Type keyword(s) to search

S08.E11: Tommy's Story LIVE CHAT

• Start Topic

6 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:

I get mine from Boxed.com. So convenient! I get all kinds of stuff shipped now. 

I might have to start ordering laundry detergent online. I got one box of unscented powder detergent a few months ago and now it seems no one carries it anymore. Why must my laundry smell like flowers for 3 months after I wash it? (Also, eczema.)

OMG I'm actually caught up on the chat!

Edited by ams1001
  • LOL 1
  • Love 7

Someone should tell Tommy that empty, queasy feeling is hunger.   Something he's never felt in his entire life before the surgery.

Gastric sleeve takes 60 to 90 minutes.   

The Scott Brothers are adding another show this Spring.    

Edited by CrazyInAlabama
  • Useful 2
  • Love 6
2 minutes ago, 7EasyPayments said:

What ??!!?!?!? Not Short but Sweet ?

Oh wait.......that's the premature eja................................ show.

My bad !!! 😂

I actually bought 1 episode and went back to check on the title before posting.

• LOL 2
  • Love 2

I can’t stop thinking of possible responses to the “what brings you here?” question.

“Yeah, you got change for a twenty?” or...

“Are you satisfied with your current internet service provider?”  or...

“Pardon me, do you have any Grey Poupon?“

I’ll show myself out.

• LOL 21
2 minutes ago, aliya said:

Holy Moley - I never thought of toilet tissue being made in China. Thankfully, Wiki tells me that Scott (my TP of choice) is made in Chester, PA. 

Mine, too!

• Love 2
1 minute ago, DropTheSoap said:

Why do they put Guy Fieri on more shows? I thought I knew which nights were safe to watch, Food Network...but no...you pull this crap.

Right? I was interested in watching that show, but Fieri kills my enthusiasm. I hate his braying, red faced caterwauling.

• LOL 1
  • Love 11

Why do they put Guy Fieri on more shows? I thought I knew which nights were safe to watch, Food Network...but no...you pull this crap.

I don't know. But he has a chain of burger joints on Carnival cruise lines now and my boss says the food is really good. And coronavirus free!

• LOL 3
  • Love 3
2 minutes ago, DropTheSoap said:

Why do they put Guy Fieri on more shows?

Guy Fieri attended a Sixers home game tonight where a fan sitting nearby kept constantly yelling, "FLAVOR TOWN!" at him.

I love Philadelphia fans.

1 minute ago, Pepper Mostly said:

Right? I was interested in watching that show, but Fieri kills my enthusiasm. I hate his braying, red faced caterwauling.

I can't watch anything he's on. I'd rather watch Twitney...and I hate Twitney.

• LOL 4
  • Love 3

They make the toilet paper in the U.S. , and I'm sure Canada too.   We have to make it here, it's not as if we have the Sears catalog to turn into TP now.     

Guy Fieri or whatever his name is just ruined another night of Food Network for me.  

I disagree with Lola, no one should have to disclose their molestation to others if they don't want to, outside of therapy.  

Tommy needs to stop the intimacy talk, before I puke. 

Edited by CrazyInAlabama
  • LOL 1
  • Love 6
1 minute ago, xls said:

He wont disclose abuse ever, except on tv?

Um......I think if Mom watches this episode she'll know.  Along with the rest of the country.  No wonder he was so huge, that's an awful lot he had to "process".  Why do I dislike that word so much????

• Love 6
2 minutes ago, Concerned said:

Is it a Southern thing to love his momma so much? Seems odd for a guy almost 40. 

This probably says way more about me than I should admit, but when he said his mother was an angel, I wanted to call my son and ask if he would tell people the same thing about me. Luckily for him, he's out of town at a conference (why? why? does no one see the news?), so I won't bother him.

I think I have been pretty angelic towards him, tho. Just sayin'.

• LOL 2
  • Love 5
1 minute ago, aliya said:

This probably says way more about me than I should admit, but when he said his mother was an angel, I wanted to call my son and ask if he would tell people the same thing about me. Luckily for him, he's out of town at a conference (why? why? does no one see the news?), so I won't bother him.

I think I have been pretty angelic towards him, tho. Just sayin'.

Didnt an angel tell Abraham to kill Issac?

• Useful 1
  • LOL 6
1 minute ago, aliya said:

My coworker was telling me her daughter's college is closing for a bit so her daughter sees it as an opportunity to travel...

3 minutes ago, CrazyInAlabama said:

They make the toilet paper in the U.S. , and I'm sure Canada too.   It's not as if we have the Sears catalog to turn into TP now.     

Guy Fieri or whatever his name is just ruined another night of Food Network for me.  

Northern TP and other paper products have been produced at the same Mill in Green Bay since 1901.

And just to the sw, is Kimberly, the original home of Kimberly Clark products.  There are still a zillion paper mills in WI.

• Love 2
Just now, suev33 3 said:

😴😴😴😴😴😴. This one's a bore......

Yeah ... same old, same old: "Scared-right-now/nervous/eating feelings/forbidden pizza/Lola magic." Meh. This show is so predictable. 

Still waiting for the karaoke closing scene.