Type keyword(s) to search

Episode Discussion II: The TFGH

Message added by CM-CrispMtAir,

Culture Check: What is our goal with this dialogue?

We aim to foster a kinder, more inclusive community. Suggesting extreme actions, even against fictional characters, detracts from this objective. Please focus on constructive and respectful discussions. 

• Start Topic

23 minutes ago, GHScorpiosRule said:

To "show" that Jaysus was BACK? Now that all charges have been dropped?

I hope Britt gets him a proper holster for his birthday so he doesn't always have a gun tucked in his ass crack. 

• LOL 14
38 minutes ago, TeeVee329 said:

I thought so at first too, but I looked and didn't see a number on the door when he left.

If he's staying at the Metro Court and it has some super-special best-room-in-the-house presidential suite that doesn't have any number because it has a whole floor to itself, I'm sure Carly has given it to him. She'd throw the actual President out on his ass to make it happen. 

Other topic: I so badly need the story of the slowest-acting poison in history to be over, and for Chase to be extracted from the triangle with Willow and Michael and put in with Brook and Valentin, whatever it will take. The story isn't playing to Swickard's strengths and is making me dread Chase's scenes, and I had really liked him as Dante's partner, Finn's brother, and general cop about town. When he whined "I can't beat this!" I thought, "Oh, bad move, show, reminding me of Manchester by the Sea while you're flailing around with this non-drama."

• Love 4

Oh, what kind of rental property videos their guests?   Please don't rent it to Millow, because the couchsex would be on the video.

And I'd like to know how the video shows Maxie is lying.

• Love 3
(edited)

I see that Sam Carlyis wearing her 'used tampon' shirt today. (Kudos to the poster who came up with that.) She seemed awfully eager for Jason to go and see his kids so that she could mob without him

Nice to know what Elizabeth and Finn did with Peter's body, although that sub-basement was awfully clean for something that hasn't been touched in years.  I wouln't be surprised if when Anna finds the freezer, she find it empty but bloody.

I think Finn finally bought a clue about the DNA test.

16 hours ago, Ambrosefolly said:

I haven't really watched, but after reading all the comments, aside from money, there isn't another reason that she should be in love with Michael and tolerate Chase.

Michael is a sex god. He got that from Sonny. Willow can't keep her hands off of him.

5 hours ago, TeeVee329 said:

In other news, what was with that weird scene of Jason dressing for a mobular day?  Where is that bedroom?  Where does he live?

It seemed like the director was having fun doing something different with Jason to make it interesting (and maybe audition to direct a thriller movie). Because what can you do with a Borg?

Edited by statsgirl
edited because there is a difference between Carly and Sam although not that much of one
  • LOL 3
(edited)
29 minutes ago, dubbel zout said:

Carly confirmed today Jason is living at Casa Corinthos. Wow, the upstairs is as ugly as the downstairs.

I'm confused - is this just since he has returned from being a fugitive? When Sam came to Casa Corinthos to ask Jason if he killed Franco, she told him (and Carly) that she went to his house to talk to him and when he wasn't there, she thought he'd there (at Casa Corinthos). 

First 15 minutes of the Show were pre-empted in the DC Metro area/DMV for a special report on the Biden-Putin Summit in Geneva.

UCG moment - Elizabeth's "to me?!"and WTF reaction when Britt approached her,, cheerful and beaming, and announced she wanted to apologize. 

Carly's tampon sweater returns.  Why is she wearing that in spring/summer?  LOL at Carly swinging between confidence and doubt about how she' has handled things, and suggests to Jason they can both be in charge.  I had some glee at Carly's unhappy look at figuring out that Jason's conversation was with Britt. 

@GHScorpiosRule the lightbulb went on for Finn, when Cyrus taunted him and Jackie about Chase, as the FBI took him from the hospital to recover far from Port Charles. (Chase asks Willow to marry him tonight; they got their license and he may have "hours" left to live.) UGH at Willow telling Sasha that Chase deserves to be happy, being married to her when he dies. 

