Type keyword(s) to search

S14.E23: Reunion Part 3

• Start Topic

Finally got around to watching and found parts of it pretty interesting - Shane isn’t looking like such a bad guy; Emily is looking like more of a bad guy; Gina’s situation with Matt is disturbing and sad; Brawnwyn seems more authentic (but still a bit much); Kelly is looking too desperate to marry but does seem to want to change her explosive ways; Delusional Vicki sucks; Tamra the Snake sucks; Shannon is looking sucky by association. Verdict: popcorn worthy.

• LOL 1
  • Love 9
7 hours ago, The Ringo Kidd said:

These shows are designed for women and gay guys. They specialize in demonizing men. Every man on every franchise is a victim. Shane is one of the most egregious cases. Does he make a dick move now and again? Sure we all do. He needs to disengage and not come on the show. Don’t make your struggle to pass the bar Emily’s storyline. Let her play the victim to someone else.

What I don’t like is Brownstone and her husband’s story line.  Seven kids is nothing special that she has to say it every five minutes.  Plus the threesome is their business,  but I don’t want to hear about it at all.  Putting that on a Housewives show is unnecessary.  Two women making out with tounges rolling around is private, and I don’t want to see that either.  Tamra looked like she wanted to devour Brownstone.  Go get a room you two and lock the damn door.  What is Andy and this show coming to?  What do Tamra’s kids think about that?  No wonder Sydney wants nothing to do with her Mother.  Does Tamra think kissing   Brownstone in that way is sexy?  Eddie should dump the ole bag.  Or maybe he wants to join in.  OC has gone to a new level.  I just hope N.Y. Doesn’t follow suit.  Right now, I’m not liking any of them.

• Love 16
12 minutes ago, Silver Bells said:

Seven kids is nothing special that she has to say it every five minutes.  Plus the threesome is their business,  but I don’t want to hear about it at all.

I promise you I'm not trying to be tiresome but having seven kids really is something special. I have one.  Seven means she has been incredibly blessed.  Good for her.

• Love 3

Vicki's tirade against Braunwyn made Braunwyn more relevant than she would have been otherwise.

Emily does like to play victim.. if Shannon/Tamra/Gina/kelly are mentioning it.. than you know it's possibly true.

Gina seemed more low key at the reunion... maybe she can be a 'friend of' next season and act like the Greek Chorus?

Kelly needs to be  committed.... Shannon needs to loosen up.. and Tamra needs to just have someone level headed call her out on her pot stirring (like how Heather and than later Bethenny would do to Luann on NY).

And Vicki is right and wrong about the show changing.  The first 3 seasons of the show were more low key, people getting along, showing their day to day l ives, etc... even Tamra was on her best behavior in season 3.... it was adding plastic Gretchen that started the downward spiral.. and Jeana leaving in season 5 quickened the free fall.

• Love 15
4 hours ago, DeeplyShallow said:

Several years ago, they were giving away samples at my local supermarket. It looked disgusting but I tried it because I was curious. It tastes as bad as it looks. I had to go home and brush my teeth to get the aftertaste out of my mouth.

It’s not only problematic, it’s incredibly rude.

4 hours ago, DeeplyShallow said:

Several years ago, they were giving away samples at my local supermarket. It looked disgusting but I tried it because I was curious. It tastes as bad as it looks. I had to go home and brush my teeth to get the aftertaste out of my mouth.

It’s not only problematic, it’s incredibly rude.

I knew a Bronwyn when I was a kid...that was how she spelled it. Her parents were professors.

Just now, kicksave said:

1 minute ago, kicksave said:

I knew a Bronwyn when I was a kid...that was how she spelled it. Her parents were professors. Oops...responded to the wrong post...my bad.

5 hours ago, yourmomiseasy said:

It is a derivative of an old Welsh name Branwen.  Branwen features prominently in Welsh literature from the 12th century.  It isn’t super common in the US, but isn’t just a made up name and is more common in other English speaking countries like England, Ireland, Australia, etc.  I’d say it’s kind of on par with Siobhan but possibly a little more common.  I think maybe people that pay attention to things more on a global scale than just US-centric are more likely to be familiar with it.  Saying it is dumb just because you are unfamiliar with it is kind of problematic.

