Type keyword(s) to search

Current Team Updates and Social Media

charappleby
  • Start Topic

32 minutes ago, Athoughtfulperso said:

I am a new poster and requested privileges to respond to the VK phone case speculation.  My sources (which have not allowed me to post before) are very upset about the rumors about the phone case on the board.  I have been told by sources I trust that the entire "VK stealing a phone case" is made up, false and hurtful.  This is the first time my source has given me permission to post because of how upset the entire team is about these false rumors.  Per my sources the Team is doing well and supporting each other and many posts on this board are upsetting to the Team members. Thanks. 

Thank you 

• Useful 1
  • LOL 4
  • Love 2
19 hours ago, kalibean said:

If you scroll a few in (I tried to copy in the right spot but it just defaults to the main pic) - I know Rachel W is beautiful, but there’s just something in the way she photographs that is so off. All the perfect features are there, but it doesn’t click. I’ve felt that way in the last few times she’s been featured. She lacks joy behind the eyes or something, I can’t put my finger on it. Hopefully she’s happier than she comes across! 

Also the player #73 is adorably Santa-like. Lol. Sweet smile and a full beard! 

It appears to me that due to her pageant days, she knows the exact facial expression that photographs well, and that is the expression that she keeps as she is performing or posing for team pics. Whereas you have Maddie and Bridget who tend to smile with their whole face like they are having the times of their lives, but that sometimes comes across as childlike in photos. There IS a happy medium in there, but it's not always captured by the camera or held by the individual. 

• Love 6
2 hours ago, UnicornKicksBack said:

I don’t think Ashlee has as much showmanship as those other girls. If she’s moved up it will be for diversity. Pathetic that they can’t find anyone on par with Nicole H, Jackie, Crystal, Jacie, etc. 

I have to disagree, I think Ashlee has tonnes of showmanship. She has some extra pop and sparkle about her. She's also been used in a lot of the the promos. I think her moving up to the triangle would be a reasonable selection. 

• Love 18
24 minutes ago, DCC-UK said:

I have to disagree, I think Ashlee has tonnes of showmanship. She has some extra pop and sparkle about her. She's also been used in a lot of the the promos. I think her moving up to the triangle would be a reasonable selection. 

I was thinking the same thing... Ashlee is very prominent in the promos I thought they would have put her further up on the triangle .. hmm

• Love 10
6 minutes ago, Amk2017 said:

There are two other posters that said the story are true.  They are trusted posters on this site. It seems like someone is trying to save face.  Kelly and company will ruin VK.  She will never have any repercussions for what she does.  One day it will come back to get her, but she will continue to act entitled.  

As has been noted: You can choose to believe or not believe "spoilers".  I standby my post that the story of the "stolen" phone case is not true and in fact an out right lie.  My source is directly connected with the DCC Leadership.  

Also, I have followed this board for many years and almost replied to the entire discussion about the "mental health" of VK and TK.  However chose not to.  This "discussion" about the phone case and theft was even worse then untrained posters diagnosing a person with mental illness.  

Edited by Athoughtfulperso
  • Useful 1
  • LOL 5
  • Love 8
25 minutes ago, Athoughtfulperso said:

As has been noted: You can choose to believe or not believe "spoilers".  I standby my post that the story of the "stolen" phone case is not true and in fact an out right lie.  My source is directly connected with the DCC Leadership.  

So if it's not true, then that means someone on the inside close to DCC Leadership is stirring the pot, which seems to be a bigger problem than a fan forum discussing if it is true or not.

• Love 18
On 12/8/2019 at 2:25 PM, sATL said:

Today (12/8) - many of the NFL clubs are doing the "my cause my cleats". The players auction off their cleats to their charity of choice. The story behind the reason for the charity(ies) always gets to me - I like that they NFL allows them to choose their charity and many players are very active in the design. Hearing our QB talk ( link ) about his premature twin boys and the joy of seeing them today - happy and thriving.

Several players designed the face of the person who has the illness that the charity supports.. ( link ) onto the shoe.very nice personal touch. 

Other stories: https://www.nfl.com/mycausemycleats

I know the DCC does the same - with the star on their boot. Do they also auction off,  for their charity ? Is there a link somewhere where the DCC explain about their chosen cause ? Given that there were a plethora of sad stories during TC, I expect that there should be a good representation of causes for the boots.