BTW, was that Gregory-Jackie table scene on a new (real) outdoor set? I don't recognize it.

Anna has some functioning brain cells back! Eureka! Weird seeing Anna and Britt be borderline friendly, though. I liked the little touch of Elizabeth being icked out at rearranging the leg of Peter's corpse in that box.

I roll my eyes that Aunt Stella makes sure to let Nina know she came all the way back from Europe out of love for Curtis. 

ETA: Laura looks beautiful in the blush pink ruffle blouse, the matching eyeshadow, and perfect hair. Compliments to GF, makeup and wardrobe for her look.

Preview:  Of course Carly goes right to Britt for a confrontation about what she thinks Britt can "handle."   And the race is really on for Finn! Yes, it is time for Jordan to resign.

Edited by Bringonthedrama
  • Love 6
15 hours ago, Ambrosefolly said:

there isn't another reason that she should be in love with Michael and tolerate Chase.

Micheal has Wiley - Chase doesn't. Weeping Willow only glooms to where that annoying kid is. 

• LOL 1
  • Love 4

The location where Jackie and Gregory were was weird. There was a house in the background and we saw someone kind of melt into a door, like they didn't know there was filming going on.

Ugh, add Sasha to the list of shitty friends to Chase. Poor guy. He's dying and no one will tell him the truth.

• Love 2
16 minutes ago, statsgirl said:

I see that Sam is wearing her 'used tampon' shirt today

You meant Carly?!!

17 minutes ago, statsgirl said:

Nice to know what Elizabeth and Finn did with Peter's body,

I find it interesting that these two, who probably weigh less than Peter, put together, were able to drag him up to the roof, remove the covering of the elevator, which looked like it was difficult when Anna was taking it off today, got him down to the lab and into the freezer and neither had a speck of blood on them, despite the fact that Peter was bleeding heavily from a head wound.  Sure.  

• LOL 2
  • Love 6
5 minutes ago, Bringonthedrama said:

Preview:  Of course Carly goes right to Britt for a confrontation about what she thinks Britt can "handle."

She does know that Faison was her father and that she was on the run with him for a year? Miserable COW. Shebeast, not Britt.

6 minutes ago, Bringonthedrama said:

Weird seeing Anna and Britt be borderline friendly, though.

Refresh my memory--Britt didn't really do anything to Robin. I don't think she even knew Robin was alive. She just lied to Patrick that he was the father of her baby. Said Baby being Ben/Rocco, right?

But Anna should never ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever have a civil conversation with Obrecht. NEVER.

• Useful 1
  • Love 2

You know, I get that Cyrus is a dangerous, morally corrupt guy. I don’t blame Laura, Sasha, or anyone else for that matter if they want nothing to do with him.  But do they need to utterly demoralize him at every turn??  It’s like constantly poking the bear, then being all shocked when the bear rips your head off. Are they saving all their venom from not confronting all their other criminal friends and family members, then just spewing it at Cyrus?  Ugh. I’m over it. What a waste of the actor that plays Cyrus. 

• Love 20
8 minutes ago, mostlylurking said:

You know, I get that Cyrus is a dangerous, morally corrupt guy. I don’t blame Laura, Sasha, or anyone else for that matter if they want nothing to do with him.  But do they need to utterly demoralize him at every turn??  

Yeah, I find this gross, too. I know it's a trope, like monologuing in front of a comatose patient, but it makes the people doing the taunting look petty, not righteous or strong or whatever positive thing we're supposed to think.

The freezer Elizabeth and Finn put Peter in was hilariously large. I guess we're going to see him in there for a while and they wanted Wes Ramsey to be comfortable, heh.

• Love 4
21 minutes ago, GHScorpiosRule said:

But Anna should never ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever have a civil conversation with Obrecht. NEVER.

how come?

10 minutes ago, mostlylurking said:

You know, I get that Cyrus is a dangerous, morally corrupt guy. I don’t blame Laura, Sasha, or anyone else for that matter if they want nothing to do with him

Honestly. i do. because they don't treat other dangerous, morally corrupt people (Sonny, Carly etc) the same way. 