Am I the only one that actually likes her name?  I have butchered the spelling from time to time, but I like the name.

• Love 15

I really enjoyed this last part of the reunion lol. I’ve never seen Vicki so angry as she was backstage lol I loved it lol. It’s definitely not her show lol but it’s going to  be weird not seeing her on this version of the housewives. She’s been on since season 1. I still have a soft spot for Emily,so I kind of enjoyed that Andy and the show made Shane like say all those nice things about her lol. Andy was so honest with Shane he looked like a little school boy in the principal’s office lol. I like Braunwyn’s name lol I even like how she spells it lol. I still like Tamra lol she’s so cute to me lol she’s just trying to make money lol. Shannon seemed “bitchy” in the reunion and very stone faced lol she must of took a Xanax like Vicki did on a reunion years ago. 

• Love 2
11 hours ago, Sarah Heart said:

Actually,  Shannon helped Gina through a tough time.

I'll give credit to Shannon for some of that, that we saw: advice, lawyer help, and buying an outfit.  And that was after the prior season where Shannon was pissed at Gina for her Happy Divorce, Matt and she still "best friends"...versus her own.

• Love 5
4 hours ago, JAYJAY1979 said:

Gina seemed more low key at the reunion... maybe she can be a 'friend of' next season and act like the Greek Chorus?

Her talking heads got better and better.  This could be a new element for the show!

• Love 2
2 hours ago, UsernameFatigue said:

I find Bronte to be a fake and a flake, and very much like her mother. Just without the colourful clothes and hair. 

That's a great point: they both want to be the center of attention and one did it with free-spirit uncaringness and weird hair, and the other with 7 kids and lactating and 3somes to boast about.

She's not a role model, she is a sad victim of her upbringing, and if she was happy enough in her own skin maybe she would be less "fringey."  I can't word it quite right, but she is seeking something outside herself.

• Useful 1
  • Love 15
21 minutes ago, Sarah Heart said:
24 minutes ago, MajorNelson said:

Her talking heads got better and better.  This could be a new element for the show!

They did? She's as dull as dishwater  imnsho.

I think has been a pretty weak addition, but she has moments.

And where she started getting better was in the finale...here's another poster or two, saying:

On 12/17/2019 at 9:17 PM, Misslindsey said:

I know it is unpopular but I was amused by Gina in her THs during Tamra's meltdown and fake crying in the bushes.

On 12/18/2019 at 4:40 AM, ChitChat said:

I was signing in to say the same thing!  I found Gina's running commentary about the whole thing very entertaining!

Edited by MajorNelson
  • Love 2

Made it 30 min into part one skipped all of part two but decided to give this last part a chance ......Ok I get what Vicki was saying because we have all bitched about the Nakedness and crassness ourselves on these boards and true Andy I dont think the show has changed in that regard  cause it was always part of the show but it just now seems like more of a focus then it was before or an angel that a housewife plays... And I get that Vicki now that she has a conservative man NOW wants to be Ms Prim and Proper but you cant put the genie back in the bottle Vicki you moved on with what you now find acceptable and that is perfectly okay and that means leaving this freaking show if its not longer what you want to be associated with ..

Edited by Keywestclubkid
  • Love 12

Tamra finishing her story about her "group sex" encounter ( which I think was a bull shit story) and who just randomly has sex at someones house on their lawn?: "Well everybody saw eddies weenier that was weird"

Andy: "Well thats okay" 

I dunno why that made me laugh 

Edited by Keywestclubkid
  • LOL 2
  • Love 5

I don't see any way for Vicki to be brought back next season. She was unhinged during the reunion. Andy kept bringing up prior scenes where Miss Prim and Propper did and said some of the same things that she is clutching her pearls over now. The more he did this and laughed about it the more pissed off Vicki became.  Vicki claiming that the women were supposed to be role models for others to follow what a joke!  Yeah role models screaming F--- U as if there is no other way to express themselves.  As for Brown Nose, who here can even fathom your mom telling you about threesomes with your dad and another woman and then to go on a national tv show and talk about it and their sex shack??  Very disturbing to say the least. Andy loves all of this. The raunchy sex talk, the drunk women screaming and taking off their clothes and trying to be girls gone wild in middle age the more he laps it up. So maybe they will all come back. They all realy want this.

