Type keyword(s) to search

Current Team Updates and Social Media

charappleby
  • Start Topic

1 hour ago, IllegitimateDCC said:

...and of course she's almost front and center behind Ellie Goulding. We can't even have Thanksgiving without her shoved down our throats.

I heard the halftime show sucked so bad 

What was  the red or orange start on the blouse for? Is that started this year? Thought it was only for half time (pink star on the blouse) and the my boots my cause (different color star but on the boots but normal color star on the blouse) that ha different star colors.

16 minutes ago, CrazyEve said:

What was  the red or orange start on the blouse for? Is that started this year? Thought it was only for half time (pink star on the blouse) and the my boots my cause (different color star but on the boots but normal color star on the blouse) that ha different star colors.

Red star for Salvation Army and I think this was the first year for that.

Red star was for the Salvation Army. Kickoff for the holiday fundraising started today.

Both halftime shows sucked, Detroit had technical issues and Ellie Goulding was too low key for an NFL game. And I wanted to rip her curtain tassel hat off her head. What kind of performer shows up and hides most of their face?

Shocked Gina sat for a national big deal game. If she’s not injured then Kellie is an idiot. Merideath is NOT DCC worthy. 

Edited by dbell1
Added hat snark
  • LOL 1
  • Love 9
3 minutes ago, dbell1 said:

Red star was for the Salvation Army. Kickoff for the holiday fundraising started today.

Both halftime shows sucked, Detroit had technical issues and Ellie Goulding was too low key for an NFL game. And I wanted to rip her curtain tassel hat off her head. What kind of performer shows up and hides most of their face?

Shocked Gina sat for a national big deal game. If she’s not injured then Kellie is an idiot. Merideath is NOT DCC worthy. 

She probably wore that bc she didn’t really wanna be there 

1 minute ago, 5678Pixie said:

Gina is out because she is injured and requires surgery.  She is done for the season.

Omg how sad 

Gina is in the promo picture for the Christmas Show and she had it on her Twitter feed six days ago. Must have been a recent injury or one that got aggravated. 

She’s never been my favorite but I hate to see her season ended in that way. And I’d rather see her up front than VK.😕

• Useful 1
  • Love 16

The halftime show was God awful. Ellie Goulding sounded terrible, except for the last song when her backup singers propped up her voice. It was unwatchable and a terrible fit for the DCC. Don’t even get me started on her stupid hat. 

• LOL 6
  • Love 7
8 hours ago, scorpio1031 said:

Maybe she is out so VK can move up in the triangle

UGH that’s annoying

I find it funny that you’d never know Amy is supposed to be point by looking at the IG.  It’s always Maddie featured in the spot 👍🏽😂

• Love 8

I've just watched the halftime show as it's the only bit we see of the cheerleaders with UK coverage. Caroline looks set to be the next point as her and Maddie were at the front of the stage during the last song, with Amy tucked at the back. VK was behind Caroline so I assume she will be up there too next year. Maddie does not look good in HD, I think it's the grin and child-like hair. 

The whole thing was flat (I'm not really a fan of Ellie Goulding), the dancing didn't match the songs either. Should've ditched the poms and done a SG-type piece instead. Love Me Like You Do allows for pretty lyrical, not some recycled pom dance. 

Also, EG's outfit was horredous.

• Love 7
20 hours ago, scorpio1031 said:

So, will Lexie be next to sit out?  

And for the last game of the season, BOTH points will be out and VK will step up to cover for them!!!

16 hours ago, 5678Pixie said:

Gina is out because she is injured and requires surgery.  She is done for the season.

I’m really sorry to hear that. Why didn’t they move a vet into that spot though? Caroline or Bridget? Or you know, maybe the one GL who isn’t part of the triangle?

16 hours ago, scorpio1031 said:

I feel bad for Gina, but I still don't think it's fair to move VK to her spot.  There are vets far more deserving and talented.

There are vets, period. You can’t put a rookie upfront when you have 30 vets. I hope there’s a mass exodus next year as I have no idea how they’re going to justify putting a rookie upfront. If anyone still thinks there’s no nepotism involved, I definitely want to hear your take on that-no shade, i truly mean that as i just really can’t recall a time a rookie was put upfront? Do you think it’s fair whether we agree VK is strong enough to be up front or not? And this is supposed to be a squad that focuses a bit too much on seniority and “rookies knowing their place”.

13 hours ago, Holly85 said:

I wonder if anyone will step into her assistant gl spot !! 

VK of course!

• Love 18

At a show group appearance, a vet discovered her phone case was missing.   VK showed up the next day with that vet’s phone case on her phone.  All the girls on the team know about this.   This incident was reported to TPTB and no action has been taken against her.  Instead, she has taken Gina’s spot (because of injury), leapfrogging all the other veterans.  The girls are rightfully upset.

