Type keyword(s) to search

Episode Discussion II: The TFGH

Message added by CM-CrispMtAir,

Culture Check: How can we discuss a character's or actor's appearance without objectifying them? How can we express likes or dislikes and still respect an individual's humanity or be mindful that a character represents a person someone else might relate to or identify with?

• Start Topic

1 hour ago, sacrebleu said:

I'm just curious how GH's security cameras, which were so numerous that two longtime staffers ( Liz and Finn) couldnt figure out a way to circumvent them to dispose of Peter's body, also failed to capture a single shot of a teenager, presumably unfamiliar with the hospital layout, setting fire to a car.

I also was annoyed at Esmee being set up as a foil for Joss instead of Trina. It's Trina's story. she is friends with Ava, she was interested in Spencer (she got doused with fake blood meant for ava). It feels like the show taking away material from Trina to provide a showcase for Joss. 

I think the only reason for Esmee and Joss is because Spencer talking about his life pre Trina. Once Esmee sees how Spencer gravitates to Trina, i think we get a Nelle 2.0 situation. If they are going to have Spencer rescue someone, it makes the most sense for it to be Trina.

• Useful 1
  • Love 7
21 minutes ago, lorj said:

Super weird how joss hugged carly because of her marrying Jason. Its not a real marriage.

She's an idiot--along with the rest of the town aside from Jax and Michael--who thinks it's a real marriage.

Then again, Carly's acting like it will be, too, so...

• Love 4
6 minutes ago, Cheyanne11 said:

Then again, Carly's acting like it will be, too, so...

Carly is probably the biggest idiot of the bunch with whatever her stupid mind conjures up about this wedding. She clearly has expectations.

But this wedding must be consummated, my lord. We must needs present the bloody sheets to the Five Families, elsewise this marriage is no marriage. Surely you understand why we must make this sacrifice.

• LOL 8
  • Love 5

Seeing Valentine had fed Bailey and she'd spit up on his shirt - gave me an idea.  Peter is Bailey/Louise's father, and he'd dead plus evil.  Maxie might allow Valentine to continue to act as father.   Especially since dialogue emphasizes that he makes a good father.  

• Useful 3
  • Love 1
2 hours ago, sacrebleu said:

I also was annoyed at Esmee being set up as a foil for Joss instead of Trina. It's Trina's story. she is friends with Ava, she was interested in Spencer (she got doused with fake blood meant for ava). It feels like the show taking away material from Trina to provide a showcase for Joss. 

I don’t think Joss is going to be involved in that story long term but they definitely shoehorned her in there today to try to give her a badass moment under the guise of standing up for Trina. I would have preferred that Trina got to do it herself. I think they like the Joss actress but struggle to write for her because they want to give the impression that Carly is a good mother and her and Joss have an amazing relationships so she gets left with these moments rather than storylines. God forbid she actually be in danger from the mob, date someone that Carly doesn’t approve of, or have to compete for a love interest. 

• Love 7

Spencer saving Ava—his current archenemy—is classic soap, so it's a tossup if the show will go in that direction or not.

1 hour ago, perkie1968 said:

I'm pretty sure Esme will quickly realize that Spencer has a thing for Trina, so her interest will shift there pretty quickly.  

She barged onto the parapet right before Spencer and Trina were going to kiss, so unless she's blind and completely stupid (not impossible, of course), she's already figured that out.

• Love 9
2 hours ago, perkie1968 said:

So that gave Esme a chance to pick at Joss, because she "knew" her and maybe thought of her as a threat to her relationship with Spencer, depending on what he said of their past. 

Please. The only girl Spencer had a thing for and chased after when he lived in Port Charles was Emma. MiniSheBeast wasn’t even on his radar.

But since Emma is no longer on the show, of course they’re going to retcon; it’s how they roll.

• Love 5

What gets me is how close Nina and Phyllis are. Phyllis was Nina’s nurse for a time while Nina was in a coma. Which means Nina never met or interacted with her at any time until Nina decided to look her up to find her daughter. And Phyllis took care of a comatose Nina. So while I guess she could get attached depending on how long she was there, this insta friendship has been BS from the start. 

and I’m still insulted on behalf of both Phyllis and Lenny that they needed Smike to save them and their business. It’s a wonder they’re able to unlock the front door without his help.  How EVER did they manage before he arrived on their doorstep? 🙄

reading the GH FB page, even the hardcore Sonny fans are sick of this story. There are maybe a couple who don’t think it’s past its expiration date.

