Type keyword(s) to search

S08.E08: Carlton and Shantel's Story LIVE CHAT

• Start Topic

5 minutes ago, Ivylady said:

It's probably less the going down and more the going back up. When I hurt my knee, going downstairs was fine. Going up? Excruciating. 

Between my terrible knees and my terrible ankles both up and down are fraught with peril!

15 minutes ago, aliya said:

I live by myself and it can be difficult to just be with me sometimes. 😄

Same here.

My best friend lives in a two-family house. She and her husband and two kids (5 and 7) live downstairs; her mom, sister, and her sister's two kids (11 and 20) live upstairs (though the older one's in college an hour away so she's not home most of the time). (They also used to have three large dogs between them.) The kids are...stompy. And yelly. And don't listen so mom gets yelly. I love them but I could not live in that house.

• Love 5

I'm sure this is not something most want to think about, but sometime people of that weight have to employ... carpenter built equipment to, shall we say, have 'relations'. Don't ask how I know this.

• Useful 1
  • LOL 1
5 minutes ago, CringeWatcher said:

Yep, I get annoyed just fighting with my 9 lb dog over the blanket.

We had that fight just last night.. she won. 

3 minutes ago, nytonc said:

Damn I’m late again. Took puppy for a walk and he would not poop. This bunch look like real winners! Gonna try to catch up so I can snark in real time. 

Keep a garbage bag nearby. Preferably the ones that are Febreeze scented.

• Useful 1
  • LOL 2
  • Love 3

Great, now Jazz joins the ad parade.     

I bet that's right, night time departure, equals skipping on the rent.

Three days on the road, and only to Benton, AR?    Columbus to Dr. Nows is 18 hours, but almost all on interstates.   

Monica is not a light weight either.      Slam that door Monica!    

The entire family needs the Dr. Now diet.  

• Love 6
3 minutes ago, Chicklet said:

We have Hoarders, 90 day fiance, 600 lb life representing so what could possibly be next? Intervention? Who's got the drugs? GF is running from the mob or something- thats why she moved with them.

Just started watching. That house!!! Do they not own a vacuum or a a broom???

• Love 2
On 2/15/2020 at 3:15 PM, PrincessPurrsALot said:

It's a family affair
It's a family affair
It's a family affair
It's a family affair

One child grows up to be
Somebody that just loves to eat
And another child grows up to be
Somebody who loves to eat more too

Mom loves the both of them [or does she?]
You see, it's in the blood
Both kids love their food
Blood's thicker than the mud

It's a family affair

Yes, it's a family affair with mass quantities of food.  Will each of the siblings have their very own recliner?  Will they hold challenge matches to see who can eat the most?  Will we get double the bathing scenes? Is tupperware involved?

Let's watch and see.  Join us in the snarkfest that is the LIVE CHAT thread.  

Original air date 2020.02.19. 

Didn't want to forget to say that it's not every decade day somebody makes a Sly and the Family Stone reference; one of the best bands of all time! Well done. Thanks! 😊

• LOL 1
  • Love 11
1 minute ago, DEG9 said:

I'm sure this is not something most want to think about, but sometime people of that weight have to employ... carpenter built equipment to, shall we say, have 'relations'. Don't ask how I know this.

Now this can be an HGTV/TLC Show. 

• Useful 1
  • LOL 5
  • Love 2

Carlton: "We can only manage about 4 hours before we need to stop for food or a hotel."
Also Carlton: "We need to make it at least three hours today to make good time for tomorrow."

I guess counting isn't his strong suit.

• LOL 8
  • Love 1
1 minute ago, DEG9 said:

I've heard that ramps of an adult nature are quite common in inter-weighted couples.

• LOL 3
  • Love 1
3 minutes ago, DEG9 said:

Nah, she just has to dive in till she finds the weenie!!!

Edited by Kid
  • LOL 5
Just now, Ivylady said:

I'm wondering if Monica was homeless or housing insecure,  so jumped at the chance to move in with anybody. 🤔 Make this make sense. 

Housing insecure but had wifi/mobile to maintain an online relationship.

• Love 4
14 minutes ago, Carboncat said:

Oh gosh, just now joining!  Missed the beginning.  Got beer though!

Come sit next to me! Can I offer you a pretzel? Triple cheeseburger? Bucket of chicken? Deep fried ding dongs? No, that wouldn’t go with beer. 

• LOL 1
  • Love 1

Did you see the text?   "The Fast Food Farewell Tour Continues".    I'm dying!     

Shantel must have a ton of stress.    

So Monica whacked the other van, or did she pull in front of Michael and get hit?     There's something wrong with Monica, that girl's just not right.  

So Carlton wants to bail?     They're lucky that everyone involved have their own built in, huge air bags.     

Stop showing the phone Twitney show!    Everyone knows the 'boyfriend/fiance' is paid. 

Edited by CrazyInAlabama
  • LOL 3
  • Love 13
Just now, Leilani said:

That's not that difficult with all the businesses that offer free wifi. When I go to my dentist, he doesn't have free wifi but I can pick up the Staples next door. Libraries, restaurants, your neighbour with an unsecure connection...

• Useful 2
  • Love 5
1 minute ago, Leilani said:

Honestly? Yeah. I know people who were couch surfing who still found time to game. 🤷🏾‍♀️

• Love 2