Type keyword(s) to search

S08.E11: Tommy's Story LIVE CHAT

• Start Topic

11 minutes ago, CrazyInAlabama said:

If he's worried about slipping, get a bath tub mat and cut out the drain hole, or get a shower mat.  

I once got a mild concussion from trying to straighten out a bunched up non-slip shower mat.

He should get some adhesive ducks.

• LOL 2
  • Love 5
Just now, mmecorday said:

All this talk of the coronavirus is causing toilet paper to disappear from the shelves at Walmart. Which is confusing my boss because he's been told this isn't a "baffroom disease."

It confuses me too.  Of all the things I might stock up on toilet paper isn’t anywhere near the top of that list.

• Useful 1
  • LOL 3
  • Love 8

I stepped away to doctor my mini pizzas (seriously, I buy ready-made pizzas and then add more sauce, more pepperoni, more cheese, more oregano, and cracked black pepper... why didn't I just take twenty minutes to make pizza crust? Oh, right, because I'm lazy). It doesn't seem like I missed much.

I don't think it's a stretch to predict that this one isn't going to be a barn-burner tonight. 

• LOL 3
  • Love 3
9 minutes ago, Giant Misfit said:

Is he eating spaghetti and meatballs with ... cheddar cheese melted on the top?!

It's a combination of Etouffe, and Tetrazini, and my guess with a ton of cheese on top, at least 4 to 5,000 calories with everything he'll add to it.  

People are panicking and getting toilet paper in case they can't go to the store 10 times a week when they run out.  

It's at most a seven hour drive to Houston, so I bet it's a two day trip, and 16 drive thru stops. 

Edited by CrazyInAlabama
  • LOL 1
  • Love 2

How are they advertising travel to California. California is in a state of emergency. The Warriors will play in the empty arena and theater like Hamilton is shut down. And they think people will vacation in California?

• Useful 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 5
2 minutes ago, mmecorday said:

All this talk of the coronavirus is causing toilet paper to disappear from the shelves at Walmart. Which is confusing my boss because he's been told this isn't a "baffroom disease."

Well they now know it’s oral fecal spread as well as dropplet. Soooooo really wash your hands.

Edited by Chicklet
Stupid ipad
  • Useful 3
  • Love 2

OK, Amanda, who fed the first fiancé and who is feeding the second one.   She is as addicted to these men as she is to food.

I’m sorry, but this is one sick relationship.  Dr. Now is going to have quite the time with this pair.  I wonder if she will sneak in food if he’s hospitalized.

• Love 12
Just now, ThereButFor said:

It confuses me too.  Of all the things I might stock up on toilet paper isn’t anywhere near the top of that list.

It's supposed to be a "buy what you need if you have to self-isolate for 2 weeks" but it quickly morphed into a case of "BUY ALLLLL THE THINGS (so that I can resell it on eBay for $900 per single roll)". 

• Useful 2
  • LOL 4
  • Love 3
Just now, DropTheSoap said:

I'm calling no inspirational park walk at the end.

If he's not successful (and the past couple episodes I've seen, Dr. Now hasn't been to successful in persuading the people to make changes), the only walk he'll be taking will be one in a casket.

• Love 6

JEEZ!!!!  I come in late and y'all are on page 4!!!

Good evening Pounders!  Eating habits are a turkey sandwich and fresh vegetables!

This looks to be SNARK HEAVEN tonight!

Edited by MsVixen
  • LOL 1
  • Love 5
1 minute ago, ThereButFor said:

It reminds me of the madness before a hurricane. People hoard bread and milk, especially people who dont eat bread and drink milk.

• Useful 1
  • LOL 5
  • Love 8

My eating habit tonight is a soup that I love.....hot chicken broth with black peppers and scallions poured over 3 freshly poached eggs. It is delicious.

This episode is so bizarre!

She seeks out gigantic men? And makes them piles of pancakes and grilled bologna and cheese sandwiches, while lamenting that they may die. 

• Useful 1
  • Love 9
1 minute ago, Kid said:

OK, Amanda, who fed the first fiancé and who is feeding the second one.   She is as addicted to these men as she is to food.

I’m sorry, but this is one sick relationship.  Dr. Now is going to have quite the time with this pair.  I wonder if she will sneak in food if he’s hospitalized.

And did you see how she was gazing adoringly at him while he ate?  WHOA!!!

• Love 8

3 minutes ago, sainte-chapelle said:

Mine too, my last name is the 'smith' of Newfoundlanders. 

Mine too! We're probably cousins. My folks are from Freshwater, on Conception Bay. I've discovered a slew of distant relatives on Ancestry.

3 minutes ago, DropTheSoap said:

"He's killing himself with every bite of food...that I keep overstuffing on a plate and giving to him....but it's all his fault."

I'm calling no inspirational park walk at the end.

If he loses weight, they'll be at a karaoke bar. Count on it. 

2 minutes ago, Callaphera said:

I stepped away to doctor my mini pizzas (seriously, I buy ready-made pizzas and then add more sauce, more pepperoni, more cheese, more oregano, and cracked black pepper... why didn't I just take twenty minutes to make pizza crust? Oh, right, because I'm lazy). It doesn't seem like I missed much.

I do that too! Try Penzey's Frozen Pizza seasoning, its awesome. 

• Useful 2
  • Love 5
1 minute ago, Hellga said:

Amanda's eyes are scary.  Is she into feeding her boyfriends to death? 

Kinda seems that way.
"I don't know how this keeps happening. I just give them the 10 meals a day that they ask for."

• LOL 7
  • Love 3
1 minute ago, String Theory said:

If he's not successful (and the past couple episodes I've seen, Dr. Now hasn't been to successful in persuading the people to make changes), the only walk he'll be taking will be one in a casket.

How many pallbearers will be needed to make it happen?  

• Useful 3
  • LOL 2
  • Love 2
1 minute ago, poeticlicensed said:

It reminds me of the madness before a hurricane. People hoard bread and milk, especially people who dont eat bread and drink milk.

Well luckily I have well over two weeks of food in my hips and thighs so I won’t starve no matter what happens!

• LOL 15
  • Love 4
Just now, CringeWatcher said:

Hmm, I’d like an Anthony Hopkins version, a Keith Richards version, and a Dolly Parton version.

I'd like to vote for Sean Connery but only if it's an episode where they say "city" a lot. 

I'll never forget that Academy Awards commercial where he told me that the Oscars were coming to my "shitty". Heh. 

• LOL 12

So this is all Amanda’s idea.  If that’s the case, it will never work.

Does he need to take a break??? He is just getting into the car!!!

Edited by Kid
  • LOL 1
  • Love 6
3 minutes ago, Kid said:

The girlfriend must be at least 350lbs herself,how hell does she not see they are killing themselves with food ?

• Love 8
1 minute ago, dreadfulLeigh said:

Hi, y’all! Clocking in late. Afflicted with a cold. 

Of all the food in the world, bologna and cheese sandwiches are the greatest thing in your life? That’s just… More than sad.

Tommy:  Aww, come on...I fried it!!

• LOL 2
3 minutes ago, poeticlicensed said:

LOL, I'm from New England. We love to run to the store at the first snowflake and buy all the bread, milk and beer we can carry. Then we poke fun at ourselves for buying bread, milk and beer. 

• LOL 7
  • Love 1
2 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:

Mine too! We're probably cousins. My folks are from Freshwater, on Conception Bay. I've discovered a slew of distant relatives on Ancestry.

If he loses weight, they'll be at a karaoke bar. Count on it. 

I do that too! Try Penzey's Frozen Pizza seasoning, its awesome. 

Mine are from Bell Island!

• Love 1