• Love 3
12 minutes ago, Sake614 said:

What gets me is how close Nina and Phyllis are. Phyllis was Nina’s nurse for a time while Nina was in a coma. Which means Nina never met or interacted with her at any time until Nina decided to look her up to find her daughter. And Phyllis took care of a comatose Nina. So while I guess she could get attached depending on how long she was there, this insta friendship has been BS from the start. 

and I’m still insulted on behalf of both Phyllis and Lenny that they needed Smike to save them and their business. It’s a wonder they’re able to unlock the front door without his help.  How EVER did they manage before he arrived on their doorstep? 🙄

reading the GH FB page, even the hardcore Sonny fans are sick of this story. There are maybe a couple who don’t think it’s past its expiration date.

It’s got to come to a head soon, right? Carly & Jason have set a wedding date so I guess there’s a reveal in there somewhere. I’m not sure how Sonny would land there though. I think the bigger impact would have to have wedding go through and then afterwards Sonny would show up…..I’m guessing. At best, another month of Nixon Falls to deal with. 

• Useful 2
20 hours ago, seasons said:

Michael E. Knight - so glad to see soap veterans from other soaps on GH. But his look confuses me with that smooth baby face and white hair. 

Ah, my silver-haired cherub! When he had a short, but memorable stint on Y & R, I tagged him that, and yes it's great to see him again.

• Love 5
5 hours ago, sacrebleu said:

I'm just curious how GH's security cameras, which were so numerous that two longtime staffers ( Liz and Finn) couldnt figure out a way to circumvent them to dispose of Peter's body, also failed to capture a single shot of a teenager, presumably unfamiliar with the hospital layout, setting fire to a car.

There also would be video in the garage, since they had Jason's GSW on camera during his and Britt's escape.

I'd also like to know if Esme dug up Kiki's grave singlehandedly to get Kiki's ID badge. (And no one noticed.)

• Love 1
17 hours ago, Gam2 said:

I don’t think the actress who plays Terry is a very good one. She’s very monotone with little expression in her voice or on her face. I understand that she’s a trans person but that shouldn’t mean that she doesn’t have any acting talent.

She doesn't seem very good to me either and I think the monotone is probably a big part of it.

• Love 4
1 hour ago, ciarra said:

I'd also like to know if Esme dug up Kiki's grave singlehandedly to get Kiki's ID badge. (And no one noticed.)

I doubt she dug up the body.  It's more likely that she broke into the hospital system (as one does!!) and made a copy from Kiki's original work file.  

1 hour ago, ciarra said:

There also would be video in the garage, since they had Jason's GSW on camera during his and Britt's escape

If only Jordan or someone competent had been in charge of Ava's case (instead of that one fire fighter) and had checked security footage and taken DNA from the badge.  

So the show is telling us that even though Edward has been dead for what, seven years or so, that no one in that house ever cleaned up his office?  Tracy never ransacked that room looking for anything she could use to her advantage?  They kept it preserved for a dead man?  They didn't need the extra room to convert into one of their 345 daycare rooms for all of the children who end up at the Q mansion?  So Chase, would just walk in the room after all the years and manage to find the alleged peice of paper, just like that?  Sure.  

• Love 10
13 minutes ago, perkie1968 said:

If only Jordan or someone competent had been in charge of Ava's case (instead of that one fire fighter) and had checked security footage and taken DNA from the badge.  

Too bad Dante didn't respond to shrug and tell Ava maybe she should stay away from cars.

• LOL 1
  • Love 1
On 8/19/2021 at 3:46 PM, perkie1968 said:

Well, I did not see that coming.  Nurse Eavesdropper is Esmee Prince (insert eye roll for that last name) and is dating Spencer.  Which makes Spencer's behaviour towards Trina, especially yesterday and earlier today when he looked like he was ready to shove his tongue down her throat, even worse.  What a little pissant.

I thought Nurse Eavesdropper was going to turn out to be a girl Spencer paid as a helper in his stalker activities. IMO he didn't looked shocked when his father announced that Ava's car was on fire but she wasn't hurt.  Then when she kissed Spencer in front of Trina, I figured she was a wannabe girlfriend (a 'friend with benefits' situation perhaps) whom Spencer confided in/complained to at school but never intended for her to be a real girlfriend in his Port Charles life, hence the vague comment "France will always be there" when Britt asked him about his love life.  He is a little pissant. And his father, grandmother and stepgrandfather as well as his "friends" should be questioning how it is that Spencer never mentioned seeing anyone, she wasn't there by his side during all the drama at the party (Trina was) but then she shows up and claims she's his gf and they share everything.

