Type keyword(s) to search

Episode Discussion II: The TFGH

Message added by CM-CrispMtAir,

Culture Check: How can we discuss a character's or actor's appearance without objectifying them? How can we express likes or dislikes and still respect an individual's humanity or be mindful that a character represents a person someone else might relate to or identify with?

• Start Topic

9 hours ago, Blackie said:

I can't wait to see  this show with no budget puts on a wedding with an unlimited budget. Somehow I don't think it will be "understated" and not in a good way.

How dare you!! The Metro Court is a high fluent hotel with a pool. LOL!!!! Obviously, they can’t get married in a church because it would blow up. I’m thinking at least 5 chairs on each side of the aisle with champagne & hors d'oeuvre‘s to follow. I suspect no day players or under fives will be invited. There is a (no) budget, after all. Of course, if Smike shows there won’t be any champagne.  Nina already broke the budget spent on glasses at the Tan-o today. 

• LOL 3
1 hour ago, ybrik said:

Wouldn’t mind a real big twist like a recast Emily or even Georgie though I fear the PTB would consider Nelle a big surprise. 

Two characters who should never have been killed off in the first place. I am normally not a fan of undoing deaths but these two (and Alan) are the exceptions. The existence of Rebecca would even make it fairly easy to bring back Emily - just say Emily never was a twin and that Rebecca was Emily brainwashed to think she was someone else. 

43 minutes ago, methodwriter85 said:

Because she weighs more than 120 pounds after not immediately losing her baby weight. That's probably it.

I remember how they used to dress Genie Francis back in the 90s/early 2000s so this is not a new problem.

• Love 4
14 hours ago, racked said:

Peter being alive suddenly makes LW taking a “break” from social media make a lot more sense 🤣

If I were her I wouldn’t want to deal with the barrage of complaints in her replies either.  Many moons ago, I thought WR was terrific on GL, and it didn’t hurt that he and Michael Zaslow looked a lot alike then. I don’t know if it’s this role or if he’s just lost whatever spark he had when he was younger but that character is unbearable. 

She was gone after reading all the hate the MOC was getting. So sorry, LW. You getting more story and more air time than any other character apparently isn't enough for you.

12 hours ago, GHScorpiosRule said:

But he did kill Faison, which still gives me RAGE BLACKOUT. And he tried to kill Drew, but Drew survived. He killed the assassin he hired to kill Franco when Franco was getting the Drew memories removed. Heinrik’s hands ain’t clean.

Didn't he also try to kill Dr. Andre Maddox? Or am I thinking of someone else?

• Useful 1
  • Love 5
9 hours ago, Hater said:

That was a mess of an outfit Sam had on for Drew's dream. She has on a bra and that shirt with holes it in? Yikes.

I assumed it was a dress, you know how Drew loves putting Sam in skirts.

I'm really wondering how Peter's blackmail of Nina will go? Will he threaten to go back to Port Charles where he's wanted on murder, attempted murder, kidnapping and other assorted charges, to spill the beans about Smike? 

• Love 2
9 hours ago, ybrik said:

it isn’t like Austin has tried to act in Chase’s best interest either. 

Austin hasn't lied about his motivations to Chase the way Michael has. Austin has said, "Look, this can work for both of us." And he's letting Chase decide if he wants to give the paper to the Qs. Austin will do what he's gonna do with or without Chase, but it is easier if he has Chase's help.

• Love 10
57 minutes ago, sacrebleu said:

I assumed it was a dress, you know how Drew loves putting Sam in skirts

For that alone, he really deserves being imprisoned.

Also, it was interesting that the writers kept having Sam refer to Drew not by name, but as "Scout's dad."  Can't decide if that was meant to reflect her disconnect from her life with him or to remind the audience that Jason isn't her dad.

• Love 2
On 8/20/2021 at 7:48 PM, Gam2 said:

I understand that she’s a trans person but that shouldn’t mean that she doesn’t have any acting talent.

Half the cast, including the actors who play Sonny, Willow, Michael, Cameron, Portia, Sam, Jason and now Drew, et al, don't possess any acting talent.

