Type keyword(s) to search

Episode Discussion II: The TFGH

Message added by CM-CrispMtAir,

Culture Check: What is our goal with this dialogue?

We aim to foster a kinder, more inclusive community. Suggesting extreme actions, even against fictional characters, detracts from this objective. Please focus on constructive and respectful discussions. 

• Start Topic

1 minute ago, perkie1968 said:

I was thinking, karate chop him in the neck.  He was all up in her face, with that long neck of his exposed, and that was the first though that went through my mind.  Also, grab the baseball bat and smack him around a little.  

Everytime peter grabs someone like that i just have SING in my head.
Solar Plexus, Instep, Nose, GROIN!

2 minutes ago, perkie1968 said:

In the world where Sonny's worm food, 6 feet under.  I a world where Sonny is in fact alive, not so much.  

when people say this i am like you are all so deluded. I wish it was Sept. 20th. because I'm assuming the 17th is friday. (yeup just checked calendar). 

9 minutes ago, tvgoddess said:

Truer words. WTF, Anna? But really WTF, Show. They're propping this MOC as twu wuv so damn hard and it's just so pathetic.

It was soo dumb. and they are. i mean heck. it wouldn't even be so bad if you know Jason didn't look like he was going to puke every 3 seconds when the marriage is being brought up. Or you know. we didn't KNOW it was going to be a MOC

10 minutes ago, tvgoddess said:

Same, but you know they will. And I will gouge out my eyes at Jarly too. The whole thing is making me want Sonny to come back and blast the both of them - call her a faithless whore and declare them dead to him. Thanks a lot, Show. It took this to get me to want Sonny back. Fuck off.

i know. and I know x 2. 

that will only last until Sonny does something illegal that Carly will see (again), and they'll get married (again) and the power of their whatevers make them have sex. (the only fly in this ointment is if - seriously, Mike turns into Sonny and Sonny decides he still wants Nina. but Sonny is gonna want his bidnziss so who knows where this is going). 

stupidness. stupidness everywhere. 

and the previews is doubling down on the stupid. (sigh). 

• Love 3
1 hour ago, Daisy said:

Why not give Gladys Brando's apartment and Sasha and Brando get a new apartment. It's not that complicated. 

I was thinking the same thing when Brando said the one Lucy showed Gladys was nicer then his, he should of said "fine, I'll take it!"

Lucy and Gladys could be long lost sisters, anyone else see it?

Having Smike and Peter in scenes together does NOT elevate either one's acting. YIKES!!

• Love 12

I think Sonny wanting Nina and his business might be the only thing that would make this interesting. Jason would go back to being his lieutenant and Carly's head would explode.

Wes Ramsey apparently thinks that he's auditioning for Richard III. The head shakes and the tics, oy.

Why is Anna propping the "Jason is a wonderful man and your marriage is wonderful" bull? Even if she hangs out with grey characters, even if Jason is Robin's ex, let's keep a touch on reality here.

Gladys putting the moves of Novak was the most I've enjoyed her.  Carly threatening Gladys over Brando and Sasha's relationship gets a big "Shut up, Carly".

1 hour ago, Daisy said:

Oh Lucy is only upset because Lisel ruined the nurses ball a few times. 

I'll give Obrecht a pass because unlike most of the "talent" at the Nurses Ball, Gati can actually sing.

21 hours ago, 30 Helens said:

Can’t it be both?

lf Ryan is working with Esme, he wouldn't want to warn Alexis that she's dangerous and bad.

On 8/28/2021 at 3:06 AM, Winston Wolfe said:

This flies under the radar, but the Luke Spencer character not only saved soaps, but revitalized modern broadcast fiction as well. In reality, he was the first true "anti-hero" since the B&W Bogart days. A truly Grey character, with some darkness, but in the end you could always count on him to save the day.

You make me wish I'd been around in the day. By the time I got back to GH they had given Geary too much power over his storylines and Luke was going from woman to woman and sleazy enough so that I wondered what the fuss about him had been.

• Love 6
2 minutes ago, ffwbe said:

What kind of prison is this exactly? I’m confused

a community centre prison apparently

9 minutes ago, statsgirl said:

Wes Ramsey apparently thinks that he's auditioning for Richard III. The head shakes and the tics, oy.

I know. like. he'd probably be a good theatre actor but it's not working on the soap

22 minutes ago, Blackie said:

Lucy and Gladys could be long lost sisters, anyone else see it?

yeah very similar.