• Love 11
16 hours ago, ChitChat said:

I believe that he was recently promoted to Shepard Smith's slot on the Fox News lineup in the afternoons.  I think Kelly will have to move to be with him, unless he wants to give up his recent promotion. 

I have deleted this from my previous post.  I realized that I was wrong. I've seen Rick on that show from time to time, but I think that he's just filling in until the permanent host, Bill Hemmer, starts.  Just thought that I'd "own" my shit as the OC ladies like to say! 

• LOL 3
  • Love 8

I call BS on Kelli- she claims to be engaged and in love, but her only daughter has never met him ??!! If that’s true then there’s something else going on- perhaps custody issues? I’m all for not introducing the kids to people they are dating, but for Jolie to have never met Kelli’s fiancée~ seems pretty strange. 

• Love 8
11 hours ago, UsernameFatigue said:

My problem with Bronte and her 7 kids is that she never acts like she is incredibly blessed. She acts like they are an anchor around her neck. She has complained all season that she has spent the last 20 years having kids and breastfeeding. Though when she came on the show she bragged about having three nannies, despite the fact that she only had two kids that weren't in school. In her first episode she actually recoiled when her baby tried to reach out to her.

On top of this, she had to go to great lengths to have the last 4, as I think they were all conceived via AI? On this epi she says she is exploring her sexuality because she has been a mother and breastfeeding for 20 years. Did someone put a gun to her head and make her have 7 kids? It hasn't stopped her from having threesomes with her husband or having a separate residence (and not for the first time) to have sex. Or making out with anyone with a tongue who is willing, on camera. 

I find Bronte to be a fake and a flake, and very much like her mother. Just without the colourful clothes and hair. 

THANK YOU very much.  You get my point.  One child or twenty is a blessing, but she does complain about them a lot even tho she has nannies, maids, butlers, cooks, goes on vacation without them, goes out drinking with the girls, etc.  A different Mother than the rest.  I had three kids in a row, my husband worked 4 to 12 shift, I was alone with them without a car and didn’t go anywhere for five years.  Going in the bath by myself was my only treat.

• Love 15

I guess it is just to torture myself even more than watching this show, but I follow the women on Instagram. Vicki posts short videos frequently. This morning, for the first time, she addresses her behavior on the show. Of course it is not an apology; she is claiming that she is not homophobic despite what she has read on social media, that she has gay family members and friends and Bravo fans, blah blah. I can’t bear to go back and watch it again, but when she was going on and on about BW kissing people other than her husband, didn’t she say, with a disgusted face, that she just “doesn’t get it” when referring to women kissing women? She is now claiming that what she doesn’t approve of is that behavior while being filmed. The fact that Vicki felt it necessary to post this denial indicates that she fears losing fans...or more.🍊

• LOL 1
  • Love 10
2 hours ago, ChitChat said:

I have deleted this from my previous post.  I realized that I was wrong. I've seen Rick on that show from time to time, but I think that he's just filling in until the permanent host, Bill Hemmer, starts.  Just thought that I'd "own" my shit as the OC ladies like to say! 

oops, sorry.

• Love 1

Vicki was there during the show's creation (yes I know Dunlop was at Jeana's house etc)...she just doesn't express herself very well to say the least. I think when she was telling Andy to remember where he came from, it was more about them both being from the Midwest, not as a threat. 

Shannon seems so happy now in real life.  I'd like her to come back next season and have her significant other on from time to time.

Tamra views the RH as just another day at the office and will do and say anything to keep her job. I don't think she's the same person outside of the show but don't follow her lol.

