Type keyword(s) to search

Episode Discussion II: The TFGH

Message added by CM-CrispMtAir,

Culture Check: How can we discuss a character's or actor's appearance without objectifying them? How can we express likes or dislikes and still respect an individual's humanity or be mindful that a character represents a person someone else might relate to or identify with?

• Start Topic

24 minutes ago, GHScorpiosRule said:

Austin knocks Dante down from behind. Wonder what that’s all about?

oh that was Dante! I was like who the heck was that guy Austin knocked out?

Trina needs to go back to work at the gallery, because if she’s only sharing scenes with Joss, I can’t see her because Joss is insufferable and when she’s on I find I have many chores to do in other rooms. I like Trina, so… get new friends, please.

Of course Jordan has to stay. Her crime-fighting eyebrows are the only things keeping PC safe.  They just waggled Cyrus out of town, didn’t they?

I don’t know how I feel about Cyrus being gone. The character was pointless, but I will miss Jeff Kober.  But the show loves reincarnation, so perhaps he will return as a new character...: Houston, Austin’s fun-loving, long-haired hippie brother and caretaker of his various properties? The heretofore unseen fourth resident of Nixon Falls? How about Cyrus’s long-lost twin, who is actually evil and has no mommy issues whatsoever? No? <Sigh.> Godspeed, Jeff Kober. Sorry you were wasted.

• LOL 3
  • Love 12

Joss is insufferable.  Not enough that Cam apologized to her for thinking Jason killed Franco (with cause)--now she's irritated and questioning their friendship because he dared to think it in the first place.  I guess he didn't know he needed to run all his thoughts and opinions by her first to see if they were acceptable.

• Love 15
11 hours ago, Daisy said:

oh that was Dante! I was like who the heck was that guy Austin knocked out?

Ooh! I wonder if Austin  actually woke up and followed the voices of Maxie and Fake!Chloe and heard the tail-end of what happened there but was still too weak to interfere. Picking up on what Maxie said earlier about Peter and psycho nurse and then that conversation, he saw what happened with them. And then he was about to go to her, but then she called Brooklyn and since we all know now he's CLEARLY a Q (pretty pretty please be Jimmy Lee Holt's son -- I've wanted that since he left as Todd and was coming back as another character), he would have recognized that name.

So he went back and faked being still knocked out. And then.... he overheard that conversation. So he knows EVERYTHING that is going on with Maxie/BQL. And he'll keep the secret for Maxie's sake to protect the baby, *and* because he wants the Q power.

The reason he knocks Dante out is because Dante is about to discover Fake!Chloe at the bottom of the well and so he is keeping him from doing that to protect the secret!!!!

• Useful 1
  • Love 1
13 minutes ago, ljr said:

what does Jason and sonny ship? Black t shirts and coffee?

Gummy bears! Delicious but dangerously mysterious Gummy Bears 😂 

Who is Jimmy Lee Holt? Illegitimate son of Edward or Alan?  I do believe Austin is a Quartermaine.

• LOL 2
  • Love 2
21 minutes ago, Kiki777 said:

Who is Jimmy Lee Holt? Illegitimate son of Edward or Alan?

Edward. He was on in the early to mid-80s. He married Celia Quartermaine, a distant cousin, got framed at cheating on her, and they split up.  He left town when he married Charity Gatlin, a woman Alan was trying to get with while faking his death and pretending to have amnesia.

• Useful 4
  • Love 2
On 6/17/2021 at 7:36 AM, Asp Burger said:

Laura's style was matronly 20 years ago, so at least she's consistent. I remember so many negative viewer comments about the clothing choices for Laura at the time she was running Deception and butting heads with her forced partner, Carly. GF wasn't even 40 then.

I loved the L & L Bohemian years right after they came back to town with Lucky in the 90s....Luke with his puffy shirts and vests, Laura with her peasant dresses and updo hair. I'm not sure how that fit in with them fresh off of running a diner in Canada, but it suited them.

• Love 5
(edited)
22 hours ago, Winston Wolfe said:

In all fairness to the writers, I don't know how someone could marry Luke Spencer AND Stefan Cassadine and not have some darkness in them.

True, but that's why I was wishing she would say, "I've gone up against Helena Cassadine, mofo -- you think these half-hearted mind games are going to work on ME?"

