Type keyword(s) to search

Episode Discussion II: The TFGH

Culture Check: How can we discuss a character's or actor's appearance without objectifying them? How can we express likes or dislikes and still respect an individual's humanity or be mindful that a character represents a person someone else might relate to or identify with?

• Start Topic

11 minutes ago, bannana said:

Didn't they find her body in the well?

That was fake Chloe, the one who was the helicopter pilot's sister, who Peter brought in to kidnap Maxie by giving her real Chloe's identity.

• Useful 3
  • Love 3
24 minutes ago, seasons said:

Sorry for quote box.

Holy shit, this is a great episode.

Noticing that Maxie, Carly and Nina have pretty much the same hair color. At least today they do.

Like, was this the most plots forwarding episode in a long time? A few things happened that I wasn’t expecting anytime soon. Are we in Feb sweeps or something?

• LOL 2
  • Love 4
4 minutes ago, YaddaYadda said:

That was fake Chloe, the one who was the helicopter pilot's sister, who Peter brought in to kidnap Maxie by giving her real Chloe's identity.

Thanks! So is real Chloe a bad guy too?

• Useful 1
13 minutes ago, bannana said:

no i think real chloe is good. This is clearly the island of Misfit Toys that Peter sticks people on 

• Useful 1
  • LOL 5
  • Love 6

I hate Peter with the heat of ten thousand suns, but I have to admit I did laugh at the look of WTF on his face when Sonny strolled up, doop de doop de do, with no clue.  

Maxie's all, 'I wanna be your wedding planner' hyped up like she's on six cups of caffeine and no one reminds her that her newborn daughter is still missing and possibly in the hands of a psycho.  I mean, we know where Louise is, but to everyone else, she's sill missing and no one bats an eye at happy go lucky Maxie.  

13 minutes ago, bannana said:

So is real Chloe a bad guy too?

No, she's also a prisoner wherever Drew is being held.  I call shenanigans on the show having her come back to life, so that Peter doesn't do time for her murder when we saw him murder her and dump her in a dumpster.  Stop retconning stuff you just put out there for crying out lout.  

• Useful 2
  • Love 14
43 minutes ago, tvgoddess said:

Oh, and the budget. "Whatever"

I can't wait to see  this show with no budget puts on a wedding with an unlimited budget. Somehow I don't think it will be "understated" and not in a good way.

• Love 4
21 minutes ago, bannana said:

No. Real Chloe is a good person who happened to cross paths with a sociopath who is now holding her prisoner with Drew and Holly.

This whole storyline is dumb, though. When Peter was so desperately trying to convince Maxie that he had nothing to do with Drew's death, he could have just had him released. Drew doesn't know who is holding him.

I think that the only think I like about this storyline is that we are getting a 2 for 1 with Drew and Holly. So I'm assuming that Scorpio is about to get involved as well.

Edited by YaddaYadda
  • Useful 2
  • Love 4
4 minutes ago, perkie1968 said:

Peter doesn't do time for her murder when we saw him murder her and dump her in a dumpster.  Stop retconning stuff you just put out there for crying out lout.  

hell, I mean we saw Peter fall and basically crack his head open in the stair well, and they reconned him alive too.. I feel we need Munchkins singing

"he's not only merely dead, he's really most sincerely dead!"

like i get it's soapy, but geeze. the rate the show is going, Nathan is gonna pop out one of these days. 

• LOL 9
  • Love 2
1 minute ago, YaddaYadda said:

and Holly.

But we don't officially know that HOlly was the woman in the other room, screaming.

Why do I feel like no matter how terrible Millow are, that Chase will become the bigger bad guy because he found a peice of paper for Austin.  Also, that piece of paper is not a legal document and cannot be used in a court of law.  

• Useful 1
  • Love 4
7 minutes ago, Hater said:

What if the woman is Hayden?

Ok, that could work, since Finn pushed him down the stairs, I could see Peter retaliating and somehow grabbing Hayden.  But if they say he's had Hayden all along when I don't remember him being anywhere in Hayden's story the last time we saw her, then that will annoy me as well.  Eh, who am I kidding everything that has to do with Peter is annoying.

