Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat 2: This Thread is Only 60% Good

• Start Topic

5 minutes ago, Toodleoo said:

Hello Brittneeds, I bought the Calm app, I am happy to let you borrow it because you...you got issues.

I could get it free for one year via American Express.  How do you like it?

• Love 1
2 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:

They're going to throw their families in each others' faces within 48 hours. Armando will be tormented with guilt over his parents, Kenny will weep and moan about his grown kids who can't get along without him.

Oh, here it comes, the primitive and filthy living conditions in third world Mexico! 

My money is on you pepper mostly!

• LOL 1
  • Love 1
1 minute ago, Emmeline said:

I could get it free for one year via American Express.  How do you like it?

Love it.  My brain never turns off so I need the guided meditations AND AND AND you can get Eva Green and Matthew McConaughey to read you to sleep!!

• Useful 1
  • Love 3
2 minutes ago, Armchair Critic said:

They seem like two bottoms, wonder who tops?

....ducking for cover......

As a straight woman I don’t understand (no snark) is it interchangeable depending on mood, energy level? Ot you choose and that’s that?

• Love 4
Just now, mmecorday said:

I am finding these back to school ads very chilling ...

I keep getting that Postmates Pad Thai commercial, like 2x in a row. And lots of GEICO. 

• Love 1
14 minutes ago, KelseyNikki614 said:

Checking in for TOW. I don't know how you guys watch this B90 show, I tried once and I couldn't handle it. Y'all are warriors

We're addicts. We need help.

• LOL 4
  • Love 8
15 minutes ago, KelseyNikki614 said:

Checking in for TOW. I don't know how you guys watch this B90 show, I tried once and I couldn't handle it. Y'all are warriors

I'm right there with you. I hated that season and now dragging it out to read stupid tweets and giving them more airtime? No thanks.

• Love 8
3 minutes ago, Toodleoo said:

Love it.  My brain never turns off so I need the guided meditations AND AND AND you can get Eva Green and Matthew McConaughey to read you to sleep!!

That’s my problem too.  Sometimes my mind is just reeling and I can’t relax.  Thanks I’ll give it a go.

• Love 4