Type keyword(s) to search

Current Team Updates and Social Media

charappleby
  • Start Topic

Ok, I want to be clear that this topic is supposed to be for what its title entails: current squad and their social media. This is not a catch-all stream of consciousness topic.

Commentary about the DCC organization, reruns on Pluto TV, women who used to be on the DCC, all have their own topics and do not belong in here. 

It is also not a stage for petty squabbles. It’s ok if someone likes someone you don’t like— and vice versa.

• Love 7
2 hours ago, Hildegard802 said:

Imo, Amanda is rapidly surpassing Rachel W in the "most photogenic" category.  Amanda's smile lights up her face; Rachel's is in perma-freeze. 

Her smile touches her eyes while Rachel's smile stops at her cheekbones.  Rachel is gorgeous, no doubts about that, but Amanda has become one that really stands out to me in pictures. 

• Love 6
On 11/19/2019 at 9:03 AM, Holly85 said:

Meredith 

Hi Holly85-  I have been off the boards for a while.  Is there a list of who has sat out each game to date and a reason why they sat out?  Thank you so much.

• Useful 1
7 hours ago, J-R said:

Hi Holly85-  I have been off the boards for a while.  Is there a list of who has sat out each game to date and a reason why they sat out?  Thank you so much.

Rachel a has sat out briana as well I can’t remember who else Meredith sat out 

Edited by Holly85
  • Love 1
1 hour ago, Muckypup61 said:

New video on the DCC FB page of the Christmas performance practice. Can't seem to copy and paste the URL here.

There was a ig story of them practicing on their ig page and also the Dallas cowboys ig story as well 

• Love 1

I really like these "DCC in Motion" videos they are posting, but I hate the way they're produced. The effects are really distracting, at least in this video and in the one with Maddie. I found the one with Maddie particularly difficult to watch because of all of the bursts of sunlight.

• Love 2
15 hours ago, lisalionheart said:

I really like these "DCC in Motion" videos they are posting, but I hate the way they're produced. The effects are really distracting, at least in this video and in the one with Maddie. I found the one with Maddie particularly difficult to watch because of all of the bursts of sunlight.

They're not doing the best job with editing.  That "jumpy vibrating" effect they use is awful.  The way they add effects to the scenes, it's hard to follow the dancers. The one with Maddie, I completely agree with...the bursts of sunlight...that was extremely distracting. 

Edited by mizzhyer
  • Love 5
On 11/20/2019 at 4:27 PM, mizzhyer said:

Her smile touches her eyes while Rachel's smile stops at her cheekbones.  Rachel is gorgeous, no doubts about that, but Amanda has become one that really stands out to me in pictures. 

Amanda Dilks is really Michelle Pfeiffer-level gorgeous.

I hope she stays 5 years so we can bask in the light of her presence. She is a star. #TeamAmanda

• LOL 1
  • Love 12
30 minutes ago, mizzhyer said:

They're not doing the best job with editing.  That "jumpy vibrating" effect they use is awful.  The way they add effects to the scenes, it's hard to follow the dancers. The one with Maddie, I completely agree with...the bursts of sunlight...that was extremely distracting. 

Hides her face 😂😂😂

Never gonna be impressed with her half assed hip hop. It’s like the snack pack vanilla pudding of hip hop. Fake sweet, generic, gross, boring, but Kelli eats it up with a spoon and thinks it’s a special dessert that everybody likes. 

wasn’t impressed with the one with Lexie, Ashlee, and that other girl, either. They’re all blenders.

Rachel W looking thicka than a snicka I’m that one. Caroline look like the most basic white girl Lauren Conrad wAtch out bitch dang, outdancing the other three and superb technique. If she’s doesn’t end up triangle at least I’ll be shocked. But then again still shocked over this years mess. 

• LOL 4
  • Love 3

I’m planning to go to the Christmas Spectacular tomorrow - does anyone know how early you need to get there to get a good spot to watch? Looks like it gets pretty crowded!

(Mods - If this belongs in a diff thread I can delete! Posting here bc it’s a question about current squad performances but if there’s a better place let me know.)

2 hours ago, TXElle said:

I’m planning to go to the Christmas Spectacular tomorrow - does anyone know how early you need to get there to get a good spot to watch? Looks like it gets pretty crowded!

(Mods - If this belongs in a diff thread I can delete! Posting here bc it’s a question about current squad performances but if there’s a better place let me know.)

Have fun!!!!  

• Love 1
3 hours ago, TXElle said:

I would get there abt 430 ish and explore and then grab a good spot 

• Useful 1
17 hours ago, TXElle said:

Have fun! We expect a full report on formations, etc., so bring a notebook and pen. 😉

• LOL 5
  • Love 6
2 hours ago, ExtremeFajitas said:

Have fun! We expect a full report on formations, etc., so bring a notebook and pen. 😉

Rookie Amanda was point of the triangle from the turf formation with jayln and Rachel a 

Edited by Holly85
  • Love 16
5 hours ago, Stee said:

Taylor looks like a really pretty Lisa Kudrow there... or maybe I’ve been binge watching too much Friends lately?!

I can see it.  🙂 (and I've binged on my fair share of Friends episodes)

• Love 2
On 11/23/2019 at 9:17 AM, ExtremeFajitas said:

It’s been 4 days and we don’t even have any formation reports, choreography insults, VK placement drama or speculation presented as truths!  Is everyone already on thanksgiving break???