Why did they SORAS Scout and by so much?  It was just a cameo, a shot of Drew "seeing" her, with no lines, and yet she looks like she's now older than Danny.  

• Love 3
7 minutes ago, perkie1968 said:

Why do I feel like no matter how terrible Millow are, that Chase will become the bigger bad guy because he found a peice of paper for Austin.  Also, that piece of paper is not a legal document and cannot be used in a court of law.  

Because Millowtonin/Corinthi must always win. that was my gripe with that whole confrontation today. Willow basically said nothing. Just. "Oh i love you but i want an annulment." and Chase was basically the one to spill the tea. like. the girl couldn't even really own up to her crap. They really went over backwards to try to make their hands as clean as possible. Because if it were me, i would 100 percent hands down  would have brought up a tonne of times willow could have taken the out and chose not to. 

also also. yeup. like i mean give it to Austin. let him bring it to the judge. All it shows is Edward had an idea of maybe changing his will (though quite frankly if he had a call with Dianne's office about maybe adding Jimmy Lee and having this "official" document i his office, why not... just change the will?"  and quite frankly, it would piss me off if Austin/Jimmy lee gets stuff and Tracey still only got a jar of relish. (i swear they only did that to kick Tracey when she was down, because especially near the end Edward and Tracey were stupidly close. Edward knew what ELQ meant to Tracey.  But he puts Skye in his will (who was partial responsible for his son's death), now we're gonna  buy that Jimmy Lee (who was too proud to talk to Edward face to face or anything) somehow got back into the Will, but Tracey still gets relish? okay there, Show). 

• Love 3
2 minutes ago, perkie1968 said:

Ok, that could work, since Finn pushed him down the stairs, I could see Peter retaliating and somehow grabbing Hayden.  But if they say he's had Hayden all along when I don't remember him being anywhere in Hayden's story the last time we saw her, then that will annoy me as well.  Eh, who am I kidding everything that has to do with Peter is annoying.

Why did they SORAS Scout and by so much?  It was just a cameo, a shot of Drew "seeing" her, with no lines, and yet she looks like she's now older than Danny.  

That was the same child actress that played Scout.  I think she does look really old now.

• Useful 1
  • Love 1
5 minutes ago, Hater said:

I was thinking that too.  They’ve been talking about her so much lately.  Although I would love if we could get Holly back.

Yeah, the retconning is getting stupid bad.  Like, they had Peter crack his skull in the stairwell to the point that there was a little puddle of blood by his head.  Then he was stuffed in a freezer.  Now, he’s perfectly fine, perfectly tailored suit and all.  Did we actually see real nurse Chloe in the dumpster?  I feel like we saw her arm or something.  And now she shows up with Drew.  It’s just super lazy writing.

Maxie is behaving like Maxie, and of course we know Louise/Bailey is fine but no one else knows that so why is no one else concerned??  A woman who had her baby kidnapped by a psychopath is NOT OK.  Maxie is just like oh this will distract me and everyone is like OK then!  

Liz was out of line going to Teri after Britt said no to the vacation time.  Petty to the end is right, she was talking about herself.  I’m glad that Teri told her she can’t do that in the future, and in the end Teri and Britt showed a united front.  Britt is a better person than me.  I would stuck with my no.

• Love 6
17 minutes ago, perkie1968 said:

But we don't officially know that HOlly was the woman in the other room, screaming.

I think it's her, but who knows.

5 minutes ago, perkie1968 said:

Actually, I stumbled upon a clip from February 2020, a scene with Sam, Scout and Finn and it's the same Scout. So they are using the same actress as they did over a year ago.

Also, while I actually do like Sam, I have a really hard time believing that she's taken the time to show Scout pictures of Drew or that she spoke to her about her actual father. Not the mobster. The other one.

Edited by YaddaYadda
  • Love 3

Yeah, it's the same Scout. She wasn't SORAS'd. 

