Type keyword(s) to search

Current Team Updates and Social Media

charappleby
  • Start Topic

7 minutes ago, go4luca said:

Damn.  Really am gobsmacked.  Heather was robbed.  😥

speaking of heather... I re-read her bio (I forgot how many years as a vet) .. and this sentence caught my eye...

Teacher had a lit candle on her desk ????  Chemistry class maybe ? Poor young lady...

image.thumb.png.47890fa46484d9c1e6ebc22feb33bfb2.png

Edited by sATL
  • LOL 2
1 minute ago, SmpIsimon said:

Yes, Heather was robbed. They went to far in punishing her in order to make an example of her for the other girls. 

This makes me sick to my stomach. Just revolting. Heather, you deserved so much better. 

• Love 23

It's still the squad who votes for PBC, isn't it?  So, Amy was their choice.  She has been thanked many times by the other girls she has helped.  When she was named point, girls stopped to hug/congratulate her before they went to their spot.  It's a nice ending to her DCC career.

• Love 14
21 minutes ago, DCC-UK said:

Following Lacey and Kashara is going to be tough. Both of them were strong dancers, Lacey more technical, Kashara more showmanship. Amy is just so blah to me.

Blah, vanilla, boring, flat.  Just goes to show that dancing pizazz does not necessarily factor in to who makes PB.  When Kash and Lacey made PB, I stalked all over IG for pics and videos of their PB journey.  With Amy, I have zero interest in doing so.

Edited by go4luca
clarity
  • LOL 1
  • Love 12
2 minutes ago, scorpio1031 said:

It's still the squad who votes for PBC, isn't it?  So, Amy was their choice.  She has been thanked many times by the other girls she has helped.  When she was named point, girls stopped to hug/congratulate her before they went to their spot.  It's a nice ending to her DCC career.

IIRC, ShellyB once said K&J also get to decide who makes PB.  So even if the girls voted for someone else, they can override it.

• Useful 1
  • Love 11
6 minutes ago, go4luca said:

Blah, vanilla, boring, flat.  Just goes to show that dancing pizazz does not factor in to who makes PB.  When Kash and Lacey made PB, I stalked all over IG for pics and videos of their PB journey.  With Amy, I have zero interest in doing so.

Same she couldn’t be any less glamorous...

• Love 6
47 minutes ago, go4luca said:

Nothing would make me happier than to see Vic be a one and done.  The amount of preferential treatment she has received her ROOKIE year is nauseating.  She didn't earn it, she does not deserve it.  It's an outright slap in the face to more deserving veterans. 

As for PB, I've been rooting for Heather since day 1.  I hope she gets it.  She would be a fantastic representative of the DCC and definitely deserves it.

If only.   My prediction is that she won't leave the org until she is at retirement age.  Cheerleader, employee, ascension to Director....

• LOL 1
  • Love 1
2 minutes ago, EverybodyIsACritic said:

I used your tip, and for once, I found VK immediately 😂 🦷🦷🦷🦷😂

Teeth and hair color - that shade of blonde is usually what I notice first and then I see the whites of her teeth:)

• LOL 1
2 minutes ago, Opine said:

If only.   My prediction is that she won't leave the org until she is at retirement age.  Cheerleader, employee, ascension to Director....

Being a DCC is the biggest accomplishment of VK’s life. What’s worse, it’s likely the biggest thing she’ll ever do given how her whole life is about DCC and she doesn’t have much else going on. Thus, she’ll stay on the squad as long as she can. 

• Love 11
On 12/24/2019 at 11:32 PM, Amandared said:

Only one to be featured three times though...while others have yet to be showcased..Heather Hannah Jalyn Taylor vet etc

We have no idea what the process is for these videos (unless someone like Shelly wants to explain?).  They could be something people volunteer for, or maybe they need to put work in like choreograph them on their own, submit them, etc.   From my experience w/ dance studios who do little marketing clips every once in a while, those types of things usually go to the dancers who show a lot of interest in wanting to be featured (usually by submitting videos)  - not necessarily the “best dancer”.

• Love 1
24 minutes ago, go4luca said:

Blah, vanilla, boring, flat.  Just goes to show that dancing pizazz does not necessarily factor in to who makes PB.  When Kash and Lacey made PB, I stalked all over IG for pics and videos of their PB journey.  With Amy, I have zero interest in doing so.

Same... Can we go back to the time we had several superstars and we couldn’t pick one? And the honors were somehow distributed among them? So we can already assume Maddie is going next year since nowadays it’s always the point who gets to PB -yes Lacey went last year but they couldn’t send Kashara twice. Amy got lucky she stayed on and ended up GL1, point and PB. It would never go to such a blender in years past.

7 minutes ago, SmpIsimon said:

Being a DCC is the biggest accomplishment of VK’s life. What’s worse, it’s likely the biggest thing she’ll ever do given how her whole life is about DCC and she doesn’t have much else going on. Thus, she’ll stay on the squad as long as she can. 

Unless we can get her a rich husband soon enough. Any volunteers in the dallas area?