On 8/19/2021 at 4:03 PM, dubbel zout said:

Laura, your son is in his thirties. At this point it's not up to you to "save" him.

BH looked amazing in that top.

Actually, I think Nikolas is in his 40s. When TC made his debut as Nikolas in the '90s, he was supposed to be not much older than teen Lucky. Lulu is supposedly 30-something now, and she was a baby when TC debuted.

She really did.

On 8/19/2021 at 4:08 PM, Daisy said:

well considering all these people are FoJ (Friends of Jason) where evil doings is applauded, 

I  was taken aback when Epiphany said she considered Jason to be a friend.  She has been helpful to him before, but as far as I know the only thing  she ever got out of it was him hiring her son, who was later murdered. I liked Elizabeth and Bobbie both spelling out the co-dependency of the Jason- Carly  relationship, without actually using the word. Elizabeth's history with Jason is complicated and they have a kid, and I get that Bobbie unfortunately will always protect and defend Jason/Sonny/Carly.  The other two nurses really don't know Jason at all. And if this is supposed to be a night of Terry inviting nurses out, where's Felix? The Show just made a point about Elizabeth and Felix being important nurses, in the scenes with student Nurse Tait.

On 8/19/2021 at 4:19 PM, GHScorpiosRule said:

And when she cut Elizabeth’s hours, it was at Finn’s request/demand.

No, she was told to cut Elizabeth's hours. Finn requested that she be transferred from working with him when she got suspicious about the Chase situation.

On 8/19/2021 at 5:55 PM, statsgirl said:

Wow, what a bunch of bitches, led by Epiphany, Bobbie, Terry and yes, Liz. And Shut up Terry, if it was your party, it was your invitation to extend.

Yup, it was up to Terry to invite Britt.  The scenes came off as very "I'm/Terry is the good boss who appreciates this team of nurses, we already know/I'm telling you that you have to earn good will from this team in order to be included in, or invited to, such a gathering."  Terry's attitude about Britt sitting alone at the bar seemed to be "you're alone, you did it to yourself, too bad so sad. Terry and Bobbie were the worst, as Bobbie made damn sure to let Britt know she feels "Nurse Spencer" is superior.  (Although I wonder if that's just part of the Spencer entitlement, that we've seen in Lulu's behavior so many times.)

On 8/19/2021 at 8:06 PM, GHScorpiosRule said:

Because she hasn’t “ALWAYS” been loyal to him.

I still remember her accusing Jason of being abusive or some such when she ran to the Quartermaines with Baby Michael in tow and ended up marrying AJ for…reasons. That’s some real loyalty there.

I caught that comment from Elizabeth as well; I don't know if she has any awareness of that incident because she got close to Jason after that was over and he had given up Michael.

On 8/19/2021 at 8:40 PM, racked said:

Not to mention she might want to try some of this lecturing on her other son, who has completely abandoned all of his children? I remain bitter about how they destroyed Lucky offscreen. 

The Show has made it clear since JJ left that Aiden is Lucky's only child. I remember when Elizabeth said the father of "my youngest" is an absentee dad, and when there was a mention of Lucky at Christmastime a couple years ago, she told Franco that Cam had encouraged "Aiden to spend Christmas with his dad in Ireland." (As in, Cam and Lucky do not consider themselves to be father and son.) Jake's lines since HW took over the role, especially in the last two years, have him calling Jason "dad" and re: Franco "I'll miss being your son."

5 hours ago, Cheetara1986 said:

Once Esmee sees how Spencer gravitates to Trina, i think we get a Nelle 2.0 situation. If they are going to have Spencer rescue someone, it makes the most sense for it to be Trina.

Yup. As soon as they were alone, when Trina left, I thought "she's supposed to be Michael's Nelle - obsessed with being his "love," and is dangerous/mentally unhinged. " He is going to get in way over his head with this girl, and need Joss and Cam for backup when jealous Esme targets Trina. I won't be surprised if Spencer is "redeemed by saving Trina and Ava" from his lunatic girlfriend.  I hope Laura will apologize to Nikolas. The line about her fears regarding him becoming a Cassadine are now coming true was rich. She knows he had an affair with his brother's fiance, that Spencer is the result of an affair with Sonny's then-married sister, she's supposed to know that he paid someone to shoot Hayden, she knows he let all his loved ones think he was dead for years in order to reclaim his fortune.....he hardly has a record of being a moral, upstanding guy.

