Type keyword(s) to search

Current Team Updates and Social Media

charappleby
  • Start Topic

1 hour ago, Pau84 said:

I can’t stop myself noticing Victoria trying to be at the center of every photo she is in!

Usually it's up front and center🙄.  Someday, somewhere, someone will shove her out of the way.  And I hope it's on video😜

• LOL 8
  • Love 5
34 minutes ago, scorpio1031 said:

Usually it's up front and center🙄.  Someday, somewhere, someone will shove her out of the way.  And I hope it's on video😜

And, it will not matter. VK is a legend. No one will care if Miss Lily is front and center🤣

• LOL 2
7 hours ago, Lolfordays said:

Who would steal a phone case? Um, stealing petty shit is like the national spoiled rich girl past time. Having the ability to pay for a not that expensive case is not not the point.  It’s the thrill, it’s the entitlement.

I actually believe the story because if you were making crap up, it would never be a $70 phone case you had to pop off a phone. You would say someone stole cash or someone’s wallet or something. Something believable.

i would also never discount the amount rookies are hazed in DCC. A senior vet telling a rookie they “had” to do something like that — totally within the realm of possibility. 

I believe the story of the phone case was made up. VK gets enough attention/obsession and doesn’t deserve to be lied about. 

• LOL 2
  • Love 2
4 hours ago, Pau84 said:

I can’t stop myself noticing Victoria trying to be at the center of every photo she is in!

Really? The first thing I see is Ciana's boobs smack in the middle of the photo. VK is in the back row...her hair does stand out, but she doesn't have a whole lot of control over that...

• LOL 4
  • Love 1
2 hours ago, CrazyMoon said:

Really? The first thing I see is Ciana's boobs smack in the middle of the photo. VK is in the back row...her hair does stand out, but she doesn't have a whole lot of control over that...

It sounds really weird, wanting to be at the center of every picture, but if you would take the effort to check the pictures that are out there, you would notice it! I am not basing my hypothesis on just one picture, that would be laughable. 

• Love 9
3 hours ago, EricaShadows said:

Sorry.  Victoria?  A legend?  Only in her own mind (and maybe her mother's and Kelli's).  There is no WAY she's a legend.  A legacy, maybe, but not a legend. 

I could easily see Victoria doing something like this.  It's not about the money, it's about the thrill, the possibility of getting caught, the attention, etc.  As for the being lied about?  She's done enough lying for everyone last season and possibly this season.  Of all the stories that people possibly could make up about Victoria, WHY would they make up one about her stealing a PHONE case of all things?

Victoria is a legend and obsessed over on this forum. That is a fact🙌 No proof of a stolen phone😂 she does look so perfect up front! I’m happy #teamVKwinning🥰

• LOL 13
  • Love 4
1 hour ago, VentiMocha said:

Victoria is a legend and obsessed over on this forum. 

Because she is so obsessed with herself. She truly believes there is an “I” in team and unfortunately Mommy Kelli allows it.  So yes, as long as she provides the material, we will post about it, but we will also hope to hear about the other girls.  

For example, anything on Gina and her injury?  Or who will be the fill in 2nd GL for group 4?

• Love 15
14 hours ago, Pau84 said:

I am not a VK fan but, I will say this - I am tall.  A lot of times, tall girls gravitate to the center because it's much easier to fan shorter girls on either side.  It's not easy feeling like a giraffe in every photo (and hunching down to be the same height as others often makes you look even more silly). 

• Love 16
2 hours ago, itsweird said:

I am not a VK fan but, I will say this - I am tall.  A lot of times, tall girls gravitate to the center because it's much easier to fan shorter girls on either side.  It's not easy feeling like a giraffe in every photo (and hunching down to be the same height as others often makes you look even more silly). 

I came here to say just that - I’m 6’0 and end up in the middle of most pictures. I’m plenty vain, but it’s mostly just because it looks prettier to have balance in photographs. Also because I look like a giant hippo compared to my shorter friends. 

VK has a lot of issues, but this is the one thing I won’t begrudge.  She’s going to be a 50 yard line girl and in the center of formations just because she’s tall. Doesn’t mean she should be in the diamond rookie year, but behind the diamond sure. 

• Love 10
17 hours ago, Pau84 said:

Okay I have to disagree on this ...the poor girl is in the back row and barely has her head popped into the picture ... and she is hanging with Jayln to boot LOL!!!! 

• LOL 1
  • Love 6
8 minutes ago, lah715 said:

Okay I have to disagree on this ...the poor girl is in the back row and barely has her head popped into the picture ... and she is hanging with Jayln to boot LOL!!!! 

I honestly didn’t know there a picture taking etiquette like Oh you can’t stand here bc your a rookie type deal 

• Love 3
17 hours ago, VentiMocha said:

Victoria is a legend and obsessed over on this forum. That is a fact. . . 

