Type keyword(s) to search

Episode Discussion II: The TFGH

Message added by CM-CrispMtAir,

Culture Check: How can we discuss a character's or actor's appearance without objectifying them? How can we express likes or dislikes and still respect an individual's humanity or be mindful that a character represents a person someone else might relate to or identify with?

• Start Topic

(edited)

Was it just me, or was there a mass glow-up on the Thursday show? I know it picked up right after the one(s) before, but the hair stood out to me as a lot better on several people than I felt it had looked recently. Willow. Liz. Carly. Laura. Sasha (her makeup too). Michael and Brando, on the male side.   

Not poor Cyrus, though. Maybe we're supposed to feel sorry for him because his mother didn't love him and never taught him about hot-oil treatments.  

I don't ship or even feel an attachment to Sasha/Brando (...Saber?), but I did think they were kind of cute looking at the ultrasound pictures.  

Nixon Falls has been such a swing and miss. I wonder if anyone anywhere is into this story and doesn't want it over with last month. If you love Sonny as Port Charles mob kingpin, you're pissed he's away from his twu wuv, his bestie, and his Territory. If you hate Sonny, you can't even take any satisfaction from the Port Charles world moving on from him, because he's still on all the time, his personality isn't any different, and Tan-O scenes are insulting when not dull. The people who play Lenny and Phyllis are good actors who are trying, but they're just there to prop "Mike" and to midwife the Smike/Nina romance. They're being written as sweet but dumb people who, thank God, had shrewd, hardworking, good-idea-sprouting Mike fall into their lives to save their business, rescue them from danger, and tell them what's what on every subject. I might have an easier time digesting this if they had had him helping a young couple who were just starting out.  

I'm still the opposite of caught up in Chase's race-against-time medical drama, even though they're making him up like a Halloween ghoul now. I do like LIz and Finn and how she tries to rein in his drama queeniness and keep him on task.

Edit: Carly sounded remarkably insincere when she was talking to Michael and Willow and expressed sympathy for Chase's situation.

Edited by Asp Burger
  • Love 7
9 hours ago, ciarra said:

I think Gladys is going to push Sasha down an elevator shaft.  Tock.

Or something. That look she gave them when she was peeking behind the door? Woman looked like she wanted to kill Sasha on the spot. Just as @dubbel zout stated up thread, what IS it with the mommies pushing their ways into their ADULT children's lives? Well, Brando at least is an adult. Not the WSLS.

8 hours ago, lala2 said:

KM may not be capable of the nuance this story requires! I can't imagine why Chase thinks she loves him. She appears to hate and resent him. 

Of course she does! That damned Chase just won't get better or die, so she and WSLS can "come out" and not hide that they're boinking.

But yeah, Willow just looks like she's disgusted by Chase and doesn't want to be anywhere near him. She's only demanding that Finn tell her what's going on so she can freely be with that flabby, manboy, WSLS.

• LOL 1
  • Love 2
(edited)

Writing this before reading comments so it's probably already been said but is this the part where we find out that Peter had the DNA tests show Finn was Chase's Father but he's really his brother and that's why the Trojan Horse didn't work? 

ETA Just started reading comments and of course you beautiful people caught it too 😀💟

Edited by tveyeonyou
  • Love 8
18 hours ago, perkie1968 said:

Britt's currently CoS and doesn't look like she's giving up the job anytime soon, though she could reinstate Monica as head of cardio  

This seems likely, since she's boinking her son, and probably wants to get on her good side.

I don't know why they're fast tracking Sasha/Brando's baby. This pregnancy has a "trip down the stairs" written all over it, so that Sasha and Brando can rush into becoming serious "for the baby" only to wonder if they should be together when a baby is no longer tying them down. 

• Love 1
49 minutes ago, Sake614 said:

Speaking of the Tano, what the hell kind of bar doesn’t serve food of any kind? No wonder they’re broke!

Kind of cracked me up that we saw one (yes, 1) couple in there yesterday and the comment was that business was picking up!

