Type keyword(s) to search

Current Team Updates and Social Media

charappleby
  • Start Topic

6 minutes ago, Muckypup61 said:

yeitolfh8ymp9yqojrcr.jpg

Sassy! LOVE Hannah's wink! They all look like they're really enjoying this performance.

I love Hannah’s story but I’ve never been a fan...don’t throw things at me now...but for crying out loud...put the girl in shorts that don’t have her butt hanging out!!

2 minutes ago, go4luca said:

Bracing myself for comments on the fit of Hannah's shorts...

Yep, I made a comment about her shorts...why???  She’s the only one with her cheeks hanging out...🤷‍♀️

• Love 11
3 minutes ago, MssdDrms said:

I love Hannah’s story but I’ve never been a fan...don’t throw things at me now...but for crying out loud...put the girl in shorts that don’t have her butt hanging out!!

Yep, I made a comment about her shorts...why???  She’s the only one with her cheeks hanging out...🤷‍♀️

I wonder how much of that is done purposely. I get the feeling there is a bit of fan service promoted by TPTB.

• LOL 3
  • Love 6
3 hours ago, parrotfeathers said:

To me it looks as if Maddie lost weight from last year.  Her legs look really good in some of the recent photos.

I agree. She looks tiny in every picture I’ve seen. Girls are called heavy here when the camera catches them in the middle of an exhale. 

• Love 19
9 minutes ago, Fwcowboysfan said:

I agree. She looks tiny in every picture I’ve seen. Girls are called heavy here when the camera catches them in the middle of an exhale. 

Completely agree.  If you look through the entire series of 49 photos, you will see several who's abdomens look heavy.  None of these girls are fat.  It was just the timing of some of the shots.

DCC: Week 17 Game Day Gallery #WASvsDAL | 2019

Edited by go4luca
typo
  • Love 11
46 minutes ago, Muckypup61 said:

un5pfqurvee4m6dylghw.jpg

No comparison. Caroline has wings!

Please tell me Veruca was not meant to be flying like Caroline in this pic, no comparison one has wings the other has cinder blocks...

• LOL 15
  • Love 5
28 minutes ago, TB12 said:

From Caroline’s insta story perhaps I’m reading too much into this... 

1CA81A2D-74C9-40A4-9386-5A1578FCCAFC.jpeg

Could be she's just posting this as a comment towards the new year, new decade.  At least that's my take.

• Love 16

I’m going to miss Heather. She’s always been one my eye goes to. 
And if it’s Christina’s last game, I give her tons of credit for making her dream come true.  
I know playoffs are coming, but honestly, the team sucked this year and won’t make it far into post season. The Cowboys are the Meredeath of the league, barely hanging on, and overvalued.

Edited by dbell1
Yep, bluegrass is right. This team is done for the year.
  • Love 13
6 minutes ago, dbell1 said:

I’m going to miss Heather. She’s always been one my eye goes to. 
And if it’s Christina’s last game, I give her tons of credit for making her dream come true.  
I know playoffs are coming, but honestly, the team sucked this year and won’t make it far into post season. The Cowboys are the Meredeath of the league, barely hanging on, and overvalued.

Sorry for the brief OT but I thought I heard the Cowboys were done playing (didn't make playoffs)

• Love 2
On 12/29/2019 at 5:05 PM, Amandared said:

1. Who cares why she has it. She’s the victim here and it’s absolutely not her fault whatsoever. That’s her private phone that was invaded. 

2. She has been in a long distance relationship for years. It takes a little bit to keep the spice alive. 

3. If I had their bodies I would absolutely want that documented and I’d have a dang photo album for when I’m 60 to say oh the good old days 😂

Blaming the victim sucks. You should be able to have privacy.

I’m in my early 50’s. I never had a bod as good as hers, but God Almighty, I sure would like to see some swimsuit pics of myself from 15-25. I bet I looked a hell of a lot better than I ever gave myself credit for!

• Love 12

It seems to me like this season went by so fast. I’m happy for Amy that she’s going out on such a high note. 5 years is a LONG commitment and she deserves it. 

I really like what we saw from Caroline and Rachel W. I can’t believe they are just second years. Both are terrific.

I did not care for this year’s rookie class at all except for Amanda. 

• Love 15

1. I literally groaned out loud when I saw on Instagram that Amy got PB. Snooze fest. 

2. I wondered what Heather did.... no one was talking. I figured nude something but wasn’t sure. Sure people have every right to take nude photos of themselves, but it doesn’t mean you should. If you’re going to take nude photos, do so knowing that anything is hackable and you need to be cool with them potentially becoming public knowledge, and if you aren’t DON’T TAKE THEM. Or at least cut off your head in the pic. 🙄

• Love 4
1 hour ago, TB12 said:

Please tell me Veruca was not meant to be flying like Caroline in this pic, no comparison one has wings the other has cinder blocks...

