Type keyword(s) to search

Episode Discussion II: The TFGH

Message added by CM-CrispMtAir,

Culture Check: How can we discuss a character's or actor's appearance without objectifying them? How can we express likes or dislikes and still respect an individual's humanity or be mindful that a character represents a person someone else might relate to or identify with?

• Start Topic

3 hours ago, paisley said:

Maybe Finn should've gone outside to to scan for the vial Peter threw off the roof, out of desperation.

I thought that too - even if it broke, the broken pieces could have traces of the antidote.  And if Valentin has some, it could be analyzed.  I'm pretty sure Finn will come up with it at the last possible minute. 

• Useful 1
  • Love 2
(edited)
14 hours ago, Artsda said:

I find it odd that Dr.Austin won't give his last name? Is a Corinthos? He did pause at Michael's name on the wall.

My thoughts exactly. So much for hoping he would be tied to the Q’s; apparently all new characters must be Corinthos adjacent now.

Brooke Lynn loves the baby. Valentin loves the baby. Brooke Lynne loves watching Valentin love the baby. No way is Brooke Lynne giving that baby back.

This is now three times that I’ve suffered through Millow Vanillow sex. I think I’ve met my quota.

Also: My guess for the Peeping Tom is Chase. I think he walked down from the mansion to see Willow, and is about to have his puppy dog dreams shattered.

Edited by 30 Helens
  • Love 4
(edited)
6 hours ago, Chanandler said:

My wacky theory about Austin is this: He worked at the Facility Jax Found while Michael was a patient there. Bonus hackery points if he developed a crush on Carly, the braveandstrong mother who spent oh-so-many hours at her comatose son’s bedside. <eyeroll>

I mean, that explanation is not great, but it’s better than Austin being yet another Corinthos or a member of some other mob family. (Though unless the hippie act is a feint, he’s probably not the ruling boss himself and it’s his family members who are the real criminals.)

But seriously, we just (hopefully) jettisoned our last evuhl mob boss today! Please, show, can we have a minute before the next mafia rival steps up?

Yeah, this is what I was thinking too.  

Also, the poster above who asked why he's dressed as an overgrown boyscout, YES!  It's honestly making me sick, and I don't dislike Roho as others do.  What is wrong with the people who make these decisions?  

Jax visiting the Q mansion to check on Michael was so stupid, and really shows that they don't know what to do with Jax anymore.  There's some BTS drama there too, so who knows how long Jax is for the Port Charles world. 

Edited by CeChase
  • Love 2
1 hour ago, 30 Helens said:

Also: My guess for the Peeping Tom is Chase. I think he walked down from the mansion to see Willow, and is about to have his puppy dog dreams shattered.

Did Chase leave the hospital again? 

• LOL 1
16 hours ago, dubbel zout said:

Great, Gentle Outdoorsman Doctor Austin is back, wondering WTF the Michael Corinthos Center for Brain Damage (whatever) is all about.

Well for starters, about half the residents of Port Chuckles should be patients there.

• LOL 4
  • Love 2

My husband watched the Austin scene completely out of context and thought he took interest in the Pediatric Head Injury wing because he’d recently suffered from a head injury. 

• Useful 1
  • Love 2
7 hours ago, tvgoddess said:

But hey, Stella!

Yell at your dumbass nephew for trying to play hero instead of anyone else, lady. Gah. It was pure hubris that got Curtis shot, nothing else.

4 hours ago, Kim0820 said:

even if it broke, the broken pieces could have traces of the antidote.  And if Valentin has some, it could be analyzed.

Finn already tried that with an earlier vial that broke when Peter was taunting Anna (also in the GH stairwell, as it happens). I think Finn said the compounds were too unstable for him to isolate.

• Useful 1
  • Love 3
(edited)
12 minutes ago, dubbel zout said:
8 hours ago, tvgoddess said:

But hey, Stella!

Yell at your dumbass nephew for trying to play hero instead of anyone else, lady. Gah. It was pure hubris that got Curtis shot, nothing else.

