Type keyword(s) to search

Current Team Updates and Social Media

charappleby
  • Start Topic

2 hours ago, parrotfeathers said:

I will always wonder if VK agreed to be the sacrificial lamb for last season for ratings.  Because it sure worked.

Were last year's ratings higher than in previous seasons?

• Useful 1
5 hours ago, lah715 said:

I also think VK looks great this year  .... if people get bent out of shape about her ....how about Lexi in the triangle ... after the guest choreographers gushed over Gina I thought for sure she would be there yet was put in the second tier ... I also like Lexi but have to wonder if Gina is the end all be all how did that happen ?!?!  One more thing  Jaylyn and Bridget as rookies were way up in the triangle over veterans ....  My point is  .....if a dancer out performs others no matter their status that is just the way it goes .... VK came back strong ...some are just holding a grudge from last year 

Uhm, they were ahead of vets because they were SG rookies. sg rookies are always ahead of some veterans and Vk’s original position was too. Still, not even these girls weren’t placed in the diamond.

• Love 10
6 hours ago, parrotfeathers said:

I will always wonder if VK agreed to be the sacrificial lamb for last season for ratings.  Because it sure worked.

hmmm that is very interesting ......🤔

7 hours ago, parrotfeathers said:

Not at all...they focused on her expecting VK to know the process and that she was as good as K said.  VK went spiraling out of control in front of the cameras...too bad they didn’t get her on film yapping about herself.  She is a legend in her own mind.  I find her to be garish.  I’m sure CMT loved the drama.  I can’t speak on any redemption as I didn’t watch the show this season, but a leopard doesn’t change spots that easily.  

Erin is stunning!  Erin has grace and poise.  Erin would be a great point. 

• Love 23
3 minutes ago, Jazzmom said:

Not at all...they focused on her expecting VK to know the process and that she was as good as K said

Not only that, but Kitty Carter and others would have had to have gone along with everything as well.  I'm sure some of the guests that season watched the finished product and thought "WTF??!!"

And of course, the DCC IG and the DCC MTT IG are both featuring Victoria today.

5 minutes ago, Jazzmom said:

Erin is stunning!  Erin has grace and poise.  Erin would be a great point.

She is probably one of the more successful comeback girls:)

• Love 8
1 hour ago, scorpio1031 said:

And of course, the DCC IG and the DCC MTT IG are both featuring Victoria today.

I saw that and instantly looked for the “she’s not a thief” comment. 🤨 interesting timing. That picture of her she’s looking Maddie heavy and that’s harder to do as tall as she is! 

• Love 5
On 12/4/2019 at 6:35 AM, SailorGirl said:

This is an NFL permissions issue, not a VK conspiracy cover-up. I'm no fan of hers and there's enough legit issues with her to bring up. As much as I don't like her or her stage mother, they don't have anywhere near the power to get this type of video taken down. That's giving them both WAY too much credit! 😄

While there are MANY a video on YouTube that totally should have been yanked if it was truly a permissions thing, I do agree that it's far-fetched.  Neither Tina nor Victoria have that much power, as much as they think they do or would like to believe.

On 12/4/2019 at 9:58 AM, mizzhyer said:

Same here....I'm wondering about Christina though....she was the lowest scoring vet wasn't she?  I will say, what little I've seen of her, she's looked fine to me.  Honestly, I can't get a read on this season...lol !!  We could either see a TON of vets retire or we could see another very small group retire.

On 12/4/2019 at 10:01 AM, Holly85 said:

Yes she was at the bottom and I agree I can’t get a read on it either !! 

Christina was the lowest-scoring vet and should be thanking her lucky stars that there were enough other girls who gave Kelli a reason to cut them that she was spared.  Otherwise, she would have been cut, especially if there had been a strong crop of girls like there was last year.

On 12/4/2019 at 12:28 PM, OhFFS said:

Also, adding to the myriad reasons that VK was moved into Gina's spot, nobody has yet mentioned that this will support giving her the ROY award... since she (literally) stepped up (in the formation) at a moment's notice.  Ya know, like Kash did when Jenna f'ed up.  Who could dare deny VK this honor now?!?!?!

