Type keyword(s) to search

S08.E11: Tommy's Story LIVE CHAT

• Start Topic

1 minute ago, aliya said:

I must have missed something from awhile back - why do people keep referencing karaoke? I don't remember any of our boring obesees singing.

It's their dream to sing karaoke when he loses weight. His fiancée likes it. I can read lips, but I can't tell what they're singing .

• Love 2
41 minutes ago, Callaphera said:

Well, I recently found my ex-boyfriend's address so I'm not saying that I'm gonna go TP his front lawn but if it happens...

If someone did  that to me, I'd gather it up, at the moment.
And I was watching the recording, giving it about a half hour head start, but for some reason the DVR is have problems, U-verse, not me, I think.

Edited by auntjess
  • LOL 5
  • Love 1
Just now, Callaphera said:

People usually prefer I do it silently when I karaoke, too. 

Just drink more like I do ... you'll always sound like Whitney Houston!

3 minutes ago, Twopper said:

Replacements. com is trying to sell me more sterling.  

That's better than the woman from "Life alert" who was giving me the hard sell to buy their monitoring system".  I called to pay my Chase Credit card and for some reason had to deal with her.  I just turned 60, what the hell?  

Here comes karaoke.....will be interesting to see the follow up for these two....

EW, straight into Dr, Pimple Popper without warning.  I'm outta here.

Good night all, it was fun!  Stay healthy and wash those hands!

• Love 6
52 minutes ago, Giant Misfit said:

Guy Fieri attended a Sixers home game tonight where a fan sitting nearby kept constantly yelling, "FLAVOR TOWN!" at him.

I love Philadelphia fans.

Awesome. You made me LOL with that one @Giant Misfit! I wonder if he got red-faced and pissed off?

Funny that he's overseeing another competition show but hasn't competed again since he won the first The Next Food Network Star.

Night all. Thank goodness for The Masked Singer.

Edited by DC Gal in VA
Additional comments and Effing Autocorrect.
  • LOL 1
  • Love 1
3 minutes ago, mmecorday said:

Everybody, stay safe! And String Theory, I will be thinking about you especially!

Thanks much @MMECORDAY!  I appreciate your thoughtfulness!

Keeping positive, watching my eating habit and look forward to seeing y'all next week!

• Love 7
3 hours ago, aliya said:

Holy Moley - I never thought of toilet tissue being made in China. Thankfully, Wiki tells me that Scott (my TP of choice) is made in Chester, PA. 

Forget TP, here's Lola!

My Dad worked at Scott in Chester! He was an engineer in the paper products division, which included the TP line. 

There’s something about Amanda’s gape-mouthed stare that creeps me out a bit. 

• Love 4
4 hours ago, mellowjoi said:

I was told the hoarding is because the People of China have more to worry about than making us some toilet paper so we better stock up on toilet paper, paper towels, and anything else we are getting from China.  I’m just glad I already have enough TV’s. 

Believe me when I tell you it’s not funny if you live in the Seattle area. It is nearly impossible to find toilet paper. Some smaller stores have it but it’s very hit and miss. Not amusing at all. Paper towels as well, though life can continue without those. 

• Useful 1