• Love 2

So Brando is a complete dumbass. For the first time he felt like he was making a different since he left the military? Dude, you get that the Corinthos organization are a bunch of thugs in suits (or tight t-shirts in some cases), that they are the mob. I swear, the writers must be a bunch of degenerates that working for the Corinthos organization makes a person feel useful. Get the fuck outta here! 

It's too much to hope that Sasha will just tell him to get bent and not allow him near the baby. This douchenozzle had to be reminded that he has a child on the way. Not by the best role models out there mind you, but the point still stands.

Willow is unbearable and Chase has no real friends as far as I can tell. Sasha barely put up a fight with Willow on his behalf. Let's all support the lie! Poor dumb dying Chase deserves to have a few happy hours before he finally bites the dust and Willow can go back to Michael and have all the sex she wants with her twu wuv. How noble!

Finn finally clicked on what went wrong with Chase's antidote. 

The Cyrus storyline was such a bust. He moved drugs through the hospital, but we never really saw that. I think we got two or three deaths by overdose that Britt mentioned, but that was the extent of his drug operation apparently. He wasn't responsible for what happened to Sonny, and couldn't even manage to take over his territory when he was gone. The only person he successfully managed to torment was Julian.

I really don't care about Nina's tour of PC.

Anna finding two brain cells to rub together was good to see. She became so dumb. I imagine that either Peter will be empty because Liz and Finn moved Peter. He most definitely looked dead dead when he was put in the freezer.

I'm sure I'll have more to complain about later. This stuff comes in waves anyway. 

• LOL 2
  • Love 5
9 minutes ago, ciarra said:

Obrecht held Robin prisoner for years.  And drugged her.  And shot Liz Webber.

was that when she was blowed up in the lab? 
okay yeah then yah Anna/Obrecht shouldn't be a thing. thanks for that.

(edited)
46 minutes ago, GHScorpiosRule said:

Refresh my memory--Britt didn't really do anything to Robin. I don't think she even knew Robin was alive. She just lied to Patrick that he was the father of her baby. Said Baby being Ben/Rocco, right?

Britt didn't know Robin was alive.  Anna's issue/concern with Britt was about Emma, being inappropriate and forcing her way into Emma and Patrick's lives.  When Britt got on stage at the Nurse's Ball and announced to Patrick, Emma and everyone else that  Patrick was the father of her baby (Ben/Rocco) and Emma would have a baby brother or sister, Emma got upset. Another example was when Britt and Patrick were a "couple." Little Emma ran away from Kelly's. Patrick, Anna, and Mac were in tears from being scared/worried, and then Sabrina came in with Emma, saying Emma found her on the docks. She told them Emma told her she ran away because Britt didn't like her and she felt Emma was telling the truth. 

I think their friendly conversation today was because they're both worried about Maxie, and are concerned about Peter being "at large."

As for the girl bonding scene of destruction with Anna and Obrecht, I absolutely think it's all part of Obrecht's continued redemption. I can believe Anna sort of tolerating her because of their mutual love for Maxie and James. However, Anna being grateful to Obrecht for the introduction to smashing things, and the pep talk, is just utter CRAP.

Obrecht used to be really cold to and hard on Britt, even hitting her. She always had nothing but contempt for, and jealousy of, Anna while acting like Faison was an underappreciated genius.  Now supposedly her generic "I've made mistakes but I'm building a new life" combined with her adoration of Maxie and little James,  her being loving toward/concerned about "my Britta" and her letting go of her hatred of Anna is supposed to make her a character you can root for. My question is, why can't she specifically apologize to Robin's family for what she did to Robin while she was Faison's partner in crime, and to Elizabeth for shooting her when she created that hostage situation in Elizabeth's home because she wanted Britt to "keep her son Ben"?  

The whole idea that Obrecht really paid for what she has done because Faison shot and killed her "beloved son Nathan" doesn't work for me. The only reason Faison  got to the point in life of being able to shoot Nathan and create mini-monster Peter, is because Obrecht made Faison #1 in her life for decades, enabling him and being his accomplice/protector. She didn't raise Nathan, and never told Britt she had a brother.