There was NO way that Victoria actually stepped up into that position.  The only thing that the Jenna/KaShara situation has in common with the Gina/Victoria situation is that a spot was left open that needed to be filled.  From what we heard about Jenna and KaShara was that it was rumored KaShara was working her butt off behind the scenes doing the work that Erica should have been doing (and wasn't) as well as her own duties and anything else she could do.  We haven't heard about Victoria doing ANYTHING even remotely similar.  She just happened to be plunked down there with no extra work or effort on her part that we know of (and that would have been trumpeted far and wide either way).  

On 12/4/2019 at 12:48 PM, dreamcatcher said:

I mean...she didn’t step up like Kashara, she was moved there. I’m sure all vets (and rookies) would “step up” the same.

Also, what is she going to say? Yes i stole the case and auntie Kelli was there too cheering me on? But she might go to Kelli with this and given her weird behavior lately, there is a chance she might join us just to support her perfect storm... that should be fun!!

I would LOVE for Kelli to join this forum, but it's not likely to happen.  If we are to believe the rumor that she was furious Victoria wasn't universally beloved and that "no one would tell her who to put on the squad" (in regards to Victoria), then she would HATE being here where people speak their mind and have freely given their opinions of her, her decision-making skills (especially in regards to Victoria and, to a lesser degree, Malena and a few other girls) and other things and I don't think she could handle it.

On 12/4/2019 at 8:54 PM, MyFavShows said:

She also looks spectacular dancing there - maybe they wanted her in that spot so...umm....more people could, you know, see her dancing cause she’s gorgeous and a great dancer.  Sometimes placements in a performance are all about putting who’s going to make your performance look the best in places that they are noticed. 

VK is a really eye catching dancer - IMO she would make a great point. 

Sorry, no.  I don't think she looks spectacular there.  She still looks messy, sloppy, and out of control, but not as badly as last year.  They need clean, precise dancers there and Victoria is NONE of those.  She may be pretty, but she's an average pretty and doesn't match some of the stunners on the team.

23 hours ago, lah715 said:

I also think VK looks great this year  .... if people get bent out of shape about her ....how about Lexi in the triangle ... after the guest choreographers gushed over Gina I thought for sure she would be there yet was put in the second tier ... I also like Lexi but have to wonder if Gina is the end all be all how did that happen ?!?!  One more thing  Jaylyn and Bridget as rookies were way up in the triangle over veterans ....  My point is  .....if a dancer out performs others no matter their status that is just the way it goes .... VK came back strong ...some are just holding a grudge from last year 

I wouldn't be surprised if Lexie was given her spot because she was retiring, but she was already a strong dancer who had experience on the team.  However, I think there should have been other dancers there as well and, if they were going to go with a blond in that spot, it should have been Gina if they weren't going to give her point.  I would have also loved to see Jalyn, Bridget or Caroline there as they would have given different looks to the triangle.  As for being further up, they were further up their rookie years because they were Show Group members.  Even then, they didn't make it up further than halfway up the overall formation or so.  No rookies have ever been up as far as Victoria has that I know of.

22 hours ago, parrotfeathers said:

Yeah, right.  She's not that good an actor.  That was all her and, while there might have been some leading questions, Victoria gave them all that to work with on her own.

15 hours ago, TorProc said:

This is not a great photo at all. I just wish she would stop putting that heavy of eyeliner on. 

83B433F7-4347-4E7C-AF8D-2E67CC7BD8EC.jpeg

Meredith looks worried and scared here, not dreamy or excited.  I think she's a one-and-done.

14 hours ago, Jazzmom said:

Not at all...they focused on her expecting VK to know the process and that she was as good as K said.  VK went spiraling out of control in front of the cameras...too bad they didn’t get her on film yapping about herself.  She is a legend in her own mind.  I find her to be garish.  I’m sure CMT loved the drama.  I can’t speak on any redemption as I didn’t watch the show this season, but a leopard doesn’t change spots that easily.   