I don't get why they all decided he must be innocent just because he wasn't around when Ava's car burst into flames. It's not like he doesn't have the means to make that happen. 

On a related noted, why isn't anyone asking Trina about "Victor" anymore? Now after the party drama is the perfect time to address that lie. When Portia came upon the two of them in the park right after July 4th, Trina introduced him as Victor. And now, Portia knows that he is Spencer, son of Nikolas, but doesn't express concern that Spencer lied to her/her and her daughter? Come on.

Spencer's anger IMO seems to be that his father outsmarted and scared him, when he always thinks of himself as the epic smart schemer in the room. There is a mixture of hurt and smug superiority present as well though, about how Nikolas has been so focused on Ava whom he feels is inferior the Cassadines, instead of on their father-son relationship and choosing a woman whom Spencer decides is worthy of being in their lives.  Spencer flat out said to Trina that he threw this party for her, to show "I'm worthy."

• Love 5

Yeah, the GH Mean Girls club aren’t people I would want to hangout with. Does Bobbie have amnesia? I’ve been watching since 1977 or so and I remember every nasty thing she did to Laura and now she has a daughter who is nastier than her. Now, she’s laughing and giggling at Brit. I would say sit down girl but she was sitting the whole time. So, I will just girl bye! 

• Love 6

Hey, Cam acknowledged that him and Spencer are cousins.  Good thing Esme didn't want more details on why they share the same grandma, lest Cam be forced to acknowledge by name the man who raised him for years...

Also, I continue to hate the narrative that Britt and/or Cyrus fired poor, innocent Monica and Bobbie when their totally unethical actions opened them up to said firing.

Finally, I hated the Britt/GNO stuff on Thursday.  I thought it was a bad look on the nurses and I'm wary the show's trying to sand off Britt's edges because she's in Jason's orbit.  Just have her go visit Brad again!

Edited by TeeVee329
  • Love 10
39 minutes ago, Bringonthedrama said:

I hope Laura will apologize to Nikolas. The line about her fears regarding him becoming a Cassadine are now coming true was rich. She knows he had an affair with his brother's fiance, that Spencer is the result of an affair with Sonny's then-married sister, she's supposed to know that he paid someone to shoot Hayden, she knows he let all his loved ones think he was dead for years in order to reclaim his fortune.....he hardly has a record of being a moral, upstanding guy.

I don't get why they all decided he must be innocent just because he wasn't around when Ava's car burst into flames. It's not like he doesn't have the means to make that happen. 

@Bringonthedrama, I am always impressed at your ability to make the writing on this show make sense so let me try this one. Laura is afraid of Nik going all Cassadine but the idea that Spencer might frightens her even more.  Not only Spencer younger and still developing, Laura herself was his parental figure in those years when Nik was gone, and Laura was the person he talked to when he refused to talk to Nik. (And Sonny of course, there isn't a plot that Sonny doesn't have his fingers in.) I can imagine that Laura would be almost desperate to believe that it's not her darling grandson doing those horrible things.  Trina was falling for him, or at least she was till Esmee showed up, so she would want to believe him too.

4 minutes ago, TeeVee329 said:

Also, I continue to hate the narrative that Britt and/or Cyrus fired poor, innocent Monica and Bobbie when their total unethical actions opened them up to said firing.

But Bobbie and Monica totally believe that they were innocent, they were saving Michael's son from Evil Nelle. Forget that they were a huge financial liability to the hospital, it's all Britt's fault for firing them (which she couldn't have, it would have been a Board level decision).

On Friday's show I got the feeling that Chase is getting over being in love with Willow with all her dissembling. Finally.

• Love 8

I've never liked Spencer, so that colors things for me, but I can't feel sorry for SORASed Spencer or the adults in his life. This is what happens when you set no boundaries. The little turd grows up into a big turd. And you can't tell me he was shunted off to boarding school in Europe when all we heard was what a good time he was having, with no reason to believe otherwise. It's not as if Spencer had been writing SOS letters to Lesley, for example. His skipping out of school to travel were to show us what a scamp he still was, not that he was desperate for some sort of supervision.

UGH.

• Love 12
1 hour ago, dubbel zout said:

His skipping out of school to travel were to show us what a scamp he still was, not that he was desperate for some sort of supervision.

But the narrative changes when you replace the actor especially if you're going in a new direction with that character.  So pretty much what existed before with the character can be dismissed or hand waved away.  The same way SJB was weepy effed up Carly and TB was entitled, my poop doesn't stink Carly and LW is earth mother/soccer mom Carly.  