• LOL 3
  • Love 7
1 minute ago, SmpIsimon said:

Kelli’s view is that she shouldn’t have had them on her phone to begin with. 

Exactly I don’t know why anyone would keep naked pictures of them on their phones 

• Love 7
1 minute ago, dreamcatcher said:

Unless we can get her a rich husband soon enough. Any volunteers in the dallas area?

Literally dying....🤣

Seriously though, I feel for whoever ends up marrying Victoria.  They are in essence marrying Tina and that is beyond scary AF.

• LOL 13
  • Love 4
2 minutes ago, SmpIsimon said:

Kelli’s view is that she shouldn’t have had them on her phone to begin with. 

Well, after what happened before, I would assume that is all part of social media training for the girls, which might be why K&J were upset.

2 minutes ago, go4luca said:

Literally dying....🤣

Seriously though, I feel for whoever ends up marrying Victoria.  They are in essence marrying Tina and that is beyond scary AF.

I posted something one time about expecting Tina to go along on the honeymoon as well:)

• LOL 2
1 hour ago, dreamcatcher said:

She does say “this season” specifically, but the comments are  a bit too emotional if this isn’t her last game ever.

Is there a reason for this as in, Holly was Kelli’s favorite but she didn’t care for Heather? It really doesn’t make sense as Holly got the prime spot a bit out of the blue, while Heather was demoted as a punishment?

I wanted to stop commenting on VK, but can’t help it. She’s the only generic blonde you can make out in blurry stills, if you just follow the teeth...

And she cant turn... sorry. I've tried to stay back on the whole thing but I'm over her now. Mostly because we are going to have 5 plus years of not getting to see anyone new. Any superstar will be diminished and it will be 5 plus years of them convincing us that's shes amazing and that all the great dancers fall out of a simple double or pencil turn... thunderstruck will be reduced to pom 101 so she can be point. 

• Love 5
1 minute ago, scorpio1031 said:

Well, after what happened before, I would assume that is all part of social media training for the girls, which might be why K&J were upset.

I posted something one time about expecting Tina to go along on the honeymoon as well:)

We already know Tina is going to go to calendar when they go in the spring 

• LOL 2
  • Love 2
1 minute ago, PhillyFan said:

They were probably just left over from sending them to someone privately. That’s a perfectly acceptable thing to do, not illegal, not immoral, not bad in any way shape or form. 

The person 100% in the wrong is the one who retrieved them against her will. 

Heather would have absolutely been the best choice, she’s so beautiful and poised. But Amy will be fine, she will still out dance the other cheerleaders and have that sparkle that comes along with being a DCC at all. 

I wanted either heather or Amy to go 

• Love 4
5 minutes ago, Holly85 said:

They didn't have a calendar shoot episode this year, but they will probably have one next year.  Cassie thought the rookies had more camera time that one year - wait until this next year:)

• LOL 4
  • Love 1
1 minute ago, scorpio1031 said:

They didn't have a calendar shoot episode this year, but they will probably have one next year.  Cassie thought the rookies had more camera time that one year - wait until this next year:)

I know right she is gonna say the upper vets are getting more camera time then her 

• LOL 1
  • Love 3
7 minutes ago, Holly85 said:

Now I really am beginning to think Tina and Kelli are having an affair.  Vic needs Mommy along.  Seriously making me ill.  🤢

• LOL 3
  • Love 2

I kinda feel like Amy is the perfect Pro Bowl Girl this year....completely representative of the season, which has been blah all around. 

I’m not as disappointed that it’s not Heather as some people though. I like her and would have preferred her to Amy, but she’s a boring dancer too, IMO... all of the upper vets are. Gina and several of the second year vets are the only ones with some real pop, and none of them were going to get it, so Heather - Amy, whatever. 

Edited by Jess14
  • LOL 6
  • Love 14
33 minutes ago, go4luca said:

Now I really am beginning to think Tina and Kelli are having an affair.  Vic needs Mommy along.  Seriously making me ill.  🤢

I’ll bet anyone $100...Tina will not be going on the calendar shoot. That seems pretty far fetched imo. 

18 hours ago, NinjaMom11 said:

Not debating how much dad makes, it’s none of my business.  I’m sure he works hard to provide for all 3 kids & their dreams, but just know for a fact Victoria worked to help pay monthly tuition at the studio she danced at for 17 years and although she did win scholarships to master choreo classes to many places & her parents paid for her travel to those, she never left her home studio.  
Other than that, I have no first hand knowledge other than they truly live a very modest life. Just definitely not the rich spoiled trust baby impression I had.  

Travel to master classes (aka conventions) w/ and w/o scholarships is very typical among the more committed dancers in a competition studio.   Yes you need to have a job and can’t be broke to afford that stuff, but you certainly don’t need to be wealthy.  Many families w/ girls who do a lot of conventions (even in other cities) are what I’d call middle class.   It’s all about priorities and many families will prioritize this stuff for their daughters.   Yes you could argue they are all a little spoiled (as being a dancer doesn’t lead to a high income career, and it’s mostly just about helping their kid pursue their dreams), but it’s not unusual.  