Gina is a mess.

Kelly is vicious. I do believe she physically pushed her mom. But both her brother and mom know what side their bread is buttered on so they've recanted. Evidently her fiancé is moving to California so yay?

Emily talks out of both sides of her mouth and throws Shane under the bus cause he won't  play.

Braunwyn and her family are obviously trying to be the next Kardashians. Getting the orange was step one to building their empire. Blech.

I'd keep Shannon, Tamra, and Vicki (yes I said that); get rid of Braunwyn, Emily, Gina, Kelly; and bring back Jeana and Heather, which won't happen so I'm probably out lol.

• LOL 2
  • Love 8
20 hours ago, Pickles said:

Kelly has some kind of business and is selling something. I don't even know what it is. Haven't looked. She is saying her product is in the Target and Walmart stores (or will be) and she also wants in at Costco. Shannon and Tamra either don't believe it or don't want her to be successful.

I love Target.  Walmart is the cheapest for everything but is always crowded.  Kelly might have hit the jackpot.  They are jealous.  I’ve never seen Shannon on the t.v. selling.  Those frozen expensive fish dinners don’t appeal to me at all.  Shannon has that jealous fuck face on lately, like she’s better than the rest.  She is not better as she hangs out with Tamra, a disgusting low life.

• Love 13
9 hours ago, MajorNelson said:

That's what made me turn the corner about her.  I started enjoying her talking heads!

3 minutes ago, Silver Bells said:

I love Target.  Walmart is the cheapest for everything but is always crowded.  Kelly might have hit the jackpot.  They are jealous.  I’ve never seen Shannon on the t.v. selling.  Those frozen expensive fish dinners don’t appeal to me at all.  Shannon has that jealous fuck face on lately, like she’s better than the rest.  She is not better as she hangs out with Tamra, a disgusting low life.

Exactly.  Maybe there are people that love her dinners -- I can't even remember the name of them -- but I'm not one of those that is going to buy packaged dinners off QVC.  I've got lean cuisine and a shit ton of other frozen foods that are low-cal.  There's a glut of vitamin water stuff too but this one has a little carbonation apparently that makes it a little different.  I could see it being sold in Costco.

• Love 6
4 hours ago, 65mickey said:

I don't see any way for Vicki to be brought back next season. She was unhinged during the reunion. Andy kept bringing up prior scenes where Miss Prim and Propper did and said some of the same things that she is clutching her pearls over now. The more he did this and laughed about it the more pissed off Vicki became.  Vicki claiming that the women were supposed to be role models for others to follow what a joke!  Yeah role models screaming F--- U as if there is no other way to express themselves.  As for Brown Nose, who here can even fathom your mom telling you about threesomes with your dad and another woman and then to go on a national tv show and talk about it and their sex shack??  Very disturbing to say the least. Andy loves all of this. The raunchy sex talk, the drunk women screaming and taking off their clothes and trying to be girls gone wild in middle age the more he laps it up. So maybe they will all come back. They all realy want this.

This show and WWHL belong on a X rated channel.  I just don’t get why A list stars go on WWHL.

• LOL 2
  • Love 9

I think Vicki’s rants were her swan song and also her trying to show Steve Lodge ( Stodge) that she is above the shenanigans....

I almost feel sorry for Vicki- for a long time she really was the bread and butter of this show. She looks absolutely ridiculous now. 

Tamra’s reaction to Gina’s crying proves her soul is as plastic as her body. 

• Love 16
37 minutes ago, Juliegirlj said:

I think Vicki’s rants were her swan song and also her trying to show Steve Lodge ( Stodge) that she is above the shenanigans....

Exactly!  And like him or not (or her or not) she is trying to reform (for her) to, I think, show Steve she is trying to fit in better with him.  Golf clap for her for that

Edited by MajorNelson
  • Love 6
2 hours ago, Juliegirlj said:

I call BS on Kelli- she claims to be engaged and in love, but her only daughter has never met him ??!! If that’s true then there’s something else going on- perhaps custody issues? I’m all for not introducing the kids to people they are dating, but for Jolie to have never met Kelli’s fiancée~ seems pretty strange. 