The "Robin came back, Nathan won't" is not a defense. Did she set Robin free, did she help her? Did she work to bring Robert out of the coma after stabbing him with that needle instead of Robin? NO.

• Love 4

Did not like that Jason was so curt with Britt because Carly was there. 

I don't think Chase would really be pushing to marry Willow. He would not want to put her through being a widow so soon after the marriage. Knowing Chase, he would actually be having conversations with her that would encourage her to go on and live life and find love again. 

Willow acts like it is either marriage or crushing Chase's heart. She could have easily redirected him, saying she doesn't want to waste time with paperwork and legalities, that they should just spend every last minute together, or maybe have an impromptu (non-legal) ceremony. 

• Love 9
3 minutes ago, TVbitch said:

Did not like that Jason was so curt with Britt because Carly was there. 

I don't think Chase would really be pushing to marry Willow. He would not want to put her through being a widow so soon after the marriage. Knowing Chase, he would actually be having conversations with her that would encourage her to go on and live life and find love again. 

Willow acts like it is either marriage or crushing Chase's heart. She could have easily redirected him, saying she doesn't want to waste time with paperwork and legalities, that they should just spend every last minute together, or maybe have an impromptu (non-legal) ceremony. 

a well written show (hah) would have Chase say - I know i can't give you much and and I am making you a widow too soon - but this way too - you'll be taken care of forever because of cop pension. (which is really substantial)

• Useful 2
  • Love 5

Jason is obviously smitten with Britt as she is with him. He doesn’t have the balls to talk to her while Carly was there? Come on Jason. Be a real man.

• Love 14

I keep thinking Britt and Morgan were a thing then remember I'm thinking of the rl side show that was Kelly and Bryan. It doesn't matter, Carly is both an overbearing mother and jealous wannabe girlfriend when it comes to Jason. Britt needs to run and laugh at Willow for wanting to be in Michael's family. 

I don't like that it seems half the town is gonna know about Willow's 'only marrying Chase because he's dying' intention. If Willow and Michael were truly doing it in secret it'd be one thing but Chase is gonna feel like a bigger idiot when he realizes what's happened.

I'm assuming Anna won't find Peter because they need to stretch out BL having the baby (and I'm not sure when KSt health leave will be hitting the air, I'm assuming BLQ will have the baby then.)

• Love 3
6 hours ago, dubbel zout said:

The location where Jackie and Gregory were was weird. There was a house in the background and we saw someone kind of melt into a door, like they didn't know there was filming going on.

I'm not 100% certain, because it's been a very long time since I visited the studio, but I think the building in back of Gregory is the cafeteria for the studio. 

• Useful 1

I love how they're not even pretending to disguise the hills and the LA skyline during the roof scenes.  

Britt and Anna being friendly is nice to watch.  I've always kind of liked when people are kind to/get along well with relations of people they hate, but there's no way Anna would or should be anything more than tolerant (at BEST) of Olbrecht herself.  

• Useful 1
  • Love 3
(edited)

Mm hmm.

That over the shoulder smile Curtis gave Nina when she surprised him in his hospital room.🔥

I'd like to be on the receiving end of that!

Nina and Curtis have great chemistry.

Edited by seasons
  • Love 3
(edited)
15 hours ago, Cheyanne11 said:

Just less moss.

They missed a great opportunity for opening credit character montage for April Fool's Day - a shot of Moss included as the last character photo. 🌳

Wonder why they didn't pair Carly and Jason in light of Sonny's "death". 🤔

Edited by seasons
  • LOL 1
  • Love 1
(edited)

Agree with earlier post about GF looking lovely today, but damn - she is only 59 years old. I wish her look was a lot less matronly. 

And I HATE how Laura just stood there dumbfounded after Cyrus told her he had reignited her dark side. I hate how they make her helpless like that.

