Type keyword(s) to search

Current Team Updates and Social Media

charappleby
  • Start Topic

12 minutes ago, dreamcatcher said:

While i’m glad we got a new video without VK, what’s the point of dccinmotion? I thought it was to highlight their talents outside of cheerleading but this is just another choreo with literally the same moves they always do.

It think they should bring someone in to Choreograph these  dcc in motion instead of letting the girls do it themselves give us something new and fresh to look at 

Edited by Holly85
  • Love 9
15 minutes ago, Duffer said:

It was cute. Watching it on my phone - couldn’t tell who was who. I like they are in simple exercise clothes - easier to appreciate the movement. 

Brennan Chandi Alexis Savannah daphan 

12 hours ago, abracadabra said:

-Amanda is pretty in a unique way, but I've realized what is different about her is that she doesn't have a forehead

Then give us more different!
Amanda is everything anyone would want from a cheerleader and there is only one place for her and that is point!

#TeamAmanda

• Love 16
1 hour ago, Pau84 said:

Then give us more different!
Amanda is everything anyone would want from a cheerleader and there is only one place for her and that is point!

#TeamAmanda

YES! She has that IT factor and like Ike she’s having a blast, perfect figure, etc.

• Love 8
22 minutes ago, EverybodyIsACritic said:

I just rewatched that season, and it makes me so sad to know she died only five or six years later, iirc. But that speech in Kelly’s Office was MAGNIFICENT!

😳😱 what happened to her?

11 hours ago, DaphJin said:

New DCCInMotion! Without youknowwho. 

I like the fact that they're highlighting people OTHER than Victoria AND that these are girls who we haven't seen in other DCC In Motion videos.  At least, for the most part.  I love that Brennan, Chandi, Alexis, Savannah and Daphne are all there, though Savannah isn't my favorite person on the squad.  Of this group, only Savannah is not on my favorites list.  She draws my eyes for all the wrong reasons.  The others are PDG (pretty d*mn good).

However, I'll be watching for another one of these videos that either stars Victoria in another solo performance or with her in another small group that highlights/features her because she (and her mum) can't stand when other girls take the spotlight and don't give Victoria her chance to shine.  *hork*

Edited by EricaShadows
  • Love 7
16 minutes ago, Monique said:

I didn’t know Gina and Miranda were so close, from her instagram Gina is one of Miranda’s bridesmaids and I think she’s the only DCC 

They were in the same rookie class so it could be who they bonded with each other the most.

• Useful 1
  • Love 3
14 hours ago, DaphJin said:

Agree with others - this is old choreo - what's the point? And this is not "world class." Hmmm, Kelli has really turned me into a critical b*^$*.

• LOL 3
  • Love 5
18 hours ago, DaphJin said:

My eyes are drawn to the left with Brennan and Chandi, both look strong in this DCC style. Brennan has certainly improved since getting a spot!

I've never been a fan of Alexis or Savannah, both are beautiful but very bland dancers. Alexis doesn't look very flexible either, one of her high kicks here is bad.

I don't mind Daphne, she's good in a few styles. I just didn't like the fake graduation ceremony her rookie training camp. She's not the only one to go to a 'good' school or to miss a graduation! 

However, the routine itself is pretty limp. It's got a section from Thunderstruck and just looks like a remix of a few dances smushed together. But at least we see some other dancers. Probably the ones who aren't as good in any other styles.

• Love 8
8 minutes ago, DCC-UK said:

Brennan has certainly improved since getting a spot!

I've always said that she would have been fine if she was allowed to let go and just perform without the nerves of TC getting to her.

• Love 23
On 1/11/2020 at 7:33 AM, bjo1969 said:

That ranks right up there with Megan F telling off J&K! Classic! 

i randomly stumbled upon this very scene a couple weeks ago on pluto, and i was floored. absolutely glorious lmao. didn't see any of the season before that so don't know how right she was, but wow...honestly surprised out of so many seasons there have been so few (1) moments like that. it's an environment with such heightened emotions 

• Love 7
4 hours ago, DCC-UK said:

However, the routine itself is pretty limp. It's got a section from Thunderstruck and just looks like a remix of a few dances smushed together.