• Love 2

VK is a great dancer w/ beautiful technique.  That latest solo of hers on DCC in motion shows this.   If she danced like that in a competition she would do very, very well - especially in a senior age division that is not focused on tricks, but rather technique, musicality and expression.   She’s beautiful to watch.  Sad so many can’t appreciate it cause of a comment her mom made about a TCC having a grandma smile.

And did a poster above say that VK was at the same studio her entire life and taught there?  That certainly contradicts the info on here that she studio hopped around to every studio in Dallas leaving any time a teacher gave VK a correction?   So which is it?   That’s something that could be objectively verified.

• LOL 17
  • Love 1
27 minutes ago, MyFavShows said:

VK is a great dancer w/ beautiful technique.  That latest solo of hers on DCC in motion shows this.   If she danced like that in a competition she would do very, very well - especially in a senior age division that is not focused on tricks, but rather technique, musicality and expression.   She’s beautiful to watch.  Sad so many can’t appreciate it cause of a comment her mom made about a TCC having a grandma smile.

And did a poster above say that VK was at the same studio her entire life and taught there?  That certainly contradicts the info on here that she studio hopped around to every studio in Dallas leaving any time a teacher gave VK a correction?   So which is it?   That’s something that could be objectively verified.

Agreed 100%. Victoria is truly a talented dancer.  Yes, I’ve been told as well Victoria grew up in the same studio (Top Hat?)  but took master classes occasionally other places, and taught for the same studio as a teenager to help pay for her tuition. They said Victoria invited the entire studio & staff and they all got to go to Meet the Team. That same dance mom said they love her there and she still comes back to visit and meet the little ones.  
As someone said it doesn’t matter if she studio hopped, that’s not the point...but it just shows me since it was talked about SO much how she left every studio if they ever corrected her and it turned out false, what else should I not believe?  I’ve personally learned my lesson to stay skeptical of anything I haven’t seen or heard first hand and just take everything else worth a grain of salt.    

• LOL 8
  • Love 2
7 minutes ago, SmpIsimon said:

Of all the DCC, VK makes the most mistakes on a consistent basis (which have been documented on here over and over). I don’t understand how those people who keep telling us how awesome she is seemingly ignore that inconvenient fact. 

What were her mistakes except for that one where she put her head up early in a game?   I’ve seen videos of other girls making repeated mistakes in sideline dances?   Plus show footage where others were shown making mistakes - VK was never called out for being a mistake maker - even her first season in TC.   She seems to be able to pick up and remember choreography fine from all accounts.

• LOL 8
  • Love 1
2 hours ago, go4luca said:

Literally dying....🤣

2 hours ago, dreamcatcher said:

.. a rich husband soon enough. Any volunteers in the dallas area?

Jerry Jones grandson is a freshman or sophomore QB at ARK... so by the the time he is done with that and gets his 1st NFL check (if he is draft material) or he stays 4 years and goes into the family business...  that might be a possibility..  LOL

If TK and VK plotted their whole life in being a DCC, I'm sure husband picking and shopping is the next chapter of life...VK might have already selected her bridesmaid - her group members that are around at the time

Edited by sATL
  • LOL 1
  • Love 7
On 12/27/2019 at 6:47 PM, viccib said:

am I the only one to notice that there are no photos of VK with any of the current team that they are posting?? 

No.  I mentioned it a few pages back.   It's something I've noticed for quite awhile.  I find it odd that we never see Vic posting BFF pics with fellow squad sisters or vice versa.  Although now that we've both made another mention of this,  someone on IG will probably post something to make us look wrong. 

But you can't undo an entire season of not seeing these type of photos shared.  It's odd.

• Love 20
2 hours ago, SmpIsimon said:

There is always the possibility she will get on the wrong side of a young Jones, Anderson, or Finglass and it is all over. It seems that group is as intertwined as a Kudzu vine, and you know they can't all love each other all the time.

#fingerscrossed

• Useful 1
  • Love 5
1 hour ago, Jazzmom said:

5D0644AC-83A1-405C-884A-EE7D1CF5E442.jpeg

3B85623E-EF27-4F24-B0CB-280B0BA6BA96.jpeg

The WHOLE video should be shown, not just snapshots out of context. The entire back row is supposed to come up first! It’s a contagion. For anyone who does their own research, it’s skewed posts like these that make people realize everything said about anyone isn’t always what it seems.  

• LOL 11
  • Love 2
13 minutes ago, sATL said:

If TK and VK plotted their whole life in being a DCC, I'm sure husband picking and shopping is the next chapter of life...VK might have already selected her bridesmaid - her group members that are around at the time

I agree but feel this would follow a few chapters prior, the next being getting Victoria made point girl, 1st GL for group 1 and PB.  I'm sure this season was designed to set her up for ROTY.  If she does in fact win ROTY, my belief beyond a shadow of a doubt, will be it was rigged.

• Love 8