Edited by Auntie Velvet
  • Love 10

I really despise Josslyn, so I'm happy I missed yesterday's show. I was busy at work and didn't have time to turn it on like I usually do. All I know is I have no desire to see Cameron begging this witch for forgiveness. I hate that he will be made the one in the wrong and the one to chase after her b/c he dared believe Jason - the hitman assassin - killed someone. It's so lame.

I want Cameron to realize that you don't always remain friends w/your HS friends. He's going off to college. He doesn't need Josslyn as a friend. She is ridiculously self-absorbed and can't see outside her own bubble. She has no compassion or empathy for anyone outisde of her bubble. If you don't share her beliefs/feelings, then she cannot be friends w/you. Who needs or wants a friend like that?!? The fact that the show will push their "friendship" while having her behave like a complete and utter witch is sickening. I'm glad kids/teens don't watch the show! 

• Love 10
(edited)
3 hours ago, Cheyanne11 said:

Joss is insufferable.  Not enough that Cam apologized to her for thinking Jason killed Franco (with cause)--now she's irritated and questioning their friendship because he dared to think it in the first place.  I guess he didn't know he needed to run all his thoughts and opinions by her first to see if they were acceptable.

This is what ticks me off so much.  Like Cam treated Jason how normal people should treat Jason. He's a murderer. Let's not forget that he did agree to kill Franco if Jason decided it was time to snipe him down (thanks to Franco's dumb decision to ask but let's marinate on that). The thing that sucks is that Cam, and Princess Shebeast don't know this part - so like what if this had been Jason deciding to do it? Could Cam be upset then?

What if Cam saw Jason doing his professional hitman job (Princess Shebeast's argument here) and decided to hate him? Would that be okay then?  

Like this is what is driving me insane about the show- this shouldn't be Princess Shebeast questioning if she should still be friends with Cam because how dare he even think Jason could do such a thing (um. because he's a professional murderer you dumb idiot), This should be Cam and Trina wondering if Joss and being part of this "life" by association is a good idea for them. especially because Joss has no reservations that Jason is in fact a professional killer.  That's her defense. She never once looked at it from anyone else's point of view, just how it was upsetting her. in What world would someone be friends with someone who acted like Josslyn, yet the show is twisting it that Cam is in the wrong here. 

Honestly, if I were Trina and Cam,- the fact that Joss (once again) is making it all about her, and not being a good friend at all about this (like even Cam bent over backwards to be like "Look -  we don't have to talk about this, we'll agree to disagree.." and princess shebeast is like NO because you're even thinking about it you're dead to me - should be a clear cut sign that this is no friendship at all. (why this got cut off is beyond me LOL). someone said it above - you don't always keep your high school friendships (actually. more often than not, the friendships most people have decades long are the ones made in university because that's were you begin developing as an adult. most childhood friendships end naturally)

Edited by Daisy
  • Love 11
13 minutes ago, Daisy said:

Princess Shebeast

Who also gave one passing sentence to her supposed best friend being held at gunpoint (again) by Cyrus, before seguing into The Perils of Being Josslyn.  Girl, shut up.

• Love 11
8 minutes ago, Cheyanne11 said:

Who also gave one passing sentence to her supposed best friend being held at gunpoint (again) by Cyrus, before seguing into The Perils of Being Josslyn.  Girl, shut up.

It's like that scene in friends where Janice tells Ross they need to talk and Ross starts his diatribe again and Janice is like no. I TALK.

The fact that Trina hasn't even given an 'excuse me, girl, check yourself." yet is beyond me.

• Love 3
14 minutes ago, statsgirl said:

You know who would be saying "Yeah, it's okay that Cam thought that, he had reasons"? Jason.

Please let Jason tell Princess Shebeast this. 
after Cam and Trina dump her pathetic butt. 

• Love 7
21 hours ago, dubbel zout said:

My cable preview today included the line "Josslyn gets good news," and at first I thought, Ugh, she's off the wait list of SCU and got in,

I really wanted this, because it would mean she'd be moving out of PC. But apparently I can't get what I want.

• LOL 4
  • Love 3
40 minutes ago, statsgirl said:

You know who would be saying "Yeah, it's okay that Cam thought that, he had reasons"? Jason.

I think Jason actually did say that!