I doubt it's Hayden, I don't think they're crossing that many storylines together. Too bad because then it could have actually made sense her staying away like this now that there is an actual villain onscreen.

I wasn't around when Holly was on the show and I've maybe only seen one episode with her in the entire time I've watched. So it doesn't matter too much to me if she's there. I only hope ES isn't still suffering from long Covid.

Edited by tvgoddess
  • Love 2
11 minutes ago, mostlylurking said:

Britt is a better person than me.  I would stuck with my no.

stuck with my no and flat out told her she can think about me however you want but i'm not going to bend over backwards to get her to like me. so she and her under the breath comments, and her trying to get her own way can shove it all in a pipe and smoke it. 

• Love 5

So the worst added character in recent history is Peter.  The worst storyline in recent history is Sonny/Mike and life in Mayberry.  So the solution is to put them together? I'll give it to the writers, it's nice having the scenes consolidated so my fast-forwarding is more efficient, but it sure doesn't improve either storyline.

I am certain Chase is supposed to be the bad guy here, but he isn't coming across that way. I can't cheer for Willow. I just see her as a cheating skank (nope, don't care that she never meant her vows and thought she was being kind in the moment) and Michael as some brooding horndog who is only upset that he hasn't been able to hump Willow at will. I feel no sympathy for either of them and don't care what choice Chase makes regarding the letter (but I'm certain he's not going to help Austin), I'll still be on his side.

• Love 13

I can understand why Maxie would want to plan the wedding, and why they would let her as a distraction from worrying about Louise. I just hope she and Carly remember that this is Carly's seventh (?) wedding and don't put her in a poufy white dress.

Nina just gets stupider and stupider. Now she's going to let serial murderer Peter skate to keep her Smike secret?

49 minutes ago, perkie1968 said:

No, she's also a prisoner wherever Drew is being held.  I call shenanigans on the show having her come back to life, so that Peter doesn't do time for her murder when we saw him murder her and dump her in a dumpster.  Stop retconning stuff you just put out there for crying out lout.  

Yeah, that's what I thought happened to Chloe.

I just hope that the show isn't planning on redeeming Peter because there's no way that would be successful. Read the room, Frank.

2 hours ago, lala2 said:

I think Chase said it best to Brook Lynn yesterday - if Austin has no legal claim, a judge will decide.

Yess! This paper stuff is so silly, it's not for Ned or Michael or Brook Lynn to decide, Take it to court.

Sure it's the Qs but this "your grandmother was a gold digger so you don't get to be part of the family" is very petty.

44 minutes ago, YaddaYadda said:

This whole storyline is dumb, though. When Peter was so desperately trying to convince Maxie that he had nothing to do with Drew's death, he could have just had him released. Drew doesn't know who is holding him.

But Drew could still tie him to Helena for the original kidnapping 8? years ago, which is why he wanted to kill Drew in the first place.

• Love 2
2 minutes ago, statsgirl said:

Sure it's the Qs but this "your grandmother was a gold digger so you don't get to be part of the family" is very petty.

i think that's what they were saying why Edward kicked Jimmy Lee Holt out (because of Barbara). 

Honestly this is the stupidest storyline (and it had the potential to be good). like. hell. 5:2 August 24th 2021,  off the top of my head. - we need to introduce another Q - 

Jimmy Lee (himself) and his son come to the Q's to disrupt the shareholder meeting. Jimmy Lee decided that it was time that he needed to claim his pieces of Q pie (he doesn't want to admit to anyone that he is dying, and he wants to his only kid to be part of a family as dysfunctional as it is) and something bigger.  There is no dumb "Jimmy Lee is Excluded" crap (because that's not in the original will), but the Q's per usual are protesting it - mostly because they don't want to deal with the division of the shares due to Valentine owning the majority. - the plot twist, if not for his health Jimmy Lee wouldn't have bothered because he's okay as things are  - he just wants Austin secured/taken care of. 

