Type keyword(s) to search

Current Team Updates and Social Media

charappleby
  • Start Topic

9 hours ago, cheeseslices said:

I have to stay off this forum more.  I had a dream last night that VK got her own calendar next year. 12 months of gums, bad blonde hair and pink lipstick.

Um, that isn't a dream.  It's a nightmare and one that I've had a few times.  The only other thing I had added was that it was the only calendar available other than the sideline calendar

• Love 4
9 hours ago, cheeseslices said:

I have to stay off this forum more.  I had a dream last night that VK got her own calendar next year. 12 months of gums, bad blonde hair and pink lipstick.

I wasn’t going to say it, but since you went first...

A little background. My hometown team fired the coach, Ron Rivera. I had some feels about it, but he got picked up by the Redskins. I marathoned seasons 4-6 this week, and also heard about Jason Garrett.

Last night I dreamt that Ron Rivera went to Dallas, Jason Garrett came to Charlotte, and Kelli and Judy straight up got fired. The cheerleaders got split up to different franchises. Some from this season, lots from previous seasons. I woke up so discombobulated this morning, I’m almost afraid to go to sleep tonight.

11 minutes ago, DanceChick said:

I only notice Caroline! #girlcrush

They all have “pretty feet”!

• LOL 6
  • Love 5
3 hours ago, KickPretty said:

Anyone know when the Audition Speculation board arrives?  I’m over this team lol Can we start talking about who will audition for next year’s team 😉

While we’re at it can we get a board that just makes fun of the SM comments people make!?  That would be funny!  I forget where I saw it but someone said “look at those kicks, I’d like to see the Rockettes kick that high” or something like that 😂😂😂😂

• LOL 12
  • Love 2
5 minutes ago, KickPretty said:

While we’re at it can we get a board that just makes fun of the SM comments people make!?  That would be funny!  I forget where I saw it but someone said “look at those kicks, I’d like to see the Rockettes kick that high” or something like that 😂😂😂😂

Probably IG - someone there said the Rockettes needed to learn how to do jump splits 🙄.  

• LOL 14
  • Love 1
1 hour ago, MssdDrms said:

Tess?

Yes that’s Tess. I’m not a Tess fan but I think this is a great picture of her.

There is no such thing as too much Bridget love but I want to spread some love to Heather and Miranda! They are seriously under appreciated.

0EC54091-5873-4CE8-9DA1-71B15ABB2B8B.jpeg

• Love 12
8 minutes ago, klopie said:

There is no such thing as too much Bridget love but I want to spread some love to Heather and Miranda! They are seriously under appreciated.

I thought it looked like Rookie, Kelcey.

I like this photo, too!

• Love 4
5 hours ago, KickPretty said:

Anyone know when the Audition Speculation board arrives?  I’m over this team lol Can we start talking about who will audition for next year’s team 😉

I'm wondering when voting for this year's rookies will start. Excited to see who got everyone pumped this season . 🙂

1 hour ago, klopie said:

I love Heather. Beautiful and classy. And I loved little Heather too. Madeline Malloy is another one that I think is gorgeous. I really want to see more Chandi and brunette Taylor. I met Chandi. She was super nice and gorgeous. 

My favorite dancers are Maddie. She just looks like she is having so much fun. Heather, her solos are always amazing. Rachel W, I'm a sucker for a gorgeous girl who can dance. Jalyn... that stag leap was amazing.

I wish we got more opportunity to see some of the others. I dont even know if I could name 15 of the girls on the squad this year. 

• Love 9
5 hours ago, pinkandsparkly13 said:

Who is the brunette to the right of Caroline? (from our perspective?) She's the only one I can't recognize.

That is Tess. 

4 hours ago, klopie said:

I always forget Miranda exists, I wonder if she's one who will retire this year? 

• Love 5
6 hours ago, Pau84 said:

Brennan Cook: Great character and personality, not sure if she is an automatic ‘yes’ as a cheerleader though.

341FC35A-FBE3-41F9-A9A8-DD4D207C7848.png.cd39f49e8ce899b46e41cc575a7f06f1.png

I’ve never liked her look (her eyes look crossed and she has a very masculine face) - but what is worse is her facials are absolutely awful when she dances.   Not sure why she’s so popular on here - cause she tried out so many times and cried on the show?  Sure she seems nice, but so do a lot of them.   What makes her any more high character than most of the others?