In general, Jason doesn't really care what people think of him. He might care that Sonny likes him, and maybe Carly, but otherwise? He's not going to run around forcing people to change their minds. Learn from that, Joss!

• Love 9
3 minutes ago, Pingaponga said:

Does the PCPD no longer care who shot Jason, now that we know it wasn't Cameron?

Of course they don’t. Because they finally got Cyrus. That was the only important criminal. Who cares about other crimes? Let’s see if Jordan will look at Jason for any new mob crimes-like the missing shipment. Oh, wait. I forgot she’s already agreed to go to bed with the local criminal element. Cyrus is gone; Julian is dead. Oh Who oh who will she and they go after for crimes?

So stupid of Cam to not accept Stanford, but go to fucking PCU so he can continue to grovel for MiniSheBeast’s “forgiveness”.😒😒😒😒

• Love 2
21 hours ago, Linny said:

I admire Britt for keeping a smile on her face while talking to Carly's presumptuous ass today, because DAMN. She knows the barest minimum about Britt and Jason's connection and still thinks it's perfectly fine for her to dictate that there will be nothing more between them. It's shit like this that make it so clear that Carly is NOT truly Jason's BFF. His feelings are irrelevant and Carly's not acting in his best interests here; she's looking to maintain her authority by gatekeeping access to him and pushing Britt away. It doesn't matter that Britt obviously and genuinely cares for Jason and could be good for him. All that matters is Carly's need to possess Jason and keep him as hers.

And honestly, if the show is going to keep the ball rolling with Jason and Britt, then he better SPEAK UP and tell Carly to back down. It's not enough for him to look pained and be cagey about Britt around Carly. If he really likes and respects Britt he should try to create an environment where she'll be welcome (or since this is Carly, an environment without open and plain hostility). Britt and Jason have the right to a relationship without a third wheel tagging along and derailing their potential.

I think Carly is hurt and upset for several reasons, one of which is that this is a rather unique situation (Britt and the circumstances is not like his former love interests, except for the fatal disease factor).  She likes to think of herself as the expert on Jason's past and present. She can tell Jason feels something for Britt (the handholding she witnessed, Britt's phone call a priority), and when he shuts her out instead of at least slightly explaining, she is worried he may want to have a relationship with Britt ....which means now that she's single and he's single and time has passed since Sonny "died" and Sam ended things, Jason is still not interested in being with her ever again. She also hears Britt saying she knows they're "tight" and doesn't feel the least bit threatened or intimidated by Carly. Britt's confidence that Carly is strictly friendzoned/a responsibility for Jason while she tells Carly Jason "stuck by me" and we're "honest with each other" makes Carly burn with jealousy because she doesn't know anything about it and Jason clearly behaved that way of his own free will.  Deep down, Carly knows the whole basis of her "friendship" with Jason is his love for her first born.  Carly is constantly saying she and Jason are "best friends" and she often says "I love you" to him.   He will say "I love you, too" in response, and certainly never tells people she is his best friend. In fact, he recently told Britt there's nobody he trusts more than Spinelli.

Also, all of Britt's actions are of public record. She's not keeping secrets from Jason or other people Carly knows and claims to care about, and her romantic history in Port Charles is with guys Carly hasn't slept with at some point ... so there's no dirt that Carly can threaten to expose if Britt doesn't stay away from Jason. I wouldn't put it past her to use health secret against  Britt if she found out about it, though, after the time she told Robin you can't give Jason a baby because you're HIV +.

I assume the reason Jason didn't say much to Britt on the phone is because he didn't want Carly getting all up in Britt's face/business.  He was trying to not have Britt on Carly's radar. Telling Carly yes we're starting a relationship but back off Britt or leave her alone wouldn't work; Carly always thinks she knows better about what's best for Jason. He told Carly to leave Elizabeth alone and it was best for her to have custody of baby Jake. Carly's reaction was "she convinced you that you wouldn't be a good father", started to contact their lawyer Diane, and marched over to Elizabeth's house and demanded that Elizabeth share custody with Jason because it worked for her and Jax.  She even barged into his bedroom when he and Elizabeth were starting to have sex.
When Jason told Carly that Sam comes first and brought up boundaries, Carly whined and cried like a teenager having a tantrum. 