BLQ is particularly against it becuse she feels it's her fault she lost ELQ to begin with and she's sketch about the Son (this aspect can stay true). Austin - simply wants to be part of the family (so it seems). The plot twist is: Austin is totally resentful of not being rich and powerful like Q's (knowing they were always close. maybe  they were part of stuf the closed down in their little dinky town). He sees his dad is making no inroads - so he is putting up the charm. continually going "i don't really want a part of this, i'm so sorry about my dad), wrapping the Q's around his finger.  BLQ realizes that there are cons being played on both sides. She tries to figure out a way to get Jimmy Lee recognized as Edward's son, but they all try to block Austin because he wants to be nefarious and hurt the legacy

or something. 
See. a bit more dynamic than  "ehmergerd there's a non legal paper saying Edward was gonna change his mind"

• Love 4
18 minutes ago, statsgirl said:

Considering the in-fighting among the Qs over the years for money, they hardly have a leg to stand on.

• Love 5
1 hour ago, tvgoddess said:

I didn't either. It was too harsh looking yet puritan at the same time. Very severe and it didn't flatter her, which I understand professional environment but she's so pretty. They should highlight it.

I myself was kind of "meh" on the dress, but the close-up did underscore what lovely, piercing grey eyes KT has.

Biggest kick of today's episode for me was that Maxie actually got a genuine smile out of Jasus, something that Carly seldom does. Made him seem really human.

• Love 5
23 minutes ago, statsgirl said:

Nina just gets stupider and stupider. Now she's going to let serial murderer Peter skate to keep her Smike secret?

Especially when she knows that Maxie is suffering because she cannot see her daughter. So what if Nina calls the cops on Peter. The truth about Mike comes out, but Maxie's life can go back to normal. If she doesn't tell the truth then she really is back to being like MS Nina.

• Love 5

So I missed the first 20 minutes because of the President's speech, but what I saw did have a lot of soapy goodness to it, so points for that.

Having said that, I do find it ironic that Millow thinks they are these upstanding people when they literally do not care that Edward wanted JL in his will.  Legalities aside, if they're so moral they should want his wishes followed, but no, they're just as greedy as the rest of the Qs.  Also, Chase let them off way too easy.  Seriously, fuck them.

LWB is really right back to leaning into the whole mustache-twirling villian.  It does work, though.  I'm assuming everything implodes on September 17th.  Will Carly be thrilled to see Sonny or angry that her WEDDING OF THE YEAR was interrupted?  (If that's what happens)

• Love 5
51 minutes ago, statsgirl said:

I can understand why Maxie would want to plan the wedding, and why they would let her as a distraction from worrying about Louise. I just hope she and Carly remember that this is Carly's seventh (?) wedding and don't put her in a poufy white dress.

Are you kidding? Carly will probably demand it. I'm sure that she's already written about it in her diary.

• LOL 4
  • Love 1

Sam doesn't even spend time with Scout (yes I know off screen but she is usually at Lila's Kids or Monica's), so yes I do find it hard to believe Sam is telling Scout stories about her dad.  Sam is just not the motherly type. Never has and never will be for me personally.

Edited by Hater
  • Love 9
1 hour ago, YaddaYadda said:

Actually, I stumbled upon a clip from February 2020, a scene with Sam, Scout and Finn and it's the same Scout. So they are using the same actress as they did over a year ago.

I had forgotten that scene.  Thank you!!

I was remembering the Scout who was with Drew on the Q patio, who had this perma scowl on her face and we were joking that she looked like she was ready to start killing people in her sleep.  I looked it up and Ella Ramacieri has been playing Scout since 2019. Turns out she's 5 yrs old (Scout should be 4), so not as old as I thought she was.   2017-2019 was a set of twins, and that might be who I'm remembering.  

• Love 2
On 8/21/2021 at 5:26 PM, statsgirl said:

@Bringonthedrama, I am always impressed at your ability to make the writing on this show make sense

Thank you!!!

