Type keyword(s) to search

S14.E23: Reunion Part 3

• Start Topic

Vicki tries to shame Braunwyn over her behavior; Andy wishes Vicki farewell; Emily talks about the worst year of her life, and Shane joins to provide his perspective; the women discuss a post-season incident involving Gina and the police.

Airs 12/26/19 at 10:00 PM Eastern

• Love 1

You really have to be a bit of a cold bitch, Tamra, if Kelly Dodd has to tell you to comfort Gina.  But then, I guess I’m an insensitive bitch too because even after Gina’s story, I still don’t like her.

• Useful 1
  • LOL 7
  • Love 9

That really stunk.  After Vicki’s insanity, not much happened.  I did notice  that whenever Emily is asked about what means the most to her about the show, or, what she wants to improve, she always mentions Gina.  However, if Gina is asked “What would be the thing you’d most want to improve?”  Where Emily would say, “my relationship with Gina”. Gina will say, “I’d like to paint my kitchen a different color.”

• LOL 16
  • Love 8

FU Emily and your 'hurt' of being fat shamed.  I have no sympathy because you're an age shamer.  You need a reality check.  And...apparently you're not all innocent when it comes to your husband.  You can be a cold bitch too.  More and more I'm thinking that neither one of them is totally innocent.

Wow Vicks.  You're a moral compass?  Nope.  The reality is that you bought an engagement ring to a guy is conservative and now you forget all the crap you've done in front of the cameras.  Braun got your orange and you're pissed.  You look like a fool.  It's not your show.  You didn't start it.  Get over it.  You've been demoted.  Don't get me wrong.  I'm not into what Braun and her husband does.  But....I'm not into what Vicks does either. 

I'm not really a fan but I do feel bad for Gina and I loved her saying something about her fashion or was it beauty choices at the end.  At least she was being honest.

Kelly can just sail into the sunset as far as I'm concerned.  She's another age shamer.   

• Love 22
2 hours ago, chenoa333 said:

What the hell is happening to Shannon's face?!

Maybe it’s some sort of Dorian Grey thing. The more these women argue, lie, and spin, the more Shannon’s face distorts.

2 hours ago, LibertarianSlut said:

Why did we waste so much time on Emily’s weight—where we learned nothing new—but not a word that she’s raising a dog-kicker?

[...]

This was a bad season, but I still maintain the one with Peggy and Diko was worse.  

A. Right? Dogs and rumors of dogs made up a whole (terrible) season of RHOBH. Why not continue the theme?

B. Peggy and Diko seem quaint. I miss Diko’s circa-1987 Eurotrash-by-way-of-Dave-Gahan style and his crazy way of spinning yarns about his homeland, like a youngish Sophia Petrillo. So ridiculous and stupidly excessive, but that’s how I like my housewives and buttinsky househusbands.

ETA:

Oh, Vicki. “This show is going downhill! We need to elevate!” (Five minutes later...) “I hate Brawnwyn! ... EFF OFF!”

Edited by ivygirl
  • LOL 11
  • Love 5

I can’t believe that Vicki has lasted this long as a racist, homophobic, misogynistic cancer scammer. Perhaps her final nail will be her desperation to keep her man, a clear fake ass conservative, just like his employer I mean beloved. She’s not a draw either like MEne and Tre were, despite their horrid behavior, they added value to the cast. MEne in her hey day was funny. Tre in her hey day, was fun to mock. Vicki’s value is?

Mocking her yes. But now with her new found ”self awareness” she’s not even bringing the footballs to the head, tripping on her way to get a self awarded award. And that was nearly a decade ago. She’s been made wealthy with the franchise and seriously she didn’t lose clients. She lost some revenue because she wasn’t paid like usually with the demotion. Bitch isn’t wealthy. She has credit. She has real estate assets. She is upper middle class and that’s with this show. Losing that, her stupid ass will just be middle class. Make it happen. 

• Love 19

Part III was much better than Part II, which Bravo could have kept. I don't know the network feels like all the Housewives have to have Three Part reunions. The only reason I can think of why Bravo loves to drag these reunions out is for ratings, which equal money.

Some thoughts:

Please Bravo, do not bring Vicki back as a friend or a full time Housewife. She is hypocritical, loud, nasty, arrogant, and annoying. I loved when Bravo ran back all her plays that showed she's no better than Braunwyn who she thinks is so low class. And Vicki hates Braunwyn for what reason? Braunwyn never did anything to her.

I feel like I got a better understanding of Shane. It is possible he is getting a bad edit from Bravo as both Kelly and Gina admitted that Emily plays a role in their marital issues as well. I still think Emily and Shane would be better as co-parents and friends than as a couple. Their marriage, while I'm sure they have good moments, just seems overall toxic to both of them.

So Kelly is trying to have a long distance relationship? I didn't know much about Rick except he worked for Fox News, but I think it's weird that he hadn't met Jolie prior to the reunion being filmed. I'm sure he has met her now since Rick and Kelly are engaged, but I would never get into a serious relationship with a man without him meeting my child. I'd have to know that he could accept me and my daughter as a package deal.

