Type keyword(s) to search

Current Team Updates and Social Media

charappleby
  • Start Topic

13 minutes ago, woodscommaelle said:

Did Jenna make show group her first season? 

When she was trying to convince people on IG how she was over losing "point, schmoint" - she said she was on show group all 6 years, but she also said she was captain for 3 years🙄.  I remember Jacie and Olivia on show group in season 7, and then Jacie, Olivia and Carisa in season 8.  However, that's based on USO tour videos and she may have been an alternate both years.

(edited)
11 hours ago, scorpio1031 said:

So.  It's official that she's retiring.  Good.  She spent longer trying out for the team then she actually did ON the team.  I'm glad she's leaving as she never should have been on the squad in the first place (and should have been cut for her solos, among other things, her second and third year on the squad), but it seems actually being ON the squad was good for her.  I won't go into detail AGAIN as people here already know my opinion about her.

Edited by EricaShadows
  • Love 12
3 hours ago, EricaShadows said:

So.  It's official that she's retiring.  Good.  She spent longer trying out for the team then she actually did ON the team.  I'm glad she's leaving as she never should have been on the squad in the first place (and should have been cut for her solos, among other things, her second and third year on the squad), but it seems actually being ON the squad was good for her.  I won't go into detail AGAIN as people here already know my opinion about her.

image.png.dc61dbf00a73121be3f838781e120acc.png

• LOL 1
19 hours ago, Jess14 said:

I think Heather is lovely, but I don’t think she should’ve been anywhere near point. However, I think she got screwed by not being a leader or group leader 2 years ago. That was wrong. 

A triangle of any 3 of Gina, Bridget, Ashlee, Amber, Caroline, Alanna, Rachel W, Hannah, or Daphne would’ve been far superior to what we got last year. I never remember thinking that in the past. I’ve disagreed with the point girl in many years, but I never remember thinking that ALL of the girls in the triangle should’ve been replaced. 

I personally think she is good enough for triangle, but what we can all agree on is that compared to the triangle we actually got, Heather deserved to be point. They put all GLs in the triangle and apart from the fact that Tess isn’t triangle material, it was SO off balance. Why put one if your tallest IN the triangle and then put a ‘short’ girl behind point? What the hell?

• Love 8
(edited)

Alexis has confirmed she is retiring too on Christina's instagram. Does anyone have a current confirmed of whose retiring? People on Christina's insta is saying alanna is retiring too. Is that confirmed?

Besides Amy, Heather, Molly and christina because I forgot the rest

Edited by UK-Fan
(edited)
2 minutes ago, UK-Fan said:

Alexis has confirmed she is retiring too on Christina's instagram. Does anyone have a current confirmed of whose retiring? People on Christina's insta is saying alanna is retiring too. Is that confirmed?

Besides Amy, Heather, Molly and christina because I forgot the rest

It’s Amy heather molly Miranda alexis Christina Bridget and Taylor p 

Edited by Holly85
  • Love 1
(edited)
2 minutes ago, Holly85 said:

It’s Amy heather molly Miranda alexis Christina Bridget and Taylor p 

Thank you. Dumber question whats Miranda, bridget and taylor's instagram? I lost track that or I cant find it or they er ... I guess i better not say it out loud cos I'm sure its just me being paranoid LOL

Edited by UK-Fan
1 minute ago, UK-Fan said:

Thank you. Dumber question whats Miranda, bridget and taylor's instagram? I lost track that or I cant find it or they er ... I guess i better not say it out loud LOL

Classic_Bridget 
tay_pedersen 

MirandaBuechel 

1 minute ago, UK-Fan said:

Thank you. Dumber question whats Miranda, bridget and taylor's instagram? I lost track that or I cant find it or they er ... I guess i better not say it out loud cos I'm sure its just me being paranoid LOL

Miranda: mirandabuechel

Bridget: classic_bridge

Taylor P: tay_pederson  (if that's the Taylor you mean)

Just now, mizzhyer said:

Miranda: mirandabuechel

Bridget: classic_bridge

Taylor P: tay_pederson  (if that's the Taylor you mean)

I mean the taylor thats retiring so I guess yes. Thanks.

