Type keyword(s) to search

S08.E08: Carlton and Shantel's Story LIVE CHAT

• Start Topic

3 minutes ago, PureMantis said:

I must be really jaded by this show, but that really doesn't look like enough pizza for all of them.

For a meal, definitely not enough, but I believe this was just a snack between "real" meals!  

• Useful 2
  • Love 2
5 minutes ago, Hellga said:

Impressive - she got pregnant at well over 500 pounds and gave birth and everything was fine.

How...just how? I even Googled "sex at 500lbs", and still...it just doesn't look like it's happening. 

• LOL 8
  • Love 1
Just now, Suzywriter said:

How...just how? I even Googled "sex at 500lbs", and still...it just doesn't look like it's happening. 

Yea if they can't even reach around to wipe their ass or clean their own vaj not sure how they're reaching under all those folds or able to pump a few times.

• LOL 1
  • Love 3

Come on, that took her less than one minute to get down those stairs. You can't go down those stairs so you can spend time with that brother you love so much? Otherwise, he's alone, because he said all he has is his computer and the internet. That is a new level of laziness.

• Love 3

Dayum, homegirl has some xxxxxxxxxxxxxxlarge tts herself. I am rather curvy up top (although I’d look like a 12 yr old boy next to her) and sometimes my back hurts a bit from carrying these girls around all day. I cannot begin to imagine the pain she must be in. Nevertheless, shovel in that pizza, girl. You do you.

• LOL 2
  • Love 5
2 minutes ago, Donut Bear said:

They are going to all pile into a car (surely they won’t fly) and travel for days in pain, breaking the beds in motels and then they will all be lined up in Dr. No’s office. 

This is going to be one hell of a road trip.

• LOL 4
  • Love 2
1 minute ago, Callaphera said:

Well, at least Shantel is taking her washin' stick. 

Wouldn't the washing stick be one of the last thing you pack and one of the first things you unpack? Looks like the kids handed it to her and the whole room was still not packed up lol

• Useful 2
  • LOL 2
  • Love 2
21 minutes ago, PaTatertots said:

Pops fingers, cracks neck, picks up crochet. 

Aaand away we goooo!

Our eating habit was steamed green beans, grilled chicken breasts and steamed broccoli with a bit of melted cheddar! 

But where are the (Pa)tatertots!? 😁

• LOL 2
  • Love 1

What up, Pounders?!  As usual, I'm late to the party.  My eating habit was salmon, coconut shrimp, and steamed veggies.  And for dessert I'm having a couple of peach rings.  I will probably break out the wine later, as I'm just so damn happy that Ryan Newman is out of the hospital, I feel like celebrating.  

2 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:

Hey, I love and look forward to our Wednesday snark sessions. Wouldn't change a thing! 

Sometimes I think I shouldn't give 2 hours of my life to this show each week.  Then we start chatting and it's all OK.

But I have a question right off the bat.  Are Carlton and Shantel married or are they brother and sister?  (I missed the beginning)

• Love 6
Just now, ams1001 said:

This internet girlfriend he's never met in person wants to move to Houston with them? What even?

She can’t have much of a life if she’s going to pack up and move with a bunch of strangers!

• Love 12
2 minutes ago, Psycho Suzy said:

Come on, that took her less than one minute to get down those stairs. You can't go down those stairs so you can spend time with that brother you love so much? Otherwise, he's alone, because he said all he has is his computer and the internet. That is a new level of laziness.

Right? I'm old and fat and arthritic and it takes me ages to do stairs. She was positively spry. 

1 minute ago, FormeryHeavyJ said:

Me too.  I look forward to one night per week.  Oh boy am I the epitome of pathetic.

You'll have to join us on Sundays for 90Day Fiance.

• LOL 3
  • Love 5