• LOL 1
  • Love 3
14 hours ago, ybrik said:

Soaps really use this whole two lovers having to put aside their feelings to protect the feelings of a third party who is usually ill/dying or injured too much and hardly ever gets people to root for the couple they want. Chase and Willow were a good soap couple that seemed most liked and then to break them up and create this story for Michael and Willow really has been a fail. It would have one thing if Chase and Willow weren’t a good pairing or if Michael and Willow had this undeniable chemistry but that isn’t the case hear. 

Agree with the poster above who suggested Chase just give the papers to Michael and walk away from the whole situation. Cause let’s face it Michael has been a crap of a friend but it isn’t like Austin has tried to act in Chase’s best interest either. 

It really should have been an honest to goodness triangle between all three of them since Willow and Chase were in love at one time, and Chase did a huge thing for Michael "giving up" Willow. Aside from Willow being understandable pissed that Chase tricked her, what makes Michael the better choice? Does he somehow understand her better? Do they are more interests? Since people look at them as a big chem void, it isn't that. 

I will give Spencer one thing over Michael: it seems that he is largerly seen as entitled and a jerk while Michael gets the "good guy" treatment even though he always gets what he wants and when he is "betrayed" he goes completely scorched earth, and no one calls him on his double standards.

Edited by Ambrosefolly
  • Love 12
2 hours ago, Cheyanne11 said:

For that alone, he really deserves being imprisoned.

Also, it was interesting that the writers kept having Sam refer to Drew not by name, but as "Scout's dad."  Can't decide if that was meant to reflect her disconnect from her life with him or to remind the audience that Jason isn't her dad.

I think they want to portray Sam and Drew as just co parents. Neither character seems concerned with one another outside of Scout. 

• Love 1
1 hour ago, GHScorpiosRule said:

Yes, yes he did.

Thanks, I thought so.

I just have to say, this site went down temporarily and I tell you when I panicked! Lol. I thought it was this laptop but thankfully not.

• Love 4

Honestly i've said it before, but i really think it bares repeating. Willow is with Michael because Michael has Wiley.  (and I'm not even saying it as a joke now). There is nothing being written (as it is) if anyone else on this show (Brando, or whomever) had this kid,Willow would be feeling hot and heavy  for that person (or very "Monica is concerned about this." close to that kid).

Willow had a baby and she wanted a closed adoption but Brad/Whocas was like hey be part of our lives (I don't know the whole story i didn't watch most of that). 

There is no baby - Willow is perfectly okay with Chase. Chase helps her grieve over her dead baby. Oh wait, she can be part of Wiley's life? She's spending more time with Michael, because Michael doesn't want to cut Willow out of her life (but has no qualms cutting out Whocas and Brad's obviously in jail). 

She's laser focused on the kid, Michael (someone told me) always had some kind of crush on her but Chase asked her out first, so he's seeing the way to Willow's heart is wiley so he's pushing the kid on her every chance he gets. Michael hasn't really "wooed' Willow. EVERYTHING about that relationship is about that kid. And since Willow is clearly not over her kid Michael makes sense.  There is nothing (how this is written) that would lead me to believe that if Wiley didn't exist that Willow + Michael would have any sort of attraction towards each other. not one Iota. What do they have in common other than Jonah and Wiley? What do they like to do other than have sex, and and talk about Wiley? What are their interests?  like why should I route for this couple? 

like it's insane.  I mean hell, I've never liked Jason but i loved JaSam back in the day because their chemistry was off the chart h-o-t.  I have made no bones that I don't like Michael - but i did like Willow (prior to this storyline, and quite frankly it killed any interest i will ever have with her) but they are boring. they aren't even Molly/TJ boring..... they're just... two people who have sex and have a baby in common. And none of them have the sex appeal, the charm/charisma to make it work. 

Edited by Daisy
  • Love 11
17 minutes ago, Daisy said:

like it's insane.  I mean hell, I've never liked Jason but i loved JaSam back in the day because their chemistry was off the chart h-o-t.  I have made no bones that I don't like Michael - but i did like Willow (prior to this storyline, and quite frankly it killed any interest i will ever have with her) but they are boring. they aren't even Molly/TJ boring..... they're just... two people who have sex and have a baby in common. And none of them have the sex appeal, the charm/charisma to make it work. 

Ha! This is a perfect way of describing it. TJ and Molly are boring, but they're rarely on screen, so when they show up (so long as they're not reminding everyone that they're domestic partners) it's like, "aw, they're still together? That's nice."