I felt so bad for Gina. I'm so glad she is out of her marriage to Matt. If he truly felt sorry for what he did, he would apologize to Gina publicly and take accountability. Instead, he publicly downplayed what he did to her while he privately sent Gina flowers--probably in an attempt to manipulate her into coming back to him. I'm glad she has a new man in her life who treats her like she deserves to be treated.

The recreation of Miraval with everyone saying what they wanted to let go of and what they wanted in their lives was a nice way to end the season.

I give this season about a B-. It would have been a B+ had the season not dragged on as long as it did.

I think it was odd that Shane failing the bar exam for the third time wasn't addressed unless it was edited out because Andy didn't want to embarrass him.

• Love 6

My heart skipped a beat in joy when I read the words Vickie and farewell.  Hope the old lady's daughter takes a serious dent out of her assets.  Vickie as an insurance broker has a responsibility to put her clients with financially stable carriers.  Her Errors and Omissions insurance will probably pay the lawsuit but she will have some difficulty getting renewal coverage.  Still think she should lose her license with the whole Cure All Cancer scheme.

• Useful 4
  • Love 11
14 minutes ago, Silver Bells said:

Shannon’s face.  A beautiful woman messing with whatever because she has the money.  Big mistake.  She would have aged beautifully without all she did.

Edited by Silver Bells
  • Love 14

Vicki isn't very smart. Her bloviated ego stops her from reading the tea leaves. She's been propped up on this show for someone's vision of her being entertaining. This vision has been on the downward slide for a long time to the point where she is "a friend". So what does she do to redeem herself and save her orange-sues them. Oh but she's not finished-last nail in her coffin, that awful performance at the reunion. How could they bring her back . . . in any capacity. 

This rude shit to the new girl's -Vicki and Shannon- can go away now. Don't want to see it.

Very disappointed in Shannon. Can't decide if she is a more polished version of Vileki and Tamrat, or weak and mirroring their nasty personalities.

• Love 12
11 hours ago, Axie said:

That really stunk.  After Vicki’s insanity, not much happened.  I did notice  that whenever Emily is asked about what means the most to her about the show, or, what she wants to improve, she always mentions Gina.  However, if Gina is asked “What would be the thing you’d most want to improve?”  Where Emily would say, “my relationship with Gina”. Gina will say, “I’d like to paint my kitchen a different color.”

The Capricorn/Pisces relationship in a nutshell.

• LOL 2
  • Love 3
10 hours ago, Sarah Heart said:

I think Tamra made everything  up about  threesomes , etc. She's feeling ( and looking her age) but she really wants to stay relevant. She talks about rolling  around  naked ( get your story straight  Tamra, )but she's busy talking about Kelly and a train.

THIS and so much more. Tamra NEVER gets confronted about her back stabbing, hypocritical, fake ass behavior.

I am still going with my "conspiracy theory" that Tamra has some dirt on Andy. And the dirt involves her and Eddie. Just a hunch and MOO. 

• Useful 2
  • LOL 1
  • Love 8

Vicki is unglued. Her BFF Tamra bares her plastic boobies far more often than Brawny. Vicki’s real issue with Brawny is that she replaced Vicki. I’m predicting that this was Vicki’s last season. 

Gina seems to be rushing in to a new relationship. I think she is the type of woman whose self esteem is based on having a man . 

• Love 23

In some ways I do agree with Vicki the whole Tamra and Borewin are very classless they are not teenagers and doing this sort of stuff no wonder their children have issues. (Problem with Vicki is she judges others yet does awful things herself)

Borewin keep going on about having babies that is a choice no one forced her to spend 20 years being a baby machine and is a poor excuse if you have that many children you should be even more mature.

Vicki is suppose to be religious so I can understand Vicki point if coming from that angle but Tamara should be the same yet is not so very selective here.

I must say Vicki ego is so big but is this done on purpose by the show because of her lawsuit I think it is.

Borewin comes across as very fake she is like the celebs that pr people have written everything for them to say and act a set way.

I think the way they show Shane is very selective as well the way Emily comes across I can tell she is very annoying and would keep going on about things so he proberly has had enough of it also she is another one which is so fake when on cam plus around people. (Him failing the BAR again is poor if you can't do it three times you either have an issue with tests or shouldn't be trying to work in that field)

How can you send a text to wrong person really come on you must be so dumb to do that and again moaning about weight which again I bet Shane has to keep putting up with that just do a bloody diet it's not hard if done correctly you dont even need to exercise.

I liked that Shane came on the show and he is nothing like they are trying to make out also he tells the truth. The show has clearly tried to make him out to be the bad guy and that clearly is not the case.

Just when you think Gina can't get anymore dumb she does this women deserves everything that has happened to her. The story she gave doesn't add up to me and someone who has had a dui you should be getting driving under control.