20 hours ago, GHScorpiosRule said:

giphy.gif

Just that SOMEONE said it. It should be Robert, Anna, Mac, Maxi, but I'm glad that Jason still cares enough about Robin to hold this against Obrecht.

It seems like Anna and Mac felt they had to let it go after Maxie was devastated by Nathan's death, and Obrecht was part of her support system/James' grandmother. They haven't come close to bringing up Obrecht's crimes since Maxie announced her James pregnancy.

16 hours ago, GHScorpiosRule said:

I was chortling with glee at the Shebeast’s jealousy over Jason and trying to mark her territory, but Britt couldn’t be bothered and didn’t quake with meekness!🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Yup, that clearly bothered Carly.

As for today: UGHHHH with Willow and Michael's sad faces about Willow and Chase getting married - you'd think it's an arranged marriage to a stranger whom they've heard doesn't treat women well even as Michael says Willow said that Chase has about a day to live.  That, with Willow's lines praising Chase and Michael being such a lying shit to Chase's face again while accepting compliments..grrr.. Goodness gracious, Sasha looks like she's about 7 months pregnant!! 

LMAO at Carly's confidence/pride bubble being burst and claiming 'misogyny" as Jason and Brick said this happened because she's an outsider/has no experience/5 Families accepted her because they didn't have an alternative in that moment. 

Is Sam wearing a lacey doily over a black tank top?

Chase and his adoring niece, hit me in the feels.  Chase being all choked up, soooo sad!!! She looked adorable joyfully tossing the petals for about 6 ft. and for Chase's "I do." Sasha is standing right next to Michael and you'd think they're practically strangers.  The only thing positive thing besides Violet is Michael's misery.  My heart hurt for Chase, saying he's not afraid to die with his mom and wife there with him.

I sense Chase/BL/Valentin/Anna starting....

Soo, Dante got to repel down the mine shaft to find dead fake nurse Chloe. That was a lot of stuff covering the hole - Maxie's handiwork? Austin's attitude with Dante actually is funny.

Yay, Gregory gets his son back/Chase gets his dad back. Not a single viewer saw that coming....

• Love 12
3 minutes ago, Bringonthedrama said:

Yay, Gregory gets his son back/Chase gets his dad back. Not a single viewer saw that coming....

oh wait. so Gregory is actually the Father?

• LOL 1
  • Love 1
(edited)

I'm really enjoying Valentin and Brook Lynn. I can't believe how much I like them. I want them to stay together even when the truth is revealed. They have great chemistry. 

I didn't start with Millow/Willow as I usually do but you know I gotta talk about them. Can Willow FAKE happiness or sadness for her friend? I know she's not in love w/him, but she doesn't even act like she likes him like a friend! I find it so incredibly odd that she is not showing any genuine emotion for her supposed "good friend" who's dying. She couldn't even muster up a fake smile during the ceremony. It's just weird b/c he's supposed to be someone she genuinely likes and cares about, but I'm just not seeing it. I feel like she should be able to show she cares for him (i.e., hold his hand, hug him, give him words of encouragement, etc) AND be in love w/Michael. It's like the directors (or actress) think if she shows any caring for Chase, it will diminish her thing w/Michael. I don't get it. It's weird. She's a human and can feel a multitude of things. Chase just flatlined, and she just sits there. No tears. No anything. Ugh . . . she's awful. 

I have no idea why Chase wants her at his side when she always has a sour look on her face! She's not doing anything for him. 

And I hate that Chase considers Michael a friend. He's not your friend, Chase. He kneed you in the groin and didn't hesitate to take your girlfriend. And he pretty much has no feelings about you dying other than it being an inconvenience to him getting the "great" Willow. And I'm not feeling the Sasha/Willow friendship either. They're not friends. It feels forced if you ask me. 

I loved the Austin/Dante scenes. I'm liking Austin so far. 

ETAL Oh, and Violet is super cute! I liked her scenes w/Chase, and when she was waving in the elevator. 

That said, I did find it funny that Chase was dressed in a suit and taken to the chapel. Really? The guy is on death's door, but someone got him up and put him in a suit when he could have gotten married at his bedside!! And then he was out of the suit and back in the dressing gown. He may as well have stayed in the suit!!

And I thought it was hilarious when Michael put the ring on Willow. She almost genuinely smiled at Michael - something she can't seem to do for a friend that is dying! 