Michael is a leading man, but he has zero personality and he's never allowed to be wrong. The only interesting scenes he ever has are opposite Brooklyn, which obviously doesn't work. Maxie is the only other personality that works opposite his wet blanket demeanor, but their chem test never went anywhere.

Willow is done as a character now that she's been paired with Michael, because he can never be wrong, and she's become a black and white soap heroine, so there's no where for their story to go except for being terrorized by exes. I anticipate weeks of Michael and Willow privately recapping their confrontation with Chase with one another over and over even though they were both there and we the audience saw it, because that's literally the only thing going on in their life. 

• Love 13
2 minutes ago, absnow54 said:

Ha! This is a perfect way of describing it. TJ and Molly are boring, but they're rarely on screen, so when they show up (so long as they're not reminding everyone that they're domestic partners) it's like, "aw, they're still together? That's nice."

Michael is a leading man, but he has zero personality and he's never allowed to be wrong. The only interesting scenes he ever has are opposite Brooklyn, which obviously doesn't work. Maxie is the only other personality that works opposite his wet blanket demeanor, but their chem test never went anywhere.

Willow is done as a character now that she's been paired with Michael, because he can never be wrong, and she's become a black and white soap heroine, so there's no where for their story to go except for being terrorized by exes. I anticipate weeks of Michael and Willow privately recapping their confrontation with Chase with one another over and over even though they were both there and we the audience saw it, because that's literally the only thing going on in their life. 

Legit the only drama this couple will have is if Wiley gets hurt/killed via the mob due to Michael. (or if Nelle comes back). and honestly, I'll have no sympathy for Willow either way. 

• Love 9

On Today's Show

Oohhhh. Chase gave Michael the document. that's interesting. (someone yesterday said that's what Chase should do!) and then he's like peace out i'm over this and walks out without his chair. Willow is running after Chase. Michael is like "you suck for manipulating Chase, Austin! SHAME!". Austin is like "No better than you sleeping with Chase's wife. SHAME!" Austin is basically like okay maybe I used my baser instincts on Chase so i apologise. insert sob story. BLQ isn't buying. Michael is maybe?

Michael "I lost my father." (Me OH! he's talking about AJ?!) Michael: "recently." (me why i am so stupid, like he would mean AJ). He's all "Why would i let you in the family considering how you treated Chase." are you serious with this crap? DUDE YOU SLEPT WITH CHASE'S WIFE. (also I would pay money if the next time Austin says he wants what's owed him if someone goes, so do you want a Jar of Pickles then?). Sonny taught him not to be a hypocrite. (hahaha). He gives the papers. BLQ brain blew up. 

Chase is actually at home. lol. Willow is like okay yah there are a lot of stuff you don't wanna hear  - okay can i please have a class of water because my AC conked out. I would have closed the door in her face. Honestly. they are trying to absolve Willow. Whatever.  Chase is a better person than me. (this rehash just makes me mad).

Phyllis is cryzzzzzzzzzz. Mike is talkzzzzzzz. (Mike is all i know i had feelings for someone in my past. Phyllis: i hope you had something like that. Me: yah too bad y'all didn't bother searching or anything). 

Peter pulls a gun on Nina. Yeah Peter can  you take out Sonny? apparently Peter is gonna find Louise first and threaten Maxie "you want Louise, be with me. blah blah." like. dude. go away. Nina's excuses are bs-y. Peter blackmails Nina. Daisy doesn't care. 

Spencer + Esme are all chatty chatty about Esme being a bunny boiler psychopath. Trina shows up. Trina says Spencer isn't close with her, and Spencer is like seriously? Esme turned all dark and goes "Trina i know you have a crush on Spence."  Now Trina is "Treen". Trina has no time for Esme. 

Joss is wearing another... weird dress for her (it's pink so it's pretty I have a thing for pink).  Carly/Jax are being buddy buddy about freshman year. We get a rehash of the party.  Jax is throwing subtle shade at Carly. Carly is like i never let anything in my life hurt my kids. (hahahahahhahahahaha).  Joss is having pursed lips and looking at the two of them. Apparently joss is going to be home every weekend (so why.... get rid of the stuff in her room?). now she wants to know what's going on.  Cam is all romanticizzzzzzzzz (Cam I'm just gonna say. get away from Joss now).