• Love 4
38 minutes ago, statsgirl said:

I think he read on Wikipedia that William Shatner started out as a Shakespearean actor and used that as a guide lol.

• LOL 9
  • Love 2
7 hours ago, statsgirl said:
On 8/28/2021 at 3:06 AM, Winston Wolfe said:

This flies under the radar, but the Luke Spencer character not only saved soaps, but revitalized modern broadcast fiction as well. In reality, he was the first true "anti-hero" since the B&W Bogart days. A truly Grey character, with some darkness, but in the end you could always count on him to save the day.

You make me wish I'd been around in the day. By the time I got back to GH they had given Geary too much power over his storylines and Luke was going from woman to woman and sleazy enough so that I wondered what the fuss about him had been.

I know. There are so many GH fans today that have no idea that Luke actually used to be cool, once you got past the reconned rape/seduction of Laura.

Some of the plot lines so cheesy, like stopping Mikkos Cassadine from freezing the world, but there was some good stuff too. His adventures with Robert F! Scorpio back in the day were must-see soap. And in those 5 minutes when he was Mayor of Port Chuckles, elected right before Laura escaped from Stavros, he really tried to helped people.

As show runners came and went, Luke transformed from a captivating action hero to an alcoholic, self-absorbed, dead beat dad. It was really sad to see. L&L had real friendships with other couples, Bryan and Claudia, Robert and Holly, and you just don't see that on today's show. AG and JJ also had a genuine father-and-son vibe that missing from today's GH, even though some of the male leads have scores of kids.

Edited by Winston Wolfe
  • Love 12
1 hour ago, Blackie said:

Having Smike and Peter in scenes together does NOT elevate either one's acting. YIKES!!

One thinks he's doing Shakespeare in the Park and the other dinner theater in the Catskills where they don't have a budget for microphones.

• LOL 10
1 hour ago, Winston Wolfe said:

Some of the plot lines so cheesy, like stopping Mikkos Cassadine from freezing the world,

The Ice Princess story was total cheese, but it worked because the internal logic was rock solid. The show doesn't take that kind of care with stories anymore. 

• Love 11

Oh look, a plane crash. Because that hasn’t been done before…🙄

so Gladys is making nice to uncle Novack, trash talking Carly and making it seem like Gladys snd Sonny were so close. Not like that’s going to bite her in the ass. Or Brando. Or Sasha and the baby. But Gladys will probably be thrilled if something happens to Sasha. Then she’ll have Brando all to herself again.

well we’ll well…Jordan actually has two working brain cells. She recognized immediately that Jason and Carly are marrying to shore up the business. And didn’t back down when Jason tried to play it like it was a real marriage. Good for her even if she lost points by asking him for help and thanking him.

Smike went afte Peter with a baseball bat. He’s got a gun behind the counter, why not just shoot him and put us all out of our misery? Why is everyone so fucking incompetent on this Show????

just give me the damn gun and I’ll shoot him! Then Ill turn the gun on Smike and take him out. Two for one deal.

Edited by Sake614
  • LOL 6
  • Love 11

So are both Sasha and the baby going boom at this ridiculous wedding?  Or maybe Gladys and the baby?  I just don't think that baby is making it.

Oh, dear, Anna drank the infected water in PC, too, with the "Jason is a good man--congratulations on your totally-not-phony marriage."  She stopped just short of wishing their first child be a masculine one.  On the plus, I guess Jordan only drinks bottled.

Shawn is like a broken record, wandering around town repeating "I must get justice for Hayden and myself."  And I still don't care. 

• Love 17
3 minutes ago, Cheyanne11 said:

So are both Sasha and the baby going boom at this ridiculous wedding?  Or maybe Gladys and the baby?  I just don't think that baby is making it.

Oh, dear, Anna drank the infected water in PC, too, with the "Jason is a good man--congratulations on your totally-not-phony marriage."  She stopped just short of wishing their first child be a masculine one.  On the plus, I guess Jordan only drinks bottled.

Shawn is like a broken record, wandering around town repeating "I must get justice for Hayden and myself."  And I still don't care. 

Not sure if they'll take Sasha out, though they may put her in a coma for a couple of months while Sophia is on maternity leave.   Brando may take a hit too if he tries to jump in front of Sasha to protect her.  I do think the baby is a goner.