• Useful 3
  • Love 1
22 minutes ago, kary said:

At a show group appearance, a vet discovered her phone case was missing.   VK showed up the next day with that vet’s phone case on her phone.  All the girls on the team know about this.   This incident was reported to TPTB and no action has been taken against her.  Instead, she has taken Gina’s spot (because of injury), leapfrogging all the other veterans.  The girls are rightfully upset.

Is this true 

• Love 3
44 minutes ago, kary said:

IF this is true, ummm wow 😳 

Madeline got jumped on for moving to another locker. They pounced on Gina too - especially Kitty.  Any other girl would be called  out and more than likely cut from the team.

Again, IF it’s true, it’s shocking and blatant. I hope it’s not true. 

INsiders: are there other instances of stealing and how it was handled? 

• Love 6
2 hours ago, kary said:

So now VK is a thief? Could it get any more worse than this? Can we please get some confirmation on this from a well-known insider? Pretty please?

• Love 5
5 minutes ago, IllegitimateDCC said:

So now VK is a thief? Could it get any more worse than this? Can we please get some confirmation on this from a well-known insider? Pretty please?

The plot thickens!

Sounds like clinical psychological troubled behaviour, almost like wanting to get caught. 
I hope it’s not true and that’s because I like Victoria. What I don’t like is the practice of giving unfair preferential treatment to one person at the expense of another. I am still aching from the Showgroupgate involving Jalyn.

• Love 8
On 11/29/2019 at 2:46 PM, kary said:

Why am I not surprised that Victoria of all people would do something like this?  If true, Victoria knows she could get away with it, especially if the vet couldn't "prove" that she didn't simply lose hers and that Victoria coincidentally showed up with an identical one shortly thereafter.  In addition (and again, if true), Victoria was not only NOT reprimanded, she was in fact rewarded by being jumped up to Gina's spot over all other veterans and rookies.  

On 11/29/2019 at 3:36 PM, Dnst1973 said:

IF this is true, ummm wow 😳 

Madeline got jumped on for moving to another locker. They pounced on Gina too - especially Kitty.  Any other girl would be called  out and more than likely cut from the team.

Again, IF it’s true, it’s shocking and blatant. I hope it’s not true. 

INsiders: are there other instances of stealing and how it was handled? 

If true about Victoria's stealing, the girls have every right to be upset.  I agree that any other girl would be reprimanded at the least, possibly benched, and, if it happened again, they would be cut from the squad and rightfully so.  When other girls did something FAR less then stealing, they got jumped on with both feet.  I would also add Jalyn not reacting as Kelli wanted her to react when she was cut from Show Group.  IF stealing is, or was, a problem on the squad and has been handled in a way that differs from how Victoria's alleged incident was treated, that is yet another sign that Kelli is treating her FAR differently than the other girls.  Like we didn't already know that.  However, if she did indeed steal from the other girls, I would like to see how this could possibly be defended or put her in a good light.

On 11/29/2019 at 5:17 PM, IllegitimateDCC said:

Yes, I too would like to know if this is true or not because it could potentially be a big deal and/or a sign of potential trouble.  If true, and Victoria tried that (or something else she thought she could get away with at the wrong place, at the wrong time or to the wrong person (or all of the above), it could cause some serious issues for Kelli and the DCC. 

Edited by EricaShadows
  • Love 7
4 hours ago, kary said:

This is just silly

• LOL 1
  • Love 6
58 minutes ago, CrazyMoon said:

This is just silly

What's so silly about it?  That Victoria could do something like this or that it is still a rumor, as in we haven't verification as to its veracity yet?  If someone made this up, it's a pretty stupid thing to make up, especially about her.  If they DIDN'T make it up and it actually happened, Victoria did something pretty stupid and not only wasn't reprimanded for it, but some could say she was even rewarded for it with a new spot in the formation.

• Love 9
14 hours ago, Monique said:

Why moved VK and not Heather? Ya know the only group leader who isn’t featured or very visible in Thunderstruck? I’m not her biggest fan but moving Heather from wherever she is up front would seem like a better move than moving VK.  

Did Heather come out of TK’s vagina? That’s your answer! 🙂

Please let’s not focus on the theft rumor- I personally do believe it, but we’re giving people something to defend her on instead of talking about something that certainly happened, is a 100% unfair and no one can defend in any logical way.

Edited by dreamcatcher
  • Love 20

The only real reason that I can personally see Victoria being moved up over a veteran is that since as a rookie she was in the very back, so moving her could mean less changes in formation and in their sections than moving Heather or Caroline or really any other vet. 

