Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat 2: This Thread is Only 60% Good

• Start Topic

(edited)
1 hour ago, kendi said:

I need to rewatch. I lurve Robert Smith soooo much.

One of the best inductions...ever. 
You’ll watch it at least twice....try not let your eyes well up.....for happiness for Robert....

His voice is still as clear and clean from 40 years ago...his melodic guitar is still tight and lovely and takes you back to the first time you heard them play....

If you don’t love Robert...we can’t be friends.....

Edited by humbleopinion
  • Love 4

That rice water is lovely. With some cinnamon...yum! 

I’m nostalgic for my trip to Mexico City now. I miss the chiliquiles for breakfast. I dream about the lobster tacos. I dream about the churros and thick chocolate that was way better than what I had in Spain. 

• Love 9

Kenny saying he doesn't know what Armando's motives are for having hom try a drink was so bizarre. Maybe he just wants you to try something from his home and culture? 

In any case, I think these two will be fine and they're probably trying to manufacture some drama. Just the way they do the talking head sitting all cute together makes me think it's all okay

• Love 17

OMG, Kenneth, stop. Horchata is a sweet rice water, rice milk, and it's sooo delicious when it's ice cold. Armando, you will need to be really patient with this guy. It's like Kenneth has been taking care of everyone so long and now that he's out of his element, he's a baby. I did not anticipate this. Get a grip, Kenneth!!

• Love 15
1 minute ago, kacesq said:

Some of the stores here in NJ carry it. I get it when I want a treat. 

You can get 4 bottles of it here - about $5-8 for the pack. Along with peach, quebec maple, and BC raspberry.

• Love 2
6 minutes ago, Straycat80 said:

Mother Jihoon thinks it’s normal for a young man to lie.

Mother Jihoon said Korean sons did reckless things when they were “young” but Jihoon is almost THIRTY, not a teenager 

• Useful 1
  • Love 11
(edited)
5 minutes ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

Mexican Coca Cola is delicious.

That pure cane sugar they use is wonderful.   And in those tiny bottles, super cold it's pure bliss.   It's so much better than the U.S. version with beet sugar sweetening. 

Kenny will learn Spanish quickly, the total immersion method really works.  

Ick!!!  Coltee in a Speedo is hideous.    

Edited by CrazyInAlabama
  • LOL 1
  • Love 11
12 minutes ago, Angry Moldovan said:

Charlotte Tilbury lipstick in deep red. It’s the one Villenelle sent her with the razor in

I always wore lipstick when I left the house.  Now it sits in the drawer getting old.  I can only look at it as I’m saving money by not being able to wear it.

• Love 3
2 minutes ago, JennyMominFL said:

I would be eating everything in sight. Seriously

Seriously. Once he gets acclimated, he'll be eating street food. Those street tacos with an ice cold beer...dang. I was in Puerto Nuevo last May and it the food was soooooooo good. 

• Love 7
(edited)

I'm sure there's lots of American grub that people from other countries find completely revolting. Like scrapple, grits, fried cheese, green bean casserole, sweet potato casserole, whatever was in Ally Sheedy's lunch bag in "The Breakfast Club."

Edited by mmecorday
  • LOL 3
  • Love 6
3 minutes ago, Floatingbison said:

Mexican food is the best in the world.  My absolute favorite.

Same. As a Californian, I think it’s in our constitution that we have to love Mexican food. On my first trip to Mexico City, I really thought I’d died and had gone to my food reward. AMAZING OMG. Nothing beats the authentic stuff. 

• Love 6

Brittney girl, you need to go home already.  That fit in the car was sooo dramatic, and dumb as hell!  No, honey, he's NOT GOING TO CHOOSE YOU OVER HIS FAMILY!!!

And now... Dumbo Jenny..  Remember, she gave up EVERYTHING to go back to India Sumit!

• Love 13