Actually, had Curtis been more patient and waited to get a clear shot a Cyrus he could have ended everything, but let's be honest, only St. Jasus would have gotten it right in that situation.

31 minutes ago, absnow54 said:

My husband watched the Austin scene completely out of context and thought he took interest in the Pediatric Head Injury wing because he’d recently suffered from a head injury. 

I actually thought that for a moment too, but the way Austin looked at the sign the writers clearly meant it to be more.

Btw, is anyone else getting a kick out of characters' odd pauses when they meet Dr. Austin? Yesterday it was Brooke Lynn's turn, and I loved the way she played it. The actress and the character are really starting to grow on me.

Edited by Winston Wolfe
  • Love 8

Maybe Austin is looking for a job and he'll end up at the pediatric head injury center. Or if he's a Q, he's heard the stories about Michael ending up as Sonny Corinthos' kid. I was more interested in his offering to join the search. If he really knows those Pautauk woods like he claims, they might find fake Chloe's body right away and realize she never had Louise with her. 

I'm kinda glad Cyrus isn't dead. Prison is better.

• Love 5

What an utterly anticlimactic ending for all.

Curtis is a maroon. And gee, he gets the same wound as Jason, yet his pulse was “weak and thready”🙄🙄🙄🙄 And of course Curtis is knocked out while Jason was conscious throughout his shooting!

Thank goodness for the fast forward button so I didn’t have to suffer the hawt sickening wuuuv” scenes of the SLS and Willow.🤢🤢🤢🤢

So laughable about the SLS Corinthos Pediatric Head Injuries plaque. Yeah, he was a thug of a tweener when he got shot in the head, but was a full growed teenager when he awoke thanks to SORAS.

What was the point of getting SWAT of Jordan wanted to shoot Cyrus himself? And only non this show do the cops shoot to wound, instead of kill in a large mass area. But then again, this is Jordan, the most inept Commissioner who believes she needs to inform the local mafia that she put the other criminal element down.

And just like that, Jaysus is letting SheBeast pull him along like her boy toy.

• LOL 1
  • Love 2
1 hour ago, absnow54 said:

Cue Wylie doing something super cute (barf) and knocking himself out with his blocks. Kid needs brain doctor STAT! 

If he's some pediatric head injury doctor, or whatever, a bunch of children will be lining up at his door.

1 hour ago, tessaray said:

Maybe Austin is looking for a job and he'll end up at the pediatric head injury center. Or if he's a Q, he's heard the stories about Michael ending up as Sonny Corinthos' kid. I was more interested in his offering to join the search. If he really knows those Pautauk woods like he claims, they might find fake Chloe's body right away and realize she never had Louise with her. 

Or they'll think that Peter found her, killed her, disposed of her and took the baby back and that he's somewhere far away now. Either way Maxie can't get her baby back until she finds out that Peter is dead dead dead.

Not a huge fan of Britt's moony face over Jason. 

• Love 4
1 hour ago, Winston Wolfe said:

Btw, is anyone else getting a kick out of characters' odd pauses when they meet Dr. Austin?

I know. It makes me wonder if the actors know if they're supposed to react to Austin looking like Franco or ignore it, so they sort of hedge their bets. Hee.

9 minutes ago, YaddaYadda said:

Cue Wylie doing something super cute (barf) and knocking himself out with his blocks. Kid needs brain doctor STAT! 

If Wiley stays comatose, I won't mind. Even better, Austin can't find a way to wake him up and Wiley dies. Then Willow and Michael fall apart because there's nothing they have in common anymore, and after a decent amount of time, Willow goes back to Chase and realizes she was an idiot to ever look at Michael.

11 minutes ago, YaddaYadda said:

Either way Maxie can't get her baby back until she finds out that Peter is dead dead dead.

That's going to be interesting to watch, I think, because BL is falling in love with Bailey, and Valentin is no pushover when it comes to legal action concerning kids. I know the show never deals with stuff like but birth certificates, but Bailey's could be a major plot point.

