Type keyword(s) to search

Episode Discussion II: The TFGH

Message added by CM-CrispMtAir,

Culture Check: What is our goal with this dialogue?

We aim to foster a kinder, more inclusive community. Suggesting extreme actions, even against fictional characters, detracts from this objective. Please focus on constructive and respectful discussions. 

• Start Topic

Did Chase get an apology?  There was so much justification going on, especially comparing the Sasha situation, apples/oranges.  He thought he was going to spend his life with this woman, but was lied to day after day.

This was similar to Chase's Your bro is your dad storyline, where he got over the betrayal in one episode. 

• Love 8

I’ll admit I read some of the comments on the forum before I could stream the episode tonight and was thinking that I hadn’t really thought WR was that bad. Sure the character sucked but his acting was okay. But holy hell I finally saw him today and jeez it was like he was still thawing out from where Finn and Liz put him. 

Also Nina just shot him. He is a dangerous fugitive. What trouble would she have gotten into? Or she could have killed Peter and called Valentin for help. 

Glad Chase did what I was hoping he would with the document. Also this episode definitely showed why they wouldn’t do a real love triangle with them. Willow and Chase have some real chemistry and their story makes them wanted to be rooted for. And Michael is the offspring of the unholy trio and thus can never lose so he basically gets the girl by default. 

I am sorry Carly but Jax has not changed. Yes he has lived in the grey when it came to people he cares about but the one thing that has been consistent in all his years on the show is his stance on the mob. I think the thing that changed is that Jax finally realized the real truth about her. I think Jax always assumed that Carly was like Brenda in that they put up with everything mob related because they loved Sonny and to be with him they had to accept his lifestyle. However, I think as much as Carly complained or had some issues with Sonny being in the mob, she has come to depend on the benefits of the lifestyle and isn’t willing to let them go. 

I am still thinking that Esme has a hidden agenda and isn’t just fatal attracting Spencer. She seems very invested in the plan even more so than Spencer. 

• Love 11
5 minutes ago, ybrik said:

I am sorry Carly but Jax has not changed. Yes he has lived in the grey when it came to people he cares about but the one thing that has been consistent in all his years on the show is his stance on the mob. I think the thing that changed is that Jax finally realized the real truth about her. I think Jax always assumed that Carly was like Brenda in that they put up with everything mob related because they loved Sonny and to be with him they had to accept his lifestyle. However, I think as much as Carly complained or had some issues with Sonny being in the mob, she has come to depend on the benefits of the lifestyle and isn’t willing to let them go. 

One thing consistent with Jax is he always sees women as victims, especially when Sonny or Jason are involved. That’s one of his more annoying traits. But IA with you. He’s never seen Carly accurately. She’s only against the mob when something happens to one of her kids and it doesn’t last long. Otherwise, she’s never had the issues with it that most women who get involved with Sonny do but Jax ignores that because he’s sees what he wants to see with Carly. If he didn’t, he would have never gotten involved with her in the first place. When he first got with Carly, I recall multiple scenes of everyone who was close to him warning him it was a bad idea and he kept saying that they didn’t really know Carly. 

• Useful 1
  • Love 4
7 hours ago, DeafAngelboy23 said:

I think it’s good time to wrap up this dark lit Nixon Falls storyline… it’s flatlining at this point. 

Yeah - the only good thing about Peter’s return is that it’s finally moving this horrible Nixon Falls story along.

Glad that they are letting Chase stay a good guy, but seriously Willow?  Asking him for water when it’s still difficult for him to move around, and the bitch doesn’t even drink it.  Whatever.  As horrible as it sounds, I actually would like to see Wiley get killed off so Willow could realize that she doesn’t have a connection to Michael without him.

• Useful 1
  • Love 11
8 hours ago, ybrik said:

I am still thinking that Esme has a hidden agenda and isn’t just fatal attracting Spencer. She seems very invested in the plan even more so than Spencer. 

Oh, I definitely agree, especially when she didn't really seem to care about Spencer's crush on Trina (except for how it may affect THE PLAN).  There's some speculation that she may be Ryan's daughter.