• LOL 8

I like Brando/Sasha. They're a bit boring, but out of all the current pairings & potential ones...I like this one the best.  JaBritt has had decent writing and acting but Jason is not someone I can support in a pairing.

• Love 7

Cyrus dumped Britt as CoS when she ran away with Jason (after Cyrus's attempt to have her killed failed) and he was conducting interviews to replace her (as if that's the job of the Board  Chair). Seems like the position is still open then.

Cyrus was the one who arranged for the lab to say that Finn is Chase's father because he was angry at Jackie for her expose of him. A useful villain to move story forward. 

• Love 4
3 hours ago, Asp Burger said:

The people who play Lenny and Phyllis are good actors who are trying, but they're just there to prop "Mike" and to midwife the Smike/Nina romance. They're being written as sweet but dumb people who, thank God, had shrewd, hardworking, good-idea-sprouting Mike fall into their lives to save their business, rescue them from danger, and tell them what's what on every subject.

Yes, it’s nice to see that the White Savior trope is alive and flourishing in Nixon Falls. /sarcasm off.  The fawning over Smike is ridiculous, but not surprising since people fawn over Sonny wherever he goes.

• Love 6
50 minutes ago, 30 Helens said:

Yes, it’s nice to see that the White Savior trope is alive and flourishing in Nixon Falls. /sarcasm off.  The fawning over Smike is ridiculous, but not surprising since people fawn over Sonny wherever he goes.

I don't think it was on purpose,  just a side effect of Phyllis being the common thread that got Nina there. But it has been so cringey on screen. Are there any PoC on the writing staff?

• Love 1
55 minutes ago, 30 Helens said:

I'm shocked Lenny's heart wasn't cured simply by talking to Smike.

• LOL 13

I wonder how much the soaps save on not having extras & background people? There were two people in Tano. Back in the day there would 10-20 people. I miss the good ole days of extras and under fives. Just the other day the nurses station didn’t have anyone there. I remember when Jessie and later on Amy would be answering phones, giving out messages and conversing with Rick, Monica, Alan & Lesley. There was so much going on at the nurses station. Now, you’re lucky if a non contract actor is there. Sad times for daytime and GH.

• Love 7
10 minutes ago, ByaNose said:

Just the other day the nurses station didn’t have anyone there. I remember when Jessie and later on Amy would be answering phones, giving out messages and conversing with Rick, Monica, Alan & Lesley.

Not having anyone at the nurse's station is dumb, but now everything is automated. You have to beg the machine to speak to a human person, then it hangs up on you, because how dare you want to speak to a live person.

• Love 4
(edited)

As soon as Chase asked to talk to Willow alone,  I figured he would propose.  So now she's going to go home to Michael and tell him she said she'd be "honored" to marry Chase?

Nina looked like she'd been slapped that the guy she dumped now has a baby with another woman, looks happy and is living a family life at the Qs.  They're clearly still both delusional about Charlotte. I get that the Anna-Valentin dialogue was supposed to be ironic, but I liked the chemistry between BL and Valentin when they were quizzing each other playfully about the deal between him and Anna and her and Chase.

Nina, a 3-year-old is not your therapist. But now I'm sort of expecting that Michael will tell Carly or Willow, "Wiley said the " Grandma lady said Grandpa Sonny is alive and Grandma Carly is mean to her." I will guess some combo of Wiley repeating and Chekov's sauce from Trina or Nina will lead to the Sonny is alive news.

Young Georgie almost looks like a tween now!  Good work by KSt. in that scene about Georgie's drawing and why Louise isn't home.  Her story is sort of a combo of nurse stole the baby and "my sad  friend (BL) fell in love with Louise the moment she was born, so she's taking care of her for awhile." Spinelli was a good supporter.

Carly truly demonstrates again she is hellspawn when she has very recently cried over missing Sonny, and today shows up and, rather than reacting in appreciation to Jax's wet, half naked bod, demands to know what he's said to force Michael to let Nina see Wiley. She clearly came straight from the hospital after taunting Cyrus.  She's such a heat-seeking missile about Michael and Wiley's lives.  Does she even remember she has a toddler?

Elizabeth cries, and then holds Finn's hand as he is in despair.   Nice slow burn there.