I can’t be the only one that knows a still shot of a fast moving dance performance never captures what’s real.  If that shot was taken a millisecond later we’d see Caroline in a low landing & awkward position and VK in a flying leap.  Same thing yesterday when someone posted a still of VK “coming up too early” during sideline rehearsal, but when the whole video was posted, it showed she was supposed to bc it was a contagion   Just seems we’ve seen everyone caught in a snap that could be used against them but we’re educated in dance photography enough to know it can be justified and explained away...unless it’s Victoria...then Bam!...it’s used as proof she’s a horrible dancer. Everyone sees what they want to,   I just don’t see it that way. 

• LOL 11
  • Love 4

Future triangle potential : Girls with the look and pop 💥 (no particular order but worthy in ‘20 or ‘21 )

Lexi ~ Alexis  ~ Rachel W ~ Caroline ~ Amber ~ Victoria ~ Briana ~ Kelcey
Amber ~ Madeline (?) 

Kat definitely has the look but has a long way to go in many ways, but think she can do it in a couple years.  

• LOL 5
  • Love 2
3 hours ago, Muckypup61 said:

un5pfqurvee4m6dylghw.jpg

Another example of VK’s poor technique. And look at her midsection — she’s much heavier than she was in TC.  

Btw, Maddie has said a couple of times that she “might” retire. So who knows for sure. 

Edited by SmpIsimon
  • Useful 1
  • Love 14
3 minutes ago, SmpIsimon said:

Another example of VK’s poor technique. And look at her midsection — she’s much heavier than she was in TC.  

Btw, Maddie has said a couple of times that she “might” retire. So who knows for sure. 

Anyone else on the might retire list

8 hours ago, UnicornKicksBack said:

Filtered to death and I don’t know why. Big fat group of mediocre dancers And blenders but except for Christina, they’re at least all pretty. 

Second year is the last group of mostly Rock Stars and nobody really weak we’ve had in YEARS.

Thanks Tina we had NO CLUE your daughter was in the team.

I politely disagree, they are all talented dancers and I think Christina is very pretty as are all the gals!

• Love 7
6 hours ago, sATL said:

how ,or maybe the better question is what, does one do to loose weight in the legs/thighs?  asking for a friend...

Ride horses! Best exercise in the world for losing weight in and gaining great strength in the thighs. Tones all the muscles, plus it's fun!

• Love 5
2 minutes ago, Agent Gully said:

Ride horses! Best exercise in the world for losing weight in and gaining great strength in the thighs. Tones all the muscles, plus it's fun!

I love riding horses such a stress reliever 

• Love 4
3 hours ago, Muckypup61 said:

I wonder how much of that is done purposely. I get the feeling there is a bit of fan service promoted by TPTB.

I’m having the same suspicion. Dang girl is gifted with a juicy booty, but she’s had those shorts way too long for them not to be lengthened if Kelli wanted. 

3 hours ago, Katmcc said:

Amber for point 2020. 

She is def. a contender. 

3 hours ago, ExtremeFajitas said:

Caroline looks fabulous. And I will leave it at that. 

Soccer Mom has excellent technique. No wait she’s rushing and vickster is just perfect. 

1 hour ago, PrincessLeia said:

1. I literally groaned out loud when I saw on Instagram that Amy got PB. Snooze fest. 

2. I wondered what Heather did.... no one was talking. I figured nude something but wasn’t sure. Sure people have every right to take nude photos of themselves, but it doesn’t mean you should. If you’re going to take nude photos, do so knowing that anything is hackable and you need to be cool with them potentially becoming public knowledge, and if you aren’t DON’T TAKE THEM. Or at least cut off your head in the pic. 🙄

1. same

2. what I wonder is if she hadn’t told on herself would any of the demotion happened? 

• Love 6
6 hours ago, sATL said:

how ,or maybe the better question is what, does one do to loose weight in the legs/thighs?  asking for a friend...

16 minutes ago, Agent Gully said:

I'll add on pilates, an advanced ballet barre and lap swimming.  They all help develop long, lean muscle tone. 😊

• Love 8
3 minutes ago, MssdDrms said:

The first DCC in motion she was in, she was unsteady a couple of times.  When she changed positions in Thunder,  she came up too soon and was at the wrong angle.  In her DCC in motion solo, she was heavy in her jumps.  I say again, I know nothing about dance training and technique so when an untrained eye notices this from the same dancer, it’s bad.  No one else messes up like she does.  If it were anyone else, K & J would bench them till they learn to dance.  Just my opinion.

Bingo. 

• Love 15
On 12/29/2019 at 3:11 PM, SmpIsimon said:

I strongly suspect that VK will be on the cover of one of the calendars next year. 

Absolutely f****ng not! 😂🤣😂.

God help us all.

• LOL 5
2 hours ago, Loves2Dance said:

I think it may have even been part of the issues Shelly mentioned when she talked about VK's lack of ballet focus. 

Skkkkkrrrrrrrrr!!!! Did I say she lacked ballet focus...or did I say she grew up in a studio where ballet was not their main focus?? Her studio was/is competition, convention focused, not that it’s a bad thing. I did give her ballet privates during school breaks when she was younger, and because Victoria has great facilities, talked at length with TK about more training, intensives, etc., but they were very happy and loyal to their studio.