So while Spencer's antics as portrayed by 10 year old NB will be seen as 'oh what a silly boy' that no longer exists because young adult Spencer has more issues.  

• Love 3
2 hours ago, Kim0820 said:

September 17 is the anniversary of the adoption of the Constitution - it ought to be unconstitutional for the Borg and the She-Beast to get married on that day! 

I'm just glad we have a likely date for the end of Smike. Or at least Nixon Falls.

• Love 3
3 hours ago, perkie1968 said:

But the narrative changes when you replace the actor especially if you're going in a new direction with that character.  So pretty much what existed before with the character can be dismissed or hand waved away.  The same way SJB was weepy effed up Carly and TB was entitled, my poop doesn't stink Carly and LW is earth mother/soccer mom Carly.  

So while Spencer's antics as portrayed by 10 year old NB will be seen as 'oh what a silly boy' that no longer exists because young adult Spencer has more issues.  

I disagree. The narrative doesn’t have to change because the character is recast. That’s just laziness. Spencer wasn’t 10 the last time we saw him before the recast. He was like 15. I don’t see any other new issues with this piece of shit character.

And it’s really bugging me, but I would like to know why the show keeps dressing Amanda Setton in boxy blazers when it’s supposed to be SUMMER.

• Love 5

I hated the GNO. And I'm trying to remember why I used to like Epiphany.  It's sad when Nixon Falls was a welcome break from them, Laura, Spencer, Esme and the rest. 

I did like Martin flirting with Anna and the ending with BL and Chase.   

• Love 5
4 minutes ago, tessaray said:

I hated the GNO. And I'm trying to remember why I used to like Epiphany.  It's sad when Nixon Falls was a welcome break from them, Laura, Spencer, Esme and the rest. 

I did like Martin flirting with Anna and the ending with BL and Chase.   

Epiphany is still around? I thought she was phased out ages ago. Huh.

• Love 2
9 hours ago, GHScorpiosRule said:

The narrative doesn’t have to change

Maybe change isn't the right word, maybe it's more re-alligned.  When Drew Garrett played michael he was super angry all the time.  But when they brought on Chad, all that anger was gone and he was very puppy dog-ish, which was to show what the prison rape would do to a person like that siince that was basically the first storyline Chad had when he started.   

So, in order to show us that adult Spencer's antics can't be considered cute anymore they have to change the narrative a litte.   The last time we saw NB's Spencer was in Jan 2020 and he was finding out that Nik was not dead and was happily married to Ava.  So while Spencer previous antics and acting out was more about being childish (as shown by NB), those same antics in an adult are now showing us the result of someone who "lost" a father, was under attack (by Valentin) did not get the support promised (by Ava) and was shuffled off (by Laura) to be on his own during his formative years.  

I'm not condoning any of Spencer's actions but they are clearly showing us the reason for it.  Also right now, I hate the recast, so that colors my perception as well.  

9 hours ago, GHScorpiosRule said:

And it’s really bugging me, but I would like to know why the show keeps dressing Amanda Setton in boxy blazers when it’s supposed to be SUMMER.

I still say it has to do with AS being concerned about leftover baby weight.  A blazer takes the emphasis off of the torso/waist area.  

• Love 4

I get what you're saying about realigning the narrative, @perkie1968, and to a certain extent I agree that it's necessary with a SORASed kid character/recast. But the show really pushed the "Spencer is a precocious scamp and isn't that hilarious" agenda hard enough for me to give serious side-eye to them trying to tell me now it was all about him craving discipline. As silly as it was, the "epic rave" was pretty in-character for Spencer of any age, and linking that to insecurity would work better for me. And use his anger at Nik for lying about being dead for three years to explain his behavior. I buy that. Nik's betrayal there was absolute.

CD took over Michael when Michael came out of the coma, so any change in personality could be explained away. I'm pretty sure that's why they put Michael in a coma in the first place, or at least they lucked out that was his story when they decided to recast and send the character in a different direction.

• Love 2
1 minute ago, dubbel zout said:

CD took over Michael when Michael came out of the coma, so any change in personality could be explained away

No, Drew Garrett was the SORAS’D Michael,, who was the angry little pissant. They suddenly recast him with Chad. I’m not sure why. I think I read that they needed someone who would be believable as a rape victim and Drew couldn’t do that? Or something behind the scenes that got him fired?