Last year Maddie auctioned both  of her boots off for her cause. She did it through the organization and found out because I follow her on IG. I did some bidding myself for them, but they went close to a $1000 which was to pricey for me. I had to stop halfway through the bidding and was sad because they were my size. I only saw one other girl where there was bidding for one of the boots on twitter through  breast cancer I believe. The girls do Put out there causes with a little video on twitter on DCC site.  It’s very interesting to watch. 

• Love 5
4 hours ago, Athoughtfulperso said:

I am a new poster and requested privileges to respond to the VK phone case speculation.  My sources (which have not allowed me to post before) are very upset about the rumors about the phone case on the board.  I have been told by sources I trust that the entire "VK stealing a phone case" is made up, false and hurtful.  This is the first time my source has given me permission to post because of how upset the entire team is about these false rumors.  Per my sources the Team is doing well and supporting each other and many posts on this board are upsetting to the Team members. Thanks. 

Thank you!  I hope your sources are correct. I like Victoria (not that I know her personally). 

• Love 2

Wasn’t it stated that Gina is the person whose phone case was stolen? If so, that alone makes me question the truthfulness of the story. I mean, a teammate steals your personal property, flaunts it in front of your face to the point where everyone knows that it happened, your boss does nothing about it AND you’re injured and out for the season - and you just sit back, smile, and tow the company line? Nope! That’s the type of thing that you quit over - even if just to prove a point, especially as it’s not a job that’s paying the bills, and she can’t dance anyway. I hope this didn’t happen for Gina’s sake, and if it did, she must love punishment. They already insulted her by putting Maddie, Amy, Lexie in front of her, but this (if true).....should be too much for anyone with self respect.

• Love 1

Wow, poor Kat! I thought she was wearing a headband. I didn’t realize that was her hair colors! Get your act together, salon people! That’s ridiculous. You’ve taken some beautiful girls (Gina, Kat, Caroline,Jalyn) and given them some awful hair colors. They either need to take some updated classes on coloring or hire someone new. 

• LOL 1
  • Love 11
23 hours ago, kalibean said:

If you scroll a few in (I tried to copy in the right spot but it just defaults to the main pic) - I know Rachel W is beautiful, but there’s just something in the way she photographs that is so off. All the perfect features are there, but it doesn’t click. I’ve felt that way in the last few times she’s been featured. She lacks joy behind the eyes or something, I can’t put my finger on it. Hopefully she’s happier than she comes across! 

I totally agree...she seems 'hollow'....makes all the right moves, smiles the right smile...but something's missing

• Love 6
18 hours ago, DCC-UK said:

I agree 🙂  I think she's fun to watch.

• Love 6

Not to stir the pot on the whole phone situation, because it honestly does seem entirely too ridiculous to be real...

But of course Gina is going to smile and say all of the right things, if only because the Dallas Cowboys are probably providing her with health care related to her injury.  If the DC doctors are performing the surgery and rehab, she's not going to rip them a new one.  She might choose to retire after all is said and done, but the dance community is small and she has too much common sense to light fires.  

• Useful 1
  • Love 22
1 minute ago, chabelisaywow said:

TBH, if there were no truth to the rumor, innocent people don't need to worry about what others think. 

I have to disagree with this statement especially since the internet is so easy to ruin someone's reputation with a click of a mouse . I have not really paid any attention regarding a stolen phone case but is seems pretty petty and put out there to keep a negative narrative about someone ... this makes me sad 😞

• Love 1

44 MINUTES AGO, CHABELISAYWOW SAID:

TBH, if there were no truth to the rumor, innocent people don't need to worry about what others think. 

I have to disagree with this statement especially since the internet is so easy to ruin someone's reputation with a click of a mouse .

I agree with the presence of cancel culture - but in this case, I don't.  DCC MTT is a tv show.  I would venture that most of its fans don't care one way or the other.  This community and the fan boards, may care but really, either you believe or you don't.

I'm a fairly new viewer.  I started watching for the dancing.  When Kelly reiterates "world class" - it's what I expect unless there are obvious reasons not to.  Well, there are obvious reasons not to. lol 

I totally believe that VK swiped a phone case. Not Gina's - I have yet to believe that it was Gina's that a bit junior highish for me to believe (OMG she stole her case and her spot!). If I believe it - it doesn't mean that poor VK's reputation will be tarnished.  TPTB put her in the spotlight. They can't control what people make of it. 

