Type keyword(s) to search

S08.E11: Tommy's Story LIVE CHAT

• Start Topic

Just now, Pepper Mostly said:

LOL, I'm from New England. We love to run to the store at the first snowflake and buy all the bread, milk and beer we can carry. Then we poke fun at ourselves for buying bread, milk and beer. 

and wine...don't forget the wine!!

• Love 6
1 minute ago, Hellga said:

How many pallbearers will be needed to make it happen?  

Probably would need a bulldozer or some other heavy equipment to get him there. Not to mention a supersized casket.

Ah....first mention of being "scared" and nervous......will he fit in the van.  AH MY LAAG!!!!!

• LOL 2
  • Love 1
14 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:

I can use my personal laptop for work--I'm an admin, most of my work is setting up meetings, managing my boss's calendar, doing reports and stuff. So I can manage. My boss called me this morning--she's in Arizona for meeting  but will be back in town tomorrow--and said she was going to self quarantine when she got back, and if I wanted to work from home for the next few weeks. Hell yeah.  

We used to be able to use remote desktop from a personal computer but they changed the rules a few years ago and now you can only log into vpn from company equipment. (I still remote into my main computer though since all my stuff is set up the way I like it and I don't use the laptop often enough to bother trying to get it all the same).

Didn't they pack a huge cooler? But they're stopping for fast food. What's in the cooler? Looks like Subway; I guess it could be worse.

But it hurts.

• Love 4

Oh, here comes the food stop before they even get going!   of course, "I am in pain" means "food will help".  He does look terribly uncomfortable squeezed in there, but really,  "Having food is going to be key to help me get there".

• Love 5

Jeeze they haven't barely been on the road and he wants snacks.  Of course to help him to ease the trip.

How long will he last in the car.  I give him 20 minutes.

How come lying in the car all day is so exhausting for these folks......

• Love 5
1 minute ago, Hellga said:

At least he wears real clothing and he didn't complain about the walk from the house to the car.  And squeezed into the back seat.  Maybe there is hope for him!

Until he needed food before the car moved. Bad sign.

Fortunately, Amanda's food retrieval skills are on point.

• LOL 7
  • Love 4
Just now, 88Keys said:

What up, Pounders?  Today has really sucked.  Please, make me laugh.

I'm sorry, @88Keys! I hope you're not eating your "fillins" with processed Italian food products out of blurry cans have a significant other who won't be happy until she feeds you to death.

Subway probably isn't the best healthy choice to make. 

types the woman who gets a foot long tuna sub on white with double cheese, pickles, spinach, and enough chipotle southwest sauce to drown a small horse.

• Useful 1
  • LOL 5
  • Love 1
5 minutes ago, poeticlicensed said:

It reminds me of the madness before a hurricane. People hoard bread and milk, especially people who dont eat bread and drink milk.

Reminds me when the local news calls for snow here in Virginia,people panic and raid the stores of bread,water toilet paper etc..  2 inches snow or more and their off madness shopping ..

• LOL 1
  • Love 6
1 minute ago, dreadfulLeigh said:

Wait! Hold the phone! Her previous boyfriend died at over 700lbs?! AND STILL FEEDS THIS DUDE 4 baloney sandwiches and pancakes and some such shit!!?

It gives her purpose

• LOL 2
  • Love 2
11 minutes ago, AVM said:

A full sized freezer in the living room means trouble !

OMLord!  I didn't see that (too busy on the reddit coronavirus boards). That's the full commitment to eating, I tell you what.

• LOL 2
  • Love 4

So the first day, they only made 2 or 3 hours?    And still have 4 or 5 hours of a 6 hour trip?  (I thin it's only a 6 hour trip, but you have to add drive thru stops every five minutes.)   I can't believe they're taking 2 days for that trip. 

The girlfriend looks like a giant beach ball.    Go Dr. Now, tell Amanda the truth. Amanda claims 320 lbs?    Maybe 420, but she'll lying too.    The mother isn't any light weight either.  

OK, Walmart pick up for food, so there's another possibility for Tommy and company.    They should have rented a long rental moving van, put a mattress in the back, and loaded Tommy and Amanda in there.  

Cassandra, and the other nurses are smart.   They move out of the way when the poundticipants go through the door to weigh in.  

Month 1-641 lbs.    (goal 80 lbd   in 2 months)

Edited by CrazyInAlabama
  • LOL 3
  • Love 2

Did he say originally it was a 6 hour drive?  And when they stopped, he said they still had 4 or 5 hours to go?  So they made it ONE HOUR before he had to stop?!

• LOL 1
  • Love 2