I find it less strange that Jolie hasn't met someone her mom dated for only 4 months, and more strange that Kelly is engaged after 4 months.  I presume that it's a long-distance relationship where she trots off to NYC and the timing may not have been right.  I mean, Jolie met that thirsty plastic surgeon.  

I'm actually surprised that a successful journalist would be so impulsive and fall that hard for a Real Housewife.  I wonder if he's the joke of his industry now.  It's hard for me to imagine them getting married and not being divorced within 2 years.

• Love 20
6 minutes ago, MajorNelson said:

Exactly!  And like him or not (or her or not) she is trying to reform (for her) to, I think, show she him she is trying to fit in better with Steve.  Golf clap for her for that

Changing the core of who you are because your lover doesn't like the core of who are you are is never a good thing, IMHO.  If she's always been a "whoop it up" person and now isn't because her mate wouldn't approve, it's not a good thing.  

But I don't think Vicki is changing the core of who she is.  She's simply doing what she always does -- acts one way, then judges the person who has done the same thing as if she's never done the same thing.  She does not hold herself accountable for anything.  There hasn't been any growth as a person nor any maturity.  Zero self-awareness.  I can't golf clap for that!

• Love 20
15 minutes ago, Juliegirlj said:

I almost feel sorry for Vicki- for a long time she really was the bread and butter of this show. She looks absolutely ridiculous now. 

Tamra’s reaction to Gina’s crying proves her soul is as plastic as her body. 

Me too, about Vikie.  She made herself look ridiculous.  I would rather see Tamra go before Vikie.  I’m sick of Tamra showing off those hard as rocks bolt ons on her chest and her new schtik of tongue kissing Brownstone most of all.

• Love 7
12 minutes ago, sasha206 said:

But I don't think Vicki is changing the core of who she is.  She's simply doing what she always does -- acts one way, then judges the person who has done the same thing as if she's never done the same thing.  She does not hold herself accountable for anything.  There hasn't been any growth as a person nor any maturity.  Zero self-awareness.  I can't golf clap for that!

Like Ramona on RHNY

• Love 8

I believe Vickie is gone.  When they documented her "loves" I thought that was her swan song (and not in a good way).
When they showed her ranting about how important she was backstage, I only had to laugh. Guess they didn't like her lawsuit.  I still don't quite understand it but it is Vickie.  Nuff said.

• Love 4
20 minutes ago, sasha206 said:

I'm actually surprised that a successful journalist would be so impulsive and fall that hard for a Real Housewife.  I wonder if he's the joke of his industry now.  It's hard for me to imagine them getting married and not being divorced within 2 years.

He got himself a younger, hot girlfriend, so he's probably oblivious to anything else around him.  I have a friend whose husband divorced her and got married to a much, much younger woman.  He is so blind to the side-eye that the people in his well-to-do social circle are giving him (it really is cringe-worthy.)   Rick is probably the same way - thinking with his smaller head at the moment.  Good for them though if they are actually in love and can make it work, but I think that Kelly comes across as desperate and is willing to marry the first successful/wealthy man that proposes to her.  😉

• Love 8
5 minutes ago, ChitChat said:

He got himself a younger, hot girlfriend, so he's probably oblivious to anything else around him.  I have a friend whose husband divorced her and got married to a much, much younger woman.  He is so blind to the side-eye that the people in his well-to-do social circle are giving him (it really is cringe-worthy.)   Rick is probably the same way - thinking with his smaller head at the moment.  Good for them though if they are actually in love and can make it work, but I think that Kelly comes across as desperate and is willing to marry the first successful/wealthy man that proposes to her.  😉

Yeah, although I guess I'd expect a younger, hotter girlfriend than Kelly Dodd.  I mean, she's 44 which is on the older side of young and hot, well, in a Real OC way I guess.   I  thought they were both close in age; didn't know he is 59! I would have thought a successful journalist like him could find someone more attractive and more intelligent in his own field!  But then again, some men love volatile women like Kelly.

