with LIVE animals?  I hope they are ok and the boat got more food for them.

We are one choke point away from ruination. Scary thought.

Edited by Auntie Anxiety
  • Useful 1
  • Love 3
Just now, Hotel Snarker said:

Enough with shirtless Brandon.

Right?! He is pretty doughy for 27 and it is all downhill from here mister. Dad bod is incoming fast.

• LOL 1
  • Love 9