Now that Chase will be cured - how long is Willow going to drag out this farce? When Finn gives Chase a good bill of health, is she really gonna turn around and say, "Well, now that you're better, I should let you know I'm actually in love w/Michael so deuces. It's been fun?!?!" LOL! Willow is an idiot. 

Edited by lala2
  • Love 10
21 minutes ago, GHScorpiosRule said:

So stupid of Cam to not accept Stanford, but go to fucking PCU so he can continue to grovel for MiniSheBeast’s “forgiveness”.😒😒😒😒

Ugh. Joss is so not worth it. The one thing I do like is that both Trina and Joss are excited about college. Given how anti–higher education the show has been historically, it's nice to see two young women making choices about their futures. Who knows how long it will last—this is GH, after all—but I am going to appreciate it while it lasts.

Sam's outfit was epically bad today. What a hideous top.

I can't believe everyone who knows how Willow feels about Michael is so supportive about her marrying Chase. It's probably too much to ask that he sues her for fraud when the truth comes out.

1 minute ago, lala2 said:

I loved the Austin/Dante scenes. I'm liking Austin so far. 

Like I said yesterday, I love Austin's vague layer of contempt. Everyone it's aimed at deserves it, even Dante.

• Love 9

Cameron needs to go to Stanford, get away from the beast Jr.

Of course the DNA results came in after the wedding. Why didn't they just not ordain anyone. It's not like Chase would know. 

• Love 4

Didn't they assume that the dead bad guy was the one who shot Jason?

I have zero, zip feelings for either Willow or Michael other than disgust. Brook Lynn is more upset at losing Chase than those two idiots. Michael's face during the ceremony looked like he's eating something very foul tasting.

BL/Valentin scenes were such a relief.

I don't like SBu but Jason's expression at Carly for screwing up were gold. But I really, really hate that "the Corinthos organization" is treated like a legit business.

Sam's behaviour to Maxie is even more tasteless than her top.

When Anna thanked Sasha for taking Violet home, who is there to look after her?

Brick, Toronto does not want you. At all. Also, the border is still closed.

20 minutes ago, dubbel zout said:

Like I said yesterday, I love Austin's vague layer of contempt. Everyone it's aimed at deserves it, even Dante.

A the Dalai Lama said, it's okay to merely tolerate some people.

7 minutes ago, Artsda said:

Of course the DNA results came in after the wedding. Why didn't they just not ordain anyone. It's not like Chase would know. 

This way Willow gets Chase's widow's pension. Not that she deserves it.

• Love 8
6 minutes ago, GHScorpiosRule said:

so did Finn give Chase the new serum? Or will that be next week?

Finn and Gregory finding out that Gregory is Chase's father, followed by Chase flatlining was the week's cliff-hanger. Dun, dun, dun...

• Love 1

The cut from Chase crying in his room to Willow and Michael in the chapel bemoaning being apart just emphasizes what utter pieces of shit those two are. Then their expressions during the ceremony. I don't understand what the show is doing here. Do the writers genuinely not know how terrible Willow and Michael look? I am legit at a loss as to how I'm supposed to root for them to be together when they are the absolute worst.

I had to laugh at the stupidity surrounding who's in charge of the Corinthos organization. No one in the Five Families cares whether it's Carly or Jason. The ridiculous discussions about appearing weak were laughable.

6 minutes ago, statsgirl said:

BL/Valentin scenes were such a relief.

I know. I'm really going to dislike it when that friendship goes kaput.

7 minutes ago, statsgirl said:

Sam's behaviour to Maxie is even more tasteless than her top.

Why does Sam care so much whether the nurse wanted Maxie's baby for herself? The truth has never been a big priority for her (Sam), and Peter is the bigger threat here, as far as Sam knows.

LOL that Jackie and Willow just sat there when Chase flatlined, instead of yelling for help. 

• Love 10
1 minute ago, dubbel zout said:

LOL that Jackie and Willow just sat there when Chase flatlined, instead of yelling for help. 

Well, we know why Willow just sat there. She was secretly thinking, "Oh, thank goodness. I can be w/Michael tonight!" 

• LOL 2
1 minute ago, seasons said:

I'm confused. So now that Finn isn't the father, is there another serum they can use to cure Chase? 

