Type keyword(s) to search

S08.E11: Tommy's Story LIVE CHAT

• Start Topic

I dont know if it’s TLCs fault, the poundticipants or living in a corona virus world, but I’m snarked out and Wednesday is just another day to get through rather than WEDNESDAY WOOHOO. And that’s sad 

Edited by Wanda
Spelling
  • Love 3
1 minute ago, mmecorday said:

Hi everyone! My eating habit tonight was a big ole plate of nachos with ground beef, salsa, shredded lettuce, cheese and sour cream.

Do you have any of that eating habit left?

• LOL 7
  • Love 6

Fiancee looks like she needs Dr. Now, too. 

Oh, I also have Thin Mints and S'mores Girl Scout cookies. I've had them since Saturday and haven't opened them yet!

PepperMostly - my work has asked twice who has a company laptop. I can work from home if absolutely necessary but no one's said one way or the other (I hate it though, cuz the laptop screen is so tiny compared to my monitor at work). 

Food is joy and peace. Great.

• Love 1
1 minute ago, Pepper Mostly said:

My work is cancelling meetings and events, told the students (I work at a university) not to come back after spring break, all classes are moving online. and bunches of us are working from home. Its no joke! Stay safe out there!

My uni sent out an email that it is going online next week. We've got several people in town who've tested positive and one critical in the uni hospital. Now that it's here, and I'm in such a close environment, I'm not going to church. Most of our brothers are doctors in the hospital or faculty. Either way, I see the possibility of a lot of contamination. Since I'm one of the health-compromised elders, I'm gonna keep myself at home and watch Netflix. 

• Love 9

I called it!!!  Molestation.

His mama sure knows how to pick ‘em.  A drunk and then a child molester.

Edited by Kid
Just now, Strut said:

He’s got his pinkie out eating those grilled cheese sandwiches 🥪. Did he say he didn’t want to quit eating?

Yeah.   He’s waiting for the “magic answer”.

• Love 1

HE'S NOT EVEN WARMING UP THE NO NAME RAVIOLI.

That might be the most disturbing thing I've ever seen on this show and we've seen some shit. Possibly literally in the bathroom Tupperware episode. 

• LOL 6
  • Love 4

Winnsboro, LA (northern LA I think).   

Thanks for the reminder about using Closed Caption.   I always forget.      Amanda, a chubby chaser with two morbidly obese fiances.   OK, Amanda, who is buying all of that food for both fiances?  

Edited by CrazyInAlabama
  • Love 5

While it's horrific what happened to Tommy, he was already morbidly obese before the rapist came into the picture.

1 minute ago, ams1001 said:

Fiancee looks like she needs Dr. Now, too. 

Oh, I also have Thin Mints and S'mores Girl Scout cookies. I've had them since Saturday and haven't opened them yet!

PepperMostly - my work has asked twice who has a company laptop. I can work from home if absolutely necessary but no one's said one way or the other (I hate it though, cuz the laptop screen is so tiny compared to my monitor at work). 

I can use my personal laptop for work--I'm an admin, most of my work is setting up meetings, managing my boss's calendar, doing reports and stuff. So I can manage. My boss called me this morning--she's in Arizona for meeting  but will be back in town tomorrow--and said she was going to self quarantine when she got back, and if I wanted to work from home for the next few weeks. Hell yeah.  

• Love 10
6 minutes ago, CringeWatcher said:

There was one possible case reported in my state today. The Walmart where my brother shops, a good 45 miles north of the possible case, is already out of toilet paper. Let’s eat, drink, and snark merrily, for tomorrow we (possibly) die! 🥓🌭🍔🍟🍕🌮🍟🍩🍺🥃🍸🍷🥂🍹🍻

There is a patient at the hospital that is down the street from my dentist's office...where I have an appointment on Saturday. Last I checked there were 11 confirmed cases in my state but it's probably more by now. We also had our first death the other day (up north; a 69 year old man with other health issues).