• Useful 2
  • Love 2

Why doesn't Nina just kill Peter? She doesn't even need to hide the body, just tell the police that he's a wanted killer.  Or ask Smike to help her dump the body two towns over? I get the feeling he'd be happy to help.

3 hours ago, Daisy said:

I know. like. he'd probably be a good theatre actor but it's not working on the soap.

I think it would be overdone even for the theatre. There's no subtlety or nuance in his performance.

1 hour ago, dubbel zout said:

The Ice Princess story was total cheese, but it worked because the internal logic was rock solid.

And the acting was stellar. WR can't hold a candle to Kor (John Colicos, who like Shatner was a staple at Stratford).

Colicos: Leading men are so cliched. They're so boring, so predictable. But when you get a really kooky, offbeat villain you can explore all kinds of devious twistings and turnings in the human mind. If you're a hero, well, they're all interchangeable. I don't think they're so interesting as these basic characters, which are the mainstay of all the shows anyway. People tend to remember the villains more than the heroes. Everybody wants to hiss and boo. It gives them a sense of superiority because they can feel, "Well, at least I'm not as bad as he is.".

Villains, like blondes, have more fun.

Colicos was all kinds of fun.

• Love 8
2 minutes ago, mason86 said:

is austin really into maxie? does he know about louise

I don't know, and we don't know. that's why they keep freaking out. they don't know if austin knows (or will remember)

• Useful 1

It was nice to finally see Amanda Setton in color & out in the “sun”. She was always at the Q mansion & dressed in black. I liked the POW WOW with Valentin, Scotty & Austin poolside. No teens today which was nice. I’m curious to see how the Peter & Leisel plays out with this cliffhanger plane crash. Finally, the bat was bigger then Maurice Bernard. Too funny! 

• Love 6
2 hours ago, absnow54 said:

Peak soap opera today when Kin Shriner and Kathleen Gati were visibly rocking and swiveling their chairs to act out turbulence. 

It was worthy of the original Star Trek.

• LOL 6
  • Love 1

Today was kind of an odd, mixed bag. But very interesting overall. Thanks to Peter, Nina got to see SMike for what he really is, a cheap thug. Incredibly, I was actually worried about Peter for a second when SMike came after him with that bat. MB actually sold the menacing for a change, and at a worthy target for once.

The potential couples are intriguing too. Still don't know what to make of gentle Doc/Farmer Austin, but he does seem to be into Maxie, and I wouldn't mind seeing them together. Like the way Maxie and BLQ have bonded, and how protective Brooke Lynne now seems to be about Maxie. BLQ and Valentin have a nice co-parenting vibe, it'll be interesting to see where that relationship goes when the Big Scam is revealed.

Also, did anyone else think that Liesel had a premonition that something was going to go wrong with the plane? Very strange look and reaction when she and Scotty toasted. And what was she reaching for in her purse when the turbulence hit? The camera seemed to focus in on that. Did I miss something?

• Love 1

I am very lucky - I came back to the show after a 10 or so year hiatus, because I heard about the Britt/Jason storyline. I like both characters, and as an original Jason & Carly fan, this seemed like a pairing I could get behind. Then the Jason & Carly engagement? I may be the only fan thrilled with the current storyline, but I'll take it!

I am loving that Genie Francis is still involved, and I really loved her scenes with Nikolas after the party at Windemere. I love the idea of bringing Lucky back (and JJ would be amazing) because it would fit nicely into the story of their sons. Nikolas and Spencer at odds, Lucky and Cam would definitely be at odds (or they should be). The Spencer story is over the top, but I like the guy playing Spencer - he totally reads as rich, boarding school, snot. Rooting for Trina, but afraid it's being set up to be Joss.

Another treat to see Lucy today! I have no idea what's up with her, but I adore her.

• Love 5

It would be awesome to have JJ, but it is not happening. If it was it would be for a small stint. So, recast.

Not that Joss helps, but I don't think it's because of her that Cam is snoozeville lately. Spencer has Nik to bounce off of and Cam should have Lucky. As fantastically written, and as fantastic as the chem was, Lucky and Liz would not have been as wonderful as they were without the family dynamics, neither would Lucky and Nikolas have been as individual characters without that.