ETA: Anna seems quite non-frantic to find Peter, find baby Louise and help save Chase's life.  Also, I (and probably
@GHScorpiosRule) almost hurt myself rolling my eyes at Michael's "Jax trashed my childhood by doing this" line. Umm, no dear, your childhood got trashed by kidnappings, constantly having to leave the country for safety reasons, and getting shot in the head because your beloved Daddy is a Mob kingpen. Geebus what a drama queen he is!!

Edited by Bringonthedrama
  • Love 11

Michael: "Jax trashed a good part of my childhood."  Me: Don't worry about it Michael, you forgave Sonny for murdering your father and for your mother lying so I'm sure you'll get over this too.

Carly, Michael is in his thirties, not 3. And do you think that telling Wylie that his mother loved him but she died is going to be more damaging than telling him that she's a psychopath as you are going to do?

I just can't with these people any more. Their stupidity is making my brain cells die.

Do the kids playing Wylie get to keep the toys that Wylie is given?

Now that Peter is dead, why doesn't Finn just tell Chase what's really going on? There's no reason to keep it a secret any more.

So now Nina has Valentin, Jax and Sonny all after her? She's the female Sonny!

9 minutes ago, Bringonthedrama said:

Does she even remember she has a toddler?

You mean other than Michael?  And Joss when Carly is poisoning her against someone.

• Love 9

I had to laugh when Maxie thought Spinelli was Peter. As if Peter would knock on the door before barging in.

Michael is still whining that Jax's "blackmail" has ruined his life. What an infant. And he and Willow seem to think that Jax telling Chase about them is worse than one of them doing it. Ugh, they're terrible. I almost want Chase to die when he hears the news, except that regardless of the circumstances it will somehow be Jax's fault, and no thank you to that.

2 minutes ago, statsgirl said:

Michael: "Jax trashed a good part of my childhood."  Me: Don't worry about it Michael, you forgave Sonny for murdering your father and for your mother lying so I'm sure you'll get over this too.

No, this is much, much worse. /s

LOL that Wiley needs to be "prepared" for Nina's visit. Just tell him Grandma Nina will be coming to see him. They act like Wiley hearing that he has a birth mother—WHICH IS THE TRUTH—was the most damaging thing he could ever have been told. 

I just can't with Carly yelling at Jax.

Elizabeth's hair has been looking really good lately.

• Love 14
3 minutes ago, dubbel zout said:

They act like Wiley hearing that he has a birth mother—WHICH IS THE TRUTH—was the most damaging thing he could ever have been told. 

Correction,: They think that Wiley hearing anything positive about Nelle ever is going to hurt him because "he'll find out the truth when he gets older" i.e. the only acceptable narrative  Wiley gets to hear someday is Michael and Carly's, when he's old enough to understand that she was awful but Daddy and Mommy Willow and his grandparents saved him from her in court.  Carly all but said "acceptable truth that we tell him" in her scenes with Jax today.

• Love 4
(edited)

Michael is so pathetic.

I don't care what anyone says, I don't recall Michael and Jax having some great relationship in the first place. What childhood memories was he talking about? Wasn't Michael in a coma for most of the time Carly was w/Jax, then Jax was out of the country, and Michael was in jail, right? Whatever. They never show these two interacting but I'm supposed to care that Jax ruined their non-existent relationship?!?! Who cares! 

And I still say Michael is a loser for letting himself be blackmailed w/that lame information! He should have been a man for once in his life and called Jax's bluff! 

And I may be in the minority w/this but all this fuss about Nina and Wiley has never resonated w/me. Maybe it's the family lawyer in me but I just don't care. Carly and Michael are so OTT obnoxious about Nina and dead Nelle! It's ridiculous! Who cares if Nina speaks positively of Nelle and wants Wiley to not hate her? Nelle is dead. She is no longer a threat, so why are they so concerned w/how this brat perceives her?!?!?! Will the world end if he doesn't also hate Nelle?! I guess these sick freaks won't be happy until Wiley hates her?!?! That is so freaking sick to me, esp. b/c she's dead. 