Edited by seasons
  • Love 5

Laura's style was matronly 20 years ago, so at least she's consistent. I remember so many negative viewer comments about the clothing choices for Laura at the time she was running Deception and butting heads with her forced partner, Carly. GF wasn't even 40 then.

• Love 6

Willow is SUCH garbage. While we, the audience know that Chase will survive, she can't even muster up a genuine smile or a teary genuine smile when in Chase's presence. She looks like she wants to be anywhere else but there. And the not meeting Sasha's eyes when telling her she loves Chase, blah, blah, blah. Whoever is directing her to act all squirrely is doing a lousy job. It just makes me want to punch her.

Due to the ending of a press conference, the first nine minutes were preempted. Did I miss anything worth watching?

Britt should be the one acting like one and done and have Jaysus pining and trying to get her on the phone. But then I remember what show this is.

YES! Please resign Jordan! And let Mac replace you and become the Commissioner again--someone SheBeast and Jason can push around. Or Mooby when he returns.

• Love 4
(edited)
10 minutes ago, GHScorpiosRule said:

I know--I saw everything you posted above. I'm asking about the first nine minutes or so.

Oh! I should have read more carefully. 

I'd say no, on the first nine minutes. I just skimmed through it, and it's a slow starter. Stella thinks Curtis is leaving the hospital too soon. Jordan taunts Cyrus. Liz tunes out Britt's work-related questions because she's flashing back to Finn touching her face. Sasha is sorry she didn't come to visit Chase sooner. Jason/Carly on their two topics (the transfer of power, what's going on with him and Britt). Anna says she'll find Peter, and Finn says she never will.   

Everything was either clarified in the later scenes or is very missable.

Edited by Asp Burger
  • Love 2

I didn’t realize that yesterday that was the end-end of Cyrus. It seemed kind of uneventful. I know Laura got to ream him out but it was odd that Martin didn’t have anything. 

7 hours ago, seasons said:

And I HATE how Laura just stood there dumbfounded after Cyrus told her he had reignited her dark side. I hate how they make her helpless like that.

In all fairness to the writers, I don't know how someone could marry Luke Spencer AND Stefan Cassadine and not have some darkness in them.

• Useful 2
  • Love 8
42 minutes ago, ByaNose said:

I didn’t realize that yesterday that was the end-end of Cyrus. It seemed kind of uneventful. I know Laura got to ream him out but it was odd that Martin didn’t have anything. 

Talk about ending with a whimper. Cyrus was supposed to be some giant drug kingpin, and this is how his story ends? Being taken into FBI custody in a wheelchair?! I guess that leaves to door open for a return, but sheesh.

37 minutes ago, Winston Wolfe said:
8 hours ago, seasons said:

In all fairness to the writers, I don't know how someone could marry Luke Spencer AND Stefan Cassadine and not have some darkness in them.

I think Laura knows she does have some darkness in her, but she fights really hard to keep it buried. Still, it shouldn't come as a huge shock that someone like Cyrus can see that in her. It's annoying that Laura Fucking! Spencer is still written as something of a frail flower. 

• Love 9

I did not miss Joss one little bit. "Cameron wanted to blame someone and he picked Jason."  Don't you think that Jason was reported to have the gun and arrested for Franco's murder might has something to do with why Cameron thought it was him?

Gregory, you just said that Chase is sleeping. What do you expect Finn to do, stand there and watch him sleep? On the other hand, you have a better understanding of scientific logic than Finn does so that's a plus.

I want Chase cured if only so that Finn will quit with that awful science trying to explain why his cure should work.

Nice try Carly for an excuse to grill Britt but medical forms are all sent electronically now. But nice pivot to full on bitch mode. Hopefully Britt has your number.

I didn't hate Obrecht with Jason as much as I thought I would.

Laura, why did you talk Jordan into staying? Why???????

• Love 8
(edited)
7 hours ago, GHScorpiosRule said:

Due to the ending of a press conference, the first nine minutes were preempted. Did I miss anything worth watching?

Britt should be the one acting like one and done and have Jaysus pining and trying to get her on the phone. But then I remember what show this is.

