Type keyword(s) to search

S08.E08: Carlton and Shantel's Story LIVE CHAT

• Start Topic

2 minutes ago, Twopper said:

I used to take 2 cans of cranberry sauce to my mother's house, because I didn't like it as a child and she couldn't ever remember that the grown up me liked it so she didn't always remember to buy it. 

I always make mine from scratch.  Some years I make it with apples, sometimes with oranges or with pineapple... but always chunky style.  🙂  I tried canned once, and I don't care for it.

• Love 4

I just realized that when they go to this restaurant (same one every time, amiright?), on the staged date, the reason it's so exciting is probably because they are eating at a table!  Sitting up straight in a chair!  All new stuff for most Poundticipants!

• LOL 2
  • Love 4

I bet there are a limited number of restaurants and other places that allow filming, so they go to the same ones over and over. 

I hope we see a wonderful update on both of them.   I loved seeing Shantel with her kids. 

Edited by CrazyInAlabama
  • Useful 1
  • Love 7

Have a good night, everyone!  I am off to get my house prepared for photos tomorrow.  It's amazing how realtors want you to erase any signs of you actually living in the house in order to sell it!

• LOL 2
  • Love 8
5 minutes ago, crazycatlady58 said:

I use the Calm app, they have different sleep stories. I do not care for the whisper one makes me think crazy man hiding under the bed. The other stories are great. Especially the ones by Eric Bras. Great voice.

Are these phone apps?

Maybe take this over to small talk with some suggestions? I need something other than tv to quiet my brain and allow me to fall asleep 

• Love 2
1 minute ago, Snarkastikate said:

Wow, work AND college????   Holy shit this episode had renewed my faith in humanity!!!   I have no snark!  (Well at least for this episode).  

They really turned out to be decent people.  No lies and complaints to Dr. Now.  It made a nice change.

Good night everyone, I've enjoyed your company as usual.

• Love 12
3 hours ago, PureMantis said:

Can that nurse/orderly just stay with Carlton for the rest of the episode? His arms would get so much nicer from all that pushing.

Yahhhsss! 

I, too, am an arm woman... if that sentence makes sense. 

Watching him strain and those muscles tighten up.......oh Lawdy, I must have the vapors,  I declare. 

• LOL 2

Hey all, I got a late start. Am just up to where they are packing the clown car to go to Houston. Monica showed up just in time to become another hostage. 

my eating habit was a baked potato with fried garbanzos for topping, and caramelized red cabbage slabs. And plenty of wine!

• Love 2