And yes, she's desperate for marriage which I don't get.  She just got out of one!    

Edited by sasha206
  • Love 9
55 minutes ago, sasha206 said:

Rick Leventhal doesn't have a great track record with women. This marriage won't last. Or engagement. Which ever ends first. 

6 hours ago, Keywestclubkid said:

Tamra finishing her story about her "group sex" encounter ( which I think was a bull shit story) and who just randomly has sex at someones house on their lawn?: "Well everybody saw eddies weenier that was weird"

I thought that was crazy to say. So Eddie can stick his weiner in other women, or letting them suck him off (I'm presuming that's what happens with threesomes, lol), but seeing the weenier is weird. Tamra was off her game this reunion. No screaming, no smartass comebacks, she just seemed tired to me. 

• Love 3
29 minutes ago, sasha206 said:

Yeah, although I guess I'd expect a younger, hotter girlfriend than Kelly Dodd.  I mean, she's 44 which is on the older side of young and hot, well, in a Real OC way I guess.

That's not too big of an age difference, but enough that they probably won't have a whole lot in common.   She looks younger than 44 to me!  My friend's husband married someone less than half his age.  It's really gross to see their PDA on his FB page.  😉

3 minutes ago, bichonblitz said:

I thought that was crazy to say. So Eddie can stick his weiner in other women, or letting them suck him off (I'm presuming that's what happens with threesomes, lol), but seeing the weenier is weird. Tamra was off her game this reunion. No screaming, no smartass comebacks, she just seemed tired to me. 

I heard Tamra say that her friends came and laid down on the grass and watched them have sex.  She wasn't too clear on what followed that.  Maybe that's her idea of a threesome - other people watching her and Eddie go at it.  

As far as the reunion goes, maybe she behaved because she didn't want Vicki to go off on her with the lecture about being a respectable human being.  I kind of think Tamra sat back so she could watch the other women hang themselves.  She and Shannon really do need to pull their noses out of each other's ass though.  

• Love 4
14 minutes ago, bichonblitz said:

Rick Leventhal doesn't have a great track record with women. This marriage won't last. Or engagement. Which ever ends first. 

Funny.  You and I have a different idea on what Eddie's participation in a 3 way is.  I'm picturing him being the bottom, Mr. Braunwyn on top.

• LOL 6
  • Love 2
56 minutes ago, ChitChat said:

I read up on him...he had a brief marriage in 2016 to a professional poker player that barely lasted a year b4 she filed for divorce...so he's done this before it appears...but maybe he and Kelly have what it takes to go the distance.

• Love 3
1 hour ago, sasha206 said:

I find it less strange that Jolie hasn't met someone her mom dated for only 4 months, and more strange that Kelly is engaged after 4 months.  I presume that it's a long-distance relationship where she trots off to NYC and the timing may not have been right.  I mean, Jolie met that thirsty plastic surgeon.  

Supposidely Kelly and Rick were in Palm Beach for the holiday, so maybe she didn’t see her daughter for Christmas?  Unless she’s been flying back n forth by herself.  Someone up thread said Rick is moving to California?  He will leave his job for her?  Haha,  That’s funny.

• LOL 1
1 hour ago, sasha206 said:

Yeah, although I guess I'd expect a younger, hotter girlfriend than Kelly Dodd.  I mean, she's 44 which is on the older side of young and hot, well, in a Real OC way I guess.   I  thought they were both close in age; didn't know he is 59! I would have thought a successful journalist like him could find someone more attractive and more intelligent in his own field!  But then again, some men love volatile women like Kelly.

And yes, she's desperate for marriage which I don't get.  She just got out of one!    

Kelly appears to be a real hot number in bed.  One night with her and they are hooked.  He’s a good friend of Ramona’s, who fixed them up.  Wonder if Ramona tried to hook him, although she’s a few years older than him.

