Type keyword(s) to search

S08.E11: Tommy's Story LIVE CHAT

• Start Topic

Tommy's legs look just as hideous as his stomach.   Lots of skin issues with this guy...

Cheating with a pizza! Is that better or worse than cheating with another woman?  

• LOL 2

Look how good he is!!!  He only got a SMALL pizza.

AND he got caught!!!  Oh honey, that will never work.  It’s like an Al-Anon trying to keep an alcoholic from drinking.  She needs two meetings stat!!!   Overeaters Anonymous and Al Anon.

Edited by Kid
  • Useful 3
  • LOL 2
  • Love 4
Just now, Concerned said:

That’s a promising sign. The fiancée threw out the pizza. At least one of them has some balls.

But... that pizza looked so GOOOOOODDD!!!

• LOL 2
  • Love 3
7 minutes ago, 7EasyPayments said:

So close to 700 !!! Give him some cans o' pasta !!!

Preferably straight from the can....uh oh, he's having trouble with the diet.  Eating something he craves (although they're SMALL) will help him get through......and all the exercise he's doing outside I'm sure will offset all of the crap he's shoveling in!

Amanda busted him.  Yeah dude, it's not easy.  Time to pull up those big boy pants.  (Oops, looks like he's grown out of those....probably the SMALL pizza isn't helping with this!)

• LOL 1
  • Love 1
Just now, DropTheSoap said:

Or she's play acting for the camera.

Yeah, that scene was totally fake. I'm beginning to think that some of those former Poundticipants who are suing TLC claiming the producers manufactured their storylines might be on to something.

1 minute ago, fonfereksglen said:

Same.  We are old and paper products are bulky so I order for delivery.

I order EVERYTHING online if possible. After I heard the laments of my friends who couldn't get toilet paper for love nor money last weekend, I was glad that I had received my 48 roll case delivered last week. We are READY.

• LOL 1
  • Love 8

So Amanda catches him with Pizza Hut.   I think I like her better now.   Except she probably threw the box where she can get to it later for herself.     

I think Amanda's taking her anger at Dr. Now calling her out, on Tommy.   

I bet Tommy will claim it's water weight from the drive when he gains 30 lbs on the return to Dr. Now's office.  

I will never see what stuffing a baby goat into a tote bag has to do with vitamins.  

• LOL 3
  • Love 4

We have a new winner (due to my bad writing).  Our winner is Mrs @FormeryHeavyJ.  She gets the trailer full of canned ravioli.  Only the best for our Pounders. Since this is TLC  we will also provide the fiance to go along with her husband.  First they can be on a polyamory show.  If things blow up they can switch channels to WE and join the gang on Love After Lockup.

• LOL 10
  • Love 5
2 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:

I order EVERYTHING online if possible. After I heard the laments of my friends who couldn't get toilet paper for love nor money last weekend, I was glad that I had received my 48 roll case delivered last week. We are READY.

I already sit atop a castle made from toilet paper rolls and vodka bottles. I know how to prep for disasters and pandemics. 

I am the queen of my Shit Ticket castle. 

Edited by Callaphera
  • Useful 1
  • LOL 13
  • Love 6
2 minutes ago, Concerned said:

That’s a promising sign. The fiancée threw out the pizza. At least one of them has some balls.

She'll have to take it outside. The heavenly smell of pizza lingering in the house will be torture. 

• LOL 1
  • Love 7
Just now, Callaphera said:

I already sit atop a castle made from toilet paper rolls and vodka bottles. I know how to prep for disasters and pandemics. 

Vodka rather than Everclear? I think you still have a few lessons to go.

• LOL 5
  • Love 2
16 minutes ago, AVM said:

Reminds me when the local news calls for snow here in Virginia,people panic and raid the stores of bread,water toilet paper etc..  2 inches snow or more and their off madness shopping ..

Hahaha, 2 *flakes* here and it’s panic in the streets. I guess I should make my personal pandemic hoarding list. Beer, wine, and Lysol spray...yep, that’s about it. Maybe some Chex mix. I already buy toilet paper by the case because very few stores around here carry anything other than the super duper mags elephant size rolls, and I just refuse to participate in that trend. 

• Love 4
1 minute ago, Callaphera said:

But do you have aloe Vera gel to make hand sanitizer with that vodka?.

• Useful 1
  • LOL 3
  • Love 3
Just now, Azubah said:

Vodka rather than Everclear? I think you still have a few lessons to go.

It's for drinking, not sanitizing. I got the homebrew that tastes like you're going blind for that. 

• LOL 8
  • Love 1
1 minute ago, Pepper Mostly said:

She'll have to take it outside. The heavenly smell of pizza lingering in the house will be torture. 

I don't care for the smell of pizza and I hate leftover pizza (which is why by the slice is my game most of the time). 🙂 

• Useful 1

Month 1-641 (goal lose 80 lbs in 2 months)

Month 3- 613 (lost 28 lbs).     

Dr Now "Someone else was eating for you?"    I love Dr Now.   

Amanda's so mad at Dr. Now calling her out, that daggers are coming out of her squinty eyes.  

Edited by CrazyInAlabama
  • LOL 7
  • Love 2
3 minutes ago, Giant Misfit said:

Yeah, that scene was totally fake. I'm beginning to think that some of those former Poundticipants who are suing TLC claiming the producers manufactured their storylines might be on to something.

All reality shows stage some things.  No reality show is totally "real."  But the show didn't force those people to eat themselves to 600 pounds.  And it would be of no benefit to Dr. Now or the show if all of the patients on his program failed.

• Love 9
32 minutes ago, CrazyInAlabama said:

It's a combination of Etouffe, and Tetrazini, and my guess with a ton of cheese on top, at least 4 to 5,000 calories with everything he'll add to it.

I love etouffe. Why oh why would you ruin such a wonderful thing by smothering it in cheese!

• Love 4
3 minutes ago, Callaphera said:

Heck with the TP, I need to stock up on bourbon! Alcohol kills germs, right?

• Useful 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 6

He didn't lose nearly enough, but he did lose 30 pounds.  That's a start.  But that means three pizzas devoured for every one his girlfriend managed to stop and throw out!

• Useful 1
  • Love 3

He looks like a kid that's been caught with his hand in the cookie jar, and she looks like someone who was caught trying to break into someones house.

• LOL 4
  • Love 3
Just now, Hellga said:

He didn't lose nearly enough, but he did lose 30 pounds.  That's a start.  But that means three pizzas devoured for every one his girlfriend managed to stop and throw out!

I figured she finished them off.

• LOL 4
  • Love 2

Only 28 lbs.  Huh?  Guess that Amanda didn't catch him eating all of the pizza.  I just don't get why their at such a loss when they don't lose weight.

Love that Dr. Now doesn't put up with any of their bull......Amanda "this is his program".....she's cracking the whip.....sure sign that she's pulling the pizza out of the trash.

"This is his diet".......she just wants to mourn another dead boyfriend.

She's on a "different diet".....high carbs and sugar and soda no doubt.

• LOL 2
  • Love 6
2 minutes ago, OoogleEyes said:

Heck with the TP, I need to stock up on bourbon! Alcohol kills germs, right?

Only when it dries, which it can't do inside your body.  And not most viruses. 🙂  But it can be a symptomatic therapy!

Edited by Hellga
  • LOL 1
  • Love 3