• Useful 6
1 hour ago, Kiki777 said:

Asking him for water when it’s still difficult for him to move around, and the bitch doesn’t even drink it.

Eh, that's more likely a continuity/filming thing. Yeah, she could have taken a small sip, but how often do we see these elaborate salads get served and no one takes a bite?

• LOL 1
  • Love 1
8 hours ago, DeafAngelboy23 said:

I think it’s good time to wrap up this dark lit Nixon Falls storyline… it’s flatlining at this point. 

Yeah - the only good thing about Peter’s return is that it’s finally moving this horrible Nixon Falls story along.

See, I was actually shocked that they found a way to make the Nixon Falls storyline even worse! If Drew is on the Island of Misfit Wrongly Killed off Characters, let's collect all the horrible characters in Nixon Falls and then let it get swallowed in a sink hole.

• LOL 4
  • Love 6

As horrible as it sounds, I actually would like to see Wiley get killed off so Willow could realize that she doesn’t have a connection to Michael without him.

And it would force her to deal with her own child's death instead of latching onto Wiley as a replacement.

• Love 9
1 hour ago, drtslim said:

And it would force her to deal with her own child's death instead of latching onto Wiley as a replacement.

For real. When chase told her yesterday that Wiley is her whole life, all I could think was ‘and you honestly don’t see anything wrong with that? The child is NOT hers! Yet she’s latched onto Wiley as if her very life depended on it. How can no one see that she’s in desperate need of psychological help???

• Love 8

I agree that Willow needs to deal with her son's death.  She needs to go back to therapy and/or group and she needs to take a little space to sort her shit out before she jumps right back into being Mrs. Michael whatever he's calling himself now (cause we all know that's what coming as quickly as they can resolve the Chillow marriage).  However... at this point Willey IS hers.  Her saying "woops, sorry, adoption reversed, my bad" just isn't going to happen, and I don't think it should.  I DO think that something really bad should happen to one of the Mobspring and that she should use the fact that she's his mom and get Michael to see reason, or go to court to get custody of him.  I don't want to see a custody case, but I do want her to realize how stupid she's been about all of this.

• Useful 2
  • Love 8
28 minutes ago, ouinason said:

I agree that Willow needs to deal with her son's death.  She needs to go back to therapy and/or group and she needs to take a little space to sort her shit out before she jumps right back into being Mrs. Michael whatever he's calling himself now (cause we all know that's what coming as quickly as they can resolve the Chillow marriage).  However... at this point Willey IS hers.  Her saying "woops, sorry, adoption reversed, my bad" just isn't going to happen, and I don't think it should.  I DO think that something really bad should happen to one of the Mobspring and that she should use the fact that she's his mom and get Michael to see reason, or go to court to get custody of him.  I don't want to see a custody case, but I do want her to realize how stupid she's been about all of this.

I don't think anyone has a problem with Willow adopting Wiley (I think what bugs most is that they pretty much super-rushed it and they basically did it to be like replace-a-kid). so yah Wiley "is hers" but they treated it like. "oh you lost your malibu barbie doll? here why don' you play with space barbie instead?"  like she barely took 3 seconds to adapt to the loss of one kid before she was like "okay this one is good. 

17 minutes ago, sugarbaker design said:

Wiley is not the problem.  Willow is the problem.  Kill Willow.

7 minutes ago, dubbel zout said:

I think Wiley is the problem. He's the focus of an enormous part of the show. Kill him and that ends.

image.png.1aa08a4bbc92758f05354dcf56422cde.png

• LOL 10
  • Love 5

Also - today's rant (before the show) is how stupid this stupid lawsuit thing happened. 

