Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat 2: This Thread is Only 60% Good

• Start Topic

(edited)

And in those tiny bottles, super cold it's pure bliss.   

Put the bottles of Mexican Coke in a small ice chest or cooler.

Dump in bunch of ice.

Pour in some water.
Wait  an hour or so.....let the bottles float around.....

This is the proper way to Make the bottles super Cold....better than the fridge.
Enjoy!

P.S. If you have a whole watermelon, treat it the same as above....Slices super chilled watermelon with the rind reminds you of Summer time  family picnics with your grandparents and all your cousins.....

Edited by humbleopinion
  • Love 12
17 minutes ago, RichiesOlderBro said:

Wait, they use PESOS in Mexico????  Who knew?

Shouldn’t Kenny have gotten some Mexican currency at an ATM? Does he expect to keep using USD now that he moved there? 

• LOL 1
  • Love 5
13 minutes ago, Vandy10 said:

I’ve  lived overseas for years, and inviting non-Americans to Thanksgiving is the best annual tradition. Hands down, the food non-Americans get the most confused by is sweet potato casserole. They can’t ever fathom marshmallows and brown sugar on vegetables. Lol

I’m with the non-Americans.  Can’t do yams or sweet potatoes.

• Love 7
25 minutes ago, mmecorday said:

I'm sure there's lots of American grub that people from other countries find completely revolting.

When my daughter spent her junior year of college studying in France, she helped her host mother as assistant leader to a troop of Louvettes, the French Girl Scouts. I sent her two boxes of GS Thin Mint cookies which she shared with the troop. The little brats made faces and promptly spit them out on the ground. 

• Love 1
1 hour ago, LookABird said:

So now we know Kenny is not linguistically talented.  😂

This will not be easy for him. Someone says a word twice and he immediately mispronounces it. It's as though he has no ear. Plah-to, not Plato, etc.

• Love 3

Daaaaang, no wonder Jihoon is such a shitweasel. His mom gives the absolute worst advice. "Oh, so just because you lied and told her that you were prepared for her and your child to come and live with you, she's going to leave?"  Um, yeah.

• Love 8
1 minute ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

FYI, had my first native sweet corn tonight. Delicious. Throw into microwave and ready in four minutes.

Last year's fine Taber corn got hailed out and ended up as creamed corn. Hope it doesn't happen this year.

• Love 2