Deathbed proposal. Yay. 😒 How is Willow gonna get through this wedding when she can't even fake like she likes this guy let alone loves him?!?!! Her facial expressions kill me. Everything about her is awful at this point. Can she please die like most of Michael's girlfriends?!?!

Edited by lala2
  • Love 14

The longer the Willow/Michael stuff goes on, the worse they look. It's like Nina in Nixon Falls. At first there was an explanation that would work, but it's now really hard for any of them to come out looking good once the truth comes out. Of course Nina will be written as Madam Mao and Willow/Michael only had the best of intentions, but that doesn't change the fact all of these people are selfish tools.

• Love 7

Can Michael and Willow be anymore hateful than they are? Well, yes, of course. And that tongue bathing going both ways needs to stop. 

Carly is going around town, wanting to pick a fight with someone. That's really how she is coming off. And those faces that LW makes when she's about to go into absolute shitty cow mode are so annoying, obnoxious. I wonder if LW watches herself.

Watching her storm into the gatehouse like she fucking owns the place and staring at Nina while she was telling Wylie that she loves him and missed him. Bitch, take a seat. You know what, I hope Nina tells Sonny the truth about his family and that his reply is that he doesn't care and then they fuck like bunnies 5 minutes after Carly finds out from Wylie that grandpa Sonny is still alive because grandma Nina told him. Maybe Carly can find them butt naked on the floor of the Tan-O and combusts.

I'll watch it, then I'll rub bleach in my eyes.

• LOL 7
  • Love 11
(edited)

It's a classic, but that doesn't mean this "Woman guiltily accepts proposal from dying man while longing for someone else" story with Willow/Chase/Michael isn't terrible.  Maybe if Willow and Michael were a rootable couple, but they ain't.

And shut up, Michael, trashing Jax given all the sins of Carly's and Sonny's you've rolled over for.  Not that it doesn't suck the writers put Jax in that position in the first place.

Previews...of course Carly's not going to step aside, Michael, she fuckin' looooooves being queen of the mob.

Edited by TeeVee329
  • Love 10
1 minute ago, lala2 said:

Wasn't Michael in a coma for most of the time Carly was w/Jax, then Jax was out of the country, and Michael was in jail, right? Whatever.

No, little red head demon played child to tween Michael, when Carly was dating and then married to Jax.  I think the kid was supposed to be 12 when Carly and Jax had been married a while and Michael got shot in the head. Then Carly screwed Sonny in the limo when they took comatose Michael to the "long-term care facility" while she was married to Jax.  She had a tantrum when he was furious at her for cheating on him, because she thought he should just get over it because of the circumstances of why she screwed Sonny, so....the CarJax marriage really went downhill after Michael was off-screen. 

• Useful 1
  • Love 2
2 minutes ago, Bringonthedrama said:

No, little red head demon played child to tween Michael, when Carly was dating and then married to Jax.  I think the kid was supposed to be 12 when Carly and Jax had been married a while and Michael got shot in the head. Then Carly screwed Sonny in the limo when they took comatose Michael to the "long-term care facility" while she was married to Jax.  She had a tantrum when he was furious at her for cheating on him, because she thought he should just get over it because of the circumstances of why she screwed Sonny, so....the CarJax marriage really went downhill after Michael was off-screen. 

Thanks! i just remember that red-haired kid being obsessed w/Sonny. I don't recall him and Jax interacting that much, but admittedly, I wasn't paying a lot of attn!! LOL!

• Love 1
14 minutes ago, dubbel zout said:

Of course Nina will be written as Madam Mao and Willow/Michael only had the best of intentions, but that doesn't change the fact all of these people are selfish tools.

Let's add Mike to the mix.  Nina asked him a few times if he wanted to know who he is and he said no. But it will never be his fault.

14 minutes ago, Cheyanne11 said:

- Shot in the head because of his father's mob lifestyle when he was 12 and was in a coma for a year.