12 minutes ago, YaddaYadda said:

Ugh, me neither. I'm fine with her being grateful for his support during the Huntington's stuff (though it's aggravating he's the one who got her to get tested), but this "golly, my boyfriend's dreamy" crap is so annoying. Jason is not a catch! While I will enjoy Carly's horror at the Jason/Britt relationship, that doesn't mean I want Britt shackled to a hit man. Even if Steve Burton has finally decided to do a little acting again.

• Love 6
10 minutes ago, dubbel zout said:

I know. It makes me wonder if the actors know if they're supposed to react to Austin looking like Franco or ignore it, so they sort of hedge their bets.

not everyone did though, Liz did but not Finn, this makes me think he has some connection to a past PC person that Finn wouldn't know. BL paused because she knows Austin delivered the baby, not because he looks like Franco.

• Useful 1
  • Love 1
1 hour ago, dubbel zout said:

If Wiley stays comatose, I won't mind. Even better, Austin can't find a way to wake him up and Wiley dies. Then Willow and Michael fall apart because there's nothing they have in common anymore, and after a decent amount of time, Willow goes back to Chase and realizes she was an idiot to ever look at Michael.

No thanks. Chase is dying and what Willow wants to do is bone Michael because he's so irresistible and such a god in bed that she can't keep her hands off him. If someone was doing to me what Willow and Michael are doing to Chase, I would drop kick them out of my life so fast! 

I like the part where Wylie dies, though. 

1 hour ago, dubbel zout said:

That's going to be interesting to watch, I think, because BL is falling in love with Bailey, and Valentin is no pushover when it comes to legal action concerning kids. I know the show never deals with stuff like but birth certificates, but Bailey's could be a major plot point.

BL has already fallen in love with the baby and it won't be easy for her to give her back. I don't remember if Maxie told Bobbie about her plan to give the baby to BL. 

If Maxie keeps her mouth shut about where her baby is and starts ranting that BL's daughter is hers, then people will think she's a raving lunatic. 

I like how BL's humanity has been shining through in this storyline, her compassion and empathy for Maxie for what she's been going through has been a really nice change of pace for her and she looks more than ready to become Bailey's mother. 

• Love 9
(edited)
18 minutes ago, YaddaYadda said:

BL has already fallen in love with the baby and it won't be easy for her to give her back.

But she gave Leo back to Olivia (offscreen, of course).

Mac and Spin raise Maxie's kids, anyway.

Edited by ciarra
  • Love 2
(edited)
46 minutes ago, YaddaYadda said:

BL has already fallen in love with the baby and it won't be easy for her to give her back. I don't remember if Maxie told Bobbie about her plan to give the baby to BL. 

I don't think she did.  I think their mutual love of BaileyLu is going to be what brings Brooklyn and Valentin together and I am here for that.  They have great chemistry.

2 hours ago, GHScorpiosRule said:

So laughable about the SLS Corinthos Pediatric Head Injuries plaque. Yeah, he was a thug of a tweener when he got shot in the head, but was a full growed teenager when he awoke thanks to SORAS.

Pediatrics entails adolescents, too, which is what Michael was when he woke up. :shrug:

Edited by Cheyanne11
  • Love 6
7 hours ago, 30 Helens said:

My guess for the Peeping Tom is Chase. I think he walked down from the mansion to see Willow, and is about to have his puppy dog dreams shattered.

Chase could barely walk a lap around the hospital, held up by his mother.  I don't think he headed back to mansion and is snooping around the guesthouse.  

• Useful 2
  • Love 2
2 hours ago, dubbel zout said:

I know. It makes me wonder if the actors know if they're supposed to react to Austin looking like Franco or ignore it, so they sort of hedge their bets. Hee.

It's possible they've been directed to do that, as a tease to the audience possibly

• Useful 2
  • Love 2
8 hours ago, 30 Helens said:

My guess for the Peeping Tom is Chase. I think he walked down from the mansion to see Willow, and is about to have his puppy dog dreams shattered.

