Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat 2: This Thread is Only 60% Good

• Start Topic

So if Natalie does marry Mike, what happens when someone from the visa department sees this show, and realizes they aren't living together?    There's always her alternative guy, is Uncle Beau single?   

Jovi is one of those guys who will never grow up.    What Yara's seeing him do now is what he'll be doing when he's 40.     

Couldn't Tarik load the chairs and set up the venue before he put on that white suit?    I hope whatever happens that his daughter, and Hazel's son are OK.  

Brandon is such a jerk.   He should have never imported Julia, and she's going to be so miserable. HIs parents will never stop interfering in their relationship.     Why is she wearing cat ears?  Is she a furry? 

I received my first Moderna on 1 March, and get my second on Tuesday the 30th.  However, I also have a doctor's appointment on Thursday 1 April, so it should be interesting if I'm running a little fever, or anything else.    However, I have prepared for after the shot.   I have a large supply of comfort foods, and other stuff, so I can suffer in comfort.     However, shot #1, I had a little red mark where I got the shot, and that's about all.      

Edited by CrazyInAlabama
  • Love 9
Just now, Pepper Mostly said:

I have to agree. Whenever I see his stupid chipmunk face I just feel the rage boiling up within me. 

It's his face and his too-small polo shirts with those tiny sleeves that make me ragey.

• LOL 7
  • Love 8

O.M.G. That tub is filthy!! I just said upthread they are nasty. This is a new level.

Who doesn’t clean their house knowing it’s going to be on tv? (Or you know, just because it’s what you do). Blech!

• Useful 1
  • Love 12

Brandon, you can't guarantee no sad days for the rest of Julia's and your's lives. There will be good days, not so good days, angry days, sad days. That is what life is. Marriage isn't all puppies and sunshine.

• Useful 1
  • Love 11
1 minute ago, magemaud said:

Vaccine roll call, count off now! 

Pfizer?

Moderna?

J&J? 

Who got what?

Team Pfizer here

I am not eligible to get it yet in my state. But when I can I would like to get the J&J vaccine. 

• Love 5

The mold/mildew/grime around that tub is disgusting.

But here's another thought - that really looks like one of the Bath Fitter tubs, where they put a new surround over the tile and existing tub.  So can you imagine what's lurking under that?

• LOL 1
  • Love 6
1 minute ago, Frozendiva said:

Brandon, you can't guarantee no sad days for the rest of Julia's and your's lives. There will be good days, not so good days, angry days, sad days. That is what life is. Marriage isn't all puppies and sunshine.

He should know that by seeing how his parents interact.

• Useful 1
  • Love 5
Just now, TazDevil said:

The mold/mildew/grime around that tub is disgusting.

But here's another thought - that really looks like one of the Bath Fitter tubs, where they put a new surround over the tile and existing tub.  So can you imagine what's lurking under that?

I was looking at that also...the mold is really disgusting, I would never go into a bathtub so dirty.

• Useful 1
  • Love 7
Just now, Frozendiva said:

That bathtub is small and not comfortable for two.

Plus even though Brandon says it's for Julia. I doubt Julia will get any relaxation or pleasure.

Bastard will expect a BJ for his "efforts".

• LOL 2
  • Love 9
1 minute ago, Pepper Mostly said:

I am getting my second Moderna on Thursday. I cannot wait. 

Good luck! Everyone is different, but I got 2nd Moderna on Wednesday.....was sick until yesterday. Still weak....completely worth it.  No doubt about that, but be prepared. Headache, chills, achy,.......

• Love 4
5 minutes ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

@Trackdawg, it’s been a joy having you here with us, if only for half an hour. Get some flowers for TrackKitty. She’ll love that.

giphy.gif

Awww...💗 . Thanks, Auntie!

And you KNOW, if I had time, I'd be making a Larissa "Where are my flowers??"GIF...it's on my To-Do now!

[** placeholder GIF***]

• LOL 4
  • Love 6
1 minute ago, greekmom said:

Plus even though Brandon says it's for Julia. I doubt Julia will get any relaxation or pleasure.

Bastard will expect a BJ for his "efforts".

He did say that he wanted to get inside her head....

• LOL 5
  • Love 2
1 minute ago, Angry Moldovan said:

Remember that fabulous song from the 90s by Lisa Stansfield. I’ve been around the world and I can’t find my green card 

I have that CD. I think I need to play it now! 

• Love 4
12 minutes ago, magemaud said:

Backwards hat even on your wedding day, Tarik? 

Its his best hat. 

10 minutes ago, mmecorday said:

Shouldn't she be cutting those flowers on the bias?

Great callback! Oh, and I am dead. 

5 minutes ago, Hotel Snarker said:

“Julia’s being irrational.” No, Brandon, she’s voicing her concerns in a calm way. That’s not called being irrational, it’s called being an adult which you clearly are not.

He is a gaslighting PRO. Julia needs to run. 

4 minutes ago, Frozendiva said:

Well, it will be all puppies. And goats. And pigs. And chickens. 

3 minutes ago, kacesq said:

Is Seeking Sister Wife good trash? This is ending and Love After Lockup is done.

It is excellent trash. I will see you over on the SSW threads!

• LOL 4
  • Love 14