Type keyword(s) to search

S08.E08: Carlton and Shantel's Story LIVE CHAT

• Start Topic

Just now, Pepper Mostly said:

Right? I'm old and fat and arthritic and it takes me ages to do stairs. She was positively spry. 

You'll have to join us on Sundays for 90Day Fiance.

It's probably less the going down and more the going back up. When I hurt my knee, going downstairs was fine. Going up? Excruciating. 

• Useful 2
  • Love 2
6 minutes ago, Suzywriter said:

How...just how? I even Googled "sex at 500lbs", and still...it just doesn't look like it's happening. 

OH, it’s happening !!!! Every damn show it’s happening!! 

• LOL 4
  • Love 1
1 minute ago, FormeryHeavyJ said:

Of COURSE he's a gamer.  How about you game yourself around the block a few times instead of eating everything in site.

Hey, games are good for your cardiovascular health if you choose horror shooters that have jump scares. 

• LOL 4
  • Love 2

Oh, Lordy, Lordy! Internet romance in the middle of a major life change. How can this go wrong?

Not against internet romance in general. My son is marrying a girl he met online (and has actually dated for almost 2 years and sees in person). It's just that there are times to do that and times when other life issues should take precedence. 

• Useful 1
  • LOL 3
  • Love 7
3 minutes ago, Kid said:

WHO moves to another city with someone they have never met!!!  Can you say codependent????? 

Can you say serial killer or borderline personality?

Edited by Leilani
  • LOL 2
  • Love 5
Just now, Leilani said:

Well at least these two fit in the car and can sit upright, that's something.

I thought they would have to have a separate (well-padded) U-Haul just for the two of them! 

• LOL 1
  • Love 1
3 minutes ago, ams1001 said:

This internet girlfriend he's never met in person wants to move to Houston with them? What even?

The fact that she walked into that squalid house and didn't pass out from the stench tells me she's probably somewhat.....lacking.

• LOL 1
  • Love 19
2 minutes ago, Brooklynista said:

What does this broad's house look like that she was so comfortable plopping down on that nasty ass mattress?

Her sneakers look just as icky... so cleanliness must not be a big priority for her!

• Love 3
1 minute ago, Pepper Mostly said:

The fact that she walked into that squalid house and didn't pass out from the stench tells me she's probably somewhat.....lacking.

She’ll have to fight for enough food to maintain her weight!  She’s not exactly small.

Edited by ThereButFor
  • LOL 1
  • Love 1

Oh, Monica, what the hell are you thinking? What went wrong in your life that you walked into that house to meet a total stranger, saw the horrendous conditions, and thought, “Yeah, I’ll move across the country with these strangers. It’ll all be fine.”

Carlton’s bed is so gross I gag every time they show it. 

• LOL 4
  • Love 15
6 minutes ago, CringeWatcher said:

Dayum, homegirl has some xxxxxxxxxxxxxxlarge tts herself. I am rather curvy up top (although I’d look like a 12 yr old boy next to her) and sometimes my back hurts a bit from carrying these girls around all day. 

I got a reduction years ago. It was the best thing I ever did for myself. The girls are still perky.

• Love 5
1 minute ago, Psycho Suzy said:

This complete stranger is going to Houston with him? He does know this white lady could be a psycho killer right?

How does she know if they get stuck on the road without access to food for an hour or so, that they won’t start looking at her as their next meal? 

• LOL 7
  • Love 2
1 minute ago, nytonc said:

Damn I’m late again. Took puppy for a walk and he would not poop. This bunch look like real winners! Gonna try to catch up so I can snark in real time. 

I have two 4 year-olds who will not poop, so I feel your pain.  🙂

• LOL 5
1 minute ago, Ivylady said:

Carlton must be pretty sheltered if he doesn't realize Monica picking up and moving with him without even meeting him is a gigantic red flag. 

She's female, apparently over 21, and can fog a mirror. 

Seems like a perfect match.

• LOL 9
  • Love 3
8 minutes ago, FormeryHeavyJ said:

Me too.  I look forward to one night per week.  Oh boy am I the epitome of pathetic.

Not pathetic!  I love my Wednesdays with you all.  And I also have a very hectic life that I get to put aside for this time, so it's good all around. 💃

• Love 7
1 minute ago, MrsRopersCaftan said:

Oh, Monica, what the hell are you thinking? What went wrong in your life that you walked into that house to meet a total stranger, saw the horrendous conditions, and thought, “Yeah, I’ll move across the country with these strangers. It’ll all be fine.”

Carlton’s bed is so gross I gag every time they show it. 

Does she know he takes dumps in a plastic bin lined with garbage bags yet?   

• LOL 12
  • Love 2