I feel like a lot of their dances are the same way. I see Thunder moves in a lot of their sidelines. Also, if you look back at pre-game dances you can see Thunder moves are just recycled from those dances. 

• Love 6
22 hours ago, EricaShadows said:

I like the fact that they're highlighting people OTHER than Victoria AND that these are girls who we haven't seen in other DCC In Motion videos.  At least, for the most part.  I love that Brennan, Chandi, Alexis, Savannah and Daphne are all there, though Savannah isn't my favorite person on the squad.  Of this group, only Savannah is not on my favorites list.  She draws my eyes for all the wrong reasons.  The others are PDG (pretty d*mn good).

However, I'll be watching for another one of these videos that either stars Victoria in another solo performance or with her in another small group that highlights/features her because she (and her mum) can't stand when other girls take the spotlight and don't give Victoria her chance to shine.  *hork*

Savannah is one of the ones that always catches my eye! I love watching her! Maybe not the best technical dancer but I love her look and I think she’s so fun to watch! 

• Love 7
On 1/12/2020 at 10:24 AM, DaphJin said:

What is this?  Misc. girls wearing work-out pants and tshirts and doing their usual dances at the star?   It’s almost like they were all in for a meeting or something and they asked “who hasn’t done a DCC in motion yet”? and the girls who raised their hand had to go out right then and film this dance (which they probably already use as a game day dance).  Couldn’t even put them in a costume though?  Just really lame.  Lol.

• LOL 2
  • Love 6
2 hours ago, MyFavShows said:

What is this?  Misc. girls wearing work-out pants and tshirts and doing their usual dances at the star?   It’s almost like they were all in for a meeting or something and they asked “who hasn’t done a DCC in motion yet”? and the girls who raised their hand had to go out right then and film this dance (which they probably already use as a game day dance).  Couldn’t even put them in a costume though?  Just really lame.  Lol.

My initial take was since princess Victoria wasn’t involved, TPTB didn’t give these girls anything cool or pretty to wear.

• LOL 4
  • Love 12
18 minutes ago, UnicornKicksBack said:

i feel like there’s too much expectation from these DCC in motion. They don’t generate any revenue like ads or sponsors from these and are asking the girls to do it all themselves so don’t expect Monday Night Football editing or costumes.

The girls jn that last one do power pom best so I don’t care if they recycle some moves. As kitty says don’t do sh you can’t do. Just glad some different ones are featured for once. 

I would like to see a pointe solo with Erin though, and anyone else who could keep up. 

Exactly and they dont have to distract us with showy costumes or generic tricks. They just get out there and do what they do best. I loved all of them. Especially Chandi shes my favorite!!!!!

• Love 11
2 hours ago, Shady580 said:

Exactly and they dont have to distract us with showy costumes or generic tricks.

In my comment above I wasn't referring to showy costumes.  Just something more than practice clothes.  It's weird how Victoria gets presented as their crown jewel but others look like an after thought.

Just my two inconsequential duccats worth.

• Love 16

Just saw a post on twitter about Victoria taking prep classes at 16.

I would have thought the classes minimum age was the same as being a cheerleader (18).  Can anyone confirm?  Wonder if she just got to take the classes because of who she was (Tina Kalina's daughter)?

• Love 1
45 minutes ago, BluegrassDCCFan said:

I would have thought the classes minimum age was the same as being a cheerleader (18).  Can anyone confirm?  Wonder if she just got to take the classes because of who she was (Tina Kalina's daughter)?

Grade 11 and up. So that could be 16 depending on your birthday. 

• Useful 3
  • Love 2
On 1/12/2020 at 10:24 AM, DaphJin said:

This choreo looks like a combo of a couple dances (Thunderstruck and whatever that salsa one is that the're doing) I see a "salsa" type move and the "lasso" move.  What's the name of this song? I actually kinda like it!