She IS talked about a lot on this board but so is Cassie Trammell, Ally Traylor, Brittany Schram, Courtney Cook, Whitney Isleib, Holly Powell, Jenna Jackson and any number of other girls.  If just being talked about (or “obsessed” over) on a message board is enough to make a person a legend, then there are FAR more “legends” then just Victoria so, again, she is nothing special in that regard.

It’s more an issue of Victoria gets away with things (stealing a phone cover with no repercussions if true) or given things no one else gets, like every possible chance last season for infractions or issues others have been cut for or being placed nearly front and center her rookie year for a nationally televised game when there are others who should have been placed there before her if the rules Kelli so loves were followed.  If there had been precedent for Kelli doing ANY of this (and she didn’t even do it for Cassie her rookie year), people wouldn’t be as upset, but Kelli is setting precedent, which she will promptly ignore for everyone else.

Edited by EricaShadows
  • Love 16
2 hours ago, EricaShadows said:

She IS talked about a lot on this board but so is Cassie Trammell, Ally Traylor, Brittany Schram, Courtney Cook, Whitney Isleib, Holly Powell, Jenna Jackson and any number of other girls.  If just being talked about (or “obsessed” over) on a message board is enough to make a person a legend, then there are FAR more “legends” then just Victoria so, again, she is nothing special in that regard.

It’s more an issue of Victoria gets away with things (stealing a phone cover with no repercussions if true)or given things no one gets, like every possible chance last season for infractions or issues others have been cut for or being placed nearly front and center her rookie year for a nationally televised game when there are others who should have been placed there before her if the rules Kelli so loves were followed.  If there had been precedent for Kelli doing ANY of this (and she didn’t even do it for Cassie her rookie year), people wouldn’t be as upset, but Kelli is setting precedent, which she will promptly ignore for everyone else.

I know this a "current DCC" thread but my question is pertinent as it is for comparison to this current squad. How far up was Cassie Trammel in the formation? 

On 11/30/2019 at 9:44 PM, EricaShadows said:

Hmmm. . . the video with Victoria in Gina's spot seems to have magically disappeared and replaced with a message that says "This video contains content from the NFL, who has blocked it from display on this website or application."  We can still see the bad halftime performance, but we can't see the video evidence of Kelli's favoritism towards Victoria.   Unless it's somewhere out on the web somewhere (or I'm just that bad in finding the video again), the video got yanked for some reason when other videos were allowed to stay up.  If I were minded towards conspiracy theories, I could have a few good ideas WHY this particular video was yanked and not others.

This is an NFL permissions issue, not a VK conspiracy cover-up. I'm no fan of hers and there's enough legit issues with her to bring up. As much as I don't like her or her stage mother, they don't have anywhere near the power to get this type of video taken down. That's giving them both WAY too much credit! 😄

• LOL 3
  • Love 3
1 minute ago, mizzhyer said:

Not sure if anyone has mentioned it yet or not, but Gina confirmed that she has an ACL injury and has surgery scheduled soon.  Says she will be 100% recovered by auditions for next season.  So she also confirmed she will be back for a 5th season. 

You mean 4th season 

• Love 2

That's what I thought when I read her reply to the person who asked the question 🙂 They don't need to lose her talent.

Did you see Lexie’s post on her ig from what I get from it this is her last year 

• Love 2

In case anyone wants to see the actual reply 🙂

image.png

1 minute ago, Holly85 said:

Did you see Lexie’s post on her ig from what I get from it this is her last year 

I did and that's what I get from it as well. 

Edited by mizzhyer
  • Love 11
13 minutes ago, mizzhyer said:

In case anyone wants to see the actual reply 🙂

image.png

I did and that's what I get from it as well. 

I can’t wait to see which other senior vets come back for a 4th year 

• Love 9
16 minutes ago, Holly85 said:

I can’t wait to see which other senior vets come back for a 4th year 

Same here....I'm wondering about Christina though....she was the lowest scoring vet wasn't she?  I will say, what little I've seen of her, she's looked fine to me.  Honestly, I can't get a read on this season...lol !!  We could either see a TON of vets retire or we could see another very small group retire.

Edited by mizzhyer
  • Love 4

Same here....I'm wondering about Christina though....she was the lowest scoring vet wasn't she?  I will say, what little I've seen of her, she's looked fine to me.  Honestly, I can't get a read on this season...lol !!  We could either see a TON of vets retire or we could see another very small group retire. 

Yes she was at the bottom and I agree I can’t get a read on it either !! 

• Love 2
7 minutes ago, mizzhyer said:

Glad I'm not the only one 🙂

I’m sure we will know who is coming back by March or April or even before bc they will have to start getting prep for calendar trip and all of that 

• Useful 1
4 minutes ago, healthnut said:

Will they pick another second leader for Tess’s group?

I'm not sure, she mentioned the part about learning from a new perspective and a new leadership role...I'm guessing if she can't dance right now, they will probably have to.  My guess, is they may move Molly into that role? I could see them moving Brennan into it as well.  They don't have many options. 