All these women act as victims 

• Love 10
6 minutes ago, Juliegirlj said:

Gina seems to be rushing in to a new relationship. I think she is the type of woman whose self esteem is based on having a man . 

Um, yeah.  Gina needs to be careful.  Have she & Matt even filed yet?  She's rushing in, draping herself all over her new guy, shopping him all over her IG to get all the likes & comments, all the "you go girl's".  

I wish she could spend a year or so as a completely single gal, getting to know herself, therapy, being a mom, just.....being.

I do love her funny "what she'd give back" moment at the end..."Risky beauty choices".  That showed ability to poke fun at herself.

• Love 17
2 hours ago, DivaLasVegas82 said:

Part III was much better than Part II, which Bravo could have kept. I don't know the network feels like all the Housewives have to have Three Part reunions. The only reason I 
So Kelly is trying to have a long distance relationship? I didn't know much about Rick except he worked for Fox News, but I think it's weird that he hadn't met Jolie prior to the reunion being filmed. I'm sure he has met her now since Rick and Kelly are engaged, but I would never get into a serious relationship with a man without him meeting my child. I'd have to know that he could accept me and my daughter as a package deal.

If she weren't engaged, I would say her not doing an introduction is the smartest thing she's done.  I don't think you should introduce your kids to every rando you date.  I probably took it to an extreme but I just introduced my 17 year-old to my BF of 2 years (we did have a 4 month break).  That said, I certainly wouldn't get engaged without having my kid meet the person and watch how they interact.

Frankly, I don't understand their hurry to get married.  They are old enough to know better that what they have is infatuation. They may be in love, but do they really know each other?  The last thing I'd want to show my kid is it's okay to get engaged 4 months after dating someone that you're in a long-distance relationship.  Good luck when Jolie, at 18, tells you she's getting married to someone she barely knows. 

• Useful 1
  • Love 5
47 minutes ago, Sterling said:

Um, yeah.  Gina needs to be careful.  Have she & Matt even filed yet?  She's rushing in, draping herself all over her new guy, shopping him all over her IG to get all the likes & comments, all the "you go girl's".  

I wish she could spend a year or so as a completely single gal, getting to know herself, therapy, being a mom, just.....being.

I do love her funny "what she'd give back" moment at the end..."Risky beauty choices".  That showed ability to poke fun at herself.

That's where Gina grew on me.  Her talking heads were great this year and she has a good sense of humor about herself.  Early in the season, I though she was crazy enough that she might have provoked the situation or flat out made it up.  I feel bad for ever thinking that as it is clear it was horrific and frightening.  And you can see that she's wanting to make excuses for why he behaved that way.

On revealing the text, seriously, was that REALLY that big of a fucking deal given what they film?  She accidentally sent a text to her in laws bitching about Shane.  My God, with some of the stuff they film and talk about what was said in confidence, this doesn't seem like a big deal at all.  Fuck, the in-laws get to watch her bad mouth him on the show.

• Love 5
4 hours ago, Kiki777 said:

I hope they do bring Vicki back - as a friend again, not main cast. I rather enjoyed watching her gradually lose her shit throughout the reunion, storming off in anger because she couldn’t stay for the whole 3rd segment, screeching fck off at the cameraman like an enraged primate at the zoo.  She was seconds away from throwing her own poop at him.

I’m disappointed in the rest of the cast for not calling Vicki out on the true reason she hates Brawnwyn- she took her orange.  She is her younger, thinner prettier replacement.  Where is Kelly’s big mouth when we really need it?

If you’ve noticed, Kelly is quieter now that she’s engaged to a prominent newscaster.  I have a feeling she won’t be back.  He films from N.Y.C., so I’m assuming that’s where they will live????  She didn’t answer aboutJolie when asked.  

• Love 3

I would have loved to watch this with Jenna Kough. I can only imagine her reactions to Ickie. I could almost swear that shortly after the show started I read that it was Jenna who was approached about the show. In the same article something was written that the Knickerbockers (hope the name is right) also had something to do with getting the show on the air. Ickie’s name was never mentioned. Anyone remember that?

• Love 12
1 hour ago, itsadryheat said:

Vicki isn't very smart. Her bloviated ego stops her from reading the tea leaves. She's been propped up on this show for someone's vision of her being entertaining. This vision has been on the downward slide for a long time to the point where she is "a friend". So what does she do to redeem herself and save her orange-sues them. Oh but she's not finished-last nail in her coffin, that awful performance at the reunion. How could they bring her back . . . in any capacity. 

This rude shit to the new girl's -Vicki and Shannon- can go away now. Don't want to see it.

Very disappointed in Shannon. Can't decide if she is a more polished version of Vileki and Tamrat, or weak and mirroring their nasty personalities.

What a shame.  Shannon was a beautiful, educated, proper woman, UNTIL she joined the devil Tamra.  Tamra taught her to be a big mouth tacky slob of a woman  with no class.  Her reputation is ruined.

• Love 15