Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat 2: This Thread is Only 60% Good

• Start Topic

(edited)

Or did we really see his brother?   Sumit lies about everything else, so who says that was his real brother, if he really has a brother.   I wonder if anything he says is true?   My guess if his lips are moving it's a lie, and I wouldn't believe anything he says if his tongue was notarized (per Judge Marilyn Milian, The People's Court).     Why doesn't the village idiot Sumit change his address to where he lives?     

Brittany needs to work on real tears when she "cries".     

I'm not watching Darcey & Stacey, or the show on the world's smallest woman, or the latest entry in the TLC "My uterus is a clown car" theme with the woman that has 11 kids, and she's having 3 more.    

There is no way Sumit will ever move to the U.S.     He has no real skills, Jenny can't sponsor him with her tiny income from Social Security, even if she gets another job.     I just want to know why Jenny's hair has been three different shades of red or blonde tonight.   

I love Doggy Jihoon, but I'm sick of man-baby Jihoon, and Deavan the sad sack.    Mommy Jihoon wants to get sonny Jihoon out of her house, doesn't she? 

Edited by CrazyInAlabama
  • LOL 7
  • Love 8
1 minute ago, Straycat80 said:

They will object Jenny because you are old enough to be Some Meats mother. 

She’s OLDER than Mother Sumit!  I’m guessing the big event happened on her first visit to India before they married him off.

• Useful 2
  • Love 7
3 minutes ago, Andi27 said:

Every time one of these people say "That's not how we do things in America!" the producers should be required to pass them a printed card that says: "You are not in America. Proceed."

They need to hand that out when they go through customs! And it needs to be posted every 50 feet.

• LOL 3
  • Love 8

I just wonder what the locals, especially Summits family says about Jenny....man, I bet they think she is really crazy. Just think about it.  She behaves like Summit is a rock star.   The jokes they must make about her and her crazy love for Summit. It’s bizarre! Lol

• LOL 2
  • Love 4
2 minutes ago, mmecorday said:

I made the mistake of wearing lipstick one day in this heat and then putting on a mask for a grocery store run. By the time I got to the car, I looked like Robert Smith from The Cure.

I bought the most gorgeous lipstick inspired by Killing Eve, then boom masks and it sits sadly on my dressing table mocking me

• LOL 4
  • Love 6