- First ~love Abby killed by a falling crane while he's on the phone with her

-  Adopted father kills biological father

-  Fiance gets murdered

-  Brother gets ~killed because of father's mob lifestyle

-  Has his vengeful ex hide his kid from him for a year

But, sure, Jax threatening to pass Chase a note in between classes saying "Guess what? I saw Michael and Willow k-i-s-s-i-n-g" is the dealbreaker that ruins his life.

Like a child, it's always the present pain that's the worst.

• Love 2

Has anyone mentioned the wreckage scene with Liesl and Anna??  I thought it was hilarious.  It was especially funny to see the usually reserved Anna just rage out.

I also loved the scenes between Chase, Jackie and Gregory.  I’m so glad they are still able to be a family unit.  I can’t wait until Gregory finds out he is indeed Chase’s father.  He deserves that.

• Love 8
13 minutes ago, statsgirl said:

Let's add Mike to the mix.  Nina asked him a few times if he wanted to know who he is and he said no. But it will never be his fault.

Mike himself won't do any digging to find out who he is, but if someone could lay it all out without him lifting a finger? That's a little different. And I don't think Nina ever offered to help. She just wants to assuage her conscience that since this is what Mike wants, she's in the clear.

But you're right that it will never be his fault. Regardless of how it comes out.

• Love 2
Just now, dubbel zout said:

But you're right that it will never be his fault. Regardless of how it comes out.

And when it does all come out you know he'll tell Carly "I kept having dreams about you, but I couldn't see your face...it was making me crazy and left me hopeless" and she'll just nod and rage about evil Nina and never go "did you ever think to, IDK, TRY and find out who you were?"

• Love 3
(edited)
On 6/9/2021 at 3:27 PM, dubbel zout said:

OMG, Nina really has to stop and think about whether she wants to go back to Port Charles to see her grandson or stay in Nixon Falls and have a grossly wrong relationship with Mike? She's too stupid to live.

Best quote ever : She's too stupid to live.

If there was any question as to where Nell got her crazy. So this idiot (Nina) decided to tell a talking child that HIS DEAD GF IS ALIVE!! What?? Kudos to Valentin for deciding to step out of that triangle (must be his WSB training that helped him see Nina came back crazy, but he used the words "found peace" I believe). But just when you think Nina wins the Idiot of the Day Award .... " I would be honored .... to marry you Chase" ?  ... like huh?? I don't even have the words for this crap.

Sonny please go visit Nina in PC PLEASE!!!

I should think former CEO of ELQ , Jason trained, son of THE mobster Michael Corinthos would of been bamboozled into the weakest blackmail attempt of all time.  Mike, you call that bluff all day everyday my boy. Jack would not have ran into a dying mans hospital room and been like. " hey ......". I mean you even said the dude was like you father for years, AND he's afraid of your mom and JASON!!! come on man!

Edited by Scrapple
  • Love 5

LOL of course Carly knows Michael didn't make a decision on his own.

So will it be Wiley or the sauce that makes someone have a clue about Sonny? Nina's weeping to a toddler re: Sonny was pathetic. 

• LOL 1
  • Love 4
1 hour ago, TeeVee329 said:

Previews...of course Carly's not going to step aside, Michael, she fuckin' looooooves being queen of the mob.

Loves it! She sent Jason to Siberia or something.

51 minutes ago, mostlylurking said:

I also loved the scenes between Chase, Jackie and Gregory.  I’m so glad they are still able to be a family unit.  I can’t wait until Gregory finds out he is indeed Chase’s father.  He deserves that.

So was Jackie just hoeing when she married Finns father or what? I mean what's going on with the DNA and the Trojan (hahahaha) antidote. Can Chase just be better now and maybe go to One Life to Live ?? How do we keep a Chase and lose a Franko?? Even Peter was a respectable actor because I hated him. He was like that cartoon villain that dressed up like an evil mortician and twisted his beard.... But can we be done with Chase? He makes Willow stupid, who in turn makes Michael dumb ad stupid, then I watch and get mad so maybe also ....stupid (ugh). I just can't with this Chase storyline, if he died I would probably laugh. Here's his life ... Mom was hoeing it seems so we don't know the father, he thinks his brother is his father, was tricked by Nelle, lol, I mean NELLE?? lol, had a Willow who never liked him, let's just put that out there now. The writing was either. she cheats with Mike. or they find a way to keep her pure but still with Mike.  His cop partner hated him, he gets poisoned, and somewhere in there he loses Willow on some dumb scheme.  Can he be done now? Please. 

image.png

Brook Lynn's plan makes no sense to me. Once Valentin finds out the truth, he will simply sue her and the Quartermaines because she actually committed fraud.