Edited by BluegrassDCCFan
punctuation
  • Love 3
6 hours ago, BluegrassDCCFan said:

Well good Lord, if she started prepping when she was 16 why is she still falling out of turns and clumsy as a bull in China? Bahaha...I mean Bull in a china shop...

• LOL 16
  • Love 8
19 hours ago, MssdDrms said:

Well good Lord, if she started prepping when she was 16 why is she still falling out of turns and clumsy as a bull in China? Bahaha...I mean Bull in a china shop...

Yeah, that would have been a good day for her to have no words...🙄

• LOL 8
  • Love 2
20 hours ago, MssdDrms said:

Can you post recent videos of her falling out of turns and being clumsy?  I just Love watching Victoria dance!   Did you see the #DCCInMotion with Gina, Bridget and Lisa?  Talk about a hot mess. Especially Lisa...THAT is falling out of turns.  Bridget didn’t look great either. 

• LOL 11
  • Love 4
1 hour ago, LynneH said:

I know the blondes are Lexie and Cianna, but who is the brunette?

Now that’s a boring group and boring recycled routine. Still flabbergasted at how Lexie is triangle, Cianna show group, and I forget Maddie M is even there. She however has the most pep out of this group. 

• Love 5
55 minutes ago, NinjaMom11 said:

Can you post recent videos of her falling out of turns and being clumsy?  I just Love watching Victoria dance!   Did you see the #DCCInMotion with Gina, Bridget and Lisa?  Talk about a hot mess. Especially Lisa...THAT is falling out of turns.  Bridget didn’t look great either. 

Bridgets turns were perfection in that one. 

I think Lexi has been in 3 DCC in motion. That’s enough. 

• Love 14

I did not like VK jumping around a single turn in this video. But maybe it was supposed to be that way? I can't figure out how to pause/rewind without having to watch the whole thing again to compare.  The first time I saw it, that last turn right at the end stood out, I thought it was Daphne, so I watched it again to see who it was. 

• Love 1

Something I noticed in the “Underneath the Tree” video but never posted.  Victoria's fan kick looks somewhat off and heavy to me.  The fan should begin to her far left as Caroline does.  Victoria never begins far left cutting the fan circle short. Also her supporting leg never hits releve & remains flat footed.  Notice Caroline & the other girls are in releve.  If you pause the video you can see it.

These are quick screen grabs so not the best image quality but at least illustrate my point.

caroline_v2.jpg

Vic_v2.jpg

• Love 8
1 hour ago, scorpio1031 said:

You learn that in ballet class, right?

😘 I love you 😂😂😂

Looks to me like instead of an actual fan, like Caroline is doing to perfection, VK is doing a weak battement straight in front of her then trying to fan it. Another demonstration of weak technique that should have been learned early on with a decent ballet class. Like first dance class you take as a kid class. 

Amber is the rockstar in this one to me. That girl has pop. Caroline is good but so boring and have to admit Rachel W draws attention to her dancing. 

• Love 10
32 minutes ago, KnyghtRyder said:

Well, I think most famously, during tryouts this year. She slipped on a pompom that was circling the dancer floor. Remember? She got cut first round because of it....oh, wait. Just kidding. She didn’t. She gotta resounding “Awwwwwwwwe!! LOL, only Victoria. LOLOLOLOL 😍.”

The pompom, however, did not make it to the next round. 

She also fell out a turn down on the field doing the DCC routine.  I don’t care what anyone says, this girl got preferential treatment and shouldn’t have made TC this year either.  Killing the Pom pom during the first round, then fell out of the turn again on the field.  Anyone else would have never made TC, much less the team.  Better dancers were sent home.

• Love 22

It seems allot of folks aren’t big fans of Victoria, but I like her. She may not be the absolute best dancer in the room, but, in my opinion, she is a very good dancer, bright, beautiful and fun to watch. I remember previous years when they kept people who weren’t a fraction as good and couldn’t follow directions. My favorite DCC is Rachel W. She beautiful and an amazing dancer. And every time I’ve heard her interviewed she comes across as very sweet, real and honest. 

• Love 5