Type keyword(s) to search

S08.E08: Carlton and Shantel's Story LIVE CHAT

• Start Topic

11 minutes ago, CringeWatcher said:

Come sit next to me! Can I offer you a pretzel? Triple cheeseburger? Bucket of chicken? Deep fried ding dongs? No, that wouldn’t go with beer. 

Be sure to double check the bucket before you eat out of it...

• LOL 5

I told you the white lady was a psycho killer. She was driving all crazy and rammed into the other car. Now she's having some sort of nervous breakdown, and Carlton is saying it's cool it's cool. Of course he has no money to fix the car. This is a Trainwreck of epic proportions tonight. My weight guess for Shantel 678. Carlton who the heck knows cuz I don't think he's going to make it there.

• LOL 2
  • Love 7
1 minute ago, Pepper Mostly said:

Oh, I cop to it proudly! "I watch the WORST shit on TV! I watch My 600 Pound Life", I watch "90 Day Fiance", and I talk to my invisible friends on the internet about them in real time!" 

I gave up on 90 day finance. It jumped the crae crae shark for me.

Are the kids still stuck in the car?

• LOL 1
  • Love 4
12 minutes ago, DC Gal in VA said:

Didn't want to forget to say that it's not every decade day somebody makes a Sly and the Family Stone reference; one of the best bands of all time! Well done. Thanks! 😊

But they are all broke down... love and late night dances. "Old Enough To Remember the First Time Round With That"...…. thanks!

• Useful 1
  • Love 2
49 minutes ago, CringeWatcher said:

Yep, I get annoyed just fighting with my 9 lb dog over the blanket.

I had a six pound dog who used to practically kick me out of the bed.

Edited by ams1001
typo
  • LOL 6
Just now, Chicklet said:

Uhm I hesitate to ask, but why was her butt blurred out?

Because the producers don't totally hate us?

8 minutes ago, AVM said:

Cut back on the carbs,omit breads , eat less pasta ,potatoes and rice and you will lose the weight fast.. 

Personally for me, when I need to lose a bit of weight I find doing a strict 1000 calories works best. Atkins worked great when I was younger. Now in my mid 50s, it no longer does. I’m quite active taking care of horses so it’s literally resetting my mind from overeating and lean cuisine meals, eaten slowly while reading, are easy to use for counting calories and I find them quite tasty. The poundticipants shovel food in and stare into space, eating probably 10 times as much per meal in the same time as it takes me. I’m always yelling for them to slow down. It usually only takes 3-4 days to reteach myself to stop overeating and get out of the snacking habit.

Edited by Wanda
Spelling
  • Useful 3
  • Love 3