Edited by ulkis
  • Love 4

Oh, I get it. I think that Cyrus has been using Joey Novak. So him approaching Joss is Cyrus pulling the strings. I might actually have my bloody wedding after all. I mean Cyrus wouldn't just be after Jason and Carly, he'd be after the other families too because of that meeting that went to shits.

And everyone will be under the same roof for the wedding.

Lucy is annoying. It doesn't matter who Scott is with, she will always hate it. And she should have to endure Gladys because they are a lot alike.

Austin is also annoying. Nixon Falls is still a fucking snooze. WR really sucks as an actor. Like his acting has not evolved since he was a teenager or whatever.

Now Sam's outfit. I've seen pictures of Kelly at events and she is a good dresser, but what wardrobe decks her in really sucks. The lingerie inspired top and the jacket. If that jacket had been a little longer, it would have passed for a robe instead. Wardrobe really sucks.

• Useful 1
  • Love 3

I am officially done with Anna.  She’s been a whiny weepy shell of herself for years, but saying that Carly/Jason are just like Anna/Robert?? 🤮 NO.

Someone needs to pull an Indiana Jones and just shoot Peter while he’s all gesticulating wildly and distracted by himself.  Boom - done.

• LOL 2
  • Love 12

I don't really get why she felt compelled to comment now given she's apparently known for a while about their relationship, and I don't really buy that she would have tamped down her opinion this long, and I wish her grudge was less Nurses Ball-related, but I still enjoyed Lucy giving Scotty the gears about Dr. O.  I miss Lucy getting to interact with him (and Kevin) as she's so often stuck with nobodies.

Speaking of, I get she was apparently doing Sasha a favor, but I hated being reminded of the era when Lucy was downgraded to just the town realtor.  She's running a major corporation again, she shouldn't have to schlep stupid Gladys around.

Speaking of Gladys, have we seen her acting as Brook's assistant once since that happened?

I get that they want to use the new set, but having Valentin/Austin/Scotty hold a business meeting by the pool was just silly.

• Love 8
22 minutes ago, TeeVee329 said:

I don't really get why she felt compelled to comment now given she's apparently known for a while about their relationship, and I don't really buy that she would have tamped down her opinion this long, and I wish her grudge was less Nurses Ball-related, but I still enjoyed Lucy giving Scotty the gears about Dr. O.  I miss Lucy getting to interact with him (and Kevin) as she's so often stuck with nobodies.

Speaking of, I get she was apparently doing Sasha a favor, but I hated being reminded of the era when Lucy was downgraded to just the town realtor.  She's running a major corporation again, she shouldn't have to schlep stupid Gladys around.

Speaking of Gladys, have we seen her acting as Brook's assistant once since that happened?

I get that they want to use the new set, but having Valentin/Austin/Scotty hold a business meeting by the pool was just silly.

There was no golf course available.  This felt like an organic, spontaneous business meeting to me, but to each his/her own.

• Love 3
13 hours ago, Cheyanne11 said:

Oh, dear, Anna drank the infected water in PC, too, with the "Jason is a good man--congratulations on your totally-not-phony marriage."  She stopped just short of wishing their first child be a masculine one.  

I will love Anna to my dying days--I still think of her character as the bench mark for a true soap heroine--but even I was stunned  that she compared her and Robert's epic love story/friendship/crime fighting partnership to Carly and Jason's toxic/co-dependent behavior.

There was more chemistry to Anna and Dante's brief "Is this Drew's file?" convo then in any of the excruciatingly "cute" Sam/Dante scenes we've been subjected to and I don't care what the show says, Sam is not believable as a smart detective, particularly when she's sharing scenes with two very believable investigators.

The Anna/Liesel scenes were entertaining, especially Anna's subtly trying to hide how she freaked out she was at the idea of Liesel/Scott in a relationship.  Just a side note, I think Anna/Liesel work well as frienemies and part of that stems from Liesel's having calmed done on her dislike now that she knows that Anna never had sex with Faison or had his child--she still considers herself the winner in that regard.

• Love 9

I didn’t believe that they were doing Jarly for anything more than angst for Sonny’s returns but I don’t know anymore. Having the whole town constantly prop this pairing (except Jax) is insane. It also never works to change the audience’s opinion on a character or pairing so I don’t know know why the show is going so OTT. Weirdly enough, I thought Jason and Carly had ok chemistry before this storyline. Not hot but comfortable, old married couple. They have some serious anti-chem these days and I don’t know what happened with them. 

