Type keyword(s) to search

S08.E11: Tommy's Story LIVE CHAT

• Start Topic

2 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:

This chick on the Hilton ad reminds me of Jessica on Love is Blind. 

That's Judy Greer. Cheryl/Carol from Archer, among other things.

• Love 3
Just now, Hellga said:

He looks and sounds way younger than his almost 40 years of age.  He is a 10-year old in an obese man's body...

Yep. I was thinking Amanda sounded like his mother in the scene just now. And other times. 

• Love 5
1 minute ago, Azubah said:

I have a soft spot for her, even though she's kind of annoying.  She was in the movie my husband and I saw on our first date.

• Love 8

Not thinking Amanda's being so positive.  She should be happy he's doing some housework.  Don't think Amanda is going to be approved for any weight loss surgery anytime soon.  She looks like she's gained weight.  Maybe she's eating Tommy's forbidden food.

• LOL 1
  • Love 6
1 minute ago, ams1001 said:

I think Amanda contributes more to the conversation with Dr. Now than pretty much any partner we've seen.

Yes, but I get a bad vibe from it.  Like she wants Dr. Now to know how in control and tough on him she is.

• Love 10
Just now, 88Keys said:

I have a soft spot for her, even though she's kind of annoying.  She was in the movie my husband and I saw on our first date.

My wife and I saw Three Men and a Baby.  Dec 21 1987.  Boy that was a LONG time ago.

• LOL 2
  • Love 3
1 minute ago, Hellga said:

He looks and sounds way younger than his almost 40 years of age.  He is a 10-year old in an obese man's body...

Again, sadly, this is typical of those sexually abused as children. They seem to get stuck on so many levels. 😞

• Useful 1
2 minutes ago, Azubah said:

And Kidding! Everyone watch Kidding ... it's awesome! 

31 minutes ago, Hellga said:

A lot of things are getting cancelled or rescheduled. 

I was supposed to head to Philly for a conference on Friday - scrapped, so no Beiler's donuts for me!  And no Vegas food on company dollar next week!

Sorry. Losing out on Vegas food on the company $ is sad. 😔

• LOL 1
  • Love 2

I turned the channel for awhile and missed Tommy's toothless mom so I'll have to imagine that she's this woman. 

giphy.gif

I think they use the same video for all of Dr. Now's surgical procedures.  Never looks any different.  Guess everyone's insides look the same.  I wonder how long these surgeries really take?  I think much longer than they show....

Amanda is so nervous......and so wishing that he doesn't make it so she can find another fat guy to ridicule.  I really dislike her.

• Useful 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 5
Just now, DropTheSoap said:

Amanda's so worried that he's going to succeed.

That's because she's gonna have to cook up another plan to murder him.

4 minutes ago, CringeWatcher said:

That sounds like serious PTSD, hon. I haven’t been through anything close to that but I don’t feel quite human without my meds. You’re not stupid or selfish, you’re taking care of yourself. 👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻

Thanks...it is a weird thing....people lost a child and family members, I feel awful for being upset but it is what it is.  Working in my industry I talk to people on occasion who grew up in war zones, survived genocide etc.....I couldn't even imagine! 

I think Amanda should be more focused on joining Tommy in his journey. She already lost one boyfriend to obesity, that tells me she has issues with codependency and enabling.

• LOL 1
  • Love 4
1 hour ago, Azubah said:

Nuts, I missed where he lives.

Louisiana somewhere, not place I'd heard of.
This is my first time making live chat.
I had Stauffers potatoes, with peanut butter frozen yogurt later.
What are people doing with the hoarded toilet paper?

• LOL 2
  • Love 4
2 minutes ago, sainte-chapelle said:

I think Amanda should be more focused on joining Tommy in his journey. She already lost one boyfriend to obesity, that tells me she has issues with codependency and enabling.

Ya think!!!!   🤣🤣

• Useful 2
  • LOL 1
1 minute ago, sagittarius sue said:

I think he gets a thrill also!

I know I sure do! Operations are fascinating to me, lol. Wonder if I can make a career of just sitting and watching with the occasional "Oooooh. Ahhhh!! Lemme touch it. Just once."

• LOL 3
Just now, auntjess said:

Well, I recently found my ex-boyfriend's address so I'm not saying that I'm gonna go TP his front lawn but if it happens...

• LOL 8
5 minutes ago, DEG9 said:

Again, sadly, this is typical of those sexually abused as children. They seem to get stuck on so many levels. 😞

That's what I was thinking, he got stuck in the age when he was abused...  very sad.

4 minutes ago, ShoePrincess said:

Sorry. Losing out on Vegas food on the company $ is sad. 😔

I am more bummed about Beiler's.   Their Old Fashioned donuts are the best!  Whenever I am in Philly, I make sure I get me one or two.  Even if it means I have to actually *run* in the 90-degree heat while wearing proper business attire! 

• Love 2
1 minute ago, auntjess said:

Louisiana somewhere, not place I'd heard of.
This is my first time making live chat.
I had Stauffers potatoes, with peanut butter frozen yogurt later.

tastes good fraahd!

• LOL 5