And Nina's plan is really ridiculous. She longs to be in Wiley's life so instead of being the hero who discovered Wiley's grandpa is alive, she keeps that secret and then the first chance she gets to be with Wiley she blabs everything to him. This is the kid who went to Willow after Nina told him Willow was not his real mommy. She doesn't think he's going to blab about his dead grandpa really being alive? 

Marilyn Monroe Dipshit GIF

• LOL 3
  • Love 6
2 hours ago, TeeVee329 said:

It's a classic, but that doesn't mean this "Woman guiltily accepts proposal from dying man while longing for someone else" story with Willow/Chase/Michael isn't terrible.  Maybe if Willow and Michael were a rootable couple, but they ain't.

Well, maybe if this wasn't her SECOND marriage under false pretense in a twelve month period.

And her 'falling in lurve' with Michael wasn't so incomprehensible with his Eyeore face, and zero game, and mamma's boy tendencies, and Chase still technically breathing. 

• Love 10
13 minutes ago, sacrebleu said:

Well, maybe if this wasn't her Willow] SECOND marriage under false pretense in a twelve month period.

Oh geez, I didn't even think about that angle!  She's been guilted into a marriage for the second time in, like, a year!

Way to give your young female lead agency, Show! #eyeroll

• Love 11
Just now, TeeVee329 said:

Oh geez, I didn't even think about that angle!  She's been guilted into a marriage for the second time in, like, a year!

Way to give your young female lead agency, Show! #eyeroll

Except the difference will be that this time, if Chase is still sick and bedridden, she'll be cheating on him cuz she just HAS to boink WSLS, because he's such a SEX GOD!🤮 every chance she gets. 

It's Forbidden WUV!!!!!!

giphy.gifgiphy.gif

• LOL 9
1 hour ago, dubbel zout said:

It's kind of hilarious that Nina could be brought down by a 3-year-old.

I just can't get over how stupid this whole plot is.  Nina literally just gets finished telling Michael she won't be secret-sharing with Wiley and then, what does she do?  Lord, her downfall is going to make Ava's look like a walk in the park.

Meanwhile, you've got Godzilla storming all over town breathing fire because she's not the only Grandma in Wiley's life.  I'm shocked the previews didn't show her shoving Nina out of the way to pee on the kid's leg. 

• LOL 2
  • Love 5
3 hours ago, lala2 said:

Thanks! i just remember that red-haired kid being obsessed w/Sonny. I don't recall him and Jax interacting that much, but admittedly, I wasn't paying a lot of attn!! LOL!

Yes red-haired demon wanted to be Sonny's "heir to the bidness." However, he and little Morgan lived with Carly and Jax.  Carly's "new family" consisted of her boys, Jax and "his son John" (newborn Spencer, actually Nik's son) along with Jax's parents making appearances and acting as g'parents to Carly's boys.  Jax interacted with Carly, Michael and Morgan together or sometimes with Michael and Morgan, but not one-on-one with Michael.  I remember they would have a "family breakfast" scene, or  a "getting ready for Jax to take us out for the day" scene, that sort of thing.  but the audience never saw "Corinthos kids with Jax at Disney" that Michael mentioned. 

2 hours ago, Scrapple said:

So was Jackie just hoeing when she married Finns father or what? I mean what's going on with the DNA and the Trojan (hahahaha) antidote. , who in turn makes Michael dumb ad stupid, then I watch and get mad so maybe also ....stupid (ugh). I just can't with this Chase storyline, if he died I would probably laugh. Here's his life ... Mom was hoeing it seems so we don't know the father, he thinks his brother is his father,  had a Willow who never liked him, let's just put that out there now. T His cop partner hated him, he gets poisoned, and somewhere in there he loses Willow on some dumb scheme. 

image.png

HUH??? 
Jackie had feelings for Finn and slept with him the day before she married his father,  She married his father.  Gregory said their joke was that Chase was a souvenir from their honeymoon. Based on the time of conception, Gregory realized that Finn could be Chase's father instead. 