Like. 
Austin shows up "I want piece of Quartermaine pie."
Family: "Well you aren't in the will."
Austin: "Well we will see about that."
Family "let's pay him off."
Austin: "I want stocks"
Family "but let's pay him off"
Austin "but i want stocks"
dumb plot twist Omg! Tracey was stealing letters!
another dumb plot twist  jimmy Lee was too proud to you know drive an hr to visit Edward. At all. or when he died. or in the past 6.5 yrs before he died. but damn it he deserves JUSTICE!!!
Austin: there is paper saying that Edward intended to include dad in will. 
Austin: let me be nefarious and try to steal it 
Austin: watch me manipulate Chase coz he's mad.
Chase: oh noes. my wife is sleeping with my best friend.
Chase: well. who cares I lied first.
Chase: and i kinda lied about walking
Chase: and I found the paper
Michael: don't give Austin the paper. it will destroy the Q's
two seconds later 
MIchael: here Austin have the paper.
Michael: Because my hypocritical father taught me not to be a hypocrite. 
Michael: also this might end dysfunction in Qland. 
Michael: because i mean. Q's are dysfunctional, and Mom and Sonny are TOTALLY NOT. 

Let's ignore that the will wasn't changed. Let's ignore that the intent doesn't mean Jimmy Lee would have gotten stock options (again, See Tracey's jar of pickles). Like they had such  a great potential story and i mean - ultimately why go through all of that? Why not just have Austin ask to have Edward's study searched, and poof. 98 percent of Austin's crap is gone (and he actually gets to be the "good guy" other than the scuzz bucket he came off as). 

like most stories feeel now a days feel like it's low effort - but this one seems very much so.

10 minutes ago, ouinason said:

If Willow dies Michael will officially hit Maxie's number of dead SOs and will whine about it for eternity.

This is why I want Maxie and Michael paired. The suspense of who will bite it this time would almost make for an interesting story. 

• LOL 17
  • Love 3

Chase has a flash back of yesterday's crapfest.  Also just saying I don't think Chase should be all on his feet so long. Finn shows up and is like YAY! YOU WALK! also, dude, you didn't tell me because? Chase is still excusing Willow's behaviour. And now Chase is all "meh" over Michael. OH MY GOD SHOW.. Chase it was like that. just because they are "in love" doesn't mean they weren't having a trashy affair. Now chase is forgiving Michael. Finn is amazed as I am that Chase is all zen about this. 

Does this show not realize that we saw this happen? Willow could have told Chase the truth when Chase said "You can leave if you don't feel the same way about me?" 

Millowtonin: I misszzzzzed
Michael: do you think all 3 of us can be friends again?
Willow "yeah i think so.
Me: are you freaking serious? 

BLQ is wondering where the binky is. (Maxie stole it). 
Michael is saying is it a bad thing if Valentine runs ELQ?
Willow actually agrees with BLQ that Austin is scuzzy and Michael was wrong. Michael's head exploded. Willow didn't get the script that Michael is always right. (oh. Willow is all back to kissing Michael's butt about how smart and amazing he is. gag gag gag). 

Willow: I ended my marriage to Chase
Jason: that's great! 

Maxie and Carly planning the wedding. (cue the Zs)

Jason and Josszzzzzzz
Why this girl can't talk to her father, instead of dishing with Jason is beyond me. Joss: Jason isn't a good person - and Jax doesn't believe that, you deluded cow. Joss is all OTP CARLY AND JASON, and my daddy is a jerk because he can't see it. I can not even, even with this crap. (why the hell is Jason getting all this kid bonding time with Jax's kid. grief. this really should have been a conversation between Joss + Jax. 

Mike and Phylizzzzzzzzz. Nina and Petezzzzz. 
let me tell you - this storyline + my illness just makes me more sleepy. 
the cop recognizes Peter kinda. Peter is reaching for the gun. Daisy doesn't care. hahahaha Peter is like if I hear one siren. - Me: maybe you shouldn't act so sketchy. I think that is more sus than Nina's dumb clues. The Peter threatened Phyllis and Mike.  Whatever show.  Mike takes Peter for a walk. and states the obvious "I don't think Nina likes you." 

Okay - i just have to ask again when did Peter suss out Maxie hid Louise from him? Maxie played it up that Louise was kidnapped because of him. did i miss something? 

Liesl and Britt are discussing about the wedding announcement. Britt is sadz. Liesl has no time for Carly.  Britt doesn't regret what happened. Liesl is pissed that Maxie is helping Carly/Jason. Britt is saying they are all like Carly. (Liesl looked ticked at that comparison). Leisl gets a phonecall from Nina. Nina basically is all "If you can't do this, I'll take care of it myself." (Yah sure Nina. you could have shot him yesterday and didn't. LIAR). 

