Type keyword(s) to search

S08.E11: Tommy's Story LIVE CHAT

• Start Topic

1 minute ago, Azubah said:

Wow, String Theory, I'm so sorry.

Thanks, I'll get through this somehow - a sense of humour (and not be "scared") helps.  Life's too mysterious to take too serious".  
Damn genetics!

Again, another one wishing that Dr. Now has all magical answers.  He's not letting Amanda off the hook either!  Dr. Now's really giving him the smack down tonight.  It's about time~!  I really don't want to see Tommy's nasty rash.

• Love 11
Just now, PrincessPurrsALot said:

Our winner is <drum roll> @88Keys!  Johnny, tell them what they've won!

Johnny:  You've won a 400 lb. fiance(e) who will bring you all the food that can be piled on a plate, your own scrubby sponge on a stick, refrigerators for every room in your house, and a trailer full of the best quality canned ravioli!  And, as always, the respect of your fellow Pounders!  Huzzah!

Look how your day has exponentially improved, @88Keys

giphy.gif

4 minutes ago, ams1001 said:

I guess all the talk of quarantine is freaking people out. But seriously, how much TP do you go through in a couple weeks?

It's having it available without being at the whim of price changes or not being able to get out because of the weather. I buy paper products 6 months at a time and it's just me. 

• Love 7

Dr. Now is giving it straight to him, though I would say it's not dependence financially as much as it is psychological dependence and not wanting to grow up and face his demons and take responsibility for his own life.

• Love 10

I'm in a sentimental mood but I think all these folks needs therapy first and foremost. I'm not obese but I went through a situation  where a witnessed a crime....by definition 'mass shooting' but  I guess by media standards 3 deaths is not a lot. I know all the shop owners etc that were there...we shared stories and it was fine. On the year anniversary I could not even get out of bed, probably still in bad standing at work as I took a lot of sick days .....I wasn't directly affected so it is so stupid and selfish but now I am on anti- anxiety meds. Obesity in most cases here is a symptom of another problem.

• Love 5
2 minutes ago, Giant Misfit said:

Is he seriously lecturing Tommy about disability benefits?! Oh, you can just fuck off, Dr Now.

That’s a first!!!  It’s about time.

• Love 4
Just now, aliya said:

It's having it available without being at the whim of price changes or not being able to get out because of the weather. I buy paper products 6 months at a time and it's just me. 

Same.  We are old and paper products are bulky so I order for delivery.

• Love 3
1 minute ago, sainte-chapelle said:

I'm in a sentimental mood but I think all these folks needs therapy first and foremost. I'm not obese but I went through a situation  where a witnessed a crime....by definition 'mass shooting' but  I guess by media standards 3 deaths is not a lot. I know all the shop owners etc that were there...we shared stories and it was fine. On the year anniversary I could not even get out of bed, probably still in bad standing at work as I took a lot of sick days .....I wasn't directly affected so it is so stupid and selfish but now I am on anti- anxiety meds. Obesity in most cases here is a symptom of another problem.

(((HUGS!)))

• Love 3

Dr Now is full of truth tonight.  Calling out GF, who is probably closer to 400.  And telling him he needs to stop considering himself disabled and become productive and earn a living.  Bingo!   And this is GF's  SECOND morbidly obese BF, WTF.  She must be seeking them out, that ain't a coincidence.  

Edited by Snarkastikate
  • Useful 2
  • Love 6
1 minute ago, mmecorday said:

Dr. Now is developing a major Montgomery Burns hump on his back.

That's his spinal cord problems due to age and lifestyle.  Unfortunately, not uncommon as people grow old.