Carly is all you don't respect me and my choices about protecting Joss. Jax "like you do? you never see things from my POV." Carly bitch face activated. again how people legit don't look up when Carly opens her mouth because lightning could strike is beyond me . Jax is all "so are you going to tell Joss?" Carly. no. also Carly "if you're going to be on your moral high horse." me hahaha because Carly's never on one. Carly, "I can't trust you." Jax: please how many times have you forgiven Sonny/They forgive you." Carly: "I don't care, I can't forgive you, you betrayed me, that's your fault." 

Maxie runs right into Valentine who has Baileylou.  Valentine is basically all "Peter is all alive and can do whatever to find Louise." Maxie is like oh i doubt it. Val is like why? Maxie obvious look at BaileyLou. and then blah blah i have to get better. 

Austin feels he has the keys to the kingdom. lol okay whatever, Austin. 

show is over. 

• Love 7
1 minute ago, dubbel zout said:

Nina should have shot Peter right away

That's what I said too!!  Whip up your gun, (she already had it in her hand under the counter) and see which one of you can pull the trigger faster.  No, she stupidly puts it back then is forced into blackmail.  Guh.  

• Love 4

Man, WR is truly gawd-awful. 

As nonesensical as it is that Nina would fall for Mike knowing his real identity, if she betrays Maxie, and puts Bailey at risk to keep this secret, she's pretty much ruined as a character.

• Love 12

Robin or Anna or even Lucky should have been the one to kill Faison, not the person I am not going to acknowledge so as to stave off rage blackouts.

Anyway, I don't mind Quartermaine squabbling over the family fortune. It's petty, yes, and part of me is all eat the rich, but it almost feels like the good old days. Scheming and backbiting is pretty much written into Q DNA.

So, Austin and Olivia? Don't soap mothers always fall for the doctors who treat their young children?

Edited by Melgaypet
  • Love 4
1 minute ago, perkie1968 said:

That's what I said too!!  Whip up your gun, (she already had it in her hand under the counter) and see which one of you can pull the trigger faster.  No, she stupidly puts it back then is forced into blackmail.  Guh.  

yeah.  and what's exactly she gonna do? like how does Peter exactly think this is gonna work? the last time in the hospital - Maxie is all "Louise was kidnapped." so why is Peter thinking Maxie knows where Louise is?  Did he find something out?  and I mean hell. Maxie wants nothing to do with Peter so the BRILLIANT plan is "Well I'll kidnap Louise and force Maxie to be with me? Like Maxie and her WSB family.... theoretically - would just be "Oh, oh okay." Wouldn't it be just better to have Peter kidnap Louise and raise her like Liesl raised Britt? and "Punish" Maxie this way? 

And Nina is dumb. Why not just tell (1/2 truths). "I called Carly, she didn't believe me." (true, just that Nina didn't get a word out). "Mike and I talked about his past and he doesn't want anything to do with it. (true , he ust doesn't know that Nina actually knows) so if you wanna re-open wounds and think people are gonna believe your psycho butt, then go ahead. Nope. Nina basically confesses the truth and is all "weep. okay i'll work for you." 

and yah like. the mike thing was scuzzy enough but betraying maxie will kill the character right off. 

5 minutes ago, dubbel zout said:

Nina should have shot Peter right away. Ugh, everyone is so stupid.

i have no idea why she put it back. What's legit the worst thing that happens? He shoots her? okay- but you shoot him and this is over. 

• Love 4

OMG, this Nixon Falls story has been going on for EIGHT MONTHS. That is way too long.

I enjoyed Jax trolling Carly about the MOC.

Uh, Willow, do you remember telling Michael on Wiley's birthday you wish it had been he who was comforting you about your baby and not Chase? So you shut your whore mouth right now. /Happy Endings (RIP)

• Love 13

I think that I was supposed to feel all mushy and Awww when Chase and Willow broke up. All I could think was 'she's so not worth it'.

It seems to me that Carly is the one who can't let go of Jax's betrayallll.

So Joss pushed Cameron into the sand because she liked his bucket more than hers? Girl hasn't changed, has she? Why is Cameron saying that she makes him happier than he ever was before?

Was that dinner for Joss only? Because Cameron also graduated from high school an got into PCU. It would have been gracious to have it for Cameron too.