That's the show.

• Love 5

WHERE IS MOSS?  Is this the new Carly/Jason regime, moss replace by a bowl of water with floating flowers and leaves?

This seems like the Carly hour -- open with Carly's son Michael and Willow, then Carly with Maxie talking about her wedding, Carly's daughter talking to Jason and then Carly's Sonny in Nixon Falls..

How dare Willow talk about the pain of losing Chase and how sad she is when she couldn't wait to get rid of him?  I really hate the whitewashing of Willow and Michael.

Willow is already throwing out the rule of law, she's perfect for the Corinthos/Q family.

Carly has been married eight times, what is Maxie talking about her spending the rest of her life with Jason? She'll be lucky if she makes it  a year.

There is so much fuss made about Josslyn going to college, you'd think no one in her family had ever gone to college.  Yes Jason, Carly made her way in the world by breaking up her mother's marriage and stealing her husband, and that was just the start of the destruction she caused.

Britt, Jason is not the perfect guy, take my word for it. Would you like to donate your spine to science since you're not using it?

Carly really has become the queen of the show. Its a sad thing when Peter's moustache twirling is the best part of the episode. And then Nina phoned Obrecht ...

7 minutes ago, Daisy said:

Jason and Josszzzzzzz
Why this girl can't talk to her father, instead of dishing with Jason is beyond me.

Because Jax won't ass kiss Carly and Jason. Joss is completely delusional and like Carly, only wants to talk to people who is tell her how wonderful she is.

• Love 9
7 minutes ago, statsgirl said:

How dare Willow talk about the pain of losing Chase and how sad she is when she couldn't wait to get rid of him?  I really hate the whitewashing of Willow and Michael.

I have no idea why the show is retconning what we saw like last week. Girlfriend was all "Michael, I want, you, I wanna ditch, Chase, it's you i want." now it's "Meh, this so hurts." both of them need a slap so hard, they'd taste it next year. 

8 minutes ago, statsgirl said:

Would you like to donate your spine to science since you're not using it?

teehee

9 minutes ago, statsgirl said:

Joss is completely delusional and like Carly, only wants to talk to people who is tell her how wonderful she is.

honestly, i would think the show is seriously gearing up for some serious Joss damage. but it's this show so i doubt it. 

• Love 5
2 minutes ago, DanaMB said:

Jesus Christ, the propping of Michael and mostly Willow today was ridiculous. 

Hey show, if you have to go overboard propping characters, maybe they aren’t that great. 

But then what would they do with their time?

• Love 2
31 minutes ago, statsgirl said:

I kind of get it. Michael and Willow have been living in their selfish bubble, where everything they did was for the greater good. Now Chase knows and he's being way more decent than either deserve. I'd feel sad too if I were stringing along a much more attractive, charismatic, and decent guy for months, and now realize I'm stuck with Michael. On a shallow note, JS haircut is really working for him, which makes it harder to understand Willow's burning desire for Michael in his frumpy athleisure button down shirts. 

• LOL 5
  • Love 5
2 minutes ago, absnow54 said:

On a shallow note, JS haircut is really working for him, which makes it harder to understand Willow's burning desire for Michael in his frumpy athleisure button down shirts. 

Seriously! His shirtless opening scene?? Nice. Willow is an idiot. Yeah, it’s about more than looks, but Chase wins in looks AND personality. 

• Love 16

I'm seriously pissed that both Chase and BLQ, seperately completely absolved Millow of everything.  Both of them hand waved it, like it wasn't Michael shoving his toothpick in Willow's MARRIED hooha in the middle of a birthday party, after months of shoving their tongues down each other's throats.  Hey Mikey, if it wasn't that big of a deal, how did Jax manage to blackmail you with the info?  So stupid.  Unless it's what leads BLQ and Chase to get together.  

I don't think Peter needs to be too scared of State Trooper Ralph, seeing as he couldn't figure out who Sonny was, with his freakin' fingerprints on a cup.  