On 8/21/2021 at 11:22 PM, GHScorpiosRule said:

And it’s really bugging me, but I would like to know why the show keeps dressing Amanda Setton in boxy blazers when it’s supposed to be SUMMER.

I think the same regarding Maxie wearing a heavy leather jacket in summer. 

On 8/23/2021 at 3:07 PM, Daisy said:

Is Leo Austic?

I'm surprised Nina hasn't had a stroke yet with Maxie saying "lemme stay here with you."

Is Leo a recast? I don't recall that the kid had thick, curly hair. 

Same.  Maxie was supposed to be on a trip with her two kids, so that was a real surprise. I thought for sure the mixed look of shock, horror and panic when Nina answered the door was because Ava (maybe with Avery) came to visit, since Trina just said that Ava was "in no shape" to work at the gallery and Ava announced to Kevin that she had to get out of Port Charles. 

On 8/23/2021 at 3:18 PM, GHScorpiosRule said:

So, what? Did he swallow a magic pill as Finn tossed him down the stairs that would keep him alive after Finn and Elizabeth put him in a fucking FREEZER????

Yes. (Not a spoiler). Makes more sense than Peter showing up in Nixon Falls, with no sign of a recent traumatic head injury, hypothermia, or any other signs of physical injuries.

On 8/23/2021 at 3:20 PM, Daisy said:

has no idea how to take a pulse, because she said he wuz dead. 

Renowned disease physician Hamilton Finn also checked his pulse. If he had been inside the hospital, doesn't a doctor have to pronounce time of death for it be official?

2 hours ago, statsgirl said:

Things I liked about today:

Nurse Chloe is still alive and in cahoots with Drew. Is the screaming woman who got downsized supposed to be Holly?

I got confused for a moment, thinking that he was imagining Scout as an adult (before she said her name).

2 hours ago, YaddaYadda said:

Well at least Robert was right about Peter having something to do with Holly's "death." And I was right that she was there on the boat with Drew. I'm so very rarely right, let me have this. I was genuinely surprised that Peter didn't just kill Chloe. 

1 hour ago, YaddaYadda said:

No. Real Chloe is a good person who happened to cross paths with a sociopath who is now holding her prisoner with Drew and Holly.

1 hour ago, perkie1968 said:

That scream didn't sound British. I also don't think it's Holly because no one has said her name in quite a while. 

1 hour ago, Hater said:

That was my thought, too. At least a half dozen characters have said her name recently, wanting to find her or for her not to be found.  Naomi didn't die/get murdered for no reason. 

"Smike" has shitty powers of observation, asking Nina if she's going to be okay with this guy when she looks like she's about to burst into tears and collapse to the floor in a full-on breakdown.

Michael reminding Chase how he lied first with good intentions shows what a pathetic and entitled coward Michael is.  And then that offended look as he was asking Chase not to give Austin that paper. At least Chase can move on from them now, seeing that they're not actually sorry and don't deserve his friendship. I enjoyed watching him drop truth bombs on Willow.  

• Love 9
12 minutes ago, Bringonthedrama said:

Michael reminding Chase how he lied first with good intentions shows what a pathetic and entitled coward Michael is.  And then that offended look as he was asking Chase not to give Austin that paper.

that pissed me off so much.  people keep using this as "Well Chase lied first, " and I always feel like screaming. Chase's lie was dumb and stupid and hurtful, but the intention there was to protect Wiley, and help his best friend gain his son from whom they all consider a dangerous living situation. 

Comparing this to "well we thought you were dying so we pitied you." is no the same thing at all. Not when Chase asked Willow several times if she felt the same way (before he was dire) and not when he gave her several outs to not be with him because he was dying. 

I wish Chase clapped back with "I wish Nelle won custody over you two dumbos.." or at least "Lukas and Brad were better parents than you two. I bet they would never shag at their son's birthday."

• Love 11

Peter being alive suddenly makes LW taking a “break” from social media make a lot more sense 🤣

If I were her I wouldn’t want to deal with the barrage of complaints in her replies either.  Many moons ago, I thought WR was terrific on GL, and it didn’t hurt that he and Michael Zaslow looked a lot alike then. I don’t know if it’s this role or if he’s just lost whatever spark he had when he was younger but that character is unbearable. 