Her dancing is mistake free and clean, but boring.   Her and Lily are the “skinny blondes w/ bad facials that blend” twins IMO - epitome of filler on the squad.  Put them out there and they make the squad look thinner and more accurate/in time cause they are clean and know the dances, but if they were all you had to feature you’d be in bad shape.  Need to keep them in the back so they aren’t on the screen or photographed up close too much (don’t want to risk too many bad facials on the screen or in photos).

• Useful 1
  • LOL 5
  • Love 4

I had never heard of Pompedia until I saw that name under the picture of Brennan above.  I blame whoever took that picture because her current one on the website is lovely.

9B4E45E9-294F-4346-AFF2-04C9EA5E7898.jpeg

• Love 24
3 hours ago, MyFavShows said:

I’ve never liked her look (her eyes look crossed and she has a very masculine face) - but what is worse is her facials are absolutely awful when she dances.   Not sure why she’s so popular on here - cause she tried out so many times and cried on the show?  Sure she seems nice, but so do a lot of them.   What makes her any more high character than most of the others?

Her dancing is mistake free and clean, but boring.   Her and Lily are the “skinny blondes w/ bad facials that blend” twins IMO - epitome of filler on the squad.  Put them out there and they make the squad look thinner and more accurate/in time cause they are clean and know the dances, but if they were all you had to feature you’d be in bad shape.  Need to keep them in the back so they aren’t on the screen or photographed up close too much (don’t want to risk too many bad facials on the screen or in photos).

I have never been a fan of hers. I’m sure she is a nice person but her wonky eyes and terrible facials really make her hard to watch. She also has kind of s****** head motions when she talks that you really notice in the interview and office visit scenes. I believe she mentioned in one of the podcasts her dog is an emotional support animal and that’s why she can fly with him.  I found that kind of odd. 

• Love 1
17 hours ago, Lona said:

I'm wondering when voting for this year's rookies will start. Excited to see who got everyone pumped this season . 🙂

Who was the girl from UCLA that they said needed to get weight down that Charm was pulling for? I loved her. Anyone have her social media info?? I really hope she comes back!!!

• Love 9
1 hour ago, Amandared said:

Who was the girl from UCLA that they said needed to get weight down that Charm was pulling for? I loved her. Anyone have her social media info?? I really hope she comes back!!!

Katy. I really hope she comes back too!

• Love 11
19 hours ago, Lona said:

voting for what ? rookie of the year ?

• Love 2
6 hours ago, go4luca said:

Brennan sends a wonderful message to young girls about sticking to your goals.

IMHO Brennan's story is encouraging for anyone of any gender to be honest. Not just the cheerleader angle, but also as you said sticking to your goals!

4 hours ago, Shady580 said:

4 of my favorites!

EK-k6csWwAAtsi2.jpeg

I remember when this season aired I pegged Kelcey as both beautiful and someone who could potentially fly under the radar this season. Happy to see that this season people have really warmed to her. I think she may be my favorite rookie (maybe tied with Chandi, who is so cute!). Also, now I'm curious. The photo shows six girls, but you only said four were your favorites 😉 .

4 minutes ago, sATL said:

voting for what ? rookie of the year ?

I remember last year when the season was coming to a close, a member posted a poll on the forum so we could vote for our favorite rooke and vet of the year? Maybe it already happened and I missed it?

• Love 4
1 minute ago, Lona said:

I remember last year when the season was coming to a close, a member posted a poll on the forum so we could vote for our favorite rooke and vet of the year? Maybe it already happened and I missed it?

Hasn't happened.

3 hours ago, Agent Gully said:

I love Brennan and Christina for pursuing their goal to make this team. I cannot imagine all the hard work that it took to go through the process year after year. 

The majority of gals who have made the DCC over the decades were never superstar dancers nor made the triangle. However, they were just as much an important part of the squad as those "stars", and will always be able to say they were a DCC... 

For me, I enjoy watching the gals who bring other needed aspects to the team. Leadership, maturity, a shoulder to cry on, humor, etc., all are necessary for a successful enjoyable experience on any team in any occupation.

Beautifully said.

Edited by go4luca
  • Love 17
2 hours ago, Lona said:

IMHO Brennan's story is encouraging for anyone of any gender to be honest. Not just the cheerleader angle, but also as you said sticking to your goals!