• Useful 1
  • Love 8
34 minutes ago, ffwbe said:

I didn’t believe that they were doing Jarly for anything more than angst for Sonny’s returns but I don’t know anymore. Having the whole town constantly prop this pairing (except Jax) is insane.

I share your puzzlement, @ffwbe. As angst for Sonny's return it's actually not the worst idea, but for everyone in PC to be acting as if this is some great late-in-live love that's finally happening is beyond inexplicable. It's not adding tension or suspense or anything; IMO it make the MOC that much stupider.

• Love 8
24 minutes ago, ffwbe said:

I didn’t believe that they were doing Jarly for anything more than angst for Sonny’s returns but I don’t know anymore.

I've said before, on paper, Jarly is one of the soapiest stories GH could tackle, but in practice, it just doesn't work. I'm shocked that they actually seem to be trying to legitimately play it out. LW and SB don't have the romantic chemistry required to carry this sort of story (although, to be fair, I don't think LW and MB have the right chemistry either.) The problem is, they've been dragging this on for TOO long. The MOC should have happened a month ago. All they've been doing is sitting around to prop each other (much in the way that Michael and Willow are unbearably boring...) and we still have 3 weeks of this left! 

• Useful 1
  • Love 8
17 minutes ago, absnow54 said:

I've said before, on paper, Jarly is one of the soapiest stories GH could tackle,

Been there, done that, and Jason put a stop to it when he realized he couldn't keep banging her if he wanted to be with Robin--who he, at the time, couldn't have sex with. Not to mention, they, Shebeast and Jason, fought after they had sex. Well, that's what he said, when she tried to seduce him after Baby Michael was born and before Robin returned.

This whole thing is just so STOOPID. Frank is a maroon, and the head writer and everyone else who has penned dialogue to this hideous "story" are ignoranamuses and can fuck off.

And so can Anna.

Edited by GHScorpiosRule
  • Love 6
52 minutes ago, ffwbe said:

I didn’t believe that they were doing Jarly for anything more than angst for Sonny’s returns but I don’t know anymore. Having the whole town constantly prop this pairing (except Jax) is insane. It also never works to change the audience’s opinion on a character or pairing so I don’t know know why the show is going so OTT. Weirdly enough, I thought Jason and Carly had ok chemistry before this storyline. Not hot but comfortable, old married couple. They have some serious anti-chem these days and I don’t know what happened with them. 

Well, it didn't and doesn't help that Jason looked like he wanted to vomit for the last two months every time he was around Carly. I thought this was going to be strictly a MOC (with Carly's lingering residual feelings for him) and angst for Jason and Britt. Boy, was I stupid. They have abruptly shifted gears and are now going all in on Jarly. Which would have actually  worked at one point recently, but now it just seems gross and overbearing. The more this couple is shoved down our throats, the more I despise them. So the writers are doing the exact opposite of what they are trying to achieve. I can only guess, but until someone proves me wrong, I will continue to believe that LW demanded this somehow. I know that not everyone liked them, but Jason and Britt were getting good buzz, a positive following and had a ton of chemistry. Why that was suddenly shelved to revolve around the Unholy Trio is a question that lingers. I should have known better, this show doesn't ever do the emerging popular couple with chemistry if it can showcase their favorites.

• Love 7
3 hours ago, Gam2 said:

Gladys is a despicable character but she’s also very entertaining. I think the actress does a great job playing this delusional woman.

It struck me watching their interaction yesterday that what I think annoys Carly so much about Gladys is that Gladys is a dark reflection of what Carly could have been had she not married her way into money and (some level of) respectability.

• Useful 5
  • Love 11
2 hours ago, kitmerlot1213 said:

part of that stems from Liesel's having calmed done on her dislike now that she knows that Anna never had sex with Faison or had his child--she still considers herself the winner in that regard.

I agree that they work well as frenemies but I think that Obrecht changed in her perception of Faison when the show decided to keep the character and has said repeatedly that Faison was a bad person and she wasted her life over him (thank goodness).

32 minutes ago, dubbel zout said:

As angst for Sonny's return it's actually not the worst idea, but for everyone in PC to be acting as if this is some great late-in-live love that's finally happening is beyond inexplicable.

It's like they set up the MoC premise and then decided to swerve to the 'romantic' idea that these two old friends were going to fall in love with each other, retconning that Carly had been in love with Jason for years while he was just saving her from her own follies.