Just now, DCCFanatic82 said:

Taylor P. is retiring, eh? A "one and done" cheerleader is always interesting. Did she see some writing on the wall, I wonder? 🤨

She got homesick missed her family friends and boyfriend this just happened 

• Love 5
13 minutes ago, Holly85 said:

She got homesick missed her family friends and boyfriend this just happened 

I'd say she wasn't too thrilled about the idea of another year of a long distance relationship and her family being so far away.  Arizona isn't just around the corner from Texas 🙂

• Love 2
1 minute ago, mizzhyer said:

I'd say she wasn't too thrilled about the idea of another year of a long distance relationship and her family being so far away.  Arizona isn't just around the corner from Texas 🙂

I think being home these past few months  made her realize she didn’t like being so far away from them 

• Love 11
11 minutes ago, Holly85 said:

I think being home these past few months  made her realize she didn’t like being so far away from them 

I would be the same way.  I live 11 miles from my family and 27 miles from my boyfriend...  I can't imagine being several states away from them. 

• Love 1
1 hour ago, PhoebeKelly1992 said:

2021 Calendars 😊

IMG_20200615_233154.jpg

IMG_20200615_233143.jpg

IMG_20200615_233206.jpg

IMG_20200615_233220.jpg

IMG_20200615_233303.jpg

IMG_20200615_233314.jpg

IMG_20200615_233235.jpg

IMG_20200615_233247.jpg

Are these the covers of all the calendars but the desk version?  If so, I am SO happy that Victoria did NOT make the cover of at least the sideline calendar (though there's still the chance for the desk version).  

• Love 6
On 6/11/2020 at 5:36 PM, imacrumb said:

First time ever posting but I have been trying to read the thread here and there. Please let me know if there is a better place to post this!

*Possible* Hot Take: I have not been excited about the entire DCC team since maybe.. 2017? Let me explain. In the past years, ~2010-2016/17, the squad felt damn near perfect. I mean I miss those powerhouse girls (Jenna, Melissa W., Erica, Jackie Bob, Jacie, Holly). I loved just about every girl on the team. Now, I don't feel as excited about each girl. I have MAYBE 5 girls I can pick who I love (Bridget, Briana) then the rest do not stand out.

Don't get me wrong, I love DCC and still obsess over them but looking at who our potential group leaders are this upcoming season and looking at all the veterans, I realized I'm not as impressed. I am actually more excited to see the 2019 rookies grow because they impress me.

Don't come for me lol. I was just wondering if y'all have felt like this. Who are your favorite returning veterans? Who is ONE veteran you wish could come back?

I completely agree. I loved loved loved every single season up until 2015-2016. then they all started to run together.

• Love 7
44 minutes ago, EricaShadows said:

Are these the covers of all the calendars but the desk version?  If so, I am SO happy that Victoria did NOT make the cover of at least the sideline calendar (though there's still the chance for the desk version).  

She was featured in one pic in the Finglass Family Calendar this year, so Kelli may feature her more in that to make it up to her:)

Are those swim suit pics the ones that was taken last year that didnt get featured in any of this years calendar? Or did they have the photographer and swimsuits brought to each girl's house and take those pics?

3 minutes ago, UK-Fan said:

Are those swim suit pics the ones that was taken last year that didnt get featured in any of this years calendar? Or did they have the photographer and swimsuits brought to each girl's house and take those pics?

They are pictures from last years shoot

• Useful 1
  • Love 3

Could someone please show me where Taylor P announced she’s retiring? I follow her on IG and I can’t find anything, unless I’m either not looking hard enough or it’s in plain view and I’m just blind as a bat

(edited)
22 hours ago, DCCFanFromTN said:

Could someone please show me where Taylor P announced she’s retiring? I follow her on IG and I can’t find anything, unless I’m either not looking hard enough or it’s in plain view and I’m just blind as a bat

You're not blind I think someone said it on the forums who was leaving because Kelli was saying 30 returning vets up to a few days ago then that got changed to 29 returning vets a day or 2 later and then one of the sources on this forum said who was leaving. So I don't think she properly announced it herself

Edited by UK-Fan
  • Love 2
7 hours ago, loveaux said:

Brianna!!! She's so beautiful

I know!! She is my second fave...and darn near close to being tied for my fave (but that spot is held by Brennan 🙂  ). 

• LOL 1
  • Love 2
12 hours ago, loveaux said:

Brianna!!! She's so beautiful

She really is. There's an elegance to her look and communication that I've liked since we first saw her. And wow, I think she's dropped 10-15 lbs since she first auditioned and she looks incredible.

