Type keyword(s) to search

S08.E11: Tommy's Story LIVE CHAT

• Start Topic

Just now, Callaphera said:

HE'S NOT EVEN WARMING UP THE NO NAME RAVIOLI.

Oh, it HAS a name ... buy Chef Boyardee was having none of their besmirching of their good name on this show.

3 minutes ago, ams1001 said:

Dead dad. Molesting babysitter. Ravioli straight from the can.

Aaaaaaand BINGO

2 minutes ago, Callaphera said:

HE'S NOT EVEN WARMING UP THE NO NAME RAVIOLI.

That might be the most disturbing thing I've ever seen on this show and we've seen some shit. Possibly literally in the bathroom Tupperware episode. 

But he really, really loves food! 

2 minutes ago, sainte-chapelle said:

I am half Newfie.....bologna is life

NO WAY. My dad's people are from Newfoundland--going back to the 1600's!! 

• LOL 1
  • Love 2

What makes someone choose multiple 600+ pound partners...

I've never heard anyone refer to a deceased partner (who died while they were still together, sounds like) as an "ex."

• Useful 1
  • Love 4

Hey there my Pounder Crew! I intend to mitigate anything that might piss me off like the last two weeks by spending a lot of the first hour of this episode catching up with The Masked Singer so take good notes. 😁

• LOL 2
  • Love 5

Also joining late tonight.

Tommy's girl must like her boys big......looks like she's picked up some of his bad habits.

Discoloured toenails, redness in his cellulitis, he sounds like a real charmer.

Tommy you ARE a burden.  Don't want to think about those two ever being intimate.

• Love 7
7 minutes ago, aliya said:

My uni sent out an email that it is going online next week. We've got several people in town who've tested positive and one critical in the uni hospital. Now that it's here, and I'm in such a close environment, I'm not going to church. Most of our brothers are doctors in the hospital or faculty. Either way, I see the possibility of a lot of contamination. Since I'm one of the health-compromised elders, I'm gonna keep myself at home and watch Netflix. 

My uni made the call today, too.  Online, social distancing, meetings, travel canceled.  Stay safe and wash your hands!

• Love 5
1 minute ago, fonfereksglen said:

I have to take my brother to a hospital tomorrow for a procedure.  Hopefully, there will be masks and sanitizers readily available.  

Not sure I care about Tommy, who eats directly out of cans.  Nor the fiancee. 

Do you have rubber gloves? Don't touch ANY surface with your bare hands! Hospitals are FULL of germs, and I am sure the Corona virus is just hanging out there.

• Love 1

All this talk of the coronavirus makes me want to clean my keyboard.

All this talk of the coronavirus is causing toilet paper to disappear from the shelves at Walmart. Which is confusing my boss because he's been told this isn't a "baffroom disease."

• LOL 10
  • Love 3

Amanda has to weight at least 400 already.    Why does Amanda think she won't be the next morbidly obese person to die?     That plate of food she fixed is "Eat Death Tommy" level of bad.   She's just as bad as Lisa from James K.     

So Amanda the chubby chaser feeds them until they hit 700, and die?     

• Useful 2
  • LOL 1
  • Love 8