Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat 2: This Thread is Only 60% Good

• Start Topic

Oh, if its a Peter and the Wolf/Volga Boatmen mashup, it must be Former Soviet republic Moldova. Good old TLC, keeping those cultural stereotypes alive. 

Libby misses her family. She's been gone for two days. 

• LOL 5
  • Love 5
1 minute ago, TazDevil said:

Fair warning for anyone sticking around for Pillow Talk at 11 -- River and Karen will be on 🤢  Don't know who thought that would be a good idea...

I’ll be taping it and fast forwarding through those nitwits.

• Love 6
Just now, TazDevil said:

Fair warning for anyone sticking around for Pillow Talk at 11 -- River and Karen will be on 🤢  Don't know who thought that would be a good idea...

Good Lord. They got their spinoff, why do they need this as well?

wow, you’re in Europe! Such culture shock! I’m sure you’ll be gracious and open. 

• Useful 1
  • LOL 7
  • Love 4
Just now, Pepper Mostly said:

Oh, if its a Peter and the Wolf/Volga Boatmen mashup, it must be Former Soviet republic Moldova. Good old TLC, keeping those cultural stereotypes alive. 

Libby misses her family. She's been gone for two days. 

No eyeroll reaction either.

• Love 7

My thoughts...Andrei is HOT.  I still HATE the way Elizabeth says his name.  Larissa has a boring storyline.  I hate Jess and (brace yourself) I think  Coltee can do better.

• LOL 2
  • Love 2
2 minutes ago, TazDevil said:

Ah man!  Things are gonna get stupider.  I may skip.

• LOL 3
  • Love 3

I bet you haven’t heard of 42 other states either, doofus.

maybe your sister shouldn’t have reproduced if you’re so worried about how quickly she moved.

FFS not every American asks for Walmart when they go somewhere else. 

• LOL 1
  • Love 9
1 minute ago, Straycat80 said:

Right off the bat, Libs dad and brother acting like ugly Americans. 

Ugly and ignorant. 

No, BIL Libby, they drag you from your car and beat you to a pulp. Like I'd like to do right now. 

• Useful 1
  • Love 4
(edited)
2 hours ago, TazDevil said:

Say it ain’t so.  What could we possibly have done to deserve this?  I loathe all members of Family Chantal.

Edited by DragonFlyzz
  • Love 11
6 minutes ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

FYI, had my first native sweet corn tonight. Delicious. Throw into microwave and ready in four minutes.

Same here, I love corn on the cob. AND a peak of the season watermelon, yum!

• Love 2

I said it before and I'll say it again. Chuck wondering what is going on with Andrei is the pot calling the kettle black. Let's not forget Chuck and family's arrest pictures. 

• Useful 1
  • Love 6