1 hour ago, Daisy said:

i just have to ask again when did Peter suss out Maxie hid Louise from him?

He says he's been following her since Texas and Maxie doesn't look like a person who's infant daughter is missing and unacounted for.  All he needs to do is watch her interactions with that giant smile on her face and he'd know the truth.  It's stupid that the show had her all giddy over Jarly's wedding and not acting like her child is missing.  Even when Liesl brought it up, she just shrugged and was all 'when I get Louise back in my arms I'll be good'.  I'm sorry, but if my infant child was missing, i"d either be in the fetal position on my bed or running around trying to find her.  Not planning the wedding of the two idiot mobsters in town.  But I'm weird that way!!!

• Love 6
3 minutes ago, perkie1968 said:

I'm seriously pissed that both Chase and BLQ, seperately completely absolved Millow of everything.  Both of them hand waved it, like it wasn't Michael shoving his toothpick in Willow's MARRIED hooha in the middle of a birthday party, after months of shoving their tongues down each other's throats.  Hey Mikey, if it wasn't that big of a deal, how did Jax manage to blackmail you with the info?  So stupid.  Unless it's what leads BLQ and Chase to get together.  

I don't think Peter needs to be too scared of State Trooper Ralph, seeing as he couldn't figure out who Sonny was, with his freakin' fingerprints on a cup.  

He says he's been following her since Texas and Maxie doesn't look like a person who's infant daughter is missing and unacounted for.  All he needs to do is watch her interactions with that giant smile on her face and he'd know the truth.  It's stupid that the show had her all giddy over Jarly's wedding and not acting like her child is missing.  Even when Liesl brought it up, she just shrugged and was all 'when I get Louise back in my arms I'll be good'.  I'm sorry, but if my infant child was missing, i"d either be in the fetal position on my bed or running around trying to find her.  Not planning the wedding of the two idiot mobsters in town.  But I'm weird that way!!!

i'm still team CLQ to be BFFS not lovahs, (but i do think they both need a great love interest)

also. ah. yeah. Maxie just acting like everything is hunky dory is a big tip off. thanks. that makes total sense. 

• Love 4

Also in the previews - Jax is rightly freaking out on Carly about Joss going to the MOC mobby wedding and wants Joss to have no part of it. 

is Carly's face

A: understanding
B: confused
C: Righteous Bitch Smug Face?

• Love 3
11 minutes ago, Daisy said:

Also in the previews - Jax is rightly freaking out on Carly about Joss going to the MOC mobby wedding and wants Joss to have no part of it. 

is Carly's face

A: understanding
B: confused
C: Righteous Bitch Smug Face?

For whatever reason, we don't get previews here, so I didn't see it, but I'm putting 10 bucks on C: righteous Bitch Smug Face.  Am I right?

• LOL 4
  • Love 1
12 minutes ago, perkie1968 said:

For whatever reason, we don't get previews here, so I didn't see it, but I'm putting 10 bucks on C: righteous Bitch Smug Face.  Am I right?

We don't get previews here either - i have to watch them posted on YT. (it's so weird_ but yeup! it's RBSF!

Josslyn is sickening. She is written like a complete Jason prop. Why have they made her a total mini-Carly?! She has no individual, unique personality. It’s a shame they haven’t made her an individual with her own thoughts and feelings. She's just a parrot of her mother! Were her scenes even necessary?! Did we need to see her blowing smoke up Jason’s butt?!? And has she met her dad? Her father has never liked Jason! Wake up, Josslyn! 

And Britt’s description of Jason as the “perfect guy” just boggles my mind. Is a serial killing mobster really the “perfect” guy?!? A guy whose own kids aren’t a priority?!? Yeah….what a “perfect” guy. 

Finn was right. Chase handled everything way too well for my taste. We got no drama from a situation forced upon us for months! Thanks for nothing, GH!! I’m sure Chase will be buddy-buddy again with Michael in a couple of weeks! 🙄I did enjoy the Finn/Chase scenes though.