• Love 5
59 minutes ago, Bringonthedrama said:

Is Leo Austic?

I honestly didn’t even think twice about Leo with the no eye contact and the not talking because honestly most child actors behave this way. So I wasn’t picking up those vibes but maybe Austin did and that’s why he’s so insistent on seeing Leo again. 

• Love 5

Now, the soapy thing for Chase to do would be to give the proof to Michael. Challenge him to choose between telling the truth (Austin does have a claim) or his own self interest ( keeping the Q shares as is) and then have Michael hide the proof and Willow question his character. 

But Michael always has things made easy for him, so that won't happen. 

I'm just glad Chase stayed a good guy, I'd seriously be bummed if he was made to be the bad guy just to make Michael seem good by comparison. 

• Love 5
4 hours ago, perkie1968 said:

We saw Peter meet with Chloe. Next scene we saw him standing next to a dumpster and he was throwing away her wallet because she didn't need it. We were meant to assume that he had killed her but if he just had her kidnapped she was not going to need it where she was going.

As someone who didn't mind Peter, I totally cackled as he realized Sonny/Mike has amnesia and Nina has been keeping secrets about it. I will cheer if he put the screws on Nina because she deserves it for being so insane from continuing this nonsense.

Even though Nina knows about the baby switch, the first words that she should yell at Peter is where he has Louise hidden. Because the whole point of the switcheroo is to throw Peter offtrack about where his daughter is.

I really don't think that Peter is the Big Boss. 

Peter didn't kill Drew. He didn't kill real Chloe. He did kill Franco but that will always be awesome to me. They will walk back most of his worst deeds and have the Big Boss be responsible/pulling his strings. 

Just like they did with Julian after he held a knife  on Alexis (that was used to kill her mother) and said his crazy sister Olivia made him do it.

Edited by nilyank
  • Love 2
18 minutes ago, nilyank said:

Peter didn't kill Drew. He didn't kill real Chloe. He did kill Franco but that will always be awesome to me. They walk back most of his worst deeds and have the Big Boss be responsible/pulling his strings. 

But he did kill Faison, which still gives me RAGE BLACKOUT. And he tried to kill Drew, but Drew survived. He killed the assassin he hired to kill Franco when Franco was getting the Drew memories removed. Heinrik’s hands ain’t clean.

• Love 4
4 minutes ago, GHScorpiosRule said:

But he did kill Faison, which still gives me RAGE BLACKOUT. And he tried to kill Drew, but Drew survived. He killed the assassin he hired to kill Franco when Franco was getting the Drew memories removed. Heinrik’s hands ain’t clean.

I don't think his hands are clean either but I do think they will give him the same out that they gave Julian who ended staying a couple of extra more years on the show.

• Love 2

There were quite a lot of Julexis fans who wanted him to be redeemed and them back together. Most of Julian's time on the show he wasn't so bad.

Peter on the other hand has been pretty awful through most of his time on the show; in addition to arranging for Drew's death, he was the the indirect cause of Nathan's death and that whole memory transplant thing in case Drew remembered, Peter's fans are a much smaller group . I can't imagine why they would want to rehab him. And the actor isn't that good.

Edited by statsgirl
  • Love 7

Liz should not have gotten her way, she acted like a child not a professional. You can just demand your vacation with no notice and nobody to cover you. It should not be up to either Chief of staff to get shifts covered because Liz is a spoiled brat. 

Just trying to help out a friend? Terry is treating this job like Sweet Valley High. 

Oh look 2 dead people together in Nixon Falls. Surprised Peter was so quick to expose he's alive to Nina.

The nurse Peter "killed" is locked up with Drew. So who is the other woman screaming?

KM can't emote or change tone at all. Each scene is the same.

I'm surprised the Willow/Michael/Chase scenes were so honest and direct. Good scenes. 

Maxie was better off in Texas. 