• Useful 2
  • LOL 1
  • Love 5

Oh how I wish I still directly knew girls in the team or at least Katy was still around to leak all the dirt.  Gonna have to dig a little on this Phone gate situation.

hate to hear Gina is injured. 
Amy has been so smug this year though cracks me up that she don’t even realize she’s been shoved out of her like Nani second as point.

But more important y’all know VK bejng moves to the diamond is no accident and don’t be suprised if she’s there or in the triangle next year.

Remember diamond spot like where Erica was is smack in the front row right beside point as soon as they spread out after Thunder intro. It’s a prime spot. 

Also I want Bridget for point but my guess is Carlone bc they love her basic vanilla pudding look and attitude, and she does have great technique. Bridget looks a little bit wider in the waist at times and like her boobs about to bust out which would make no male fan upset. I’m thinking Carline, Amber, then either VK/Bridget/Rachel W. in the Diamond. Maddie will still be there unless she finally retires but what else does she have in life? 

37 minutes ago, 404teanotfound said:

The only real reason that I can personally see Victoria being moved up over a veteran is that since as a rookie she was in the very back, so moving her could mean less changes in formation and in their sections than moving Heather or Caroline or really any other vet. 

Yeah that or she’s Tinas daughter and gets more nepotism than cassie ever dreamed of. 

• Love 11
2 hours ago, 404teanotfound said:

She wasn’t in the back really, so that’s definitely not the reason.

1 hour ago, UnicornKicksBack said:

Oh how I wish I still directly knew girls in the team or at least Katy was still around to leak all the dirt.  Gonna have to dig a little on this Phone gate situation.

hate to hear Gina is injured. 
Amy has been so smug this year though cracks me up that she don’t even realize she’s been shoved out of her like Nani second as point.

But more important y’all know VK bejng moves to the diamond is no accident and don’t be suprised if she’s there or in the triangle next year.

Remember diamond spot like where Erica was is smack in the front row right beside point as soon as they spread out after Thunder intro. It’s a prime spot. 

Also I want Bridget for point but my guess is Carlone bc they love her basic vanilla pudding look and attitude, and she does have great technique. Bridget looks a little bit wider in the waist at times and like her boobs about to bust out which would make no male fan upset. I’m thinking Carline, Amber, then either VK/Bridget/Rachel W. in the Diamond. Maddie will still be there unless she finally retires but what else does she have in life? 

Yeah that or she’s Tinas daughter and gets more nepotism than cassie ever dreamed of. 

I can’t believe i’m going to say this, but BRING CASSIE BACK. She never got such a blatant preferential treatment -yes, I’ve always been on her case and hell no she wasn’t even going to get on the team without her mommy. But even she had to wait a few years before she got all the special prizes.

Btw Amy’s insta take over was the best so far and I definitely want to point out that all girls responded to her for the obligatory bus shot... so far, they’ve only ignored VK and I think we can all understand why...

• Love 16
7 hours ago, UnicornKicksBack said:

Could not agree with this more, Amy is acting like she's the Queen Bee of the team and I NEVER saw her like that until this season, actually I never saw her pretty much ever bc talk about a blender, wowza...

• Love 17

Hmmm. . . the video with Victoria in Gina's spot seems to have magically disappeared and replaced with a message that says "This video contains content from the NFL, who has blocked it from display on this website or application."  We can still see the bad halftime performance, but we can't see the video evidence of Kelli's favoritism towards Victoria.   Unless it's somewhere out on the web somewhere (or I'm just that bad in finding the video again), the video got yanked for some reason when other videos were allowed to stay up.  If I were minded towards conspiracy theories, I could have a few good ideas WHY this particular video was yanked and not others.

• Useful 4
  • Love 2
38 minutes ago, EricaShadows said:

Hmmm. . . the video with Victoria in Gina's spot seems to have magically disappeared and replaced with a message that says "This video contains content from the NFL, who has blocked it from display on this website or application."  We can still see the bad halftime performance, but we can't see the video evidence of Kelli's favoritism towards Victoria.   Unless it's somewhere out on the web somewhere (or I'm just that bad in finding the video again), the video got yanked for some reason when other videos were allowed to stay up.  If I were minded towards conspiracy theories, I could have a few good ideas WHY this particular video was yanked and not others.

It’s still on Twitter 

• Love 1

I like Ellie Goulding quite a bit but always thought she would be an off choice for the halftime show. Her music isn’t the best fit and honestly, it’s a thanksgiving show so if there was ever a time to be all bald eagle F yeah AMERICA it’s then. Ellie is a Brit but more than that, doesn’t seem terribly relevant right now versus five years ago. 

The only decent reason I’ve got for VK moving up so far is height, but even that’s like 10%. The other 90% is full of WTF and I’m one to try to find the good in just about every situation. I think she’s pretty and showy but so are at least ten other vets. And most of all HEATHER. 

• Love 21