• Love 1
35 minutes ago, mizzhyer said:

I'm not sure, she mentioned the part about learning from a new perspective and a new leadership role...I'm guessing if she can't dance right now, they will probably have to.  My guess, is they may move Molly into that role? I could see them moving Brennan into it as well.  They don't have many options. 

I could see brennan or molly stepping in to that role 

• Love 1
43 minutes ago, mizzhyer said:

I took it to mean that she got another “job” with the dcc for as long as she can’t dance? Because she’s already a 2gl, so it’s not really new.

Honestly, i’d hoped she would retire. No reason to stay with a team that doesn’t care about your talent -and yes, I was strongly anti-Gina for point BUT she’d be better than Amy for sure, for me at least also better than Maddie. At the very least, she needed to be in the triangle but might get there with lexie gone? 

Oh and they better give pbc to heather, especially after snubbing her yet again in favor of VK. She doesn’t deserve this.

• Love 9

So far Maddie I believe has said she is coming back for a 5th year and now Gina (assuming all

goes well) will be back of the upper vets. Lexie and Amy it looks like will retire, and I expect so will Heather. Tess said she was unsure on the last episode. 

5 minutes ago, Mercurialsteph said:

So far Maddie I believe has said she is coming back for a 5th year and now Gina (assuming all

goes well) will be back of the upper vets. Lexie and Amy it looks like will retire, and I expect so will Heather. Tess said she was unsure on the last episode. 

I expect heather as well just bc she was unsure abt this year 

• Love 1

Can somebody please reach out to VK via IG so she can confirm the stolen phone case thingy like Gina did about her ACL?

Also, adding to the myriad reasons that VK was moved into Gina's spot, nobody has yet mentioned that this will support giving her the ROY award... since she (literally) stepped up (in the formation) at a moment's notice.  Ya know, like Kash did when Jenna f'ed up.  Who could dare deny VK this honor now?!?!?!

• LOL 21
17 minutes ago, OhFFS said:

Can somebody please reach out to VK via IG so she can confirm the stolen phone case thingy like Gina did about her ACL?

Also, adding to the myriad reasons that VK was moved into Gina's spot, nobody has yet mentioned that this will support giving her the ROY award... since she (literally) stepped up (in the formation) at a moment's notice.  Ya know, like Kash did when Jenna f'ed up.  Who could dare deny VK this honor now?!?!?!

I mean...she didn’t step up like Kashara, she was moved there. I’m sure all vets (and rookies) would “step up” the same.

Also, what is she going to say? Yes i stole the case and auntie Kelli was there too cheering me on? But she might go to Kelli with this and given her weird behavior lately, there is a chance she might join us just to support her perfect storm... that should be fun!!

• LOL 7
  • Love 4
4 hours ago, dreamcatcher said:

Honestly, i’d hoped she would retire. No reason to stay with a team that doesn’t care about your talent

Technically she is still a DCC employee, and I believe they are paying for the surgery????  So at this point, I can see her being polite and loyal.  However, doesn't mean she won't tell them to kiss her a$$ in the future🤣

• LOL 3
  • Love 3
On 12/1/2019 at 10:00 PM, TorProc said:

Man some people on here are BIG mad at VK. She made the team. She clearly earned it. The phone thing is ridiculous. Also it doesn’t surprise me they would move her to front. The weaker rookies (looking at Lilly, Meredith, Kat) can’t move up. Instead of switching the formation with multiple people, isn’t it easier to just move one. She can clearly dance, has the height, and she could just be really clean. Oh and I heard VK hides secrets in her hair. And I bet she likes off brand Dr. Pepper. 

She also looks spectacular dancing there - maybe they wanted her in that spot so...umm....more people could, you know, see her dancing cause she’s gorgeous and a great dancer.  Sometimes placements in a performance are all about putting who’s going to make your performance look the best in places that they are noticed. 

VK is a really eye catching dancer - IMO she would make a great point. 

Edited by MyFavShows
  • LOL 19
9 hours ago, MyFavShows said:

She also looks spectacular dancing there - maybe they wanted her in that spot so...umm....more people could, you know, see her dancing cause she’s gorgeous and a great dancer.  Sometimes placements in a performance are all about putting who’s going to make your performance look the best in places that they are noticed. 

VK is a really eye catching dancer - IMO she would make a great point. 

I also think VK looks great this year  .... if people get bent out of shape about her ....how about Lexi in the triangle ... after the guest choreographers gushed over Gina I thought for sure she would be there yet was put in the second tier ... I also like Lexi but have to wonder if Gina is the end all be all how did that happen ?!?!  One more thing  Jaylyn and Bridget as rookies were way up in the triangle over veterans ....  My point is  .....if a dancer out performs others no matter their status that is just the way it goes .... VK came back strong ...some are just holding a grudge from last year 

• LOL 2
  • Love 3