Michael was dumb and stupid waaaayyyy before he ever met Willow.

Chase and Willow were in love and living together, until Chase agreed to Sasha's plan and they put that idiotic plan in motion.  In fact, Willow looked pained, like she was  trying not to be sick, when Michael kissed her during their wedding ceremony. 

Dante never hated Chase. It was just hard for him at first to see another police detective take his ,murdered/deceased partner and friend's place in the PCPD. 

• Love 10
2 minutes ago, Bringonthedrama said:

Dante never hated Chase.

Does Dante have any reason to hate Ava though?  I thought he was pretty fucking rude to her when he came to investigate the possible Ryan stalker thing (although it’s actually Spencer, obvi). Or is he just pissed at Nikolas on Lulu’s behalf?  I thought he was uncharacteristically insensitive in those scenes. 

• Love 5
(edited)

How old is Nina? 5? Confessing to Wiley that Grandma SheBeast was soooo mean to her, along with a pout that would do a Five year old proud!🙄🙄🙄😒😒😒😒

That WSLS. While I hate that Willow-who couldn’t arse her ass to smile when she accepted Chase’s proposal-is maybe going to marry Chase on his deathbed (she probably thinks he’ll die right after, like Cecil Colby did when Alexis-that would be Carrington-Colby-married him on Dynasty) thinking he’ll die only for the cure to be found! HAH!!!!  Not that I believe these two trash people feel any ounce of guilt. But I will enjoy their paaaaaiiiin.😜😆😆😆🤣🤣🤣

Edited by GHScorpiosRule
  • Love 4
(edited)
On 6/10/2021 at 12:15 PM, perkie1968 said:

Sasha should be about 8 weeks pregnant, at most.  And yet, they're dressing her like she's 5 or 6 months along.  And she's showing her ultrasond picture of a fully formed fetus, which at 2 months would only be the size of a peanut, literally.  SM is not pregnant in real life so why is the show fast forwarding this pregnancy.  At this rate the baby will be born before the end of summer and will beat Olivia/Julian/Leo as the shortest pregnancy in the history of ever.  So dumb.  

The universe is balancing itself after Maxie’s year long  pregnancy.

Edited by Suicidy
  • LOL 11
9 minutes ago, mostlylurking said:

Does Dante have any reason to hate Ava though?  I thought he was pretty fucking rude to her when he came to investigate the possible Ryan stalker thing (although it’s actually Spencer, obvi). Or is he just pissed at Nikolas on Lulu’s behalf?  I thought he was uncharacteristically insensitive in those scenes. 

Oh, he may well be holding a grudge that she covered for and helped Julian which culminated with Lulu being seriously injured in the FR explosion. But he also busted Nik and Ava a.k.a. "the Gladys decoy" along with Carly, Jason, Spinelli and minions on the docks at the end of the Mob shootout, right after Cyrus got away.  Since Nik and Ava didn't have weapons/weren't committing crimes, he let them go.  In Dante's shoes, I might also think Ava likes feeling important.

• Love 3
1 hour ago, mostlylurking said:

She did kill his cousin Kate Howard.

• Useful 1
  • Love 2
3 hours ago, sacrebleu said:

Well, maybe if this wasn't her SECOND marriage under false pretense in a twelve month period.

And her 'falling in lurve' with Michael wasn't so incomprehensible with his Eyeore face, and zero game, and mamma's boy tendencies, and Chase still technically breathing. 

2 hours ago, mostlylurking said:

She did substitute Morgan’s bipolar meds with a placebo to break up his relationship with Kiki.  Which was a major factor in his eventual demise.  And also banged Mooby in the Quartermain mausoleum.  So Dante has ample reason to dislike her.

• Love 1