• Useful 9
  • LOL 6
  • Love 6

8 hours ago, pinkandsparkly13 said:

I've been wondering if Maddie stays another year, will she be the only point or will they do a shared thing again? Who do you think she would share it with if they do it again? If she does stay I think I'd rather her be the only one. Because like people have said, I don't think they would demote her. I dunno. I mean I definitely wouldn't mind if they gave it to someone else entirely and put her somewhere else, but don't see that happening. 

I guess (and hope for) a shared point formation again. 3 years of Maddie in the triangle is way too much, so hopefully we will see someone else up there even for a few seconds.

btw, their insistence of keeping the same girls in the triangle if they don’t retire is why I think tess will come back. She is the worst choice for triangle and looks really awkward and out of place, a position she wouldn’t have gotten in any other year (and if Heather wasn’t in the doghouse). Why give it up when you’re already in year 4?

which btw would be Kelli’s excuse for placing VK in the triangle.she needs to balance out Tess, not that it mattered to them this year but next season it will suddenly become important again.

7 hours ago, Muckypup61 said:

un5pfqurvee4m6dylghw.jpg

Caroline has technique 🙂

7 hours ago, TB12 said:

No, Caroline was also supposed to be doing a half assed leap, but she’s extra and trying to overshadow poor VK. #duh

• LOL 12
  • Love 8
5 hours ago, Loves2Dance said:

In VK's case, you can see how much closer her back leg is to the ground than her front leg. It isn't supposed to be that uneven. 

Which leg should you end up landing on, front or back?  I assumed it was back, which made me think your theory that she's landing early is correct.  I have noticed in her videos, though, that she typically doesn't get the kind of height Caroline does.

• Love 1

Thank you go4luca for sharing the website.  As I was scrolling through the pictures two things came to my attention.

1.  Amanda is seriously the strongest rookie in looks and technique in my personal opinion and

2.  I was curious about this picture.  Is Amber really getting down compared to everyone else, really short or both?

28BDD5FE-AC52-400A-954D-56760A539951.jpeg

• Love 4
6 minutes ago, Kimrs said:

Is Amber really getting down compared to everyone else, really short or both?

I think a little of both.  I think she's on the shorter side, and it looks like her knees are in a deeper bend than the others.

7 minutes ago, Kimrs said:

Amanda is seriously the strongest rookie in looks and technique in my personal opinion and

She always looks like she's having a blast (probably is) & has gobs of energy.

• Love 8
On 12/27/2019 at 10:32 AM, Bennie said:
On 12/27/2019 at 10:24 AM, Holly85 said:

There has been talks abt Lexie as well 

Only speculation.  

I speculated as well. Actually I did last year since so many leave after they get married.  Either way, she's been a good addition to the squad IMO.  Good luck to her in whatever she decides!

• Love 9
10 hours ago, Muckypup61 said:

yeitolfh8ymp9yqojrcr.jpg

Sassy! LOVE Hannah's wink! They all look like they're really enjoying this performance.

For the love of Pete ~ can't they find a pair of shorts that cover Hannah's ass? In every picture, it seems, half of her ass is hanging out of the shorts. For the record, I have nothing against her, but seriously, I don't need to see her butt cheeks.

• LOL 3
  • Love 1
3 hours ago, ByTor said:

Which leg should you end up landing on, front or back?  I assumed it was back, which made me think your theory that she's landing early is correct.  I have noticed in her videos, though, that she typically doesn't get the kind of height Caroline does.

In that kind of leap (jete) you always land on your front leg, however in theory both legs should reach the split at the same time and come down at the same time.

• Useful 2
3 hours ago, Kimrs said:

Thank you go4luca for sharing the website.  As I was scrolling through the pictures two things came to my attention.

1.  Amanda is seriously the strongest rookie in looks and technique in my personal opinion and

2.  I was curious about this picture.  Is Amber really getting down compared to everyone else, really short or both?

28BDD5FE-AC52-400A-954D-56760A539951.jpeg

Everyone looks like they're having such fun, especially the back right corner of Jayln, Brennan and Savannah. Glad to see Brennan on the outside of the triangle!

• Love 5
3 hours ago, ByTor said:

Front 

• Useful 3
  • Love 6
14 hours ago, go4luca said:

Bracing myself for comments on the fit of Hannah's shorts...

wonder if K&J have this shot... Poor Hannah might get a WW invite..

Seamstress Lisa--- we might need you to be Johnny on the spot again.. now that the season is over, I'm sure showgroup has many performance dates booked..

• Love 6
14 hours ago, TB12 said:

From Caroline’s insta story perhaps I’m reading too much into this... 

1CA81A2D-74C9-40A4-9386-5A1578FCCAFC.jpeg

I think you’re prob reading too much. It looks tk me like a a really Basic generic happy new year type share. 

5 hours ago, ByTor said:

Front with back to kind of balance if that makes sense . I don’t hate VK and think she could’ve made it in her own this year but girl def. lacks technique, especially with extensions and leaps. 

• Love 9
48 minutes ago, UnicornKicksBack said:

I think you’re prob reading too much. It looks tk me like a a really Basic generic happy new year type share. 

I agree, some posts are cryptic, but I don't think this is one of them.

• Love 5