Edited by lala2
  • Love 13
On 8/26/2021 at 10:46 AM, Daisy said:

like most stories feeel now a days feel like it's low effort - but this one seems very much so.

Nixon Falls has dragged on for EIGHT MONTHS (how is that even possible???), yet stories that could be legitimately interesting (the racist judge) are wrapped up in like two days.  I really think they need an overhaul in the writing department.

Even this whole Chase/Millow stuff…..HELLO…this is a soap and maybe I’m just a petty bitch but the way that whole reveal played out is not soapy!!  In real life I would say the way Chase is reacting is wonderful and mature and healthy. But I’m watching this show for drama and soapiness. It’s like the writers were just over it and said “meh. Let’s just end this in the most boring way possible.”  After enduring this ridiculous storyline for this long I would have liked a more dramatic ending. 

Edited by mostlylurking
  • Love 9
5 minutes ago, Winston Wolfe said:

So at the end of the day, Nina (Crazy Eyes) Reeves is the real Gangsta on this show. Wasting no time doing what Anna and Valentin should have done ages ago. Go figure. No doubt though, Liesel will get the job done.

It certainly seems like Nina is going to ask Liesel to take out Peter. Go for it Liesel! She’ll make sure Peter stays dead

• Love 10
54 minutes ago, DanaK said:

It certainly seems like Nina is going to ask Liesel to take out Peter. Go for it Liesel! She’ll make sure Peter stays dead

Unfortunately I don't think they're getting rid of the actor so Liesel won't succeed.   Though I still say I'd rather watch Peter than Spinelli. 

Edited by CeChase
  • Love 2

It wasn't just that Finn/Chase and BLQ we're working so hard to absolve Willow, it's that they recycled dialogue nearly word for word. 

"There was never a good time, Chase collapse, then was dying, then couldn't walk."

As for Peter, it's not just that his acting is bad, it that his dialogue is awful. Who the hell says 'very well' outside of a period drama. He's just so over the top. 

• Love 7

The show is really desperate to whitewash Michael and Willow. It would have been better drama for Chase or Finn to want some kind of revenge a la Esme but nah, not against the golden boy.

3 hours ago, Daisy said:

honestly, i would think the show is seriously gearing up for some serious Joss damage. but it's this show so i doubt it. 

That would be more interesting. I think we're supposed to agree with Joss that Carly and Jason are just the most perfect couple ever.

If Carly really loved her daughter as something other than her Mini Me, she wouldn't let her anywhere near a wedding to which the Five Families are invited. I'd love it if there were a shootout but the most exciting thing that will happen is if Sonny shows up. Now that Carly is finally marrying the man she always wanted, how well will she fake it with Sonny?

• Love 4
23 minutes ago, statsgirl said:

The show is really desperate to whitewash Michael and Willow. It would have been better drama for Chase or Finn to want some kind of revenge a la Esme but nah, not against the golden boy.

Making Chase the romantic rival was a bad move. Even the slightly menacing moment of Chase standing from his wheel chair to reveal he could walk again, had no bite. All I could think was “Can he drive his car? Does he even have a car there? How are you going to get home Chase? What is your exit strategy?” On paper Chase is generally just as blameless and dull as Millow most of the time, but JS is actually charismatic. 

• LOL 1
  • Love 2
41 minutes ago, statsgirl said:

If Carly really loved her daughter as something other than her Mini Me, she wouldn't let her anywhere near a wedding to which the Five Families are invited.

and that's why Jax is losing his mind. like. what normal person would invite their kid to a mob wedding after she's been threatened. 

• Love 7

Well, there was zero soapy goodness in it, but I'm glad Chase got the hell out of that story line with his character in tact. Now I want to see Finn and Chase camping! I do think they are leaving the door open for Willow/Chase to possibly be end game though, what with all that "we loved more deeply than anyone ever in the entire history of time" crap. What about Chase and Britt? They are both so sparkly they might combust! 

Did the Peter actor take some class while he was away to learn how to be an even more buffoonish actor? Nina should have just called Deputy Dawg to come get him. 

• LOL 4
  • Love 3

Josslyn to Jason: "I know, you're in the business, but you're a good person.  So my dad is wrong about you or he's still in love with my mom and jealous."