There have been plenty of other things said about VK on here and we haven't had this rush to defend by brand new posters seemingly in the know.  

Thyroid. Thyroid. Thyroid. lol 

• LOL 2
  • Love 10
4 minutes ago, SmpIsimon said:

There have been plenty of other things said about VK on here and we haven't had this rush to defend by brand new posters seemingly in the know.  

Seems to me that the poster who said it didn’t happen could of been sent on here to get people to stop talking abt it if it did happen 

• Useful 5
  • Love 3

Correct me if I am wrong (and y'all will :😁), but I thought that the original owner of the phone case was not identified, but that it was one of those "wouldn't it be funny if it was" things that spun into a fact.  Multiple posters have said that the theft happened, but I don't think that those are the posters that brought Gina into it.  It was just convenient timing and conjecture, right?

• Love 9
3 hours ago, Newmanbritt said:

Hi Tina.

Since it is against the rules to attempt to identify poster here, I suggest caution.  However I am not Tina or VK and do not work for the Cowboys organization or even live in or have lived in the Dallas area.  However,  I do have friends who are connected to or work for the Cowboys.  I have not posted before because I was ask not to.  However,  I went to my connections and begged to be allowed to post about the phone case story.  That is what it is a story and a fiction story at that.  I am going to start posting more and becoming more active, I have been a fan of the Cowboys and DCC for about 40 years. 

8 hours ago, rl27rl said:

image.png.83f75a6e0b6b857aa1a5a86f609c20dc.png

Yes RIGHT!!!  I am new and I have sources.  I just always respected the information that was shared with me, however this story (fiction) led me to ask for permission to share the truth.  My source was ok with ignoring and not responding,  I was the one that ask to respond.  My sources says the phone case story is fake. 

• Useful 1
  • LOL 13
  • Love 2
11 minutes ago, Athoughtfulperso said:

Since it is against the rules to attempt to identify poster here, I suggest caution.  However I am not Tina or VK and do not work for the Cowboys organization or even live in or have lived in the Dallas area.  However,  I do have friends who are connected to or work for the Cowboys.  I have not posted before because I was ask not to.  However,  I went to my connections and begged to be allowed to post about the phone case story.  That is what it is a story and a fiction story at that.  I am going to start posting more and becoming more active, I have been a fan of the Cowboys and DCC for about 40 years. 

Why did you beg to defend this story? Why not all that stuff VK’s first training camp?

Edited by Fwcowboysfan
  • Useful 8
  • Love 11
4 minutes ago, Fwcowboysfan said:

Why did you beg to defend this story? Why not all that stuff VK’s first training camp when she chose to lie? 

Reasonable question:  So last year, with VK,  I was like whatever,  posters were saying that she was "assured a spot" etc, however as was shown VK was not DCC material in 2018.  So this year, the posts have become outrageous and IMHO, over the top.  So when this story came up about "phone gate",  I went to my sources and ask and they requested that I not respond.  However as the posts continued to escalate in nature, I went back and ask permission to respond.  I had considered responding when the posts about "mental health" disorders were being posted and probably should have.  However being new does not invalidate my information, I do understand your questioning the suddenness of my arrival.   

• Useful 1
  • LOL 7
  • Love 2
3 minutes ago, Pau84 said:

Hi! Welcome!

Could you please tell your friends, that are connected to the Cowboys organisation, to tell Jalyn that she is loved and adored and that she is in one word wonderful. 
#TeamJalyn

Yes, I will be glad to do that.  I do like watching her more this year then last year.  She seems "softer" this year.  

33 minutes ago, Athoughtfulperso said:

Yes RIGHT!!!  I am new and I have sources.  I just always respected the information that was shared with me, however this story (fiction) led me to ask for permission to share the truth.  My source was ok with ignoring and not responding,  I was the one that ask to respond.  My sources says the phone case story is fake. 

image.png.b1d51dc63d4bcdc4f3b8fec190d7661f.png

• LOL 5
  • Love 11
33 minutes ago, SmpIsimon said:

Posters on here: "VK has been promised a slot!"   (proven untrue as she was cut)

(no response)

Posters on here: "VK lied about a thyroid condition!" (Never proven and never reveled, she was cut)

(no response)

Posters on here: "VK lied about going to the doctor!" (never shown on the show, only 1 brief clip))

(no response)

Posters on here: "VK threw Jinelle under the bus when it was discovered she lied about going to the doctor!"  (Not what I saw in the 1 minute show on the program)

(no response)

Posters on here: "VK reported Jalyn for offering her feedback, which kept Jalyn from making SG!"  (Perfect example of the comments that I have mentioned as unproven and over the top.  This was a complete falsehood.  Also 3 rookies made SG, so why do people "blame" VK and not the other? 