See above.  They didn't need to lead Victoria along, she did that all by herself without prodding beyond the usual leading questions.

14 hours ago, scorpio1031 said:

Not only that, but Kitty Carter and others would have had to have gone along with everything as well.  I'm sure some of the guests that season watched the finished product and thought "WTF??!!"

Kitty DID go along with it for a while, but I don't think that the others would have done the same and even KITTY wanted nothing to do with this season so she wasn't happy with what happened last season, or at least the aftermath of last season.

11 hours ago, Muckypup61 said:

Caroline for point! Beautiful and talented!

DCC Caroline3.jpg

She looks like Danielle's sister there and I could easily see her as point, but I'd put her up against Erin, Madeline M. or Bridget for that spot.

Edited by EricaShadows
  • Love 20
5 hours ago, NotthebadVictoria said:

I saw that and instantly looked for the “she’s not a thief” comment. 🤨 interesting timing. That picture of her she’s looking Maddie heavy and that’s harder to do as tall as she is! 

Victoria looks great in that pic with her awesome body...got over 15,000 likes and so much 💕 #VictoriatheDallasprincess👢💫🔥

Edited by VentiMocha
OOPs grew to 15,869 ppl loving onVK🙌
  • LOL 20
  • Love 1

Legend:

an extremely famous or notorious person, especially in a particular field: "Victoria is a living DCC legend".  Never said she was the only DCC legend but she is the  most talked about DCC legend currently 👌

Edited by VentiMocha
  • LOL 9
30 minutes ago, Erinbridget said:

She's only the most talked about DCC because of the nepotism and the bullsh*t moves she's pulled behind the scenes. And remember, being the most talked about is not always a good thing

VK is great!  Getting lots of attention, air time and fans and I love, love it💕 The chatter about VK on a smaller scale may have some believe that is how she is generally viewed, but it’s all relative. 

• LOL 8
  • Love 1
7 hours ago, VentiMocha said:

Victoria looks great in that pic with her awesome body...got over 15,000 likes and so much 💕 #VictoriatheDallasprincess👢💫🔥

Umm. . . .yeah.   I could say a lot of things and none of them would be complimentary or appropriate.  She's a pretty girl, but I certainly don't think it rises to the level you're giving it.  Dallas princess?  Nope, she's not even that and I doubt you mean she's of the "spoiled rich girl" variety or the person who spends about their earnings because they feel they're entitled to whatever they want whenever they want and doesn't have a concept of what a budget is or how money is earned.  Since I don't know her, I can't say she's that way either, but I certainly get a feeling of entitlement from her at times.  I also seriously doubt all those likes are because of her personally, but because she's a pretty girl.

7 hours ago, VentiMocha said:

Legend:

an extremely famous or notorious person, especially in a particular field: "Victoria is a living DCC legend".  Never said she was the only DCC legend but she is the  most talked about DCC legend currently 👌

She's only famous or notorious in an EXTREMELY small circle of people that's likely limited to fans of the cheerleaders and the show (maybe a few thousand people if that compared to the rest of the word) and not the wider world so she's nowhere near extremely famous or notorious.  RuPaul, Garth Brooks, Stephen King, and LeBron James are more of the legend variety that you're talking about.  I

4 hours ago, VentiMocha said:

VK is great!  Getting lots of attention, air time and fans and I love, love it💕 The chatter about VK on a smaller scale may have some believe that is how she is generally viewed, but it’s all relative. 

If the other girls got as much attention and air time as Victoria, I certainly wouldn't mind her as much, but when she's the ONLY one (or one of a select few that involves her and maybe a few veterans with no other rookies) getting all the attention, I have a problem with it. 

• Love 22
13 hours ago, Muckypup61 said:

DCC Caroline3.jpg

Caroline may be one of the best dancers this team may have ever had, but she is also one of the most basic looking girls this team has ever had. And I like her! But I don’t get the love affair over her looks. 

• Useful 2
  • Love 12
9 hours ago, VentiMocha said:

Legend:

notorious /nōˈtôrēəs/

adjective: notorious

famous or well known, typically for some bad quality or deed.