• Useful 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 1

This whole Kelly/Leventhal relationship sounds rather strange to me.  First of all, he’s not all that rich, which seems to be a pre-requisite for any RH.  According to TMZ, he’s only worth $3 million.  Second, reports on many websites have said that he’s parading her around NYC and other places like she’s some kind of trophy.  He might like the “atta-boy” he gets from other men.  

If you google the two of them, you’ll find a link that says Kelly made vulgar comments about Rick’s package.  And this comment was allegedly made in front of Dodd’s daughter.  My personal guess is that this marriage will never happen.  I think they’re both using each other for their own purposes. 

• Useful 2
  • LOL 1
  • Love 7
27 minutes ago, KLovestoShop said:

This whole Kelly/Leventhal relationship sounds rather strange to me.  First of all, he’s not all that rich, which seems to be a pre-requisite for any RH.  According to TMZ, he’s only worth $3 million.  Second, reports on many websites have said that he’s parading her around NYC and other places like she’s some kind of trophy.  He might like the “atta-boy” he gets from other men.  

If you google the two of them, you’ll find a link that says Kelly made vulgar comments about Rick’s package.  And this comment was allegedly made in front of Dodd’s daughter.  My personal guess is that this marriage will never happen.  I think they’re both using each other for their own purposes. 

I just googled, and apparently Kelly made the comment on WWHL, but made it in front of Rick's daughter Veronica (the one that I mentioned upthread is a social worker in NYC) who was in the audience. The comment didn't even make sense as Elizabeth Perkins asked Kelly if her ring was bigger than Vicki's, and Kelly answered that she was sure that Rick's package was bigger than Vicki's. I assume she meant Steve's package but that isn't what she said. Apparently Rick, Veronica and Andy all looked mortified. Hard to believe that a journalist would be interested in someone who often can't string a coherent sentence together, and often mangles words. Oh, and Rick wants to get married on 10/10/2020 because he likes the sounds of it. Because that is the mature way to pick a wedding date. Maybe these two are made for each other. Save anyone else from being involved with either of them. 

Edited by UsernameFatigue
  • Useful 1
  • Love 18

There’s a pillow between us was her response lol 

Which, funny enough, never got in the way of Gina hugging Tamra...

Me too, about Vikie.  She made herself look ridiculous

I can't imagine how Andy or the production staff would want to keep her after her asshole behavior throughout the reunion...both on the couch and backstage. Even Andy seemed to be getting tired of her and her attitude.

• Love 17
2 hours ago, ChitChat said:
15 minutes ago, bichonblitz said:

At my age, I’ve come to the conclusion that they who talk about how much sex they have and how they do it are all FULL OF SHIT.  That goes from Brownstones threesomes too.  She wants to project herself as unusually sexy and inquisitive about all things sex.  Like it’s the coolest thing on this planet to do.  She and her nutso Mother both belong on another planet.

• LOL 3
  • Love 18
1 hour ago, KLovestoShop said:

This whole Kelly/Leventhal relationship sounds rather strange to me.  First of all, he’s not all that rich, which seems to be a pre-requisite for any RH.  According to TMZ, he’s only worth $3 million.  Second, reports on many websites have said that he’s parading her around NYC and other places like she’s some kind of trophy.  He might like the “atta-boy” he gets from other men

Kelly is by far the best looking and sexiest of the Housewives in the OC and is in the top ten across all the franchises. Yeah she is hot tempered and vulgar but a lot of us find that sexy. He is the nerd who scored the hot dirty chick.

I think she also has a kind heart and a sense of how good she has it. When she filmed with her daughter she chose to help feed the homeless not to refuse to feed models in a vanity fashion show.

I like her. More than any of the other women. I wish them all the best.

Edited by The Ringo Kidd
  • Useful 2
  • Love 10

My OnDemand has parts 1 and 3 of the Reunion but not 2 for some reason - evidently, even my cable can’t be bothered to care about this shitfest. 

That said, I’m glad I was able to see #3 because the montage of hypocritical Vicki’s bad behavior was *everything.* It went on for so long, and it was so satisfying. 

• LOL 5
  • Love 12