(no response)

Posters on here: "VK stole a phone case!"

NOW WAIT JUST A MINUTE!!!!!!

🤣

I watched and read what you have posted. So look at you list and the focus. Very little of the above comments are "proven" but based on about 30 minutes out of some 1000 hours of an edited TV program. 

• LOL 3
3 minutes ago, chabelisaywow said:

This was a big deal for me.  It was "leaked" and to watch it unfold on the show was unreal.  Jalyn was a favorite and then for Kelli to do a 180 on her - someone had to be whispering in her ear. There's a lot we don't see behind the scenes, but what we DO see - especially with the actual dancing - you can't hide.  

IF someone was "out" to get VK and sully her fine reputation, then the story would be much worse.  What is the likelihood of someone's case disappearing and then VK having the same one after the fact. Come on now! I believe the phone case story - but people trying to add that it was Gina's - I don't believe. 

I literally LAUGH at anyone who says VK is a (insert blank) dancer. She is passable at best.  Her aunt Kelli did her a favor. PERIOD.  They should have left it at that. 

However there is zero proof that this even happened with the "feedback".  Negative comments about VK have been appearing on this site since Jan 2018 or so when VK was still a HS Senior before she first ever tried out. Again the "phone case" story is unproven and there is disagreement about the truth of that.  This board has been VK negative for over 2 years, all about a now 19 woman on a dance team. 

• LOL 2
  • Love 2

I can see how it’s suspicious that a VK defender would show up now after having never posted at all. I guess the difference between past rumors and this one is this rumor is a bit more nefarious than lying about a medical condition. Saying someone lied is different, and arguably less deplorable, than accusing someone of theft (even of something as stupid as a cell phone case) so that might prompt someone to step in.

I don’t want to believe that someone would be stupid enough to steal a phone case and show up to work the next day with it. Wouldn’t the person who was missing it ask? Why would TPTB turn a blind eye even if VK is the apparent crown jewel of then DCC? Seems like a terrible thing for overall morale. Also, VK certainly could afford to buy a phone case if she really coveted it that much. 

All the facts just aren’t entirely believable, but stranger things have happened. At the end of the day, true or not, obviously it isn’t impacting her life other than potentially being ostracized from a peer group or hurt feelings from the gossip of strangers on the internet.

• Love 5

All right, it’s time to declare a moratorium on the Phonecasegate discussion, as it’s gotten circular and repetitive. There’s no way for anyone to win this argument. Any further discussion of the subject runs the risk of this topic getting shut down so in everybody’s best interest, let’s move on to another subject. 

• Love 13
5 hours ago, Muckypup61 said:

Amanda "My Cause My Boots" for Down Syndrome, and Kelcey for "Sudden Unexplained Death In Children Foundation".

DCC Amanda My Cause.jpg

DCC Kelcey My Cause.jpg

I wonder what Maddies cause will be since Amanda has Down Syndrome. Maddie has always been pretty vocal about her support for that community

Edited by Jesiklyn
Typo
  • Love 1
7 hours ago, SmpIsimon said:

Posters on here: "VK has been promised a slot!"

(no response)

Posters on here: "VK lied about a thyroid condition!"

(no response)

Posters on here: "VK lied about going to the doctor!"

(no response)

Posters on here: "VK threw Jinelle under the bus when it was discovered she lied about going to the doctor!"

(no response)

Posters on here: "VK reported Jalyn for offering her feedback, which kept Jalyn from making SG!"

(no response)

Posters on here: "VK stole a phone case!"

NOW WAIT JUST A MINUTE!!!!!!

🤣

VK's first season MTT was played out on the majority of last season and we got to watch...this year, now that the show is over... life goes on...so people are making stuff up, just like "Gina quit"....a dog that will fetch a bone will carry a bone.