• LOL 12
3 hours ago, Stee said:

It’s been 4 days and we don’t even have any formation reports, choreography insults, VK placement drama or speculation presented as truths!  Is everyone already on thanksgiving break???

Maybe bc since the show is only 20 mins long maybe would rather enjoy the show 

• Love 2

Anyone else think that the group distributions are way off?? Group 4 has the 3 weakest rookies and only one strong veteran (not including the GL and 2GL) which is Hannah. It's so odd how they divided it up, take a look!

GROUP 1 - 6/9 on SG
1. Amy (SG)
2. Miranda 
3. Caroline (SG)
4. Daphne (SG)
5. Cianna (SG)
6. Savannah
7. Madeline M
8. Kelcey (SG)
9. Amanda (SG)

GROUP 2 - 5/9 on SG
1. Maddie - SG
2. Lexie - SG
3. Ashlee - SG
4. Rachel W - SG
5. Rachel A - SG
6. Alanna
7. Erin
8. Lisa
9. Chandi

GROUP 3 - 5/9 on SG
1. Heather - SG
2. Alexis - SG
3. Amber - SG
4. Bridget - SG
5. Jalyn (should be on SG so I'm counting it 😉)
6. Christina
7. Briana
8. Taylor P
9. Kristin

GROUP 4 - 4/10 on SG
1. Tess - SG
2. Gina - SG
3. Hannah - SG
4. Molly
5. Brennan
6. Taylor J
7. Victoria - SG
8. Kat
9. Lily
10. Meredith

• Love 1
7 minutes ago, dccfan204 said:

Anyone else think that the group distributions are way off?? Group 4 has the 3 weakest rookies and only one strong veteran (not including the GL and 2GL) which is Hannah. It's so odd how they divided it up, take a look!

GROUP 1 - 6/9 on SG
1. Amy (SG)
2. Miranda 
3. Caroline (SG)
4. Daphne (SG)
5. Cianna (SG)
6. Savannah
7. Madeline M
8. Kelcey (SG)
9. Amanda (SG)

GROUP 2 - 5/9 on SG
1. Maddie - SG
2. Lexie - SG
3. Ashlee - SG
4. Rachel W - SG
5. Rachel A - SG
6. Alanna
7. Erin
8. Lisa
9. Chandi

GROUP 3 - 5/9 on SG
1. Heather - SG
2. Alexis - SG
3. Amber - SG
4. Bridget - SG
6. Christina
7. Briana
8. Taylor P
9. Kristin

GROUP 4 - 4/10 on SG
1. Tess - SG
2. Gina - SG
3. Hannah - SG
4. Molly
5. Brennan
6. Taylor J
7. Victoria - SG
8. Kat
9. Lily
10. Meredith

Actually embarrassing how much thought I put into this BUT check out these groups I designed. I feel like I balanced the amount of strong dancers vs weaker ones in each group. If anything, maybe group 1 is slightly lagging but idk

GROUP 1
1. Amy
2. Miranda
3. Bridget
4. Cianna
5. Molly
6. Brennan
7. Victoria
8. Savannah
9. Meredith
10. Lily

GROUP 2
1. Maddie
2. Lexie
3. Amber
4. Daphne
5. Jalyn
6. Briana
7. Christina
8. Chandi
9. Lisa

GROUP 3
1. Heather
2. Alexis
3. Caroline
4. Hannah
5. Rachel A
6. Madeline M
7. Kelcey
8. Taylor P
9. Kristin

GROUP 4
1. Tess
2. Gina 
3. Ashlee
4. Rachel W 
5. Alanna
6. Erin
7. Taylor J
8. Amanda
9. Kat

Edited by dccfan204
  • Love 3
8 minutes ago, Holly85 said:

Looks like Gina is out today 

ED01E198-3ECA-4B15-8A82-6BF5110E7E40.jpeg

I wonder if she will get to do halftime.  And of course, I still wonder what kind of system they are using with "alternates" or whatever.  Why take out a second GL and let Meredith perform🤷‍♀️.  Oh, yes cause Kelli "loves" Meredith and Samantha is home from college, so her friend needs to perform???

• Love 7
1 hour ago, Holly85 said:

Looks like Gina is out today 

ED01E198-3ECA-4B15-8A82-6BF5110E7E40.jpeg

She best be injured and not just 'rested'. You cannot put arguably your best dancer on the sidelines for someone who is a part-timer. I've been a fan of Meredith since last season but she still makes so many errors on the field!

• Love 15
1 hour ago, dccfan204 said:

GROUP 3 - 5/9 on SG
1. Heather - SG
2. Alexis - SG
3. Amber - SG
4. Bridget - SG
6. Christina
7. Briana
8. Taylor P
9. Kristin

Alexis isn't on show group but yes Jalyn should be! Lol

2 minutes ago, scorpio1031 said:

Maybe she is out so VK can move up in the triangle

Really they gave Victoria her spot?! But of course, she's the best!.....

• Love 3

Hello everyone!!!

Where is the most current and updated threads?

Just tuned into today’s game. Saw the recent vid on the Instagram and see Victoria is now in Ginas spot!!

i can’t even find Gina. 
I’ve been off the boards for several months. Is there a story in Ginas fall from grace? 
She’s just such a strong dancer!!!

45 minutes ago, DCC-UK said:

But there's no favouritism? What rookie has ever been that high up in the triangle? 🤬

Exactly! If I was a veteran I would be pissed off that they moved her so far forward to replace Gina. Favoritism at its best! 

• Love 16