Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat 2: This Thread is Only 60% Good

• Start Topic

That's how they get ya!  The hidden ALTO sign.  Mrs. Bison and I got pulled over in rural Baja Sur a couple years ago by Mexican police and had to pay "the bite" to escape their clutches.  They claimed I missed a stopsign... there was no stop sign!

• Love 7
Just now, CrazyInAlabama said:

There in no way in hell that Sumit didn't do the horizontal mambo before Jenny came to India.    He's 31 now, and they've known each other for five or six years, and there's no way he didn't get any until he was 25.    

I love Kenny and Armando, especially how they are trying not to say anything shocking.   They are adorable.   I love all of the tile in the background.   Kenny's little dog certainly seems to adore the apartment.  

I believe it. 

There’s an Indian matchmaking show on Netflix, there’s not a lot of dating going on for the nerdy guys like Some Meat.  

• Useful 1
  • Love 6
(edited)

Ooh, I love Mexican candy.  It’s such a funky adventure to have a bunch of different kinds in front of you and taste them all, especially with other people  

In other news, Armando is just adorable.  I want to carry him around in my pocket.  Please let this couple work out.  Don’t fuck this up, K-man. 

Edited by Suzy Rhapsody
  • Love 11
Just now, mmecorday said:

"This candy will have road dirt on it." LOL!

Oh, here we go. Priggish, uptight Kenny will be too fastidious for filthy, unsanitary Mexico. 

When my friend lived in Mexico he shopped at Costco. 

• LOL 5
  • Love 9

I love that candy. We called it saladito and it's a dried plum (more dried than a prune) that is coated with spice and sugar...salty, sour, sweet all in one. 

• Useful 1
  • Love 11
Just now, Frozendiva said:

Kenny, it's not hard to look up currency. A minute or two on Oanda.

Right? And they even have those nice charts you can print out and carry in your wallet.

• Love 7
1 minute ago, RichiesOlderBro said:

I believe it. 

There’s an Indian matchmaking show on Netflix, there’s not a lot of dating going on for the nerdy guys like Some Meat.  

He was too busy cat fishing women online as “Michael Jones”!

• LOL 3
  • Love 2
4 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:

No sugar or creamer in primitive backwater Mexico! 

45 minute drive to the Ensenada, Mexico Costco from La Mision...time for a big shopping trip to Costco...put sugar and creamer on top of the list....

• Love 8

Melyza said she’s already spent, what 4 years with cheesedick so it’s that sunk cost fallacy going on. I didn’t know she cheated though. Cheesedick and his stupid ass face can go f themselves  

Jihoon’s mom is a part of the problem. She needs to slap him upside the head. 

• Love 6
1 minute ago, Pepper Mostly said:

Oh, here we go. Priggish, uptight Kenny will be too fastidious for filthy, unsanitary Mexico. 

When my friend lived in Mexico he shopped at Costco. 

Seriously.  Considering the unholy mess we are making of managing COVID, no American has any right to criticize any other country for their germs. 

• Love 11
3 minutes ago, Floatingbison said:

That's how they get ya!  The hidden ALTO sign.  Mrs. Bison and I got pulled over in rural Baja Sur a couple years ago by Mexican police and had to pay "the bite" to escape their clutches.  They claimed I missed a stopsign... there was no stop sign!

Instead of speed traps they have stop sign traps.

• Love 1
1 minute ago, charmed1 said:

I’m with Kenny on this one. I don’t eat street food anywhere. Some food trucks have sinks in them, so I patronize one in particular, but otherwise, I can’t do it.

But if he is going to live there that is the way you get your inmunities.

• Love 10