Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat 2: This Thread is Only 60% Good

• Start Topic

1 minute ago, JennyMominFL said:

Man I love easy pay. Its how I get my LeCreuset

I usually get mine at the Bay when it's on sale and it's the President's sale so I get a bit extra off sometimes. Granted, I only have a few pieces.

• Love 2
3 minutes ago, Frozendiva said:

I usually get mine at the Bay when it's on sale and it's the President's sale so I get a bit extra off sometimes. Granted, I only have a few pieces.

Canadian Tire and Kitchen Stuff Plus also have great sales on these 🙂

• Love 3
3 minutes ago, Frozendiva said:

Yeah. I have maybe 4 pieces and i gave one as a wedding gift to someone who is in school to be a chef

• Love 2
1 minute ago, sainte-chapelle said:

Canadian Tire and Kitchen Stuff Plus also have great sales on these 🙂

We don't have Kitchen Stuff Plus here in Alberta. There is a Le Creuset freestanding store in one of the malls and Crate and Barrel stocks some. The Williams Sonoma store closed a couple of years ago.

• Love 1
4 minutes ago, Doublemint said:

Is it just me, or did Erica go into a valley girl accent at the end of her segment?

Uptalk is a feature of Australian speech as much as it is of American speech.

• Love 2
Just now, Grifter Lives said:

Didn't Yolanda's children ban her from the internet when they got guardianship?  They should have.

Lol That's probably why her daughter was setting up the profile. And look, she liked NONE of the available guys! She's still waiting on "Williams."

• LOL 2
  • Love 4
3 minutes ago, Vandy10 said:

Uptalk is a feature of Australian speech as much as it is of American speech.

I had an Australian boyfriend for a few years and he never did that - so it's new to me.

• Love 1