I assumed Jax for no other reason than his showing up to the Q mansion today was so random and I can’t recall the last time he and Olivia shared a scene together. Why he needed to see them, idk. I ruled out Chase since I think he’s still in the hospital and I’m pretty sure if it was him, we would have gotten a reaction shot. 

• Love 1
(edited)
3 hours ago, Blackie said:

not everyone did though, Liz did but not Finn, this makes me think he has some connection to a past PC person that Finn wouldn't know. BL paused because she knows Austin delivered the baby, not because he looks like Franco.

I think the show directs them to be cutesie, like when JJ came back as Lucky and when Elizabeth opened the door he said, "Remember me?"  as a mock cliffhanger and she had to look a little startled, but then the next episode they just interacted normally.

Speaking of Elizabeth, I have been wondering if BH was having an off week or so, or if she's just been "method." I know this is shallow, but her hair was looking a little raggedy, and also her energy was way down in the several episodes prior to the stair-murder.  

Edited by Auntie Velvet
  • Useful 1
  • Love 1
5 hours ago, YaddaYadda said:

4 hours ago, dubbel zout said:

Ugh, me neither. I'm fine with her being grateful for his support during the Huntington's stuff (though it's aggravating he's the one who got her to get tested), but this "golly, my boyfriend's dreamy" crap is so annoying. Jason is not a catch! While I will enjoy Carly's horror at the Jason/Britt relationship, that doesn't mean I want Britt shackled to a hit man. Even if Steve Burton has finally decided to do a little acting again.

Yeah, I definitely would prefer it if Jason is the one that is more into her (even just a little bit) than the other way around. It would play so much better. An even playing field is essential. So I have no faith in these writers that they won't have Britt going gaga over him. God, can we not have one thing go our way?

To the person that asked upthread about Maxie's baby nurse being dead, yes. Kimberly J. Brown posted something saying how much she enjoyed her time on the show and working with Kirsten.

Since KSt will be gone for a while, that will just amp up the bonding between Brook Lynn, Valentin and impossibly cute Bailey. 

• Useful 1
  • Love 3
6 hours ago, dubbel zout said:

I  took it as a 'nudge, nudge, wink, wink' to the audience acknowledging that we've him before as another person.

• Love 4
4 hours ago, perkie1968 said:

Chase could barely walk a lap around the hospital, held up by his mother.  I don't think he headed back to mansion and is snooping around the guesthouse.  

My mistake, I thought he was back out of the hospital. Can’t keep track of these crazy kids! (It doesn’t help that I have zero interest in anything Chilmanillow-related.)

• Love 1
6 hours ago, ffwbe said:

I assumed Jax for no other reason than his showing up to the Q mansion today was so random and I can’t recall the last time he and Olivia shared a scene together. Why he needed to see them, idk. I ruled out Chase since I think he’s still in the hospital and I’m pretty sure if it was him, we would have gotten a reaction shot. 

I also thought it was weird that Jax was hanging around the Q mansion. It was so random. Unless, it was a chem test for him & Olivia then I’m lost why he was there. As for it being him watching Michael & Willow I would have to say why???. Why would Jax care if they’re doing the nasty?! I don’t even think he’s in Chase’s or Willows orbit. He was a step Dad to Michael but even that is a stretch since I can’t recall the last time Michael & Jax have spoken to each other. Until, Monday I guess. If I can survive Hour 6 for a week I can make it till Monday to see who the peeping Tom is. LOL!!!!

• Love 1
13 hours ago, tessaray said:

I'm kinda glad Cyrus isn't dead. Prison is better.

If Austin is a Q, maybe he’s from Herbert’s line.  It wouldn’t be a bad thing if they brought back Celia and maybe some others from that branch of the family.

• Love 3

So I'm assuming that they're giving the actors the option to kiss or not kiss in their scenes? Gross Willow/Chase, gross Nina/"Mike, ugh Jason/Britt all kissed in their scenes, but Curtis/Portia did not, which I thought was odd since they've been building toward them since Portia arrived on the scene.