Sounds about right to me! 😛

• LOL 8
  • Love 12
6 hours ago, VentiMocha said:

it’s all relative. 

Exactly. And because of who VK's relative is, its why she was allowed to get away with activities last year that not only would have gotten others kicked out, the others would have been told not to come back. 

The issue is in no way that VK showed up a second time after being cut and made it -- lots of girls did that, and that is the judges' expectations of many of the girls -- look at Brennan!!

The issue is that the behavior in year one by anyone else would have ensured they would not have been given a year two chance. But yet . . . 

Edited by SailorGirl
  • Love 20
34 minutes ago, SmpIsimon said:

The favoritism VK is getting is truly ridiculous, and Kelli no longer cares how bad it looks.  VK has amazing power and control (not in her dancing God knows, but in the politics of DCC), and the girls have to walk on eggshells around her out of fear she'll give unfavorable reports about them to TPTB.  As you can imagine, many of the other girls are just fit to be tied at what has become of the team.  I suspect a number of them will not reaudition next year.

Have you heard about the stolen cell phone case?

• Love 4
14 minutes ago, scorpio1031 said:

Have you heard about the stolen cell phone case?

I have not, but that sounds a bit hard to believe (i.e., that she'd be brazen enough to steal something and then use it in such a way that others could see she stole it).

• Love 7
13 minutes ago, dotdot 37 said:

How are they going to show case VK for next season

Best case scenario: they follow standard MTT protocol and don't showcase vets that much, but we all know they'll shoehorn her in somehow. She'll be teaching rookies, be a group leader, giving feedback to Aunt Kelly... they'll figure it out.

• Love 3
13 hours ago, EricaShadows said:

There was NO way that Victoria actually stepped up into that position.  The only thing that the Jenna/KaShara situation has in common with the Gina/Victoria situation is that a spot was left open that needed to be filled.  From what we heard about Jenna and KaShara was that it was rumored KaShara was working her butt off behind the scenes doing the work that Erica should have been doing (and wasn't) as well as her own duties and anything else she could do.  We haven't heard about Victoria doing ANYTHING even remotely similar.  She just happened to be plunked down there with no extra work or effort on her part that we know of (and that would have been trumpeted far and wide either way).  

I think with Kashara people are forgetting that she was already in the triangle. It’s not like she was moved from the back of the formation. She definitely stepped up as a leader so she was a natural choice to replace an irresponsible leader, but still... nothing similar to getting a diamond spot as a rookie.

• Love 11

My predictions are next year will be the year the light bulb finally registers that we want To see more than rookie auditions and we’ll get more VK, or she’ll get some mentor type segments of helping rookie candidates. 

No shocker at all at the nepotism bit even in giving the side eye on how they’re n out even trying to deny or hide it anymore. 

I always said we’ll see her in triangle second year but I’m still wowing that she got diamond rookie year.

• Love 1
9 minutes ago, UnicornKicksBack said:

My predictions are next year will be the year the light bulb finally registers that we want To see more than rookie auditions and we’ll get more VK, or she’ll get some mentor type segments of helping rookie candidates. 

No shocker at all at the nepotism bit even in giving the side eye on how they’re n out even trying to deny or hide it anymore. 

I always said we’ll see her in triangle second year but I’m still wowing that she got diamond rookie year.

Actually she really isn’t in the diamond The diamond is made up of Maddie Lexie Amy Tess 

Edited by Holly85
  • Love 2
18 hours ago, Muckypup61 said:

DCC Caroline3.jpg

I liked Caroline as a rookie but she's certainly one of those whose blossomed in her second, like many of them have from her rookie season. The second-years is one of the strongest crop they've had in years. I could see many of them as point in future. They look like they have a real bond as a smaller group too. 

I think their rookie season, you're just trying not to screw up and fit in with the squad. In year 2, if you can get past auditions, you can just enjoy TC and relax a little more. Yes, I know you can still get cut but dance is always much more enjoyable to watch if the dancer looks like they're enjoying it too! 