And, right there, at that moment, I wished death on this idiot because of mob violence.  Then I felt bad because Jax, so I changed it to getting injured to the point she won't be able to play volleyball, which seems to be her only discernible personality trait.  Maybe then she'll take the blinders off.

Nina calling Liesl at the end.  Look, if I wanted a psycho killed I'd call either Valentin or Liesl, as I'd trust those two to get the job done, so I am here for it.  Get him, Obrecht!!

• Love 18
28 minutes ago, TVbitch said:

What about Chase and Britt? They are both so sparkly they might combust! 

With Britt being into Jason and worshipping the ground he walks on? I don't think so.

Thanks. But no thanks.

• Love 2

Couple more things: Am I misremembering Phyllis losing a daughter?  I thought the story was her and Lenny couldn't have kids.  Let me guess: Portia is going to be her long-lost kid.

The engagement pic of Carly and Jason where Carly looks like she just scored the winning touchdown at the Super Bowl and Jason looks like he's about to puke up a lung.  Seems about right.

Maxie's been back in PC for 12 seconds and is already "Carly and Jason love each other--this makes sense" about the MOC.  It's obviously an airborne illness.

• Love 6
40 minutes ago, Cheyanne11 said:

Josslyn to Jason: "I know, you're in the business, but you're a good person.  So my dad is wrong about you or he's still in love with my mom and jealous."

And, right there, at that moment, I wished death on this idiot because of mob violence.  Then I felt bad because Jax, so I changed it to getting injured to the point she won't be able to play volleyball, which seems to be her only discernible personality trait.  Maybe then she'll take the blinders off.

Nina calling Liesl at the end.  Look, if I wanted a psycho killed I'd call either Valentin or Liesl, as I'd trust those two to get the job done, so I am here for it.  Get him, Obrecht!!

You know what. that woman who raped Jax. maybe she got pregnant and Jax has another (sane) kid out there. (Jax wouldn't have cheated on carly, so if we wanted the kid to be roughly the same age that would have been that woman, but maybe there was a ONS Aussie Sheila who has his kid and that kid is normal. 

I really want someone who is team "Sonny and Jason are good people," to explain to me like i'm 2 how someone who knowingly breaks the law for power and murders people are "good people." 

• Love 8
16 minutes ago, Daisy said:

You know what. that woman who raped Jax. maybe she got pregnant and Jax has another (sane) kid out there.

I remember that Sonny and Jason found it really amusing that Jax was raped by a woman. So typical.

16 minutes ago, Daisy said:

I really want someone who is team "Sonny and Jason are good people," to explain to me like i'm 2 how someone who knowingly breaks the law for power and murders people are "good people." 

Preach Sister. Sonny killed AJ, a Legacy Character, and no one bats an eye. Monica regularly invited Sonny, her son's murderer, into the Q Mansion. Disgusting.

Edited by Winston Wolfe
  • Love 10
17 minutes ago, Winston Wolfe said:

I remember that Sonny and Jason found it really amusing that Jax was raped by a woman. So typical.

Preach Sister. Sonny killed AJ, a Legacy Character, and no one bats an eye. Monica regularly invited Sonny, her son's murderer, into the Q Mansion. Disgusting.

CARLY, his WIFE found it amusing. first she thought he was lying and that he cheated. then she was telling Jason and they both laughed because "men can't get raped." (unless it's Michael, then there were no guffaws then).  I can't find the clip. but I remember i wanted to punch those two in the face so hard. (I mean i often do but like harder than usual that day). 

I've said it before and I said it again - I truthfully believe Monica doesn't say anything anymore, because she has no one left.  If she (rightly) coped a fight, Michael's "Qness" would leave faster than his belt hit the floor at his son's birthday party. All her grandkids and great grandkids are part of Team CarSaOn and if she baulks she loses them all. So in my head she just shuts up because it's not worth it to her anymore. This is why quite frankly, AJ needs to have kids out there. Monica needs someone (hell the Q's need someone) who doesn't kiss the mob's butt. 

• Love 5