I remember when this season aired I pegged Kelcey as both beautiful and someone who could potentially fly under the radar this season. Happy to see that this season people have really warmed to her. I think she may be my favorite rookie (maybe tied with Chandi, who is so cute!). Also, now I'm curious. The photo shows six girls, but you only said four were your favorites 😉 .

Heather, Kelsey, Chandi, and Rachel. Savannah is ok. I cant really pin point why I'm not a super big fan. And I know absolutely nothing about Ashlee? I'm not even sure that's her name and that makes me sad. 

• Love 2
1 minute ago, EverybodyIsACritic said:

Me, too! After John Fox, I thought I’d never love a coach again, but Riverboat Ron is a class act. 

Has anyone heard who Jerry Jones is Looking at to replace Coach Garrett?

im watching season 13 on Direct TV on demand and they play the original music in these episodes.  And....it makes me mad that Tara was cut before 11 lbs of milkshake heavier VK was.  Just not right.  Tara earned more of an opportunity to improve than VK did. IMO

• Love 16
3 minutes ago, MssdDrms said:

Has anyone heard who Jerry Jones is Looking at to replace Coach Garrett?

im watching season 13 on Direct TV on demand and they play the original music in these episodes.  And....it makes me mad that Tara was cut before 11 lbs of milkshake heavier VK was.  Just not right.  Tara earned more of an opportunity to improve than VK did. IMO

I just saw something online that said they interviewed Mike McCarthy from the Packers, and the former HC of the Bengals today. Also, that they didn’t expect to formally fire Garrett until Monday. I think Kitty Carter would be a great pick! 😂

• Useful 1
  • LOL 6
  • Love 1
13 minutes ago, EverybodyIsACritic said:

I just saw something online that said they interviewed Mike McCarthy from the Packers, and the former HC of the Bengals today. Also, that they didn’t expect to formally fire Garrett until Monday. I think Kitty Carter would be a great pick! 😂

Not really firing him it’s not renewing his contract which exspires on the 14th 

• Love 3

I like the girls (Brennan, etc.) who try out year after year, fix the corrections - and work to make the squad.  While I don't particularly think Alexandra/Alejandra is a good dancer - I feel for her when she tries out every year and gets cut.  She is one of those girls who they could hide or blend if needed.  I prefer these stories to the some people who feel like they are entitled to a spot, don't really seem like they care if make it, and aren't eye catching dancers - lol at least for the right reasons.

• Love 9
39 minutes ago, chabelisaywow said:

I like the girls (Brennan, etc.) who try out year after year, fix the corrections - and work to make the squad.  While I don't particularly think Alexandra/Alejandra is a good dancer - I feel for her when she tries out every year and gets cut.  She is one of those girls who they could hide or blend if needed.  I prefer these stories to the some people who feel like they are entitled to a spot, don't really seem like they care if make it, and aren't eye catching dancers - lol at least for the right reasons.

I thought Alexandria was precious. I hope she makes it next year. 

• Love 7
3 hours ago, EverybodyIsACritic said:

Me, too! After John Fox, I thought I’d never love a coach again, but Riverboat Ron is a class act. 

That is me!  I am so heartbroken.  Someone has big shoes to fill!  The Carolinas have lost a great coach and a even better person.

Edited by edie3
  • Love 2
On 1/4/2020 at 11:39 AM, Jess14 said:

Another Brennan fan here. I actually agree that she’s a bit of a boring dancer and doesn’t make great facials, but she’s clean and doesn’t make errors. She’s no powerhouse, but I don’t think anyone, including her, is trying to pretend like she is. She just seems like a mature, no drama, team player, who seems to be a very nice person. The teams needs people like that. Everyone can’t be a star. 

In the season when she made the team, i hate Jenn K when she said that Brennan wasnt great and she wasnt one of her favs rookies, i was a big fan of jenn, but nobody talks like that to our girl cute beautiful awesome talent AWESOME  AMAZING AWESOME Brenan ❤️

• Love 10
22 hours ago, Shady580 said:

4 of my favorites!

EK-k6csWwAAtsi2.jpeg

Idk yall, but since Jalyn was put in the 5th row in the formation, i cant be a fan of Rachel, Ash, Amber and Caroline; watching them dancing in front of her its painful to my heart, Jalyn overdances all of them 😞

• Love 3
11 hours ago, scorpio1031 said:

I liked her and thought she would have made a good addition to the team.  Although I know some people aren't going to like her because she's so similar to Maddie/Bridget in as much that look like they are having the times of their lives when they perform. 

• Love 6