• Love 12
16 hours ago, VentiMocha said:

Legend:

She’s alright. I wouldn’t use the word legend for someone who’s been on the team for five whole minutes. Maybe in 4-5 years I’ll reconsider. 

Edited by Tdoc72
  • Love 12
6 hours ago, SmpIsimon said:

I have not, but that sounds a bit hard to believe (i.e., that she'd be brazen enough to steal something and then use it in such a way that others could see she stole it).

If she's brazen enough to steal it, then I could see her being brazen enough to show it off cause what can anybody do about it?  Aunt Kelli won't do anything.

• LOL 1
  • Love 1
5 hours ago, dotdot 37 said:

How are they going to show case VK for next season

9 hours ago, EricaShadows said:

Umm. . . .yeah.   I could say a lot of things and none of them would be complimentary or appropriate.  She's a pretty girl, but I certainly don't think it rises to the level you're giving it.  Dallas princess?  Nope, she's not even that and I doubt you mean she's of the "spoiled rich girl" variety or the person who spends about their earnings because they feel they're entitled to whatever they want whenever they want and doesn't have a concept of what a budget is or how money is earned.  Since I don't know her, I can't say she's that way either, but I certainly get a feeling of entitlement from her at times.  I also seriously doubt all those likes are because of her personally, but because she's a pretty girl.

She's only famous or notorious in an EXTREMELY small circle of people that's likely limited to fans of the cheerleaders and the show (maybe a few thousand people if that compared to the rest of the word) and not the wider world so she's nowhere near extremely famous or notorious.  RuPaul, Garth Brooks, Stephen King, and LeBron James are more of the legend variety that you're talking about.  I

If the other girls got as much attention and air time as Victoria, I certainly wouldn't mind her as much, but when she's the ONLY one (or one of a select few that involves her and maybe a few veterans with no other rookies) getting all the attention, I have a problem with it. 

gwen stefani mood GIFI elevated VK to a princess to play on the fact several posters speak of her in an overindulged, spoiled manner. Legendary as in the DCC world and affiliates IG, FB, this forum and DCCMTT. 

“I certainly get a feeling of entitlement from her” very princess-like comment. “She’s only famous or notorious” yes, legendary or famous in the DCC world. 

More telling “since I don’t know her” me either. I like who and what I like. We can disagree and be civil like we are doing. None of us know these ladies and I find a lot of what happens in the DCC world entertainment. Look forward to all this craziness next season. I enjoy the differing opinions and realize that we only see a glimpse of what the DCC are about. 

• Love 1

The favoritism VK is getting is truly ridiculous, and Kelli no longer cares how bad it looks.  VK has amazing power and control (not in her dancing God knows, but in the politics of DCC), and the girls have to walk on eggshells around her out of fear she'll give unfavorable reports about them to TPTB.  As you can imagine, many of the other girls are just fit to be tied at what has become of the team.  I suspect a number of them will not reaudition next year.

Not too hard to believe ....... 

• Love 3

Some people must be on VK's payroll. Lol or just trying to get a reaction. Has anyone else had people coming in to defend them so strongly and talk about how amazing they are when other people don't like them? Or I guess she is just like some celebrities with their stans. Lol no offense. 

• LOL 1
  • Love 21
2 minutes ago, Little Eden said:

Well, her 11 pound weight gain in training camp certainly was legendary, I’ll give her that.

Her dancing in Gina’s spot is epic and legendary🔥🔥🔥 she is young eat clean 1 week that weight falls off... uh to be a teenager;)

• LOL 2
8 minutes ago, VentiMocha said:

Her dancing in Gina’s spot is epic and legendary🔥🔥🔥 she is young eat clean 1 week that weight falls off... uh to be a teenager;)

Not really legendary it’s not like the is in the diamond which is made up of Maddie Lexie Amy and Tess 

Edited by Holly85
7 minutes ago, Little Eden said:

Well, her 11 pound weight gain in training camp certainly was legendary, I’ll give her that.

That was so last season. And, of course, obsessed over and over and over ad nauseum. Many ladies on the squad past and present have also shared in her struggle. 

• Love 1