It's now more conventional, more Hallmark, and far less interesting.

• Love 2
21 minutes ago, tvgoddess said:

They have abruptly shifted gears and are now going all in on Jarly. Which would have actually  worked at one point recently,

I will never accept that. I had refused to accept this. Just as I had hoped and prayed that SheBeast and AJ would never ever have sex again, but they did when Sean Kanan returned. So I don't put anything past this regime.

• Love 1
3 minutes ago, GHScorpiosRule said:

I will never accept that. I had refused to accept this. Just as I had hoped and prayed that SheBeast and AJ would never ever have sex again, but they did when Sean Kanan returned. So I don't put anything past this regime.

Remember I don't have the history as I'm not a longtime viewer so don't shoot me. I thought AJ and (this) Carly had a ton of chem. They were hot! I was so mad when they didn't pursue it further. It ended as quickly as it began. AJ was fun then too. He made fun of her and it was kind of awesome. But then it was done.

I don't want to see this romantic Jarly version. It's gag worthy.

• Love 6
22 minutes ago, tvgoddess said:

I thought this was going to be strictly a MOC (with Carly's lingering residual feelings for him) and angst for Jason and Britt. Boy, was I stupid. They have abruptly shifted gears and are now going all in on Jarly.

Ugh, remember when Carly went to rub salt in Britt's wounds over her pending nuptials with Jason, and Jason called her out for being an a-hole, and now she's all "Too bad you couldn't be with Britt" and he shrugs it off all "Britt who?" I can't believe they dropped Jason/Britt for this.

6 minutes ago, GHScorpiosRule said:

I totally get how awful it was, but LW and SK had smoking chemistry, in my opinion. I'm still sad that they dropped them for Carly/Todd... and then the whole AJ's murder thing.

• Love 3
1 minute ago, absnow54 said:

Ugh, remember when Carly went to rub salt in Britt's wounds over her pending nuptials with Jason, and Jason called her out for being an a-hole, and now she's all "Too bad you couldn't be with Britt" and he shrugs it off all "Britt who?" I can't believe they dropped Jason/Britt for this.

I totally get how awful it was, but LW and SK had smoking chemistry, in my opinion. I'm still sad that they dropped them for Carly/Todd... and then the whole AJ's murder thing.

Echo every word of this.

• Love 1
Just now, tvgoddess said:

Remember I don't have the history as I'm not a longtime viewer so don't shoot me. I thought AJ and (this) Carly had a ton of chem. They were hot! I was so mad when they didn't pursue it further. It ended as quickly as it began. AJ was fun then too. He made fun of her and it was kind of awesome. But then it was done.

Well, considering she got him drunk (when he was doing so well--he was being played by Billy Warlock), then dumping him in a laundry cart; getting together with Mooby and then put AJ on a meat hook and forced him to give up his parental rights to Baby Michael.

That he would fuck her again, after EVERYTHING that CUJO did to him, was so fucking unbelievable for me; I don't care if the actors' chemistry was out of the roof. Those two should never have had sex ever again.

• Love 4
12 minutes ago, GHScorpiosRule said:

Well, considering she got him drunk (when he was doing so well--he was being played by Billy Warlock), then dumping him in a laundry cart; getting together with Mooby and then put AJ on a meat hook and forced him to give up his parental rights to Baby Michael.

That he would fuck her again, after EVERYTHING that CUJO did to him, was so fucking unbelievable for me; I don't care if the actors' chemistry was out of the roof. Those two should never have had sex ever again.

Forget having sex. there should barely a civil word between them. I can't remember did he know that she did that (got him drunk  I mean). OH and the reason why she did that was because she didn't want him thinking/remembering/knowing that they had sex together. and she could pass the baby off as Tony's. 

• Love 2
3 minutes ago, Daisy said:

Forget having sex. there should barely a civil word between them. I can't remember did he know that she did that (got him drunk  I mean). OH and the reason why she did that was because she didn't want him thinking/remembering/knowing that they had sex together. and she could pass the baby off as Tony's. 

Yes. He knew.

It was awkwardly done, but I think that Anna mentioning Robert specifically in the context of their romantic history may be a clue that when TR returns, flirting may commence between the two of them. Can't hate that. 

I know I'm alone in this, but I still think LW is playing Carly as massively conflicted about this wedding, and even any Jason attraction she's now "allowed" to indulge in. (But, sadly, I'm pretty sure we will also be subjected to both Jarly and Nike sex scenes before Sonny gets his memory back, just to raise the stakes.)