You (and I) missed Carly announcing to Jason that she saw him holding Britt's hand and asked "What's that about?"

She was trying to get him on the phone because she was gleeful to tell him that Cyrus was being taken away by the FBI. Also, I interpreted her words as "if you're interested in a relationship, it's you're move now." I don't see it as her pining; more like "this guy seems to genuinely like me for me as I am. I'm not lying and keeping major secrets like with Patrick or Nik. So this feels good."

1 hour ago, Winston Wolfe said:

Do you mean Luke Spencer and the forced marriage to Stavros Cassadine?

----

Laura, you do condone lying. The tongue bath she gave Jordan and asking her not to resign is nauseating. 

I laughed at Carly saying she didn't see "sparks, but a connection" and looking pained while telling him "sorry if I made you uncomfortable" and then her "damn it, I'm hurt" look in reaction to Britt's smiling, "you want to know how close" re: Jason.  Carly saying Jason didn't "have to" tell her there is a connection between them and trying to shut down Britt about having any expectations of Jason now that they're back in real life/Port Charles,  at the same time Britt was blowing her off with smiling (but generic and vague) answers ....so entertaining!

I can't help but be amused at Carly trying to seem subtle and not look like a meddling bitch with the "I'm grateful to you for saving Jason, but..." (translation: he's mine, so you need to understand that whatever was going on between you while you were fugitives is over now.) Her attempt had zero impact on Britt, can't decide who's face made me laugh harder as she walked away, Britt or Carly's,

I hated Obrecht telling Britt Jason is her "savior" but the rest about being a woman who can defend herself was good. I'm shocked Obrecht brought up her role in Robin's abduction to Jason.  @GHScorpiosRule you'll be happy that Jason was like nah, I'm not past what you did but you were the only choice I had for someone to call to support Britt.

Gati was really good in the scenes with Burton, esp. the emotion of her devastation about Britt having the marker for Huntington's. The Gregory-Finn scenes were good, too. 

I feel like Elizabeth could have just come clean to Anna in the roof scenes about Peter. LOL at "Ghost Peter" with his bloody head staring/glaring at Elizabeth.

The only thing worthwhile about the Trina-Joss scenes: Trina's reactions to Joss being a brat. News flash, Joss - Cam deserves much better than you in his life. 

Promo: That Violet-Uncle Chase moment makes me sniffly. Is Willow really wearing blue to get married? 

• Love 2

I admire Britt for keeping a smile on her face while talking to Carly's presumptuous ass today, because DAMN. She knows the barest minimum about Britt and Jason's connection and still thinks it's perfectly fine for her to dictate that there will be nothing more between them. It's shit like this that make it so clear that Carly is NOT truly Jason's BFF. His feelings are irrelevant and Carly's not acting in his best interests here; she's looking to maintain her authority by gatekeeping access to him and pushing Britt away. It doesn't matter that Britt obviously and genuinely cares for Jason and could be good for him. All that matters is Carly's need to possess Jason and keep him as hers.

And honestly, if the show is going to keep the ball rolling with Jason and Britt, then he better SPEAK UP and tell Carly to back down. It's not enough for him to look pained and be cagey about Britt around Carly. If he really likes and respects Britt he should try to create an environment where she'll be welcome (or since this is Carly, an environment without open and plain hostility). Britt and Jason have the right to a relationship without a third wheel tagging along and derailing their potential.

• Love 11

My cable preview today included the line "Josslyn gets good news," and at first I thought, Ugh, she's off the wait list of SCU and got in, but instead it was that her ankle is ready for rehab.

Elizabeth thinking she was seeing a bloody Peter on the roof was great. And when Anna explained to Elizabeth why that abandoned elevator existed, the reasons were only on a soap: Helena needing secret access to a secret lab and Olivia Jerome using said secret lab to resurrect Duke via Griffin. God, I loved that nutty stuff. Such soapy cheese goodness.

"I know how much you grieved for Duke." Please, the universe knows how much Anna grieved for Duke. It never ended.