Geez, they did do a good job of making Chase look sick today. 

Yes. A serum with Gonzo and Jackie’s DNA. The one with Finn and Jackie’s didn’t work because he’s not  Chase’s bio dad.

• Love 3
3 minutes ago, GHScorpiosRule said:

Yes. A serum with Gonzo and Jackie’s DNA. The one with Finn and Jackie’s didn’t work because he’s not  Chase’s bio dad.

Oh,ok, got it. Thanks, @GHScorpiosRule. I really didn't want Chase to die. I like the actor and the character. 

• Love 4
29 minutes ago, GHScorpiosRule said:

Okay, I’m getting ready to watch, so did Finn give Chase the new serum? Or will that be next week?

YAY!!! Gonzo is Daddy after all!!!! Suck it, Finn!!! Yes, I’m petty.

CC680837-B110-4A77-AA16-787BDF95EFBD.gif

It’s not like Finn wanted to be Chase’s father, so not sure why he now needs to suck it.

Willow is more upset not being able to boink the dullard in the next 24 hours than she is about someone she cares about dying.  This storyline really makes her and Michael looks like assholes.

• Love 13
(edited)
1 hour ago, dubbel zout said:

I can't believe everyone who knows how Willow feels about Michael is so supportive about her marrying Chase.

The only people who know Michael and Willow are "in love" (aside from Wiley. because of Michael's monologue a few minutes after they moved in with her) are Dante, BL, and Sasha. Dante has other stuff going on - pretty sure he has no idea about this wedding. BL stayed home with Bailey, and cried. So only Sasha was present and knows that Michael and Willow are lying to Chase and Chase's family, Anna, and Elizabeth. 

Did anyone else find it funny that Michael didn't seem to notice that his ex-girlfriend looks to me in her second or third trimester of pregnancy.? Within the last month, she asked Willow not to tell Michael she's pregnant-that she wanted to tell him herself. Guess she showed or told him off-screen, lol.

Edited by Bringonthedrama
  • Love 3

Violet is a ray of light every time she is on. The actress and the character too! An absolute doll. But is it just me, or does she never seem to get any bigger?

I loved her dress and shoes today. Wardrobe obviously not from GH because they suck. 

• Love 11
(edited)

So how long before Carly suggests that she and Jason get married? Just to present a united front to the Five Families, of course. Strictly business. Not something she’s been dreaming of for the past thirty years or so, no siree.

Not that that solution makes a whole lot of sense, either, but none of this mob stuff makes any sense. And thanks, show, for punting away the one vaguely interesting possibility here- Mob Queen Carly unwilling to give up control of the business to anyone, not Jason, and not Sonny when he finally returns.

And I hope they don’t ever bring up the hospital escape again, because it just reminds me that Carly, Jason, and Brick should all be in jail for that - or at least Brick and Jason, who were caught on video.

Edited by Chanandler
  • Love 7

I just feel that this whole "Gregory is really the father thing." was to make this serum thing stick - which they really didn't need to do.  like the real drama was basically Jackie and Finn having feelings and Jackie sleeping with him the night before the wedding. I honestly don't think adding Chase in there had to happen especially that it really didn't DO anything. Chase was Finn's son for like 3 minutes. (it would actually mean more if he wasn't the father of Chase, but Finn/Jackie still had mucho major feelings for each other) - and they don't even have that ).  it's kinda weird. 

• Love 7
3 hours ago, statsgirl said:

See, that's why i like jason better than Sonny and Carly.  Yes, he does horrible things. But, at least he is self-aware and pretty reasonable.  He doesn't make excuses.  he just shuts up.

• Love 12

I really didn’t think that Willow could be more of a SHIT. But she proved me wrong, by looking at that WSLS as HE put the ring on her finger!🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬 I know Chase couldn’t use one of his hands, now it’s both? And even if that’s the case, Finn or Jackie, ANYONE ELSE  could have held his hand and helped put the ring on her finger. This FAKAKTA show! And that WSLS couldn’t even bother to shave for his “friend’s” wedding?

I just 🤣😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣 that the SheBeast thought she was accepted by the other four families!!! And that Jason will have to push her out. She was “boss” for like a minute, and she’s whining as if she’s been running da bidnez ever since Mooby “died”.  And Jason was right-she knows SHIT about it. The fact that the minion who’s been there a year, knew she wasn’t BOSS, and crossed to another Family! She used favors and resources for cleaning up her FUCKUPS. Jason may wave them aside and didn’t hold them against her, but others won’t and see her for the FUCK UP she is.

