Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat 2: This Thread is Only 60% Good

• Start Topic

4 minutes ago, mmecorday said:

I made the mistake of wearing lipstick one day in this heat and then putting on a mask for a grocery store run. By the time I got to the car, I looked like Robert Smith from The Cure.

If you haven’t watched The Cure  getting inducted intoThe Rock and Roll Hall of Fame take time to see how touching and sweet the band reacted to all the appreciation from the room. They still got it...their performance was great.

• Love 11
2 minutes ago, RichiesOlderBro said:

Maybe or maybe not.  They both lie so much they have a hard time keeping their stories straight.  

They posted a photo of Jenny, Summit and his mother.

• Love 4
1 minute ago, humbleopinion said:

If you haven’t watched The Cure  getting inducted intoThe Rock and Roll Hall of Fame take time to see how touching and sweet the band reacted to all the appreciation from the room. They still got it...their performance was great.

I need to rewatch. I lurve Robert Smith soooo much.

• Love 6

Jenny doesn't look like Sumit's grandmother. She looks more like a great-aunt who probably has old Certs crammed into her purse and frets about what Victor is up to today on Y&R.

• LOL 17
  • Love 6
5 minutes ago, Gobi said:

sMothered - What fresh hell is this?

I watched one episode and I swear to god I felt my brains running out of my ears. 

4 minutes ago, Angry Moldovan said:

I bought the most gorgeous lipstick inspired by Killing Eve, then boom masks and it sits sadly on my dressing table mocking me

Hahaha, I haven't worn makeup since March 13. Proper clothes either. If I ever go back to the office its going to be bad. 

• LOL 3
  • Love 8
(edited)

Is bankruptcy an option in South Korea? Jihoon may need to get a restart. With little income and extreme debt...it’s unlikely he can recover.

Edited by SunnyBeBe
  • Love 4
5 minutes ago, Andi27 said:

Jihoon's mom just wants him the hell out of her house.

She should talk to Paul’s mom.

You change the locks while they are out of the country ant tell them there is no room at the inn!

• LOL 3
  • Love 11

Mother Jihoon knows her son is a man baby. She just keeps enabling him.

The money thing is confusing. At some points they talk dollars in other times they talk Korean currency.

• Love 6
9 minutes ago, LucyEth said:

Did Jenny just say she took his virginity???  He was married, WTH!

Sumit wasn't married when she came to India and saw him the first time. He was single. He didn't marry until after she left India. His parents freaked and quickly got him married off. Last season was her 2nd visit to India, not her first. We never saw that one. 

• Love 8
2 minutes ago, Angry Moldovan said:

Charlotte Tilbury lipstick in deep red. It’s the one Villenelle sent her with the razor in

Do you know the name? I want, lol. I’m still wearing lipstick despite the mask...

• Love 2
1 minute ago, Angry Moldovan said:

Charlotte Tilbury lipstick in deep red. It’s the one Villenelle sent her with the razor in

Haven't bought a lipstick in a while. Probably the Dior Be Dior lipgloss that came out before the pandemic. Did order the Honeymoon Tom Ford quad with the Holt Renfrew 15% off sale on the weekend.

• Love 2

There in no way in hell that Sumit didn't do the horizontal mambo before Jenny came to India.    He's 31 now, and they've known each other for five or six years, and there's no way he didn't get any until he was 25.    

I love Kenny and Armando, especially how they are trying not to say anything shocking.   They are adorable.   I love all of the tile in the background.   Kenny's little dog certainly seems to adore the apartment.  

• Love 4