Type keyword(s) to search

S08.E11: Tommy's Story LIVE CHAT

• Start Topic

Tommy wants to lose weight so he can marry his fiancee and have the life he always dreamed of with her, but to break the cycle of pathological eating that left him nearly bed-bound, he will have to face a piece of his pst that he has always kept secret.

Yes, it's another pounditicipant with a fiancee.  Should we take bets on what she does for him?  Will Tupperware be involved?

This is the LIVE CHAT thread. It will be unlocked during the US East Coast showing and again during the US West Coast showing. 

Original air date 2020.03.11

• LOL 8
  • Love 5

Hi all!

Tonight's eating habit was breakfast (blueberry waffles and a ruby red grapefruit). There will likely be ice cream later. I have washed my hands for the 80th time today and I am ready to snark. Hoping this guy does well.

• LOL 2
  • Love 6

Today, I was a very good girl and passed on the calorie-and-sugar-bomb better known as the venti white chocolate mocha frappuccino from Starbucks. 

So instead now I sit at home, downing a can of Crush cream soda while I wait for the oven to preheat for my frozen mini pepperoni pizza dinner. 

Only the best (diet) for this show. 

• LOL 3
  • Love 7

Yay, we're unlocked! How are you all, Pounders? How's your eating habit? (ham and Swiss sammie, chips and some banana bread).  Are you all well and healthy? My work is cancelling meetings and events, told the students (I work at a university) not to come back after spring break, all classes are moving online. and bunches of us are working from home. Its no joke! Stay safe out there!

• Love 11

Goooooooooood evening, Pounders!

I made some homemade potato soup today because the potatoes were sprouting (remind me why I buy potatoes again?) so my eating habit tonight is definitely not Dr. Now authorized 

• LOL 2

Wednesday is a fasting day for me so no eating habit.  I’ve already had to cook dinner for the husband and then watch him snack on nuts and chocolate so whatever Tommy eats for the food scene shouldn’t bother me!

• Love 3
4 minutes ago, ams1001 said:

. I have washed my hands for the 80th time today and I am ready to snark

There was one possible case reported in my state today. The Walmart where my brother shops, a good 45 miles north of the possible case, is already out of toilet paper. Let’s eat, drink, and snark merrily, for tomorrow we (possibly) die! 🥓🌭🍔🍟🍕🌮🍟🍩🍺🥃🍸🍷🥂🍹🍻

Edited by CringeWatcher
Autocorrect is a heinous wench
  • LOL 3
  • Love 6

Hi All!  Hope this one will be fun, we had several boring episodes lately.

My company is on "work from home" policy now, so I am sitting on my own couch eating my homemade dinner of teriyaki salmon and asparagus.  I am having a slice of black forest cake later, though!  And I had pizza for lunch, as my house is on the market and I had a showing, and telecons before and after that.  

• Love 5

So I am here to see the Picasso, next to the two black garbage bags on the window. 🤷‍♀️

Here we go, y'all!

Should I be concerned that my skin is raw from washing them like it's nobody's business and that is causing my typing abilities to suffer?  It is going to be a slow night.  Ha!

• LOL 4

Tommy is 38 years old, and from Winnsboro, LA.   Which may be a six hour or so trip to Houston, which could take days with drive thru time included.  .     If he falls in the shower, do we get to see a lot of hunky firemen, and a small crane?   If he's worried about slipping, get a bath tub mat and cut out the drain hole, or get a shower mat.  

Tommy was even an overweight baby, and huge as a child.    His weight was already very out of control.    Another molestation victim.   

Edited by CrazyInAlabama
  • LOL 1
  • Love 5