Second thing. Who purchased The Invader from Peter? That tidbit seems like it might be important.

• Love 4
5 hours ago, YaddaYadda said:

Second thing. Who purchased The Invader from Peter? That tidbit seems like it might be important.

Cameron Mathison?  Do we know when he's going to start boring being on-screen?

• LOL 8
  • Love 3
On 6/4/2021 at 4:02 PM, YaddaYadda said:

Does Willow even know Maxie? I can't even remember them interacting.

On 6/4/2021 at 5:47 PM, Blackie said:

I know, I looked up and thought why was she in Maxie's hospital room.

On 6/4/2021 at 7:42 PM, Kiki777 said:

How did Willow even come to be in Maxie’s Hospital room?  I had to rewind it a couple times - she was just THERE.  Is she so baby-obsessed she’ll hone in on any woman who’d just given birth?  Does she even know Maxie?

On 6/4/2021 at 7:59 PM, Benji said:

Right ?!  I'm glad other people are mentioning this. It seemed like she just "appeared" for no reason. And Michael came in after that, so its not like she accompanied him or followed him into the room.

I think for the rest of the time Willow's on the show, anything related to a baby, whether happy or sad, will result in a Willow visit, shortly followed by a monologue about how triggering it is for her. Maybe it will stop when she has her own biological child...which I'm sure will be on the other side of a long angsty story about her trouble conceiving. Right now she's all about being Wiley's adoptive mother, but you know it's coming. Willow = child-related material. (She even came in as a schoolteacher.) 

Me, I wish they'd have her go crazy and kidnap all the young children of Port Charles, in an homage/ripoff to the "classic" story for Holly on Guiding Light.

• LOL 1
  • Love 3
5 hours ago, Asp Burger said:

Me, I wish they'd have her go crazy and kidnap all the young children of Port Charles, in an homage/ripoff to the "classic" story for Holly on Guiding Light.

Not me. I find this trope just as bad as the baby-crazed lady must have her own bio child. It's insulting to women, to say the very least.

And we all know it will be the pure, magical lurve of Michael that brings Willow back. That might be the worst part of all. No, thank you very much.

• Love 1
(edited)
12 minutes ago, dubbel zout said:

Not me. I find this trope just as bad as the baby-crazed lady must have her own bio child. It's insulting to women, to say the very least.

Holly as the Nursery-Rhyme Stalker and eventual childnapper wasn't a good story at all on GL, and it comes up sometimes in "famous bad soap stories" lists. So it's not anything I seriously think would be a good idea. I'm just over the St. Willow writing, I find her relationships with both guys in this triangle boring, and lunacy seems like a good alternative.

But I don't generally find soap writing (even for characters I like) to be ennobling to either women or men. I think they appeal to our baser instincts. Even when soaps try to keep up with the changing times, they're so rooted in the old traditions. 

Edited by Asp Burger

I’m assuming that KeMo has an ironclad contract on GH. That’s the only reason I can imagine that they keep her on the show. Why is she hanging a round GH butting into everyone’s business? Every time I see her face, I mute the sound. I cannot stand her voice or her “acting”. If they actually pair her with my favorite guy, Dante, I’ll have to quit watching for good. 

• Love 2
4 minutes ago, Gam2 said:

I’m assuming that KeMo has an ironclad contract on GH. That’s the only reason I can imagine that they keep her on the show. Why is she hanging a round GH butting into everyone’s business? Every time I see her face, I mute the sound. I cannot stand her voice or her “acting”. If they actually pair her with my favorite guy, Dante, I’ll have to quit watching for good. 

They're definitely getting paired. 

I guess we can tell that the stuff that was supposed to air during sweeps has ended. We were back to some of the same old dreck today. I still think Curtis was stupid for breaking into the house since his presence seemed to be what further escalated Cyrus. I'm not sure how much of a hero he truly was. 

Are we supposed to be rooting for SonnyMike and Nina to get together? He's not curious about why he has a wedding ring, and she knows who he really is and was never attracted to him when they were both in Port Charles. This whole story is just.plain.stupid.