• Love 5

I will give the writers credit, I didn't see Peter being the one to find out Nina's secret first.  I was convinced they would have gone the lazy route and had it be either Ava or Valentine.

Being in the minority here as a Peter fan, I laughed my ass of when he went all Humphrey Bogart on Nina with the "Of All The Gin Joints In All The Towns In All The World" line.  Sorry, but I do not feel sorry for her in any way and anything short of her getting physically hurt or killed, she deserves everything she gets in the eventual fallout.

A big middle finger to the show trying to cast a good light on Michael and Willow, regarding the Chase situation.  They are both sorry for stringing that poor guy along.  It's ok, their punishment is being the most sleep inducing couple on the show, and that's saying something considering the other pairings this show has.  Just my opinion of course.

• LOL 2
  • Love 4
Just now, ulkis said:

Didn't Jason kill Faison?

Jason shot him. Peter sneaked into Faison's room and told him that he was shot/killed his other son Nathan. Peter taunted Faison to death but Faison succumbed to his injuries when Jsason shot him

• Love 2
2 hours ago, Artsda said:

Liz should not have gotten her way, she acted like a child not a professional.

True, but she took 5 minutes of bereavement leave, so I'd be willing to give her a free pass this time. 

On the other hand, she is short on money and kept whining about her shifts being cut.

• Love 1
9 hours ago, Daisy said:

Millow is all "We need to talk." Chase gives a "whatever bitches"look, and said, "fine. let's go." 

I counted Chase’s steps— there were three. I SO wanted Millow to clam up because there weren’t five. At least Chase survived with his dignity intact.

Too bad Liz didn’t. The smirky look she gave to Britt when Other Mommy Terri overruled Britt’s decision was very much beneath her.

Britt looked she should have been serving canapés to the guests on the balcony.

Peter… gah. Whatever, I don’t care. I never hated WR, the character had just become cartoonish and boring. Hopefully his time in the freezer reinvigorated him.

So far, I am really liking the new version of Drew. And I was a big fan of OG Drew, so that’s saying something. Just please stay away from Sam. She’ll ruin you.

• Love 3

It is weird seeing Sam so concerned about Scout having a connection with Drew when she has spent the last couple of years barely acknowledging that Scout had a separate father than Danny. I did laugh a couple of episodes when she talked about Drew and said he played such a big part of Danny and Scout’s life. Then it was like the writers realized how that sounded and Sam remembered and called him Scout’s father. 

I believe Sam probably told Dante a half truth. Scout is being shown pictures of Drew and told stories about him. Only it is Monica doing it not Sam.

Still not hating CM as Drew. Hope we get more of Curtis involved in trying to find Drew and this isn’t just Sam/Dante all the time. I liked Drew and Curtis’s friendship. 

I am interested in who the other prisoner could be. Both Hayden and Holly seem like good choices though I fear RB and CM having scenes together again. Wouldn’t mind a real big twist like a recast Emily or even Georgie though I fear the PTB would consider Nelle a big surprise. 

Soaps really use this whole two lovers having to put aside their feelings to protect the feelings of a third party who is usually ill/dying or injured too much and hardly ever gets people to root for the couple they want. Chase and Willow were a good soap couple that seemed most liked and then to break them up and create this story for Michael and Willow really has been a fail. It would have one thing if Chase and Willow weren’t a good pairing or if Michael and Willow had this undeniable chemistry but that isn’t the case hear. 

Agree with the poster above who suggested Chase just give the papers to Michael and walk away from the whole situation. Cause let’s face it Michael has been a crap of a friend but it isn’t like Austin has tried to act in Chase’s best interest either. 

• Love 5
On 8/21/2021 at 11:22 PM, GHScorpiosRule said:

And it’s really bugging me, but I would like to know why the show keeps dressing Amanda Setton in boxy blazers when it’s supposed to be SUMMER.

Because she weighs more than 120 pounds after not immediately losing her baby weight. That's probably it.

Edited by methodwriter85
  • Love 1