Type keyword(s) to search

S08.E08: Carlton and Shantel's Story LIVE CHAT

• Start Topic

Shantel's brother Carlton lives downstairs but she hardly ever sees him because at 600+ pounds each, neither can do the stairs safely.  Now to break free from a death spiral of codependent eating they need dr. Now's help to reforge their sibling relationship. 

It's a family affair
It's a family affair
It's a family affair
It's a family affair

One child grows up to be
Somebody that just loves to eat
And another child grows up to be
Somebody who loves to eat more too

Mom loves the both of them [or does she?]
You see, it's in the blood
Both kids love their food
Blood's thicker than the mud

It's a family affair

Yes, it's a family affair with mass quantities of food.  Will each of the siblings have their very own recliner?  Will they hold challenge matches to see who can eat the most?  Will we get double the bathing scenes? Is tupperware involved?

Let's watch and see.  Join us in the snarkfest that is the LIVE CHAT thread.  

Original air date 2020.02.19. 

• LOL 15
  • Love 2

Hey, Peeps! I have paused my Thug Notes playlist to tune in to chat. Eating habit all week has been the whole wheat rotini and meatballs with marinara sauce that I made too much of. It was good but I'm glad it's gone, for now. Now some ice cream. Don't tell Dr. Now.

• LOL 4
  • Love 1

How y'all doing?

Watching the end of Joyce's episode, I realize that I've accomplished more in this week than she did during that whole damn year. Wow....

So what are we in for? A trainwreck or  an inspiration?

• Useful 1
  • Love 11

Helloooooooo! 

Reporting for snark!

Eating habit is sugar free jello cheesecake pudding with strawberries. Better choice than the slice I talked myself out of buying at the grocery store. Dinner was pork chops and veggies.

• LOL 1
  • Love 6

Evening, Pounders! How’s everyone’s eating habit? Mine was turkey bolognese with tortilla “noodles” and a hot toddy (chest & throat crud). I think I got my snark out last week. Hoping we get someone to root for tonight. And that at least one of them is not a snooze. 

• Love 5

Hi y'all doin tonight? Tonight's eating habit is lemon butter chicken, creamy Brussels sprouts au gratin, and rice, with fresh chocolate chip cookies for dessert. Mr Ivy's having a bad week at work, so I made comfort dinner. 

• Love 15

Hi Pounders!  Eating habits tonight was a chicken sandwich and vegetables.

Did anyone else notice in the introduction that they are now looking at 6 months instead of a year in the life of the client?

• Useful 5
  • Love 2