1 hour ago, Daisy said:

Michael "I lost my father." (Me OH! he's talking about AJ?!) Michael: "recently." (me why i am so stupid, like he would mean AJ). He's all "Why would i let you in the family considering how you treated Chase." are you serious with this crap? DUDE YOU SLEPT WITH CHASE'S WIFE.

Michael: My father taught me to despise hypocrisy.

Me: Is that why he married the show's biggest hypocrite three times and why you slept with your so-called best friend's wife?

1 hour ago, dubbel zout said:

Nina should have shot Peter right away. Ugh, everyone is so stupid.

Nina is about worthless, and Mike is not far behind. Peter has shown himself to be heartless and ruthless and now he's threatening to take James unless she gets him Louise. Nina needs to cut her losses and if she's not going to shoot Peter, she needs to call the police or at least Anna.

• Love 6
8 minutes ago, ouinason said:

Maybe they can have an announcement party?

Then leave the party to have sex.

I'm glad the writers didn't trash Chase. He came off smelling like a damn rose. But I really hope he's done with Willow and Michael, although I'm getting the impression that Chase/Willow is going to be revisited.

I hate Peter, but it suddenly makes sense why Nina knows about Louise and where she is. But I really have to ask, is CW leaving? Did she run over someone's dog? Did she sleep with someone's husband? Is Nina the new Julian? She knows that Sonny is alive which is a huge sin to begin with, but if she gives up Louise's location, that will be super messed up. Peter is not some lamb, he's a sociopath.

Esme could not be more transparent. And stop calling Trina, Treen, psycho. 

I like how Michael can still muster self-righteousness. Shut up, Michael. 

• Love 9
2 minutes ago, YaddaYadda said:

I like how Michael can still muster self-righteousness. Shut up, Michael. 

he is his mother's child after all

15 minutes ago, statsgirl said:

Nina needs to cut her losses and if she's not going to shoot Peter, she needs to call the police or at least Anna.

which she won't coz mike. nina is stupid

15 minutes ago, statsgirl said:

Me: Is that why he married the show's biggest hypocrite three times and why you slept with your so-called best friend's wife?

lol all summed up with the hahahahahahaha. Michael needs to shut up

4 minutes ago, YaddaYadda said:

But I really hope he's done with Willow and Michael, although I'm getting the impression that Chase/Willow is going to be revisited.

considering how kosher he was with both of them, it won't surprise me that Chase will basically be "i started this whole thing,  i can forgive you." then when something "mobby" happens and willow can't handle it, she turns to chase. 

• Love 2
10 minutes ago, Daisy said:

then when something "mobby" happens and willow can't handle it, she turns to chase. 

That would be a step up for her. Right now she's so stupid about Michael, she would accept any mobbiness as long as she could have him and Wylie.

Is Chase too old for Trina?  Esmee and Spencer make such a lovely entitled pair.

• Love 2
4 hours ago, tvgoddess said:

I just have to say, this site went down temporarily and I tell you when I panicked! Lol.

OMG I legit sent a note to the site administrator asking if the forums were down for maintenance or permanently closed! I was just here yesterday and couldn’t imagine my life without my fellow preverts! So glad it was just a glitch. 😀

• LOL 3
  • Love 3
47 minutes ago, statsgirl said:

Sonny actually married Carly FIVE times, so yeah.  

But, LOLLLLLLLLL forever at Sonny "one set of rules for me and mine/another for you" hating hypocrites.  Truly, this show brings the jokes.

• Love 8
23 minutes ago, statsgirl said:

Esmee and Spencer make such a lovely entitled pair.

I definitely see that they're going for both Esme and Trina appealing to different sides of Spencer.  I'm glad that they aren't playing like Esme doesn't know that Spencer is interested in Trina because it was obvious that they were about to kiss when she found them at Wyndemere. I'm actually liking Esme now too; but I actually thought that I detected a sparkette between Esme and Cam both today and last week.  

I was hoping that Chase would hand the letter to Michael and wash his hands of that situation, so I was pleased with those scenes.  I don't see how Austin presenting that to the court would change much of anything since Edward never made an official change to his will.  (I guess it would depend on how far before he died that this document is dated).  I'm a little sad that Chase didn't give Willow a harder time.  Now I hope that they can really test him with Brook Lynn to see if they work together.  If they don't work, maybe they can bring back Briana Lane as a different character, because they had great chemistry.