STFU SAM! And mind your own fucking business!

My only satisfaction is that Willow is now married to Chase and he will survive. Not that I want her married to him. I want her squirming and be at the mercy of his anger when he learns the truth. And pulls a Brenda Walsh* on them, even though these two pieces of shit are not his friends.

*Beverly Hills, 90210 season three when  Brenda learned Dylan cheated with supposed bestie twat Kelly when she was in Paris and told them “I hate you both! Never talk to me again!”

• LOL 2
  • Love 3
2 hours ago, lala2 said:

It's like the directors (or actress) think if she shows any caring for Chase, it will diminish her thing w/Michael. I don't get it. It's weird. She's a human and can feel a multitude of things. Chase just flatlined, and she just sits there. No tears. No anything. Ugh . . . she's awful.

Maybe they see that Chase and Willow have much better onscreen chemistry than Willow and Michael; so they have to make sure that there is no ambiguity in the scenes.

• Useful 4
  • Love 4

Why does everyone call Gregory ‘Gonzo’?  He’s a very handsome man who looks nothing like that phallic-nosed Muppet.

Sam’s wardrobe choices are just... what the hell was that frilly see-through top?

• Love 2
(edited)
5 minutes ago, Kiki777 said:

Why does everyone call Gregory ‘Gonzo’?

Greg used to be on Trapper John, MD.

From Wikipedia: "Working with Trapper is an aspiring young professional named Dr. George Alonzo Gates (Gregory Harrison), usually referred to as Gonzo"

Edited by ciarra
  • Useful 5
  • Love 1
3 minutes ago, Kiki777 said:

Why does everyone call Gregory ‘Gonzo’?  He’s a very handsome man who looks nothing like that phallic-nosed Muppet.

Sam’s wardrobe choices are just... what the hell was that frilly see-through top?

The actor played Gonzo Gates on Trapper John MD.

• Useful 3
  • Love 2
1 minute ago, Katy M said:

What does the newly added "w" stand for in WSLS?  

Whiny, which I coined and added to my name for him.

20 minutes ago, Kiki777 said:

Why does everyone call Gregory ‘Gonzo’?  He’s a very handsome man

Gregory Harrison will Always be Gonzo to me from his role on Trapper John, MD as the hot, talented surgeon.

• Useful 1
  • Love 5
(edited)
1 hour ago, drtslim said:

Maybe they see that Chase and Willow have much better onscreen chemistry than Willow and Michael; so they have to make sure that there is no ambiguity in the scenes.

Yes. I wonder if they've gone overboard in directing the way Kate __? (sp) is supposed to have Willow look at Michael versus the way she's supposed to look at Chase.  She apparently has been told to look at JS like he's a guy she loved a long time ago but is now repulsed by, and wishes to leave him in her past because her heart and life are completely consumed with Michael and Wiley.  The problem is, CD and K_? have anti-chemistry, her eyes don't "glow" with him, and the writing for them has been so awful, that it seems more like Willow has convinced herself she is in love with Michael. She keeps re-assuring him she loves him, which comes off as if she's afraid she'll lose Wiley and comfortable family life she has with them and the rest of the Q family at the mansion.

The script today called for Willow to (again) claim she loves Chase, that it wasn't long ago she thought they would be together for the rest of their lives, she's grateful for everything Chase did for her, etc..... but her actions and facial expressions with him, since she brought him to the hospital, convey she really doesn't even like/care about this terminally ill man.  So Michael sitting alone in the chapel, crying and feeling sorry for himself, makes Michael look awful instead of like a martyr which is what I think they intended.

1 hour ago, Kiki777 said:

To me it appears to be a doily that someone thought could be made into a cover-up/blouse. It really is NOT a good look for Sam!!

Edited by Bringonthedrama
  • Love 6

The five families murder, put guns and drugs on the streets to ruin countless lives, threaten and harass people, but how dare they be misogynistic to Carly!

I hate her. I hate her so fucking much. 

Are they telling the actress playing Willow to be a block of wood with Chase? It's terrible.

• Love 10