• Useful 1
  • Love 4
3 minutes ago, Auntie Velvet said:

I still think LW is playing Carly as massively conflicted about this wedding

I agree, but I think her conflict is that she wants it to be more than a MOC and Jason doesn't (or didn't). And she probably still has some feelings about marrying anyone so quickly after Sonny "died," even if it's for the bidness.

But now that the show seems to be telling me this is somehow going to turn into twu wuv for both of them, I honestly have no idea what I'm supposed to think.

• Love 5

Today's show 

i missed the first few minutes since my brother keeps deleting the recording on my PVR.  but i tuned into Nina and Mike kissing. 

Jordan is all you are dumb, Shawn.

Joss and Trina are at Jax's  - apparently now Joss is a great cook. 

LOL Violet "Aunt Elizabeth is old, and she camps." Liz "Excuse me niece violet." that was funny. I love Violet. Chase is very mobile for someone who just got off his wheelchair. Now we're getting camping stories. 

Lisel and Scotty are fine but no one is answering the phone. and they are turning around. Lisel says something about needing to help Nina and Scotty is confused - and then Scotty says he's falling in love with Lisel but she passes out before she hears it and Scotty passes out. 

Carly is all "how can cyrus be targeting us, he's in jail!" She's so dumb. Carly is all "oh it's Laura because she decided not to come to our wedding!!!!"

honestly. i think i'm just going to continue playing breath of the wild. I don't think anything is happening today.  I can't really do this today. 

• LOL 1
  • Love 4

I keep falling asleep during the show, so I've been watching on the app the next day. It doesn't improve with age, heh.

"Justice for me and Hayden." Spare me, Shawn. Your self-righteous act is gross.

I'm kind of digging the louche beach-bum vibe Scott had going on at the pool.

I will never be persuaded that Nina thinks she's got a good thing going with Mike. I'm almost rooting for her evisceration by Carly. Nina is being so galatically stupid.

• Love 9
46 minutes ago, Daisy said:

honestly. i think i'm just going to continue playing breath of the wild. I don't think anything is happening today.  I can't really do this to

ya today seemed pretty boring, I couldn't pay attention. The camping stuff was kind of cute. 

• Love 2
25 minutes ago, dubbel zout said:

will never be persuaded that Nina thinks she's got a good thing going with Mike.

I think she believes that she does.  Here's a guy who knows nothing about her past or current present and just sees her and doesn't seem to notice or care that she has flaws.  And she's not in competition with anyone from his past because he doesn't remember it.  He thinks she walks on water.  why wouldn't she love that?  

Today.....

The turbulence stops.  Scotty thinks something bad happened to the pilot.  Oxygen masks deploy.  They put them on.  Scotty declares his love as Liesl passes out then he does.  two men come and have plans to dispose of Scotty. 

Sonny/Nina:  Let's have a date and makeout.  

Trina/Joss:  I'm making dinner for my dad to make up for my mom being a grade A bitch.  I have pasta sauce from that bar I went to months ago.  

Fliz/Chase/Violet/new Aiden:  camping 

Anna/Sam/Dante:  Someone's keeping something out of the WSB file.  Victor was in charge of WSB and crighton Clark at the same time.  But Victor got blowed up real good didn't he.     Someone was on the plane with Drew.  who could it be?  

Carly/Jason:  Cyrus is a big meanie who's continuing to bother us from jail.  He's working with someone on the outside.  Must be Mr Novak.  

Cyrus/Mr Buscema:  Mustashe twriling, mustache twirling  (Me: shocked to see Jeff Korber back)

• Useful 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 2

"Is this our first date?" How old are you people?

OMG, Jordan, what part of "undercover for the DEA" don't you understand? The whole point is no one knows who you are! I can't listen to this nonsense over and over again.

3 minutes ago, perkie1968 said:

why wouldn't she love that?  

Because he isn't some random guy she met in a small town. Nina knows he's really Sonny Corinthos, and she has no idea when he'll finally realize that. 

3 minutes ago, perkie1968 said:

I have pasta sauce from that bar I went to months ago.  

I'm torn whether I want Jax to know the pasta sauce is Sonny's or if to think it's the worst thing he's ever eaten. (I know, why not both? Heh.)

• LOL 1
  • Love 5