As for Spencer, I recall how he and Nikolas reconciled and had a plan to get all the money back after he married Ava. There was a phone call that Lulu overheard and reamed him out for doing that. THAT was dropped to how Nik and Spencer were estranged again. Maybe that’s why Spencer started stalking Ava-Nik fell in love with her and Spencer sees that as another betrayal.

19 minutes ago, GHScorpiosRule said:

No, Drew Garrett was the SORAS’D Michael,, who was the angry little pissant. They suddenly recast him with Chad. I’m not sure why. I think I read that they needed someone who would be believable as a rape victim and Drew couldn’t do that?

Oh, right. My bad. 

6 hours ago, dubbel zout said:

"Spencer is a precocious scamp and isn't that hilarious" agenda hard enough for me to give serious side-eye to them trying to tell me now it was all about him craving discipline.

Spencer being a scamp wasn't about discipline but that's past Spencer.  But I do believe that the Spencer we see now, who's acting out now, the show is not trying to say that he's still the same old Spencer.  I actually believe they are saying he's acting out now, because of the events of the past three years.  

This clip is from the last NB Spencer/Nikolas scene and I believe it's the bridge from scamp Spencer and current Spencer.  

• Love 1
16 hours ago, WendyCR72 said:

Epiphany is still around? I thought she was phased out ages ago. Huh.

Evidently she's been using up her vacation days in Cabo? At least since Cyrus got the boot. 

I'm sorry, but I would never talk to or about my boss that way.  Britt should have just stared them down and left, letting them wonder how or if she would retaliate.  

• Useful 1
  • Love 12

Just got caught up. Are they trying to make us glad GF will be off screen for a while, cuz my god what a self-righteous harpy! It's her right to be unhappy with Nik and all, but who is she to judge?! She is not exactly the paragon of perfect life choices or exemplary parenting! 

As for Carly, I was thinking it would be the most amazing thing ever if Jason pulled a Ross at the wedding and said "..take thee Britt...er, Carly..."  

• LOL 8
  • Love 5
On 8/21/2021 at 10:50 AM, ByaNose said:

It’s got to come to a head soon, right? Carly & Jason have set a wedding date so I guess there’s a reveal in there somewhere. I’m not sure how Sonny would land there though. 

Easy. Nina attends the wedding (or goes to visit Wiley) and Smike decides to surprise her by following her there. Only he’s the one who gets surprised when he sees the newlyweds and his insta-memories flood back in. <insert soapy crescendo>

15 hours ago, TVbitch said:

As for Carly, I was thinking it would be the most amazing thing ever if Jason pulled a Ross at the wedding and said "..take thee Britt...er, Carly..."  

Makes sense. After all, Jason and Britt are only on a break!

• LOL 4
  • Love 1
28 minutes ago, absnow54 said:

I do like that Carly and Jason inconveniently scheduled their marriage of convenience on a Friday, so it can end the week on a cliffhanger. 

I thought they were a day ahead or behind due to preemption. Anyhoo, FV needs a good cliffhanger to wrap up his Emmy winning Nixon Falls storyline. <sarcasm>

• LOL 4
3 minutes ago, BlancheDevoreaux said:

get rewarded for my efforts by having to see that Peter is still on this show?

Can't anybody just stay dead?  This is not Supernatural or The Walking Dead, people.

• LOL 2
  • Love 5

Is Leo Austic?

I want to tackle Austin and shave his head. that ponytail is yucky. blegh blegh voting shares he wants it for justice. just kick a rock. 

I can't even, even with with Willow and Michael. if this is how willow feels why not say anything this morning? why tell michael that you want to tell Chase it's over? just tell him and stop being drama (i know it's soap but you know what i mean). Willow wasn't put in a terrible situation. Chase said "Do you still wanna be with me? You don't have to." Willow "sure."  (again if they made this about her needing help in regards to the dead baby/cult whatever but they are not) so basically it's just a lot of "I suck" Michael "you aren't you are brave and strong like Carly." whatever, pass me my ski pole. 

Michael.... do you hear the crap coming out of your mouth? holy moses. 

BLQ has no time for Chase lol but the whole "if you value my friendship you'll tell me about this." um BLQ, if you valued Chase's friendship you would have not been quiet about Willow and Michael

Sam is still all "oh yah i need to find info on Drew." like she has to do laundry. 

Olivia is legit taking this kid with a cut that small from a plastic twist tab to the hospital for stitches? seriously? 