I'm loving Carly's discomfort with Jason and Britt being together. 

Of course Obrecht gives Britt self-defense tips for entering her office. Hee. But I'm disappointed she thinks Jason is the one who has to defend Britt. Et tu, Liesl?

I just realized, Jason had NOTHING to do with Peter's demise. Ha! Some Savior of Port Charles.

1 hour ago, statsgirl said:

I did not miss Joss one little bit. "Cameron wanted to blame someone and he picked Jason."  Don't you think that Jason was reported to have the gun and arrested for Franco's murder might has something to do with why Cameron thought it was him?

Ugh, Joss is such a terrible friend. Cam was totally entitled to think whatever he wanted, right or wrong. Joss could have left it alone, but no, she's her mother's daughter and everyone has to kowtow to her beliefs, especially when it comes to Jason.

• Love 11
1 hour ago, Bringonthedrama said:

@GHScorpiosRule you'll be happy that Jason was like nah, I'm not past what you did but you were the only choice I had for someone to call to support Britt.

giphy.gif

Just that SOMEONE said it. It should be Robert, Anna, Mac, Maxi, but I'm glad that Jason still cares enough about Robin to hold this against Obrecht.

• Love 1

Trina's eyebrow raise when Joss gave the "he's a professional" reason on her list of why Jason wouldn't kill Franco was good. Trina take note at your bestie is a hitman apologist and find better friends in college.

• LOL 1
  • Love 12
10 minutes ago, Gigi43 said:

Trina's eyebrow raise when Joss gave the "he's a professional" reason on her list of why Jason wouldn't kill Franco was good. Trina take note at your bestie is a hitman apologist and find better friends in college.

Can Trina judge? Her mentor murdered a woman.

• Useful 1
  • Love 3
2 minutes ago, Ambrosefolly said:

Yeah she did.  (and i don't know the entire thing, i know part of it was trying to protect her brother etc) - so while that is horrible (and i'm not condoning it) - comparing Ava's murder to Jason's constant hitmaning (ie: i would be shocked if Ava were to murder someone say on tomorrow's episode where if Jason did it it would be ho hum). and Ava's #1 defense wouldn't be "but she's too professional to do it that badly, so how dare you j'accuse?"

Not to mention - if Ava were to be completely dark side (and not as Gray as she's trying to be), I would think Trina would dump said mentor - not double down on it. 

• Love 6
(edited)
26 minutes ago, Ambrosefolly said:

Does Trina know that? I can't remember 

Edited by Gigi43

With all of the talk about how GF is dressed on this show, I thought I’d add my two cents. I think that her weight gain has caused this wardrobe issue. As I’ve gotten older (and quit smoking after 45 years) I’ve gained about 25 pounds. Because I was always a very small woman (size 2-4 or 6), this has been a really hard adjustment for me. However, there IS a way to dress that minimizes the weight gain and still look attractive. The wardrobe folks are not doing GF any favors. They could and should do so much better for her.

• Useful 1
  • Love 6

“How will I EVER replace you?”

Really, Laura? I can think of the PERFECT replacement for Jordan. Someone who has experience, integrity, and who NEVER lied or framed a bad guy because he didn’t have proof: Mac Fucking! Scorpio! Bonus that he’s currently PCPD Chief of Detectives!

Jordan may have had good intentions or there were “circumstances” for why she did what she did-but it’s not something to be proud of or use as a reason for continuing to be the POLICE COMMISSIONER. Even if if they are mostly keystone cops.

I was chortling with glee at the Shebeast’s jealousy over Jason and trying to mark her territory, but Britt couldn’t be bothered and didn’t quake with meekness!🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Man, wish Jason had said Robin’s name, but his facial expressions were enough to convince me he hasn’t “thawed” over what Obrecht did to Robin.

I really enjoyed the scenes with Anna and Elizabeth, but really, Anna should be suspicious over Elizabeth being all hinky.

Previews: Uh-Oh, Austin knocks Dante down from behind. Wonder what that’s all about?

• Useful 1
  • Love 2