Adding to the stupid: Millow. It took me a while to figure out why they couldn't have more wonderful mornings like that with the kid while marveling at what wonderful parents they were; then I realized that she must still be living in the gatehouse and couldn't be arsed to get up earlier and walk up to the main house before he woke up.  Give me a break. From them.

Rants over.

• Love 11

Valentin couldn't have left BL a note the that he had Bailey? Rude!

Ugh, post-coital Willow/Michael is not something I need to see. Those two are fetch, GH, so stop trying to make them happen.

LOL at Trina shrieking at Curtis to wake up.

Oh, look, we're back in Nixon Falls. Zzzzzzzz. I wonder if we'll get to see Phyllis and Lenny's reaction when Mike's identity is inevitably revealed and everyone finds out Nina knew who he was since day 1. Nina duped everyone. 

18 minutes ago, rur said:

I'm not sure how much of a hero [Curtis] truly was. 

Same here. Cyrus would not have shot Laura unless he was provoked, and even then I'm not so sure. Laura probably could have talked Cyrus down, if everyone would just have given her more than five minutes.

Dante, you're not rusty. You're letting someone who has no business sticking her nose into things stick her nose into things. And it's not like Sam's approach was any better. SHUT UP, SAM.

Curtis should have awakened mumbling Jordan's name, or if Jordan had been by his side, mumbling Portia's name. It's Soap 101, Show!

• Love 8
15 minutes ago, dubbel zout said:

Curtis should have awakened mumbling Jordan's name, or if Jordan had been by his side, mumbling Portia's name. It's Soap 101, Show!

He woke up when her kissed hand touched his cheek. The magic of non kisses!

Curtis was not a hero for going into the house. He was an idiot for going into the house. Laura wasn't about to be shot by Cyrus. He needed her alive to get out of there. And it's Laura's reaction at seeing Curtis that got his dumb ass shot, because she didn't know anyone was coming in.

I really don't care for grandpa Ned or Olivia getting all misty-eyed because he learned his lesson. Probably until next time.

So Jax was the peeping tom at Willow/Michael's window. Of course it couldn't be someone more interesting than that. Jax already knew that Michael and Willow were together. That's like the most uninteresting twist in the history of twists.

Also, Jax, Carly has no say about who Wylie can and cannot see, so why are you even bringing this up to then tell her that she has no say. Dear show, none of us are desperate for CarJax scenes. 

Nixon Fails. The less said, the better.

• Love 7

GH is trying as hard with Sam and Dante as they are w/Millow. Neither is working for me.

I know I rant about Millow often so I won't belabor the point. These two are boring - even their sex is boring. They have no heat. No chemistry. No passion. Nothing. They suck. Since GH has forced them together, they need to stop focusing on their boring romance and show them at their jobs. Maybe they could do something interesting in those settings. 

I don't even have words for that Jax/Michael scene coming up tomorrow. 

I agree about Curtis not being a hero. I honestly never thought Laura was in danger from Cyrus, so AFAIC, Curtis got himself unnecessarily shot. 

Oh, yeah . . . Sam and Dante. I almost forgot about them. I guess GH decided to go the antagonistic route since their strange bonding wasn't working?!?! Sam is such a busybody. She is beyond annoying. Dante is just trying to help Maxie find her baby. He wasn't being insensitive. The writers literally had Sam create drama where there was none. Why? That's not helping ppl like them as a future couple! 🙄

• Love 3
13 minutes ago, YaddaYadda said:

Also, Jax, Carly has no say about who Wylie can and cannot see, so why are you even bringing this up to then tell her that she has no say. Dear show, none of us are desperate for CarJax scenes. 

Except she does have outsized influence over her dunce of a son. Michael may claim to be his own man, but he rarely goes against Carly's wishes. He certainly let her work him up after Nina ill-advisedly told Wiley the truth about who his mother was.

• Love 2
42 minutes ago, dubbel zout said:

Cyrus would not have shot Laura unless he was provoked, and even then I'm not so sure.