I'm surprised Nina hasn't had a stroke yet with Maxie saying "lemme stay here with you."  All she has to say "hi- someone just died you can't stay here."

well. see you Laura. 

• Love 8
4 minutes ago, BlancheDevoreaux said:

No. Just no.  Oh heck no, GH.  No no no no no.  This was a low blow.  Why on earth did I have to sit through ridiculously boring Millow scenes and then, get rewarded for my efforts by having to see that Peter is still on this show?  Not okay. Not cool. Not acceptable.  And I see that tomorrow I get to have more Sonny/Mike scenes. I'm officially in the hate-watch category.

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

• LOL 13
  • Love 3
1 hour ago, ByaNose said:

I thought they were a day ahead or behind due to preemption.

I think the last preemption was about 4 weeks ago, so we might be back on track.

Onto today's show....

Maxie:  I want to stay here in Nixon Falls with you

Nina: ARRRRRRRRRRRRRGHHHHHH.  Uhm, I'm thinking NO.  <text from Mike>   Yep, I;m thinking you should go.  And right now.  

JOrdan:  Cyrus ordered a hit on Martin and Laura.  Both of you need to go into protective custody immediately.  It will last about a month, until Genie's finished her summer vacation.  

Laura:  Who needs a mayor and a high falutin lawyer.  Let's go

Sam: I need to see the WSB files on drew's plane

Anna:  Ok.  

Valentin:  We should look too, to see if it will lead us to Peter.

Ned:  How much do you want to leave

Austin:  Voting shares

Ned:  Yeah, but how much money

Ausin:  No money just voting shares

Ned:  Yeah but, how much money'

Austin :  Voting shares, and more voting shares

BLQ:  wheelchair... you not in it....

Chase:  Yep, I can walk.  

BLQ  this paper says Edward talked to his lawyer about changing his will.  

Chase:  I'm siding with Austin because Millow cheated on me

BLQ:  Yeah but.....

Me:  I dont' care how many stupid pieces of paper you find in Eddie's office, none of them are legal..   I can write on 7899 pieces of paper around my house that I want my fortune to go the the Queen of England, doesn't mean she has a legal leg to stand on.  So stupid

Willow:  I'm a terrible person

Michael:  No, I'm a terrible person

Me;  YOU'RE BOTH TERRIBLE PEOPLE.  YOU SUCK

Who's watching Maxie leave the Tano?

Mother Effer, Peter's alive.  Stupid, stupid, stupid Peter.  I hate you show.  Also, no signs of having had his head bashed in a month ago.  

• LOL 1
  • Love 9

Wait. Peter is alive?!

WHY?!

Geeze.

6 minutes ago, perkie1968 said:

Me:  I dont' care how many stupid pieces of paper you find in Eddie's office, none of them are legal..   I can write on 7899 pieces of paper around my house that I want my fortune to go the the Queen of England, doesn't mean she has a legal leg to stand on.  So stupid

see. THIS IS WHAT I AM SAYING. like. sure he has a memo saying he was GOING to do it but he DIDN'T do it. that is the last standing WILL  (noterized and everything). like. crap. like sure it sucks that Edward died from water poisoning or whatever he died from before he added Jimmy lee back in but thems the breaks kid. 

• Love 2

Is it a huge surprise Peter is alive? Shoving him into a freezer in the GH basement wasn't ever going to be a permanent solution.

3 minutes ago, perkie1968 said:

Willow:  I'm a terrible person

Michael:  No, I'm a terrible person

Me;  YOU'RE BOTH TERRIBLE PEOPLE.  YOU SUCK

SERIOUSLY.

• Love 9
11 minutes ago, perkie1968 said:

Mother Effer, Peter's alive.  Stupid, stupid, stupid Peter.  I hate you show.  Also, no signs of having had his head bashed in a month ago. 

So, what? Did he swallow a magic pill as Finn tossed him down the stairs that would keep him alive after Finn and Elizabeth put him in a fucking FREEZER???? The Stoopid, it BURRRRRNS.

1 minute ago, dubbel zout said:

Is it a huge surprise Peter is alive?

StOOPID me really thought he was truly dead, like Julian and Neil. Especially after dumping him in the freezer with icicles forming on his fucking punchable FACE.

Edited by GHScorpiosRule
  • Love 9
1 minute ago, GHScorpiosRule said:

StOOPID me really thought he was. Especially after dumping him in the freezer with icicles forming on his fucking punchable FACE.

does this mean Gifted Nurse Elizabeth Webber Spencer Baldwin has no idea how to take a pulse, because she said he wuz dead. 