Edited by drtslim
Misread quoted post
  • Love 1
4 minutes ago, Cheyanne11 said:

But, LOLLLLLLLLL forever at Sonny "one set of rules for me and mine/another for you" hating hypocrites.  Truly, this show brings the jokes.

Did Sonny teach this through a lesson plan, because he didn't teach it through his behavior. See:various child custody shenanigans.

• Love 4
2 hours ago, sacrebleu said:

Man, WR is truly gawd-awful. 

Interesting that he made no allusions to what everyone saw happen to him -- not even a "some people tried to get rid of me," throwaway line. 

Did being frozen give him a different accent? 

• LOL 1
16 minutes ago, jsbt said:

Heinrich sounds like Will Ferrell doing James Lipton

Is it too much to hope this is Faison in a cheese fondu resistant mask?

Edited by absnow54
  • LOL 5
  • Love 1
4 minutes ago, dubbel zout said:

I'm digging it. It's so over the top and hammy, and it's exactly what this ridiculous story needs.

I think that it's over the top and hammy, but it hasn't quite gotten to the point that it's funny to me.  I just need him to pull out the "Superstar" move the way Marty Saybrooke did on OLTL.  That was deliciously over the top!

• Love 3
1 hour ago, statsgirl said:

Is Chase too old for Trina?

Legally no, but technically yes. Especially since she hasn't even had a boyfriend yet. But  they would probably make a very nice couple some day, sailing off and leaving all these other jerks behind. 

Edited by Blackie
eta, clarity
  • Love 1
1 hour ago, YaddaYadda said:

He came off smelling like a damn rose.

I sort of disagree.  They made Millow cheating to be equal to Chase pretending to date Sasha.  Which is utter nonsense because Millow benefitted from Chase's "sin" by getting custody of Wylie, whereas Chase got nothing but a divorce (and the need to wash his eyes out with acid from seeing the post sex bedroom!!)

• Love 5
1 hour ago, drtslim said:

I think that it's over the top and hammy, but it hasn't quite gotten to the point that it's funny to me.  I just need him to pull out the "Superstar" move the way Marty Saybrooke did on OLTL.  That was deliciously over the top!

Marty Saybrooke!  And Austin.  Now that would be a match.  Hahaha

• Useful 1
  • Love 1
32 minutes ago, perkie1968 said:

I sort of disagree.  They made Millow cheating to be equal to Chase pretending to date Sasha.  Which is utter nonsense because Millow benefitted from Chase's "sin" by getting custody of Wylie, whereas Chase got nothing but a divorce (and the need to wash his eyes out with acid from seeing the post sex bedroom!!)

I agree with you, but I was expecting the writers to just vilify Chase and turn him into a completely different character to make the trash smell good. But they didn't. The writers can write as much as they want that Chase's sacrifice of his relationship with Willow for Wylie's sake was equivalent to the shit Willow and Michael pulled. Millow aren't just trash, they are a landfill.

• Love 10
5 hours ago, Daisy said:

Carly is all you don't respect me and my choices about protecting Joss. Jax "like you do? you never see things from my POV." Carly bitch face activated. again how people legit don't look up when Carly opens her mouth because lightning could strike is beyond me

She's such a C U Next Tuesday.  And in what world is HER world a "gray area?"  Good god, the lack of self-awareness is stunning.  Also, did LW and IR get a two-for-one deal on an extreme spray tan?  They were burnt orange.

Of course Willos has to be portrayed as the ~bigger person.  Boohoo, she claims she and Chase had a "once in a lifetime love" while subconsciously counting the minutes until she can have more vanilla sex with Michael.   So Michael wins, and Willow wins, and Chase is the cheese that stands alone.  Fuck you, show.

There's never enough mentions for me of Josslyn's weirdo obsession with corn as a kid, but Cam was never crushing on her when they were kids--he was all about Emma.  As was Spencer.  But of course Princess Volleyball has to be re-written as being the "It" girl from the time she was a child. 

LWB's line reads, complete with Shakespeare-esque pronunciations and bravado, are just so ridiculous.  It's like he thinks he's on Broadway. 