I don't know.  He was getting more and more agitated especially when Kevin kept calling, and saying he was not going back to prison.  He had already said if he was going to die he'd take Laura with him.  Curtis going in was beyond stupid, but I could see Cyrus last screw coming apart and shooting Laura and himself.

• Love 2
(edited)
15 minutes ago, perkie1968 said:

I could see Cyrus last screw coming apart and shooting Laura and himself.

That's the only scenario in which I could see Cyrus shooting Laura. (Cyrus shooting Laura and himself, I mean.)

Edited by dubbel zout
more clarity
  • Love 2
11 minutes ago, perkie1968 said:

Curtis going in was beyond stupid

Change that to Jason going in, and Jason would have saved the day.   Too bad he was following Carly around like a puppy.

• LOL 3
  • Love 2

I loved the scenes with Liesl and Britta (except for the part where Liesl was saying Jason is a match for her, I mean come on lady this is your daughter and she can do better!)

It just sucks that Jason is a killer but certain people will be looking down their noses at Britt, an accomplished doctor. Yes, she’s fucked up royally but she is certainly not beneath Jason.  If anything, he’s beneath her.

I also really enjoyed all the scenes with Brooklyn, Valentin, and Little Bailey/Louise.  I have no idea how this is going to end but I am here for it.

Jesus Christ Carly and her smirk at Cyrus in his hospital bed....I seriously want to punch her in the face.  I know, I know, Cyrus is evil but I can’t with her.

• Useful 1
  • Love 10

Well after showing us last week how good the show can be, we're back to the boring Corinthos stories again.Nixon Falls has lost whatever interest it ever had (just tell "Mike" who he is already, Nina), Millow never had anything interesting and I don't care about Trina yelling at that idiot Curtis, the tongue bath from Laura, or Aunt Stella accepting Portia as Curtis' new relationship. As cute as Bailey is, Valentin/Quartermaine scenes couldn't save the episode.

Sam to Dante: Are you further ahead than before you bullied her? (or something like that)

Me: Yes, now he has more information to look for Chloe. Stop sticking yourself into situations none of your concern.

TCM played "The Long Hot Summer" yesterday. DZ and especially KM need to sit down and watch as Paul Newman and Joanne Woodward give a master class in how to play antagonistic sexual attraction.

• Love 9
(edited)
1 hour ago, YaddaYadda said:

Nixon Fails. The less said, the better.

How about - "Nixon Fails, Since 1974," lol. I'll be here all week folks!

ETA - Is it just me, or was Carly extra smug and obnoxious today? Even her crying over Mooby couldn't change that.

Edited by Winston Wolfe
  • Love 3

Sam’s attitude today really didn’t work when you add in the fact that as far as she knows, Maxie’s baby was kidnapped. Shouldn’t you want Dante to get all of the information he can get to assist with locating her? Honestly I feel like everyone seems rather nonchalant about a kidnapped newborn. I get that it’s Peter spawn but still. 

• Love 9
19 minutes ago, Winston Wolfe said:

Even her crying over Mooby couldn't change that.

Once again, I wonder how the writers will end this dumb story. I'm sure Nina will bear the brunt of the blame, but as Phyllis said today, Mike has shown little to no interest in finding out who he is or where he's from. How will he explain that? All jokes aside, it's a real slap in the face to his family and friends.

• Love 3
33 minutes ago, dubbel zout said:

Once again, I wonder how the writers will end this dumb story. I'm sure Nina will bear the brunt of the blame, but as Phyllis said today, Mike has shown little to no interest in finding out who he is or where he's from. How will he explain that? All jokes aside, it's a real slap in the face to his family and friends.

exactly. Like. Nina falling in love with him (bleggh) is stupid. but i would hope if i had no memory of who I was, i'd want to find some answers, not just settle down in some town, tend bar and flirt with other men. I'd want to find out who i was, where i came from and if people were missing me. 

basically this is showing how selfish this dude is. 

• LOL 1
  • Love 7