• LOL 11
  • Love 1

WHY???????? Who are these many people who want Peter alive? Because I don't know of a single person (other than LW) who wants him back on the show. Read the room, Frank.

I have to admire Anna's fashion sense, matching the colour of her drink to her outfit.

Yes Willow, you are terrible. But Michael is even worse.  And you two have picked up the constant mutual propping of Carly and Jason.

Josh S's expression when BL said "maybe Wiley spilled something on it" was priceless. I'm glad BL didn't tear up the paper but she's threatening Chase with the loss of her friendship at a time when he's lost the friendship of Willow and Michael. Mean. I hope Chase doesn't give in.

7 minutes ago, Daisy said:

Is Leo Austic?

I want to tackle Austin and shave his head. that ponytail is yucky. blegh blegh voting shares he wants it for justice. just kick a rock.

I was wondering that too as soon as he became focused on the swim mask. And fidget spinners are a good toy for kids with autism and ADHD.It would be a good storyline. I hope that was why Austin wants to see him again.

And yes 1000X to Austin's hair.

• Love 7

Great! Peter is alive and probably heard the whole conversation about how Louise is with BLQ and Valentin. His ass couldn't have stayed dead. And he was pronounced dead by a nurse and a doctor. I hope nobody that Elizabeth and Finn have pronounced dead has been buried or cremated or whatever.

Shut up, BL about the whole if Chase values your friendship. You obviously didn't value his friendship enough to tell him the truth. Even when he told her about the belt and the shirt, she tried to justify it to him. Give me a break! And Chase doesn't even know about her knowing.

Infinity shut up, Willow and Michael. Shut up to the universe and back. And die. It's all my fault, no, it's my fault. I'm to blame, no I'm to blame. Am I supposed to feel sympathy for these two? Am I supposed to feel sad for them? Am I supposed to be rooting for them when all I ever do is roll my eyes so hard it makes my head hurt? You are both horrible people. Stabbed a decent person in the back.

Edited by YaddaYadda
  • Love 13

I guess Peter will never really die. That's all. And we have LW to thank for it. 🙄 It is sad that GH doesn't know when to wrap up a plot. 

I'm Team Austin (mostly b/c I have no deep love for the Qs - esp given how they treated my BW/AJ), but why did Brook Lynn give that paper back to Chase?! LOL! I wouldn't have done that. Just keep the paper, Brook Lynn! 

Peter's back so is Chase really about to be freed from being a Millow prop . . . . eh . . . I don't know. I certainly hope so. This story is overdone. LOL! It's burnt to a crisp. It's a DOA, boring story that no fan base likes. Some were worried Chase was going to go "bad," but that didn't even come close to happening from my perspective. I'm still waiting for Chase to do something bad, and taking that paper for Austin does not rank, IMO. As I see it, if Chase isn't going to get any interesting revenge on Millow AND he's not going to tell them off in a proper way where they are both humiliated and judged by the town, then I'm fine w/the story ending on a whimper tomorrow. That fits Millow to a tee. I'm over it and have been over it for months now. I'm ready for a new chapter in Chase's life. That said, I'm not sure if it's really ending. Austin could burst through the doors, delaying things AGAIN!! GH needs to know when to end a plot. 

Guess it's actually good Maxie and Brook Lynn came up w/this plan AND Fiz never revealed that Peter was "dead" since he's actually alive. I didn't pay attn to the NF scenes b/c it's NF but Maxie will need to keep up this ruse for awhile. Knowing GH, the truth will be revealed in 2025! 

Bye Laura! After the way she trashed her son and wrote him off as evil b/c of his genetics, I'm happy to see the back of her. 

I'm probably in the minority, but I like Austin. Liked his scenes w/Ned, Olivia, and Leo. He always seems up to something so I'm intrigued by him. 

I want more Drew. I'm interested in his story. That's all I got for today. 

Edited by lala2
  • Love 4
8 minutes ago, statsgirl said:

Josh S's expression when BL said "maybe Wiley spilled something on it" was priceless.

That was amazing.

OMG, shut up, Michael and Willow. Shut up, shut up, SHUT UP. /Dawn on BtVS

LOL at all the pretzeling the show is doing to explain GF's break. Too bad MEK is caught up in it. Couldn't Laura have gone on some endless mayor's trip à la Monica and her medical conferences?

Why does Leo have to be autistic to snub Sam? That showed common sense to me.

• LOL 6
  • Love 8