• Love 13
6 minutes ago, Cheyanne11 said:

She's such a C U Next Tuesday.  And in what world is HER world a "gray area?"  Good god, the lack of self-awareness is stunning.  Also, did LW and IR get a two-for-one deal on an extreme spray tan?  They were burnt orange.

Of course Willos has to be portrayed as the ~bigger person.  Boohoo, she claims she and Chase had a "once in a lifetime love" while subconsciously counting the minutes until she can have more vanilla sex with Michael.   So Michael wins, and Willow wins, and Chase is the cheese that stands alone.  Fuck you, show.

There's never enough mentions for me of Josslyn's weirdo obsession with corn as a kid, but Cam was never crushing on her when they were kids--he was all about Emma.  As was Spencer.  But of course Princess Volleyball has to be re-written as being the "It" girl from the time she was a child. 

LWB's line reads, complete with Shakespeare-esque pronunciations and bravado, are just so ridiculous.  It's like he thinks he's on Broadway. 

This is why i am trying to remember if Jax knows if Carly had him drugged so he could lose his custody suit when they were divorcing. Because if he did -  clearly he forgave her (which I wouldn't have). but god forbid he tapes her admitting to the crap she actually did. because betrayal. (and again I believe Jax that he wasn't gonna run to the cops with it, just slap her face with the truth of it because Carly believes she does know wrong but maybe she just needs to hear the stupid coming out of her mouth). 

And the funny thing is. it wouldn't even matter if Joss was 16 instead of 18 - because Carly would think what she is doing - wasn't wrong. at all. She'd still think she was "protecting joss" by fulfilling her dream of being a mob donna.  again, I think this story legit needs to end in one of two ways
1: Joss dies (in more soapy action - in Jax's arms, with Carly and Jason in the area).  or
2: Joss permanently disfigured or injured and Joss finally waking up to the reality the mob life

neither will happen because they don't like doing scars and crap, they won't make her blind, they won't slap her in a wheelchair, and who knows if they will harm another Carly kid. but this storyline truly needs to end up with Jax going  complete ape on Carly for her actions. (sort of how Jax went ape on Sonny when they all thought Brenda went clink! boom! 2.0 - that was so awesome. Just put the gun to your head, Sonny and pull the trigger. Just end it, no one will miss you anyway.). 

As for Chase, well you know again he ultimately wins because he doesn't have to put up w/their crap anymore. And see what a great guy Chase was. he didn't even sucker punch Michael in the balls. 

4 minutes ago, sugarbaker design said:

Who's LWB?

Laura Wright's Boyfriend.

• Love 6

I wish that Chase had not given the paper to Michael to decide what to do with because now Michael looks like a good guy and he's not.

5 hours ago, Cheyanne11 said:

And yet he remembers everything, how to take a pulse, how to win at poker, his special tomato sauce, but he can't remember Carly and doesn't care if he's married. Soul mates.

5 hours ago, drtslim said:

I definitely see that they're going for both Esme and Trina appealing to different sides of Spencer.  I'm glad that they aren't playing like Esme doesn't know that Spencer is interested in Trina because it was obvious that they were about to kiss when she found them at Wyndemere. I'm actually liking Esme now too;

I like her too as a villain, at least she owns her villainy.

I can see Spencer torn and redeeming himself in picking the good girl. I don't know if it will work though, Spencer is so gleeful torturing Ava and Nicholas and thinking that it's justified because Nik fell in love with Ava that redemption is long away.

• Useful 1
  • Love 2
5 hours ago, Cheyanne11 said:

Plus a couple of vow renewals, and one divorce revoked.

I am thrilled that Peter is putting the screws on Nina because she has been so damned idiotic and nutso by continuing this Mike farce. This whole Nixon Falls storyline would have been last spring.

Now Nina actually knows where Bailey is (because Louise is horrible name) but she can put off Peter for a bit.

It is obvious that Peter thinks Maxie knows something about their child because she isn't doing anything trying to find that child or demanding any of the many, many people the she is related to and is friends with into finding her kid. If Peter had just followed Maxie back to Port Charles, he would have seen for himself how attached Maxie is to some other baby.

Peter is going to kidnap Bailey eventually as payback to Valentin when he can't find his daughter, not knowing that Bailey is really his.

• Useful 1
  • Love 1