Type keyword(s) to search

S08.E08: Carlton and Shantel's Story LIVE CHAT

• Start Topic

Good evening everyone, this one looks like a doozy. Has anyone ever as in ever cleaned that house? Just looking at it makes me more nauseous. But my eating habit tonight is absolutely nothing but a glass of ginger ale because I have some kind of stomach bug and have been throwing up all day. Don't know if this is the best show to be watching in my condition. I'm going to hold out as long as I can though. They all talk about their terrible pain so much, it seems like that alone would make me lose weight to get rid of all that pain. I'm in pain 24/7 from a chronic  disease. If there was anything at all I could do to relieve the pain you bet your sweet ass I'd be doing it.

Edited by Psycho Suzy
Stupidity
  • Love 5

This pair is already irritating the hell out of me. Such sad sacks! 
"I feel so bad that I can't move and just eat all day." 

Then STOP!

This is from someone who quit smoking, quit drinking, went low low low carb for a year and lost 58 lbs. I've never cheated on any program once. It can be done. Without spaghettios..

Edited by Suzywriter
  • Love 17

I did the math: according to the My McD's app (Canadian prices), his order alone was $25.41. And she had an almost equal order size. 

FTR:
Cheeseburger - 290 calories per. x5
Large fries - 560 calories per. x2
2 baked apple pies - 270 calories.
10 piece McNugget (I'm being generous and not selecting the 20 piece) - 410 calories.

Grand total: 3250 calories

Edited by Callaphera
  • Love 2
7 minutes ago, Snarkastikate said:

Yeah I thought so too, but then I saw this obese dude's younger brother get him a plastic bin to take a crap in.  At least Joyce went in a commode.  And just like that,  the bar has been lowered.

The bar has been lowered so far, we’re going to have to start raising it!!

• LOL 1
  • Love 2

You'd think it would be easier to just cut back on your food then to uproot your poor little kids and pack up  to move to Houston to risk going under the knife and still have to cut back on food.

And although it's been asked thousands of times, how do they afford to eat this much daily.

• Love 15
2 minutes ago, PaTatertots said:

Nope. Too many people in one house. 

I'd lose my damn mind having that many people (even worse when it's family haha) living with me. 

I live by myself and it can be difficult to just be with me sometimes. 😄

• LOL 17
  • Love 2
1 minute ago, Callaphera said:

I did the math: according to the My McD's app (Canadian prices), his order alone was $25.41. And she had an almost equal order size. 

FTR:
Cheeseburger - 290 calories per.
Large fries - 560 calories per.
2 baked apple pies - 270 calories.
10 piece McNugget (I'm being generous and not selecting the 20 piece) - 410 calories.

Grand total: 3250 calories

Multiply by 10 !! 

• Love 1
6 minutes ago, LizzyB said:

I have been sitting here, agape, with my hand over my mouth.  That house.  OMG.  The pee bottle.  The abuse.  The mother comforting the kids with food that she sneaked.  It's just so much.

It's just trauma on top of trauma. They've all got to get therapy otherwise they won't make it. 

• Love 7
7 minutes ago, Suzywriter said:

Skidding in from work. Haven't figured out my eating habit yet. 

Their house is positively squalid! Squalid!

Why do they always say "I feel so bad that x can't live their own life because they have to take care of me."

"Squalid" is the word!  Perfect.

• Love 4

Apparently the "me and her" (God, I hate that) way of dealing with their weight before it gets too late does not involve cutting down on the fast food. Nope. Not gonna do it. Wouldn't be prudent.

• LOL 3
  • Love 7

So Carlton has an online girlfriend?    She wants to go to Houston, after meeting him once?   The first words are exchanging "I love you".   This is more bizarre than Carlton crapping in a hefty bag (yes, it's a pun, but I couldn't resist).

Those three kids of Shantel's were not getting a good example of decent eating, and I'm wondering how their weight is?   

I can't believe Shantel goes downstairs, to see Carlton, and the first thing out of her mouth is "Where are the snacks?", and that was apparently to kill time while the pizzas arrived.  

Please let this be the episode where their transport to Houston is a U-Haul, 27 foot truck.     I hope that happens, and this group will be spectacular.  

So the entire family is moving to Houston, before even meeting Dr. Now!   That's interesting.

I'm guessing Shantel is 675, and Carlton is 750.

Edited by CrazyInAlabama
  • LOL 2
  • Love 10