• Love 13
19 hours ago, DCCFanFromTN said:

She didn’t announce it. Some insiders posted it here 

8 hours ago, dotdot 37 said:

I thought that since they did a now and then on VK she would be the one leaving.  If its between Cat and VK  I would keep cat

Where is that now and then post? Insta or twitter or facebook etc? Yep VK needs to go. I actually rather have Yuko return actually. Yuko maybe one of the weakest dancers on the team but I'd say she was better dancer than VK.

Ps question, can someone tell me why some of you guys was calling VK veruca this time last year-ish please. I kept meaning to ask that but never worked out why

• Love 2
3 minutes ago, DCCFanFromTN said:

K, J, and Charlotte have send videos to the TCC. The video was released on the DCC Instagram. According to the comments, Gina and Taylor J are back for sure

All vets are going to tc that’s when they enter 

16 hours ago, DCCFanatic82 said:

No calendar shoot this year only means one thing: MORE MILKSHAKES!

Veruca Salt is the spoiled brat in Willy Wonka/Charlie and the Chocolate Factory.

How the hell did I forget that? I loved that film. I thought you guys meant verruca as in the wart!!!! 

• LOL 5
9 minutes ago, dotdot 37 said:

dallas cowboys official site then look for cheerleaders.  Dream do come true: VK journey from Junior DCC through Her Dcc Rookie season

Yeah that was done along time ago 

2 hours ago, dotdot 37 said:

Yes but why her when there are 100 other pass DCC  that they could have done a now and then on

So she could brag about sneaking into classes and camps before she was old enough to attend.

• Love 1

Does anyone think that VK looks like the little sis of Alyssa Edwards, last week’s lip sync assassin on RuPaul’s Drag Race? Or am I watching waaaaay too much TV lately?

7D0AC51D-27AE-4574-94BE-1304AA167C26.jpeg

• LOL 13
  • Love 1
4 hours ago, Pj3422 said:

Does anyone think that VK looks like the little sis of Alyssa Edwards, last week’s lip sync assassin on RuPaul’s Drag Race? Or am I watching waaaaay too much TV lately?

VK WISHES. And Alyssa is a much better dancer - ha!

• Useful 1
  • LOL 9
  • Love 3
17 hours ago, Pj3422 said:

I think she shares a resemblance to Tiffany Trump.

T Trump2 (2).jpg

• Useful 2
  • LOL 6
  • Love 8
On 6/19/2020 at 5:03 PM, dotdot 37 said:

dallas cowboys official site then look for cheerleaders.  Dream do come true: VK journey from Junior DCC through Her Dcc Rookie season

Would have been better if they used Jen Amburn. Come on, she came full circle dcc wise. jr dcc to dcc to working on jr dcc and jr dcc camp and stuff and a better dancer than VK .......

• Love 6

I just want to say that I think Victoria is a lovely young woman, both in looks and actions. I have reached out to her several times on Instagram and she has always been gracious enough to answer. I think she grew up a lot between the first year she tried out to last year, her rookie year. I don't think she is deserving of all the dislike she gets, unless it comes from personal experience or interactions with her. You can tell she worked hard, and continues to do so. 

• LOL 4
  • Love 4
1 hour ago, DCCFanatic82 said:

10 photos of DCC Dads. Only one is a photo of their dad and mom. Guess who it is.  🙄🙄🙄

I suspect it's partly due to Victoria and partly due to Tina.  I wouldn't be surprised that Tina wasn't happy about being left out of the Mother's Day spread.  The father just seems to stand back and let those two shove their way to the front in a lot of things.

• LOL 2
  • Love 5
(edited)
18 hours ago, Tarode said:

I just want to say that I think Victoria is a lovely young woman, both in looks and actions. I have reached out to her several times on Instagram and she has always been gracious enough to answer. I think she grew up a lot between the first year she tried out to last year, her rookie year. I don't think she is deserving of all the dislike she gets, unless it comes from personal experience or interactions with her. You can tell she worked hard, and continues to do so. 

I agree with you. I also have had nice conversations with her and she is always sweet and polite. She represents the organization well in this regard. She knows that my granddaughter and myself are fans and she reached out and sent us both photos. My granddaughter is 6 and was so excited to get the photo and has it hung in her room next to her photo of Kat who is also another sweet DCC 

Edited by Cruisegirl
  • Love 8