Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat 2: This Thread is Only 60% Good

• Start Topic

I think this Tamara person is taking Natalie for a ride, literally and figuratively. She is super suspect to me. She should know the rules of a hotel stay

• Useful 2
  • Love 11
On 3/24/2021 at 4:55 AM, Mrs. Hanson said:

As someone who is prepping students for the MCA's, I can fully see the effects of kids who, in this state, returned to school after being out for A YEAR.  Yes, they were in DL, but man, it is just not the same as being here.  Even my kiddos who did attend are so behind.  I can only do so much, and as I tell my students:  "I can't want this more than you."

I remember that my writing ability regressed somewhat during summer breaks in grade school and middle school, and I had to sort of "relearn" good study habits every September, so I can't imagine what losing a year is going to do to students.  I know my niece and nephew are struggled already with their haphazard school schedules.

• Useful 1
  • Love 6
2 minutes ago, kacesq said:

Greetings all, getting my 1st jab on Tuesday....this is the last episode, God it’s been a slog except for you witty snarkers.

How do you manage it?   My dtr got 2nd shot today, I get my 2nd Tuesday!

• Love 5

Well, all of our burning questions were answered at least.  Nutalie doesn't have a credit card; Tamara has a full house.  Still, though, driving three hours back to Sequim (and then having to drive back to the airport in the morning) is not the solution that any of use would have come up with.

• Useful 1
  • Love 14

How in the world is she going back there? She has zero cash on her? There's gotta be some cheap motel around the airport. Even just wandering the airport until the flight leaves the next day would be better than seeing Mike again.

Edited by rideashire
  • Useful 1
  • Love 19