Type keyword(s) to search

S08.E08: Carlton and Shantel's Story LIVE CHAT

• Start Topic

25 minutes ago, iwasish said:

Well I’m certainly not telling family and friends about my viewing habits. 

Whenever I admit I watch this show to anyone I preface it with "I'm not proud of this, but..." (and usually include that the live chat is half the fun...okay, more like 90%).

• LOL 4
  • Love 2

No food for me tonight.  That trash sack toilet cancelled any desire I had for food. And the brother who said he would do anything for his brother because he loves him.  I want to have Meatloaf go and personally sing l’d do anything for love but I won’t do that for Carlton’s younger brother. 

• LOL 8
  • Love 4
1 minute ago, Gbb said:

And she blubbers and now they’re taking their toys and going home? Forget having people to root for. Snark it is!!

But gdam, it's so sad. No real self-consciousness of the  problem.  AT ALL.

• LOL 1
  • Love 4
4 minutes ago, DEG9 said:

I'm sure this is not something most want to think about, but sometime people of that weight have to employ... carpenter built equipment to, shall we say, have 'relations'. Don't ask how I know this.

Please.....I must know more!

• LOL 2
  • Love 1
33 minutes ago, Wanda said:

Watching this show hasn’t been as much fun because I’ve put on a bit of winter pudge (admittedly only 7 lbs or so but it still bugs me) so my eating habit today was to start my new diet of 1000 calories. It seemed apropos to choose 600 lb life day.

Cut back on the carbs,omit breads , eat less pasta ,potatoes and rice and you will lose the weight fast.. 

• Love 4
Just now, ams1001 said:

Whenever I admit I watch this show to anyone I preface it with "I'm not proud of this, but..." (and usually include that the live chat is half the fun...okay, more like 90%).

I just admitted watching this show to my realtor, after she yelled "say yes to the house" into the phone and referenced "Say yes to the dress" - and she admitted to watching the 90-day fiancé.  TLC sure has the grip on the honest working women! :)))))

• LOL 5
  • Love 4
2 minutes ago, mellowjoi said:

No food for me tonight.  That trash sack toilet cancelled any desire I had for food. And the brother who said he would do anything for his brother because he loves him.  I want to have Meatloaf go and personally sing l’d do anything for love but I won’t do that for Carlton’s younger brother. 

The show has always been a appetite killer for me.. lol

• Love 2